All Comments on 'When Friends become Lovers Ch. 02'

by Alphamon35

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
A superb continuation

At first I was surprised that Lindsay was happy being the love of Kevins life but decide to withhold to label it, but then again she did put a valid point on taking it slowly at their own pace and coming up with a label just for them when the time is right. They are so perfect together and compliment each other in their fetishes, something vital in a long-lasting relationship is the preparedness to allow the joint exploration. The last few lines of this chapter just proved this without a doubt in sight.

Being dominant one in their relationship, and in bed obviously, suits Lindsay so perfectly it makes me laugh so much harder each time a mere though of Kevin makes her squirm. I knew that the next day date was off the moment she decided to take that shower at Kevins place, and now the poor fellow has to wait ‘till the weekend to get the full treatment. I'm a bit scared for Kevins wellbeing though if this escapade is anything to go by.

Somehow you managed to even expand the characters despite how well you set them in ch. 1, giving them genuine life outside the relationship, gave them interactions with their (mostly Kevin) past and how to deal with them together, presented them as responsible and successful adults and most of all showed them to be the perfect lovers.

Of course I gave it 5* for it was even better than the previous chapter.

Thank you for including my fetishes as well ;)

Alphamon35Alphamon35over 8 years agoAuthor
thank you again

Thank you Capt. for once again giving me a well thought out compliment. I'm glad you liked this second chapter. Yeah Lindsay is a bit of a control freak. But I didn't want her to come off as a total bitch to Kevin. Though she likes to be the on in control she has a soft spot for Kevin. I get tired of reading stories about how the dominant one in the relationship treats their partner like they are just an object. So I decided to try and write about two people that care about each other despite one being more Alpha than the other one. And yes you should be very scared for Kevin since Lindsay was holding back some lol.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
It's my pleasure

Nice to see the author so active around here, not something you see everyday :)

Glad to be of some creative assistance and glad to see how you decided to put them on equal ground when it comes to sexy times. I totally get it that Lindsay is a bitch but yin her world she has to went it somewhere. On the other hand being all mush with Kevin around is a grey way to give way to those frustrations and also pleasure for both of them. Him being a bit more passive yet accepting makes him her perfect match, both in kink as in life.

Kevin did hold back quite a few words he wanted to say but then thought differently, so now I wonder if he'll ever talk back to Lindsay and state if he's in a situation that makes him uneasy or hurt?

Speaking of hurt - As long as Kevin comes out of the weekend with all the important appendages and without long-lasting harm I'm certain Lindsay was acting in his best interest ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mind blowing is right!

Awesome story! Although I would've liked to have seen him lick it up too!

Alphamon35Alphamon35over 8 years agoAuthor
I try

@Captain Fapulous

Well I try to be as active as possible and take in the compliments as well as the criticism. Yeah Kevin is not always super passive, he is just still in shock that the one girl he has always wanted not only wants to be with him, but she is also more than ok with him having a foot fetish. So that is why he is more passive than normal. And don't worry he will have all of his body parts attached after the weekend, he just may not be mobile for a few days though lol

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
And I enjoy

Well, now that those issues are done with I really looks forward to the next instalment!

Brittni4uBrittni4uover 8 years ago
Excellent

Very creative and hot!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 7 years ago
Very good

I hope you are still planning on doing the final chapter you promised at the end of this one. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Where's the promised conclusion?

About a year late, and you're still actively writing...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous