All Comments on 'When a Woman's Fed Up Ch. 01'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ohxbabyxbabyohxbabyxbabyover 10 years ago
Kicking off the comments on a good note...

So excited to see how this story continues! You did a good job.

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2over 10 years ago
Good Read

I enjoyed 1st chapter. Good read. I'm ready for many more chapters plz.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIover 10 years ago
Good start.

It's refreshing to see that the guy is not 6 feet 6 and Adonis looking. Stocky semi balding men need love too. lol Looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good start Iread

I can relate to the girl in this story. Abuse is not pretty and not always easy to escape. You are always afraid, and it affects everything. I hope you continue this story, because I really want to see her survive. Like I said good start Iread. Keep it going.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

For her own piece of mind I think she may need to leave but that won't stop her evil ex from looking for her. Knowing him he will cook up some plan to hurt Dylan just to get back at her. Ultimely running won't stop that fool from hurting or killing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great stody

Ill be on the look out for the next chapter, cant wait!

casemgrcasemgrover 10 years ago
Great start

I really enjoy this story so far, and look forward to future chapters and seeing where you go with the story.

willieonewillieoneover 10 years ago
Excellent start!

I look forward to chapter two!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 10 years ago

You must continue, in this Kombaya generation were everything is up for grabs, mostly morals positive stories like this are needed. Abuse is a horrible legacy passed on to innocent victims who become victimizers or victims themselves. Breaking the cycle is difficult but it can be done. No one come out the womb wanting to fight his fellow man it is indeed a learned behavior. Victims of abuse are easily identifiable they are either ubber aggressive or extremely passive. It like witnessing the polar opposite as you watch an understand how abuse manifest in its' victims. For all the "Keishas"

out there trust is a long hard road but so worth the travel. Looking forward to your update.

donaldedonaldeover 10 years ago
great start to your story

excellent start looking forward to the next installment

fluerfluerover 10 years ago
Simply Amazing

This story is very moving, In Dark Chocolate, you had me hating Keisha with a fierceness. Now hearing her story I have compassion.

Keisha a survivor. I like that she was women enough to apologize to Talia. I like that she's going to school and starting a new life. I hope she gives Dylan a chance.

As for ex and Davacia no good will come from those backstabbers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
1297 Followers
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES