When Jennie Lynn Smiles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then her crotch was in my face. Even through the leggings, I could smell her pussy juices. I'd never smelled anything like that smell, so musky and wet and animal, pure and dirty at the same time, the smell of beautiful woman and raw sex.

"Perfect!" Jennie Lynn said, her voice coming from above me. I looked up and saw (just barely, due to her massive boobs) that she had planted her hands on the wall at the head of her bed.

"So, um, what do I do now?" I said.

"Put your hands on my ass," she said. "Yes...that's good. Do you like my ass?"

"Nope," I said, "I love your ass. It feels so good in my hands. I want to grab all of it at the same time."

"Now...stroke my thighs...pull me toward you...I'll try to pull away but don't stop. It feels good like that."

Jennie Lynn began to gyrate her hips as we struggled against each other. When she was close enough, I leaned my head forward. I nuzzled my face against her inner thighs, stroking them with my whole face. I was breathing in the smell of her, which was getting stronger by the second.

"Ooh...you're a natural," Jennie Lynn said. "Something you like down there?"

"Mmmm-hmmm," I moaned, face-deep in the V of Jennie Lynn's thighs. I felt myself suddenly getting hard again, even though my cock wasn't getting any action at the moment.

"More, baby," I said.

Jennie Lynn ground her crotch against me, while I pressed my face into her. She moaned softly, muttering "yes" and "oh god" and I felt a damp spot in her leggings growing ever wider.

"Oh yeah baby," she said. "You want some pussy? You wanna eat my pussy, baby?"

I was all in her now, my face damp with the wetness seeping through her leggings. "Let me lick it, baby. I need to taste you. Gimme a face full of that juicy pussy."

Jennie Lynn gyrated against my face some more, enjoying my attention and expressing tiny whimpers, before moaning "daaaaaaaamn", and standing up on the bed.

She quickly pulled the leggings off. It was kind of undignified, and the motion made the bed bounce crazily. I would have laughed at the silliness of it, but I was mesmerized by the hypnotic jostling of her breasts under her shirt. I still hadn't seen them bare, but they were impressive under any circumstances.

Then the leggings were off, the bouncing stopped, and she stood above me like the Colossus of Rhodes, and I was a tiny traveler gazing up at a divine work too big to comprehend.

She knelt down, and got back into the position she'd held before. I found myself confronted with her naked pussy. She wasn't shaved, but wasn't over-hairy either. Her chubby pussy was surrounded by a patch of light-brown fuzz. There was a good deal of moisture smeared among her pubic hairs. The smell, oh god, the smell was overpowering, intoxicating.

"Ooh, hold on!" she said. She reached over to the table by the bed and pressed "Play" on the iPod. "Just wanna set the mood," she said.

A second later the music started, and I was pleased to hear Ellie Goulding's "Guns and Horses" starting up. Before you say anything, shut up! Front all you want, that album is fucking tight.

Jennie Lynn knelt back down into me. "Do it, Jonesy," she said. "Everything you were doing before. Do it to me, Jonesy."

Eagerly, I picked up where I left off. So did Jennie Lynn. She was incredibly wet, and soon enough, so was my face.

I darted my tongue out to taste her juices, giving a few cautious licks.

"Don't be shy," Jennie Lynn said. "Take your time. Start with some nice, long strokes. There you go..."

I did, and gave her nether lips a good tongue-stroking. She moved her hips just a bit, enough to guide me where she wanted it next. I got the idea then, picking up on her cues.

Parting her pussy lips, licking them inside and out, I got a good taste of her. I also had time to consider the flavor. I mean, pussy tastes like pussy, but, as I'd come to learn later, somearetastier than others.

Jennie Lynn's pussy tasted like "warm" and "juicy" with some "sharp 'n' tangy" thrown in for extra spice. There's, like, no food that even compares, but I have to say that I was hooked from the get-go.

"That's it," Jennie Lynn said, "lick it where it tastes good. Don't go too deep, though, not yet."

She moaned softly for a while, swaying her crotch against my hungry mouth. I licked and lapped and learned. I felt her pale, fleshy thighs begin to close around me, not tightly, but ever so slowly surrounding and cushioning my head.

I tongued my way deeper inside her, going where the flavor was, like she said. She got more trembly inside, and I guessed I was on the right track. I stroked her calves and buttocks with my hands. Jennie Lynn would try to pull away a bit but my hands held her in check, firmly pushing her back into me so I could taste her more.

I felt my nose brush something firm, and Jennie Lynn jerked and muttered "Oh!" It took me a second to realize that I'd found her clitty. Yeah, I know, great discovery, Columbus, but I was new at this, so give me some fucking credit. For me, it was like I'd just discovered Niagara Falls.

Now that I'd stumbled onto her clitoris, I gave Jennie Lynn a celebratory smack on her butt and gripped her ass cheeks, hard, clawing into them with my fingers. I licked up to flick her clit with my tongue.

Jennie Lynn bucked her hips and said "hohhh," and damned if she didn't sound like Ellie moaning on the radio. She was getting tasty again, and I licked her in.

Figuring that this cunnilingus stuff was easy now, I concentrated on her clitoris. She went a little crazy for a minute, but then reached down and put her hand on my head.

"That's nice, baby, but you can't hit that button all the time," she said. "I gotta lot of pussy, and I want you to please all of it."

I said, "Mmmpgh?" because, of course, that's all I could say.

"My clitty's wise to your tricks, mister," she said, "so you gotta surprise her. Make her think you're just going for an ordinary stroll in Vagina Town, and thenwham, pop her a good one."

I said, "Mmmpgh?" again because, well, you know.

"The rest of the time," Jennie Lynn said, settling her hands back on the wall again, "show me more of thatfantastickissing technique you've got."

No problems with that! I let her clit be for a while and frenched that pussy with abandon. I let myself get lost in there. I was surrounded by warm, soft thighs, had a mouthful of pussy, and good tunes, accompanied by Jennie Lynn's moans and her heavy breathing.

"Such a good kisser," she sighed. "Kiss me good...you kiss me so good...down there...."

Every once in a while I'd accidentally brush a lip or my nose against her clit and she'd let out a squeal. Catching on, I decided to play a game with her.

Since I knew the album pretty well, I tried to see if I could get her to squeal whenever Ellie did one of her long vocal runs. It worked pretty well, well enough that Jennie Lynn caught on, and knowing it was coming was making her crazy.

"Cheeky bastard!...think you can play me like that?...you think you canAAAAAAOOOOOOO...goddamn...you're so bad!...so mean!...fuck that's so good...oh no...don't do it...oh fuck me, a big one's coming ... bastardohnonononoAAOOOOOOOOO ...fuck, fuck, fuck, huuh..."

Ellie Goulding does a lot of vocal runs is what I'm saying.

Speaking of crazy, my dick was swaying around on my belly, and every once in a while it would flop and I'd realize I was plenty hard, despite having come all over Jennie Lynn's face not too long ago. If I played my cards right, I thought, I might get a second round. So I kept squeezing her big round ass, and kept eating on that tasty puss.

Jennie Lynn must have reached some breaking point, some level where she just lost it. I felt her pussy walls tremble, and she clamped harder with her thighs.

Suddenly her hips quivered in place and she chirped out "Clit! Clit! Clit!"

Yes, ma'am! I moved my mouth up to her clit and licked up and down with the flat of my tongue. Jennie Lynn was totally getting off, moaning "huh! huh! huhohhhh..." over and over again.

Then, before she stopped cumming, I twisted my tongue sideways (yeah, my own stupid human trick, but it was paying off big time now!) and slithered it against the neglected sides of her clit.

Jennie Lynn responded by moaning loud enough to drown out the radio, and adding a few more exclamation points for good measure.

"Oh fuck! Oooohh fuuuck! Good god damn fuuuck ooooh...!"

After a minute or so of this (and wondering if her neighbors were getting an earful) I was feeling pretty damn proud of myself.

Jennie Lynn was starting to come down, and I slowed my pace. But then she said, "Please...don't stop...keep going...please...my pussy feelssooooogood...!"

Now you tell me, how can any good boy pass up a request like that?

I got back to work. I kissed and teased. I licked and nuzzled, I rubbed my lips and tongue and my nose all over. I played hide and seek in that pussy, and then I'd jump out likesurprise!and slurp on her clit. I'd slow it up and let her build, and then turn up the heat on her again.

All I could see was her pussy in my face, and her thighs clamped around my head. All I could hear was her sweet moans, along with the fainter sounds of music. I had two hands full of meaty ass and a face full of Jennie Lynn's cunt. Her pussy became my world, and I ate that tasty bitch raw.

And man, she just kept coming, sometimes I didn't even know why. She just started orgasming when I didn't think I was doing anything. Most of the time I know what I did to cause it, but sometimes, I think she was just getting off on the fact that she was getting off.

I fucking loved it. Hearing a woman come,feelingit, knowing that you're the guy she's getting off to, that's something hot and special.

Kinda powerful, too. Eat your heart out, haters. Learn how to lick pussy and you've got a friend for life!

She rode me for a good long time, and I relished the taste and feel of her pussy, moaning into her each time she came to let her know how hot it felt.

