All Comments on 'When Marriage Cools: Casey'

by IraBumblefield

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry Ira

I couldn't finish this. It's just cliche' city! I don't know if he went back to his wife or not and frankly, I don't give a damn. 2 *

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
HOW COULD ONE BELIEVE THE QUICK CHANGE COULD HAPPEN

and then the long slide to oblivion, TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Wha?

I read through the long misogynistic fantasy only to have it come to a realistic end. That did not work, it was jarring, confusing, no dramatic tension and anti-climatic. Good writing poor plot.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A sad way to end a life...

A sad way to end a life...He was completly destroyed by his wife cheating...And never undestood how damaged he was, and never looked for psychiatric help...He just went deep and deep in the hole of sordidness, went so deep that he could never found the road out of it...ending alone, sad and miserable...Well written, but 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

Another revenge-fuck story. Been done one million times and it's always equally silly. This was worse than most. Didn't made any sense. Really shitty crap.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole annony

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

You can go offset your ass, bonnie/vastie! We are more than you and scores don't lie!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5 for being a great LW story

eat it annony

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Old Addage is True

She went for (unwarranted) revenge and the two graves she dug eventually got filled.

The family in one and the asshole he turned into in the other. No Winners

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh Bonnie / Vastie

Another eloquent comment from a troll. Didn't you forget something about knives and hearts? You do know that even when you actually post a comment about the story no one cares anymore? Even the authors. Not sure what turned you into such a hateful person, but whatever he or she did I'm sure you deserved it. You really need help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Well so much for doing anything to save the marriage the cheater ruined. She killed his present and future. She destroyed his soul. She never told the kids the truth so he is the bad guy. *

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I can't believe

That I actually made it through the 1st page.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
We can dear annony you read every fucking one of thee LW stories

so don't try and tell us you hate them!!! gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lost steam at the end

Was a good build up, up until the last page where it really dropped off. It almost seems the author either was trying to finish in a hurry, or his emotions got the better of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

this story is bad,dont care about the cuck or revenge parts.The beginning and end go together,but alot of the other chapters dont work.I think the author used different crap for filler to make it 4 pages,he is all over the place.Does not deserve any rate over 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wtf

Put on a show for your girls you sick ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

His daughters dont want him cause he wants it that way otherwise he will tell them his side oof the story so they know his pov. but why was he virtually living like a broke man in the end? Were u that desperate to make him end up so miserable? 2*

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 8 years ago
A solid 4*

... until that last half page. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GAVE IT A ONE

For allowing the asshole of Lit bonnietaylor2 to comment.

her rants are as meaningless as her scores

actually I usually pass these stories without comment or scoring, but since that ass of lit started bashing others, I decided to give these stories the scores they deserve ONE STAR

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

Do you not normally kind of read this story anon? Or do you normally read every single story that comes up so you can jerk off to all the cuckold ones and then rant and rave about what 'cunts' or 'bitches' everyone who likes them are?

Since you're a pathetic, anonymous little coward, I have to assume that you are one of the anons commenting on every single story and admitting to trying to abuse the voting system to drive off authors, as well as the anons who are so obviously in the closet and self hating that they jerk their worthless little cocks off to every new cuckold story. When you stop being a worthless, anonymous little coward, maybe anyone will care at all about your opinion or about losing your respect, until then you're just a cancer on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
still at it, flc?

yeah yeah, poor little frontSHIT, always flaming other's people comments. you get off on that, don't you? and on top of being nothing more than a little troll you blame others for being the cancer of this site? mind your own fucking business, moron, and start commenting the stories, not the people. little preaching prick.

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
WTF?

Why would he take the fall for his wife's actions? Tell the kids they "drifted apart" maybe, but taking on all the blame?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yikes

Somehow, I made it thought the first page. When I saw this was three more pages of this drivel, I skipped to the end. Just on that page we have Casey go from defiant and sure her actions to "What have I done?" in, what, five seconds? Then there's him taking the blame, a lame and stupid point that was reinforced by the crap on the last page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Flc is still a fucktard...

Our poor hubby should left Casey... But told Casey that if there was any hope she'd have to explain to the kids what she did and why... and hubby should have stuck with Sandy...

mallahmallahover 8 years ago
Hmmm...

I did the same read the first and last page...

It looks like you have a sequel coming...

I hope that Les comes to his senses and straightens up...

eightytuneseightytunesover 8 years ago
Worse THAN BTB

This is C R A P. Enjoy the fat cook, BECAUSE it is all you should EVER HAVE AGAIN. Just disgusting how much of an imbecile you BECAME. This reeks of injustice to what should have been forgiveness. NO CONTINUATION....it's too late, too much HURT for CASEY to handle for YOUR STUPIDITY.

Bd4554Bd4554over 8 years ago
Too many major holes in the story

I wanted to like this story, but in the end I just couldn't. The most glaring hole involved the photos sent to wife: who sent them, and most importantly, why?!?!

No explanation at all from the author. And why would Les just do nothing to avoid his children being alienated from him? Simply moronic behavior for someone supposedly pretty intelligent. I don't get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ira...

I sincerely hope you are a frustrated 8th boy.

Because that is exactly how your story sounded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucktard?

That's to kind a word for the likes of frontline.The pathetic little dick troll bounces from story to story feeling important spewing hatred. Reminds me of that cunt bonnietaylor, spewing like nonsense. Another pathetic piece of shit trying to make herself feel important.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

Fucktard also isn't a word. Not that I expect the average borderline retarded anonymous coward to know actual English. I'm amazed sometimes anon remembers how caps lock and the period key work.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Sometimes, less is more

At least two separate stories - strung together by sea foam.

Too many unbelievable reversals. For example - Sweetie was defending her actions when Hubby made some claims to counter her accusations. Sweetie suddenly, with NO evidence provided by Hubby, went into abject apology mode for her terrible behavior. GMAFB!

Even more terrible ending ... how did Hubby go from Master Negotiator to seedy hobo? And, just happens to have a massive cock! GM2FBs!

2* Keep your eye on ONE goal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What garbage!

Really IraBumblefield are the women in your life complete fucking useless morons? I read part of your story, then just have to stop because it is just so pathetic... what is y take away? That you're a complete, sad and pathetic loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
aww poor little frontshit

calling other people names because they are mean to him... stop flaming and trolling, little idiot, you are one more bonnie/vastie in the making. congrats.

PS. this was a shitty piece of crap story. I quit after page one. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just plain BAD!

Author , I actually liked the 1st story in this series. the second one was ehhh, but this one is indefensible ! Not sure exactly where you were going with this storyline, but needless to say, you never got there ! There is no one to like at all in this tale. Even the twin daughters come out looking like little shits in the end. 2*'s and that's being generous !

Now onto the lil Troll Foreskincaster, I've been telling you all for a couple of months now that IT ,not Bonnie/Vestie is the TRUE enemy of this site ! It is a failed little closet Queer who's feelings got hurt because stories IT posted got roasted ! No one liked its little Queer stories and it had a lil hissy fit ! It ran to the Admins like a lil spoiled brat and started a bunch of lies to get stories censured and members banned ! It is just a little pimple on the ass of this site that has turned into a boil that needs to be lanced ! It should just go to the Gay Male section where it belongs !

Cpprcrk

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3*s

Hilarious!! What a fine piece of humor. You did it perfectly IraBumblefield from pathos to witty banter. Kudos to you and 3*s.

The only criticism might be that this story belongs in the humor category. I believe LW is the correct category.

Look forward to the next story, thank you.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I appreciate the lampoon, but it was still lame and flat.

1. Phony evidence of cheating followed by extreme unwarranted revenge sex? Check.

2. Unforgiving devastated husband loses all love and respect for wife, then finds much better sex and love with sudden substitute woman? Check

3. Mistaken revenge seeking wife becomes empty shell begging and crawling for forgiveness, accepting any and all forms of husbands revenge, substitute lovers, and cold harsh treatment? Check.

4. Husband, who hates and reviles cheating spouse, nevertheless takes all blame upon himself to save mother's reputation in children's eyes? Check.

5. Previously loyal chaste husband now fucks every woman he meets, providing the most intense and the greatest number of orgasms any woman has ever experienced? Check

6. Marriage continues to flounder and eventually disintegrates, with originally innocent husband becoming as fucked up as the revenging whore wife, with mistaken children cutting off the father and wife moves on to another man? Check.

