When Jennie Lynn Smiles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had punctuated the words 'bell curve' by bouncing first her left breast, then the right. I was staring so intently at those mammoth cherry chest pillows that I could see the outline of her special-ordered bra cups through the fabric, and the thick, chubby nipples that were making their presence known through the material.

Hard-on throbbing in my jeans, I nodded like a goddamn idiot.

"So, with normal distribution on a standard bell curve," Jennie Lynn went on, "two standard deviations from the norm encompasses about 96% of all data. What this means for retailers is that they only have to make bras with cup sizes from AA to DD, and 96% percent of women are fine with that. AA is really small, and DD is really big."

"But, you're breasts aren't just big," I said. "They're..."

"I know," she said, and lightly slid her thumb over one chunky nipple. I wondered if she was trying to make me come in my shorts, when she caught her breath at her own touch, and shivered slightly.

She recovered, saying, "I'm about four standard deviations, that is to say 4-sigma, from the norm. That puts me well into the 99th percentile. And that, in a cupshell, is why I have to order my bras specially. There's nothing on the rack," Jennie Lynn released her breasts, and her marvel of a bra was on its own again, "that can fit my rack."

Now, her cheeks flushed and she smiled broadly. "So you think you've got a good grip on the concept now?"

"Jennie Lynn," I said, "I don't think I've ever had a firmer grasp on the concept than I do at this very moment."

"Good, cause there's gonna be a test later," Jennie Lynn said, adding, "Purely in the interest of higher education, of course."

"Of course," I replied hoarsely. My mouth was dry from hanging open for so long, so I drained my mug of coffee to quench it.

Jennie Lynn shot me a knowing smirk. "Hey," she said, "they're gonna close up here in a bit. Had enough math for one night?"

"My brainisgetting a bit mushy," I said, and then stretched, yawning at the same time.

"Damn you!" Jennie Lynn said. "Don't you know yawning is contagious!" She yawned and stretched also, and when she stretched, wow did she ever. Her size, and especially the size of her breasts, transformed the action from something simple into a featured event.

She inhaled as she raised her arms over her head, and her sweater pulled tighter across her massive breasts, outlining them in dramatic relief, displaying their peerless fullness, and I was keenly aware that no, I had never seen fuller breasts in my life. The bottom of her sweater lifted up with the motion, exposing the soft roundness of her big belly. I had the urgent desire to knead that belly with my hands, to lick and nuzzle and nibble and...

The sweater lowered as she finished yawning. The stretch was over and Jennie Lynn was looking at me with a devilish grin. "Oh yeah," she said softly, "I notice."

"I can't help it," I admitted. "You're a treat for the eyes."

She cocked an eyebrow. "Well, mushy-brain, you wanna walk me home?"

* * *

Home for Jennie Lynn was an off-campus apartment six blocks north that she shared with two other girls. On the way there we blah blah blahed about stuff. When we reached her building, I took her hand to bid her goodnight.

"Pardon me for being so forward," I said, and leaned down dramatically to brush my lips across the back of her hand. So very soft, and still very warm, despite the chill of the late fall night.

She giggled. "Then you'll also have to pardon me for being forward," she said.

"How's that?" I said.

"You should come inside and have a beer," Jennie Lynn said.

"I don't know," I said, teasing. "Itisa school night..."

"It'll help you unwind," she said. "Besides, it's really good beer."

"Sold!" I said, and followed her into her apartment.

Jennie Lynn had two roommates, but they were out. She explained that they were with friends having a Downton Abbey marathon.

"I may have had something to do with that," Jennie Lynn said. "Sometimes I like to have the place to myself, y'know?"

I nodded. "Glad your roomies are so understanding," I said. "Mine is always trying to get me out of the house so that he can bang some chick."

Jennie Lynn gave me a really wide, knowing smile, and I felt a warm tingling down south. "I've got a fridge in my room," she said.

Jennie Lynn led the way down the short hallway to her room.

She flipped the light on in her room and dropped her backpack on the floor. She had kind of a messy room, but it looked busy, rather than slobby. One of those tall torchier lamps in the corner, and a speaker thing with an iPod plugged into it. A hamper with some clothes that hadalmostmade it in. A big blue beanbag sat against one wall, under a "Le Chat Noir" poster. A couple of school books were scattered around. Her bed was made, which, I had to admit, was something I never had the time or presence of mind to do.

"Have a seat," she said, indicating the bed. "I'll be right back." I sat and she disappeared into the bathroom adjoining her room. Lucky! Most apartments, you had to share a bathroom with your roommates, like I did.