Finally, just as the album was winding up, Jennie Lynn's whole body shook violently. She let out what sounded like a sob.

"Jonesy..." she whimpered, "Jonesy...Jonesy..."

I took this as the sign to ease up. I put my naughty, well-broken-in tongue back in my mouth and began gently kissing her inner thighs.

Jennie Lynn squirmed and then reared up above me.

"Fuck, Jonesy!" she exclaimed with a smile. "I don't think I can come any more!"

I looked up at her. My face was dripping, with both sweat and pussy juices. "I guess I'm just hungry for pussy," I said.

"Oh, my god, your face!" she said, giggling. "I came all over your handsome face."

"You camea lotall over my face," I corrected. "Turnabout and all that. Am I still a cutie?"

"You, sir," she said, "are cuter than ever. Hell, I wanna strap you on some more, but I'mexhausted."

With that, she fell backwards onto the bed, dropping out of my view. I leaned up on my elbows to look at her. Her eyes were closed, and her hair was spread out behind her like a dark brown halo. Her breasts had fallen to either side of her chest, but even like that, even covered by the silk cami, there was no hiding their enormousness. Her belly lay uncovered and I felt the urge to stick my tongue into her navel and continue with the licking.

"So...you wanna cuddle?" I ventured.

Still with her eyes closed, she said, "I don't think you get my drift."

Her hand drifted up to my dick, which was still at half-chub. The touch of her hand made me thicken up quickly. Damn that girl had a good grip.

"I'm so exhausted," she said dramatically. "You tongue-fucked me so good, I couldn't do anything to resist you right now. You could do anything you wanted to me."

I licked my lips. "Anything?" I said.

She began stroking my cock. "Mmmm...I love the way your dick feels. You get so thick and warm when you're hard. I want to make you come, Jonesy. Will you come for me again?"

In truth, I wanted to fuck that pussy I'd been pleasing, but without any condoms that was a no-go. Don't give me any shit about it, either. Things escalated and I wasn't prepared, alright? I ain't a Boy Scout.

She continued jerking me with her hand. "I just wanna give your dick a nice big hug. Doesn't that sound nice?"

It sure as hell did. I got up and threw a leg over her body, straddling her belly.

"There you go," Jennie Lynn said. "I know how much you want to feel my big boobies wrapped around your beautiful cock. You're getting so hard just thinking about it, aren't you? Come on, Jonesy...slide it in..." Eyes still closed, she tugged at her satin-clad nipples, stretching her breasts up over her chest.

"Do we need some lube, or..." I began.

"Try it with just the silk, baby," she said. "I bet you'll like it."

I didn't need to be told twice. I slid up her belly, and my cock slid into Jennie Lynn's expansive cleavage. My dick lay right inside her cleavage, surrounded on either side by satin and softness.

"Mmmm," Jennie Lynn said. "Looks hot, doesn't it?"

"Hell yeah, Jennie Lynn," I said. "Feels pretty good, too."

"How about when I do this?" she said. She squeezed in with her arms, pushing her tits together around my cock and it disappeared. Even though I couldn't see it, my dick was in titty heaven. The satin against my skin, the warmth of those fleshy funbags, the way they completely engulfed my cock...oh, this was perfect.

I said so. "Jennie Lynn, your tits are perfection. They feel so – "

"I know, honey," Jennie Lynn said. "Don't talk. Fuck."

I began sliding my cock through Jennie Lynn's satin valley. I started off slowly, getting a feel for it. I'd never fucked a girl's titties before, and hell, who knows when I'd get to again? I wanted to enjoy it for as long as possible.

I didn't have to do much besides pump my hips back and forth, my cock sliding between her big mounds.

Jennie Lynn, still with her eyes closed, continued smooshing her tits around my dick. Her lips were pursed in a knowing smirk. She knew the effect she was having on me. She knew I'd been wanting this for a long time, and seemed pretty pleased with herself for building me up so well.

"You are rock...hard...baby," she breathed. "You like it, Jonesy? Tell me you like it."

"I love it, baby," I said, my tit-fucking picking up speed. "I fucking love it."

"I can feel it," Jennie Lynn said. "This nice big cock between my jumbo jugs. I'm gonna make you come so hard..."

Warm tits smacking against by groin, the soft squeezing, and the caress of satin on my dick...yeah, she was gonna make good on that promise.

"God...Jennie Lynn...you fuck me so good with your tits..."

I was pumping my cock so fast now that the silk was beginning to bunch up in her cleavage, and the feeling was so fantastic that I didn't care. I watched, enraptured, as her boobs jiggled and jostled as I rammed my cock between them. Jennie Lynn grasped her thick nipples through the silk, tugging roughly at them, drawing my gaze.