As complete as that list looks, you left out the cuckold husband eating the cum of the BBC bull out of the now remorseless wife. Also missed the opportunity to fuck the daughters somewhere after they grow up, and get the wife during her repentant phase into a 4-way with Sarah and Sandy, or whoever.

But still, a fairly well crafted lampoon of every LW cliche, plot device, character fault, sexual exaggeration, psychological explanation, and marital conflagration. But it was delivered in a rather cold, documentary manner, with too much reporting of what happened and who said what, rather than experiencing the moment. I suggest you take this mediocre epic and break it into 2 or 3 higher quality short stories, and add more emotion and original plotting.

Or, just continue to cut and paste from all the other LW stories, and take your well deserved lumps.

But thanks for trying.

sdc97230sdc97230over 8 years ago
I think it's actually a good object lesson for husbands with wives like Casey

Don't try to get over what she does and stay married to her, or this is what you have to look forward to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WHEN MARRIAGE...ARLENE & ANDREA.. And FAIL

Went back to the other two stories in this series. I must say that the overall feeling I'm left with is disappointment.

None of the stories had any spouse losing interest in their marriage. All three had a sudden incident or a momentary misjudgment lead to the story development.

Neither Arlene nor Andrea had the drool humor, irony and satire of the Casey story.

Especially the Arlene story. That was sooo serious. I mean the husband doesn't even call his parents for years! When he is out of the country.

So this series was a fail. But don't worry IraBumblefield , that auction story was pretty good stuff, lol.

AMerryman

user110user110over 8 years ago
1 star

if that story was any more formulaic, it would be a math problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hey frontlinecaster

Are you using the loving wives category as therapy for your shortcomings? Sounds like it. I really think you have a mental problem. What kind of grown man would write the type of comments you do. Your hatred for others are a sign of a very disturbed man. By all means, use the anonymous comments as therapy, you need it. While you're at it, maybe bonnietaylor2 can join you. If anybody needs therapy it's her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the only one more pathetic than this author

is frontlinecaster. What's the matter pussy, are you going to cry again about this comment. You're one sorry ass fronty baby. Fucking complaining about a word. Read some of this trash asshole and then you have a reason to complain. But cuckies like you eat this kind of shit up, don't you. You and that whore bonnietaylor. Both of you are fucked up beyond reason. Get some help soon, before your mind explodes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
At first I thought Casey was going to be the bad guy in this story

Then it turned into a suck and fuck together with a lot of whining. And Les turned out to be the asshole. Did it never occur to him to tell the kids about what Casey did and why she did it? And put an end to all the bullshit? You didn't bother to think this through and then you stumbled through that pathetic ending. What a waste of time.

1 star.

c24jc24jover 8 years ago
Interesting

In the end, his inability to forgive, and his need to get even, ended up destroying him. His daughters and ex-wife did fine, and probably lived fulfilling, happy lives.

I hope he gets help. Maybe some nice turnaround in his old age. I do have an idea for an alternate take idea on this story . . . something that might get them back together.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

I guess, but couldn't get pass the 3rd page. When you get married and you spend 15 years with someone you develop some deep emotional bonds. Every human makes mistakes, as I don't see anyone walking around with halo's anywhere. Her mistake, was actually both of theirs, failure of communication. Why couldn't she tell him what was on her mind to begin with? why didn't he tell her about what happened before the pics arrived, The next mistake was getting involved with the other women. His own morals, or ethics he went against, essentially nullifying his argument with his wife, and making him wrong, in cheating for revenge, and then continuing.

The wife should have received some support, and counseling along the way, but wasn't mentioned. He needed some also, but he didn't get it. This is a story of errors, on both of their parts, and the key to all of it was communication, and their wasn't any.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's like you decided to vent all your anger in one story....

.....and in the end, left to yourself, you become maudlin and self destructive.

Too bad.

And I can't decide which was the least capable.....the wife who went nuts and get herself into serious trouble over suggestive and incriminating, but no damning photos...Or the husband that goes solo into the wilds, ends up meeting a minx and becomes a hose monster, unrepentant and unrelenting.

