When Jennie Lynn Smiles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And this way," she said, "you can really grab hold of these big girls while you fuck them, without losing your grip."

She gave her torso a little shake, and then squeezed her arms together, showing off her endless cleavage.

"You want it?" she teased. "You want these warm jugs fucking your fat cock? Big titties in your hands, big titties around your dick, big balls ready to unload all over my face?"

"Yes, Jennie Lynn," I said, mesmerized. "All over your face..."

She leaned back on the beanbag, the weight of her tits causing them to fall away to her sides.

She sighed dreamily. "You know what to do then, Jonesy," she said. "C'mon...let's get messy."

I knelt down and gently rested my balls against her belly, and my cock fell with a wet smack against her sternum. I gathered her generous tits in my hands.

"So heavy," I breathed. "So big..."

I squeezed her enormous breasts around my cock, and Jennie Lynn smiled her most radiant smile up at me.

"Now fuck 'em, baby," she said.

I pistoned my dick between her warm cleavage, squeezing her abundant tits together firmly. I savored the feeling of my fingers sinking into her titflesh, using my palms to press them even tighter.

"Mmmm, that feels so good, baby," Jennie Lynn said. "The way you thrust your cock. I can tell you want it."

"I want it, Jennie Lynn," I said. "I need to fuck your big titties. I need your big tits hugging my dick."

My cock, jeez, I could hardly see it at first. Her cleavage was now thoroughly lubed from contact with my slicked-up cock. And Jennie Lynn was right, my cock wanted to slip out, but since the rest of her breasts were lube-free, I just I used my grip on them to hold my dick in place.

"I can't see him," Jennie Lynn said in a sing-songy voice. "You're gonna have to fuck 'em harder. Show me you like it...show me your big black dick is a match for these big babies..."

And I did, thrusting so deeply into her tits that my balls were getting in on the action. The feeling of her gigantic jugs caressing by nutsack made me crazy, as did the sight of my cock head at last popping free of the upper cleft of her cleavage.

"There he is!" Jennie Lynn said delightedly. "God, you look so hot right now. Mauling me with your big hands ... pounding my titties with your gorgeous black dick ... fuck my big white titties, you beautiful brown man ..."

"You're my busty goddess, Jennie Lynn," I moaned. "My beautiful, busty goddess. This cock is for you. All for you...oh god..."

Jennie Lynn smiled at me, and then leaned forward to rub her smiling lips against my cock head when it strained free of her breasts.

"Such a big boy," Jennie Lynn said. "Such a cute boy." She reached up to stroke my thighs, and I really began hammering her boobs.

"You know how long I've been looking for good boy like you?" she said. "A nice boy who wants to fuck my big boobies? A nice boy who likes to eat my wet pussy till I cream? A nice boy to cover my face with come?"

She was driving me so crazy with her touch and her talk, I couldn't say much of anything in response. All I could manage was, "Oh Jennie Lynn...Jennie Lynn...Jennie Lynn...ohhhh..."

Not the master of eloquence at that moment, I know, but with the titty-fucking I was getting, speech was in the back seat.

"Come for me, Jonesy," she said. "Squeeze my titties real tight. Fuck my big, bad boobies. Slip'n'slide that hard cock in between my fat jugs. Pound my titties with your cock, baby...pound 'em good."

I was really close to cumming, and all my senses went into overdrive. My cock head, darkened and engorged, peekabooed through the top of Jennie Lynn's pale cleavage. The upper slopes of her breasts quivered and rippled with each thrusting of my dick. I watched her areolae shrink and darken as her own excitement increased, and her nipples became magnificently erect. I heard the squelching sound of the lube, and my own panting while moaning her name, as I got ready to unload. I delighted in the feel of my nutsack, smacking the undersides of her breasts in time to the pace of my rapidly quickening upstrokes.

And there was the tit-fucking itself. Perfect. All-encompassing. So much tit flesh, succulently molded around my straining cock. Each stroke increased my ardor as I explored her breast valley with my intrepid member. Her tits, so firm and fleshy, caressed my manhood with delicious friction. At once gentle and forgiving, then firm and insistent. Jennie Lynn's tits became my whole world, and fucking them was the only thing that had ever mattered.

And then Jennie Lynn looked up at me. There was a pleading look on her face.

"Do you still think I'm pretty?" she said.

I lost it. Lost myself in her tits, in her face. Her lovely face.

"So...pretty..." I moaned.

All the cum that had been building up inside me, fueled by her intense tit-fucking, was summoned by the sight of her face.

With my dick popping out between her breast tops, I unloaded on Jennie Lynn's face. Thick white spurts of jism rocketed onto her. Dollops of cum shot out and landed on her kissable cheeks, her lips, her forehead. Thick strands of jizz splashed against her chin, drizzling down her neck.

I watched everything as if in slow-motion. I saw her mouth form into an O of surprise at the first splash. Saw her eyelids flutter with each subsequent burst of cum. Watched her tongue shoot out to catch one stream, diverting it so that it coated her lips and nose.

Even though I'd already come a healthy amount earlier, I painted her face with enough fresh jism to make a gooey, glistening mess.

"Oh, baby," she said. "Mmmm...you're good."

"Me?" I said. "You're the best. You look so fucking hot right now."

"You're not just saying that?" she said. "Because I bet I look pretty - "

I leaned down and kissed her, stopping her mid-sentence. I kissed her long and intensely. I wanted to let her know that I meant what I said about her face. I would always want to kiss her face. Cum and all.

I broke off. Jennie Lynn inhaled deeply, breathless from our kiss.

"Believe me now?" I said.

Jennie Lynn considered for a moment. "I've made a decision," she said. "I'm gonna keep you. If you have any girls on the side, you need to clear your calendar. I'm gonna keep youwaytoo busy."

"I accept," I said, and kissed her again, smearing more of my come across both of our faces.

This time Jennie Lynn broke the kiss. "One condition, though," she said. "I can't be dating a dummy. You have to keep your Stats grade up."

I laughed and lowered my half-chub cock down to her tit-valley, and squeezed those wondrous breasts around my slick shaft again. Wonderful.

"Oh, I think I can make the grade, with your help," I said, feeling my cock stirring to life. Yeah, Jennie Lynn was that kinda girl for me.

Jennie Lynn giggled. "Hey, save some for later!" she said. "Do you even have any more in the tank? Think you got another coat of face paint for me?"

Hell yeah, I did.

What can I say? Most girls have that one thing that makes them beautiful. Jennie Lynn was the exception. She had her magnificent breasts...and her smile.

End.