I spied the mini-fridge in her room, under her desk. "Can I get a beer for you?" I said.

"Go ahead," she replied from the bathroom.

I went over to the mini-fridge and opened the door. There were a couple of bottles of fruit drinks, a plastic tub of strawberries, and some other miscellaneous stuff, but no beers.

"Bad news," I said. "I think you're out."

"You think so?" Jennie Lynn said, her voice right behind me. I turned to look at her, and had to struggle to keep from salivating like a damn St. Bernard.

She was out all right. She had changed out of her sweater, and was now wearing a silky red camisole, with ridiculously thin spaghetti straps. From the hang of her breasts beneath it, it was obvious that she had removed her specially-ordered brassiere. She had also exchanged her tasteful slacks for a pair of black stretch pants. These were tight on her, but just tight enough that they molded her full hips and hugged her thick thighs, making her lower half look really yummy. It was pretty obvious that the panties were gone, too, if they'd ever been there in the first place.

"Yeah, you fell for the oldest trick in the book," Jennie Lynn said. "There's no beer. So let's fool around instead."

She sat down heavily on the bed, and her breasts, my god, the way they moved. They jumbled and bounced weightily against each other, and I absolutely could not take my eyes off of them.

She patted a spot on the bed next to her, and I sat down there. After a moment, I placed a hand experimentally on her thigh, and began to stroke it with my palm. Her thigh was soft and fleshy, and just as warm as the rest of her. I could feel that warmth turning to excitement in my jeans.

"Oh, come on," Jennie Lynn said. "I know what you're looking at. Don't be shy. You like what you see, and I like that." Saying that, she lifted my hand off her thigh and used it to cup one of her incredible breasts.

Her breast was uncuppable, even withmybig artist hands, but that didn't stop me from trying. There was some sag, but it was also marvelously firm. Andveryheavy. Full and warm. I brought my other hand up to help out, and Jennie Lynn moaned as my hand passed over what must have been her areola, and I felt her nipple begin to stiffen against my palm.

"You like that, Jonesy?" Jennie Lynn said.

"I do," I said. "I like it a lot."

"I bet you do," breathed Jennie Lynn. "All that peeking at me in class...I like you shy guys. I just needed to bridge the gap in your confidence interval..."

"Is this more math stuff?" I said, caressing her breast and tugging at her thick, silk-shrouded and incredibly suckable nipple.

She giggled, and her breast bobbed heavily in my hand. "I don't think we've gone over that yet, but we'll get there."

"Jennie Lynn," I said, attempting to knead her breasts with both hands now, "I don't know where we're going, but I really wanna get there with you."

She leaned very close to my ear, and whispered, "I'm game if you are."

Jennie Lynn leaned back on the bed, supported by her arms. Although this forced me to reluctantly release her abundant, bell-curve-busting breasts, they were still, tantalizingly, presented to me. She tilted her head back so that her black tresses fell back to brush against the bed covers. She was still wearing her ladybug headband, and that caused my cock to throb hard. I'd never seen a sexier "come and get it" look than the one this large, beautiful lady was giving me at that moment.

"What's your pleasure, Jonesy?" she said.

In reply, I rose to my feet, standing before her. I then straddled her big thighs and sat on her lap, facing her. She seemed surprised when I reached out and pulled her head toward mine and we were face to face.

"I'm going to kiss you," I said.

This elicited a look of mild suspicion. "Why?"

"Because you have a really kissable face that I want to kiss," I said. "With kisses," I added. "I'm pretty good at it."

"Okay," she said, somehow suggesting a nonchalant shrug without actually shrugging. "We'll see." She lifted her chin and closed her eyes.

I like to kiss. It's fun to play, and fun to tease. Fast and slow and fast and slow again. A gentle tongue probe here, a sneaky nibble when she least expects it. A couple of quick smooches followed by a slow but forceful tongue-dueling. Kissing with a girl who's really into it is thrilling, and, truth to tell, it gets me really hard.

Not that I was lacking in that department at the moment. The bulge in my jeans wasn't going anywhere. It pressed so intently against the firmness of her big belly that I could feel her body heat through the denim.

Jennie Lynn seemed to be enjoying the kissing too. Her lap swayed underneath my legs, and her heavy thighs rubbed against each other. Was she getting wet down there, just from frenching?

We mouthed each other for a few minutes, she taking the gentle suggestions from the way I held her head in my hands, and me exploring, tasting, urging her on. Her kisses became more urgent, and she ground her legs together and rocked her groin against my buttocks.