"You make my titties feel really good, Jonesy," she said. "Give 'em a nice workout for me. See my nips? The silk feelssogood rubbing against them."

I saw them all right, but I was looking at the whole package. Jennie Lynn's squooshed-together breasts, her chubby hands holding those breasts, the dusky chocolate head of my penis as it emerged from the top of her cleavage, the tip leaking pre-cum that smeared into her cami, darkening into moist red splotches, her tasty white neck...and her face.

I said before that she wasn't the prettiest girl in the world. But you know what? With her eyes closed, her black hair laid out above her like a mermaid, the way she groaned and smiled, how she worked her lips from smiling "mmmm" to moaning "ooooh", just the way she was loving my cock, loving the feel of getting me off like only Jennie Lynn could...I stared at her face, entranced. Her face was getting me off almost as much as her tits were. And her tits were doing adamngood job of getting me off.

You know who the prettiest girl in the world is? The one who's making you cum.

"Jennie Lynn..." I breathed, "Your face...so pretty...gonna make me..."

Jennie Lynn snapped her eyes open, and released the pressure of her tits somewhat.

"Something wrong, Jonesy?" she said, cocking an eyebrow with a knowing smirk. "Don't my big, bad boobies make you want to blow your wad?"

I felt the loss of her magnificent cleavage valley immediately. My cock head began to leak drops of jizz onto her satiny breast canyon. I wanted to get back to tit-fucking more than anything, but I had to let her know.

"Fuck yeah, they do," I said. "But I need to come on your face again. Your beautiful face...please..."

Yeah, I was begging for it, but trust me, you would too.

"You," Jennie Lynn said, and then took a few moments to lean forward, slowly lick the cum from my cock head, and then suck on it for a few seconds. I panted, feeling the sensation of her lips and tongue on my dick, my balls on her soft belly, and the sight of my big brown dick in her fuckable, kissable face.

"You," she continued, "are precious. You really want to come on my face?"

Beyond speech, I nodded quickly.

"Again?" she said.

I nodded about a hundred more times.

"Oh, I've got you hooked good and proper, don't I?" She gently patted my throbbing dick, causing it to bounce against her boobs. I breathed harder. I didn't know how much longer I could hold out.

"I could leave you hanging, you know," Jennie Lynn said. "Just kick you out."

She leaned up suddenly, and I fell backward onto the bed. Whaddaya want from me? She outweighed me by at least fifty pounds!

Stunned, I watched as Jennie Lynn freed herself from under me and stepped onto the floor.

"'Thanks for the longest, most orgasmic pussy-licking I've ever had. Now get a wiggle on, toots!'" she said.

I protested, "no no no no no no please no..."

"Or maybe..." she said, "...maybe I go right over here, and lay down on this beanbag..."

Jennie Lynn went to the opposite wall, against which rested the dark blue beanbag. She sat down on the floor and reclined against it, her upper body angled about halfway up.

"And maybe...I get you nice and slick with this..." From somewhere behind the beanbag, Jennie Lynn produced a small brown bottle of lube. She flicked the lid open with a suddensnap.

"Yes yes yes yes yes yes oh yeah yes!" I said.

"And maybe, just maybe," she said, "you bring that nice big, beautiful, black cock over here...and you get what you want."

I was off the bed and standing in front of her so fast I left scorch marks on the covers. I started to kneel down to get my cock between her satiny tits.

"Not so fast," Jennie Lynn said. "I'm gonna do you up right."

She grabbed my cock with one hand, and squeezed a generous amount of lube onto it with the other. More than enough to cover my entire length, and then some.

"Most girls do it wrong," she said, encircling my dick with a firm grip and stroking the lube all over it. "They get their boobies all nice and slippery, but then the poor guy's dick ends up popping out a lot."

She gave my cock another healthy dose of lube and stroked me some more, not enough to consider it a handjob, to get my dick thoroughly lubed. Still, damn. I had softened a bit, but now I was back, and hard as ever.

"This way," she said, capping the bottle and setting it aside, "my titties are only slippery in the right place. The place you're fucking them."

She released the hold she had on my dripping, slicked-up cock. After wiping her hands on her cami, she lifted the garment above her head and tossed it aside, revealing her stupendous mammaries.

Big. Big is a good starting point in describing them. I knew that already, but seeing them in all their juggy glory was far different. Full, like the rest of her. Not flat and saggy, like some big boobs I've seen. It was like they rose from her chest and plumped outward, sexy and inviting. Pale, but not goth-pale, with dark brown areola as big as my palm. Her thick, chunky nipples pointed right at me.