And in the end she's all happily ever after and he's porking some fat broad from the nearby greasy spoon.

Pathetic.....and unjust. He should have at the twins down and told them what was up. In the end wife you later mass off. She said should never give them up and after two years she did. It wasn't about being hurt it was about him no longer able to be faithful to her for what she did to him on scanty evidence, with nothing more than a accusation and her backside going out the door to a forty man gangbang.

Really pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You piece of Shit !

You had the makings of a good story and fucked it all up in the end.

He was a good husband until the slut with no trust fucked it all up and then you fucking make him out to suffer the rest of his life because his gutless slut wife would not confess to the root of the break up being her fault by willingly going out to be a Cum dumpster. Why, tell me why did the husband have to be made the bad guy ?

All I can say after reading this Shit is .... fuck you !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Weird and Horrible

This looks like it was written by one author for the first part, then a man-hating shrew for the very end. Huge plotholes with that finish.

1) Why didn't he tell his daughters the real story?

2) Who sends a letter in an age of video teleconferencing?

3) Why is he suddenly living in a dump? He was traveling the world as a negotiator, doubtless making money in the low to mid six figures at a minimum. It's not because he's chasing pussy. There are many business men who do that and still are successful.

I'm sure there are others, but seriously that needs to be redone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
you coped out and did a BTB on the innocent husband -5*

a pathetic ending to a real cheating wife story. And to take him back to her at all was a serious mistake. He should have early on explained to the girls it was their mothers actions that broke up the family. since there are no negatives I have to give 1* since it was put out to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Marriage woes

The ending sucks. She cheated and turned the kids against him and goes on to a happy life. He turns into a lonely old man and his kids want nothing to with him.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Horseshit!

Casey the twat lives happily ever after?The same fucking cunt who fucked and sucked 40 guys without validating whether her husband actually cheated on her? And that cunt let her daughters believe that the breakup was their fathers fault and he never saw any of them again? Complete and utter dolphin dung!!!!

- A really CRAPOLA ending to this story! 1 is too high a rating for this shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WHY NOT SANDY

a cope out for the writer.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
another good LW story gave it a 5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Alternate Ending

A few months after the wedding picture arrived, a lawyer sent a letter to Casey and requested she come with her daughters to his office. They arrived and the lawyer explained that he had a video message from her ex to all of them. They were uncomfortable but when the lawyer explained that her ex was dead they all looked shocked. Her ex explained in the message that he was sorry that he had chased them all so far away, he wanted to get them a little distant but not because he was an ass, but because he was dying.

The night he was planning to reconcile with Casey he found out that he had pancreatic cancer. Because of where it was it was very hard to treat, rather then tear his family apart with their concerns over taking care of him he decided to gently nudge them away. His nudge however turned out far worse then he expected and alienated them all. He apologized again that he was a bit selfish in this, but he didn't want to hurt any of them or force them to change their lives because of treating him. He saw how it had hurt relatives of his and their families.

He restated he loved them and how he hoped they had good lives. The lawyer explained he had already been cremated with the last picture he had of them as a family.

Perhaps he wasn't as bad as they thought.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 8 years ago
Pretty not so good.

Sorry, could have been a good story. Everyone in it was an over-reactor. Maybe not a word but definitely a state of being. He was the initial innocent in this little tale of woe and after she broke him you, the scribe, flushed him down life's toilet. Shame on you Ira the misandrist.

1 star cause not scoring doesn't lower the average.

BigGuy33BigGuy33over 7 years ago
So...

...all of a sudden every woman he meets wants to fuck him?

sinsational83sinsational83over 7 years ago
not too bad

This story wasn't too bad. However you could have ended it better than you did.

anonymous 5/7/16 you should take up the chore of writing the next chapter you seem to have the talent to do it. 4 stars from me I wish you had ended it better for 5stars.

266xxyz266xxyzover 7 years ago
ending was disconcerting

Didn't like it much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seriously

Seriously screwed up the ending. You changed both husband and wife 180, didn't fix the rest of story. 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just pathetic

This author is just not a good enough writer to pull off the poorly constructed twist and turns in this story...... No character was worth spit, author kept changing the profile of his characters without finishing any...... Just garbage....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

The guy is an absolute wanker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ironic

He calls his wife a slut for one (very bad) incident and he is the one that turns into a slut. His marriage almost falls apart because of his wife's cheating, but he is the one that continues to cheat after they reconcile.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 7 years ago
Aithor ....question for ya

Is it your goal to make everything you write a hige pile of shit?