Suddenly Jennie Lynn broke off with a gasp. "Mmm," she said, laughing, "Okay, I get it! Youarea good kisser."

"Well, you're a good kissee," I said and bent down to lick and nibble at her neck. "You have tasty lips."

"You sweet talker, you," Jennie Lynn moaned, and gasped again when I brushed my lips against a certain spot on her jawline, below her ear. Have to remember that one, I thought.

One of her hands found its way to my crotch, and began to stroke my erection through my jeans.

"Ooh, big things going on down there," she said. "I hope you brought enough for the class."

I was going to respond with something smart and witty, but she gave my cock a truly excellent squeeze and my brain went offline for a few seconds while I moaned my approval.

"My sentiments exactly," Jennie Lynn said. "Let's get these off."

I gave her neck a final brush with my lips and stood. I started to undo my belt, but Jennie Lynn said, "Don't you dare!"

She then proceeded, with deliberate slowness, to lift up the bottom of my t-shirt and then kiss and lick my stomach. Then she worked my belt and fly loose just as slowly. Each time her palms or her fingers brushed up against the bulge of my cock it twitched. The stimulation of her mouth and hands almost had me begging her to hurry up and free my erection, but I resisted, and her teasing just increased my desire.

Finally, she had my jeans down around my calves. I was fully erect beneath my boxer briefs, my cock held in place by them, pointing straight up.

"Oh my," Jennie Lynn said. "Very nice." She rubbed her chubby cheeks against my barely-restrained dick a few times. "You skinny guys have the biggest cocks, I swear. That's why I like you."

I laughed. I had always thought of myself as "lean" rather than "skinny", but with this willing, lusty and busty classmate making my cock feel this good, I wasn't about to argue.

Jennie Lynn breathed warm breaths on my dick, kissed the outline repeatedly, and even gently bit at the tip a few times, making me crazy. Then she tugged down my waistband with one hand and firmly grasped my cock with the other.

Her hand was small, but chubby, and so warm. I could easily have come just from that, but held out. The contrast her small, pale hand encircling the shaft of my dark, thick cock was almost too much for me.

"You cock is beautiful, Jonesy," Jennie Lynn said, staring up at me. "I'd love to jerk your cock for you, Jonesy. I'd like to run my tongue all over your big, black dick. I'd like to take you in my mouth, get you warm and wet, and so hard you justpop. Is that the kind of stuff you like, Jonesy?"

"All of that, Jennie Lynn," I said. "All of that sounds fucking great...so fucking great..."

She had her other hand on my balls, and was working them with just enough vigor to feel incredible, but not so hard as to hurt.

"Let's just see, then," Jennie Lynn said, and smiled as she gave my dick a loving, gentle kiss.

She began stroking my cock with her hand, building up the pressure, while she fondled my balls. Her chubby hand was so firm and so warm. I couldn't get over how the warmth of Jennie Lynn's body was such a turn on for me. I thought about all the other parts of her body that would be just as warm...

"Ooh, you're so stiff!" Jennie Lynn said. She looked up while jerking my cock, smiling and locking eyes with me. "Jonesy's big tool in my hand, ready to burst. I can feel you, baby. You want to blow your load, sweetie? You want to come in my mouth, don't you?"

She smiled her smile again, beatific and welcoming, and for once my heart and my dick were in agreement. Her lips parted, ready to take me inside.

"No!" I gasped suddenly, certain of what I wanted.

Jennie Lynn looked quizzical and raised an eyebrow, even as she continued to give me the best handjob I'd ever experienced.

"I'm offering you a suck and swallow so sweet, I promise, you'll be seeing stars for days," she said, "and you say no?"

"Please," I begged, barely able to hold back. "Let me come on your face."

Jennie Lynn smiled a curious smile at me. "Oh really?" she said. "That's messy, Jonesy. Really messy, judging by the feel of these." She squeezed my balls for emphasis.

"I've never had a guy blow his load on my face," Jennie Lynn said. "You'd be the first to come on me like that. Why should I let you get all that sticky jizz all over me?"

She was making me crazy with her handjob technique, so I didn't have the mental capacity for a complex answer.

"You're so pretty..." I said, "love your lips ... eyes ... cheeks ... nose...oh god, the way you smile...want first time...cover your lovely face..."

"Oh!" Jennie Lynn said. "That's so sweet!" And she smiled again, that smile that lit me up from the inside out, just for me, and I reached the turning point.

Her hand stroking insistently at my rigid cock, my tightening scrotum cupped in her warm grasp, she moaned, "Prove it, baby...show me you mean it...tell me...all over my pretty face..."

I told her all right. My cock spurted goo onto her, gushing big wet dollops of warm spunk onto her face. She aimed my tool all around, so that my cum slopped onto her chubby cheeks, coated her luscious lips, even landing a nice big sticky glob on her pimply forehead. She kept her big brown eyes locked with mine the whole time, and the eager smile of Jennie Lynn remained throughout, sweetly encouraging me to come for all I was worth, while she continued to stroke my pent-up load out of me.

When my cock finally ceased spasming, I was able to speak again. "So hot...," I breathed, "You're so hot..."

Jennie Lynn never stopped smiling. She closed her eyes and, using my still-rigid tool, smeared my sticky cum all over her face, making sure to spread it around to the places that my spurting had somehow missed.

"You come a lot," she said dreamily. Then she opened her eyes and said, "Still pretty?"

Her face was glistening with cum, my cum. "Even prettier then before," I said, "and I didn't think that was possible."

"You're just darling!" Jennie Lynn said. Her tongue darted out, to lick the cum from her lips.

"Mmmm, tasty," she said. "Let me finish that up for you." Then she took my whole cock in her mouth, slurping all the leftover jizz clean off. I was still quite hard, and Jennie Lynn was making damn sure I stayed that way. I moaned my approval.

When she was done, Jennie Lynn said, "No one's ever wanted to finish on my face before."

"I had to," I said, stroking her hair. "It's all I've been thinking about all night."

"That's not true," said Jennie Lynn. "You spent a lot of time with your mind wrapped around these." The hand not gripping my cock reached behind me and pulled me forward, and my thighs and nutsack collided with her prodigious bosom.

"It's okay," she said. "I know I'm kind of plain. Except for my girls." She looked down at her breasts forlornly.

I gripped her by both sides of her head and forced her to look up at me. "Jennie Lynn," I said. "You breasts are phenomenal, beautiful, magnificent and wonderful. But your smile...your smile is magical. It makes you the most beautiful girl in the world."

"So," she said, her magical smile returning with a certain slyness, "you don't want to slide your meaty cock between my big tits and give me a pretty pearl necklace?"

Her dirty talk about coming in her mouth and fucking her phenomenal cleavage spurred me into eloquence.

"Jennie Lynn, I want to do everything with you," I said, holding her sticky face in my hands. "I want to own your body. I want to make love to every part of you. I want to shoot my come onto your every inch. And I want to make you come so good and so hard that you never have a doubt of how lovely you are."

I leaned down to kiss her again, and not just a peck either. This was a deep, prolonged, sensual kiss, with wrestling tongues and back and forth and all that. I had never tasted my own cum before, but I did now, combined with the taste of Jennie Lynn.

The combination was kind of delicious. It certainly didn't hurt that my cock and balls were nestled right into her massive bosom, and it felt just as warm and good as her hand had before.

"Mmm," she said, breaking off. "I think I want you to prove it then, mister. You want a treat?"

Hell yeah, I thought. "Just give me a few minutes," I said. "And I'll be ready to – "

"Oh, you're gonna get more than a few minutes," Jennie Lynn said. "I want you to eat my pussy. Put some honey where your mouth is. I've been juicy down there since we kissed."

I licked my lips, relishing the opportunity to taste Jennie Lynn, to make her come, but...

"I should probably tell you," I said nervously, "I've never...I mean, I haven't exactly ever..."

She gave another one of her sly smiles, and even with the come beginning to dry on her face, she was still beguiling.

"You've never eaten out?" she asked. "Never gone downtown for a snack?"

She stood up, close enough to me that her breasts and belly pushed me back a bit, and stroked her hand against my cheek.

"Never licked a girl's pussy until she gushed cum all over your face?"

I sheepishly shook my head no. Jennie Lynn could be so vulgar it went right back around again to stunning.

"Then I'm going to have to tutor you. Again," she said, rolling her eyes in mock annoyance. "But don't worry, I'll go easy on you," pausing before adding, "at first."

I gulped.

Jennie Lynn cocked her head back at her bed. "Lay down," she said, "face up."

I did as she ordered. "That's good," she said. "Let's see..." She climbed onto the bed, straddling her meaty thighs over my body, crawling up the length of me. Her big breasts, still covered by the red silk cami, weighed heavily on me as they traveled up my body, sliding deliciously past my face before I could so much as nibble a nipple.