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Read This Again After a Year

Read this again and it's just plain impossible to enjoy a story where all four family members deserved to die in an horrific car crash!

Casey was a shit 1) because she went out to cheat for revenge without talking to her husband first and verifying that the pictures accurately represented what happened.

2) She let her husband take the blame for their estrangement after her cheating,and never corrected her daughters' misconception that their parents break-up was equally her fault. She should have encouraged to continue their/relationships/love with their father.

Hubby was a turd for not making any attempt to work things out with his wife after she'd been gang-raped and was at a depressingly emotional low. Then,he treated her like a whore and physically and emotionally abused her.

Melanie and Melissa were a couple of shits for just abandoning a father who'd,loved,nurtured,and taken good care of them for 14 years. A couple of fair-weather shits,for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just Badly Written!!

Can you possibly write something worse than this? Doubtful!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
pretty sick story

so unhappy

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Seriously?

1* for this category.

Maybe a 2 for Humor.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago
Stupid

Really stupid ending wife remarries kids hate dad and never see I'm again he ends up a bum. Not at all logical. Makes no sense all he had to do is tell his kids the truth about what his wife did. He acted totally like a deranged man after they broke up .would never happen like that in a real life situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
soooo....

Wife goes out of control and has infectious sex with scores of men, but ends up with wonderful life and love of daughters while husband end up fat drunken bum.

WTF

oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
Take caution of the rating before reading the story

It is pretty bad. Side note though on Frontlinecaster's idiotic comments. This is one of the few times I've read a comment on this site and said to myself, wow that guy is a piece of shit. Congratulations Frontlinecaster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WTF!.....nonsense story. 1* for this lame

So in summary: the wife got fucked, cheated, got STD and at the end she's re-married and got the daughters happy ever after while the cuckold husband was left sad alone from his family!...this is nonsense and ugly.

1* for this bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry readers

But you don't know shit! The guy ends up alone and cut off more times than not. What u mistake for bad storytelling is an unpleasant look at unpleasant reality.7

everlastingstiffeverlastingstiffover 6 years ago
The first part was orighinal

Then it was like a combination if stories pick up from from other stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
To the previous anon comment...

I agree. The beginning was quite good and then the story line sort of drifted into the routine, but the ending brought it all together. Still an interesting LW's story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He's not a very likable guy

But he should have told his daughters the truth about their Mother. Stupid not to do so. And why would she send him an invite? An angry man would have sent her fiance a letter explaining what a slut and untrusting bitch Casey really was. Why would he be living in a hovel? He got 1/2 of everything when they divorced, including half the sale price of the house. He had a good job. He got rid of the sluts and never had to pay child support. He got rid of his problems at work. So what was the problem? The reality is that kids grow up and move away. People get divorced. Life goes on and he would have been fine. Horrible ending. The end didn't fit the facts of the story.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Didn't care

Didn't care much for the story. I tried, but couldn't really get into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry...

This story is bad in it's construction. Could be 2-3 pages longer with more closing plot. Seems like it either brain jacked or got lazy in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah author, you kinda fucked this story up !!!

You started the husband off as a person who was victimized. Then you kept him strong and in control. The wife fucked up, knew she fucked up, accepted her punishment and......Vowed to be with him, accepting all he had going on that was cause by her fuck up. The story was unique but was going pretty good UNTIL.... you decided to completely cut his Balls off and sew it on the wife !!!

Again she fucks him over after he give her another chance of which she accepted the conditions then decided she was not going to abide by that promise either.

She never told the girls, he never told the girls.... yet he’s the only one loosing !

No... fuck that.... you completely destroyed this story for a rushed ending.... You Suck !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
she had no leverage

to punish him with the kids. he coulda confessed to them that his wife lied about her initial whoring. and that she agreed for his revenge romps, begged for them even.

so the conclusion made 0 sense. she sure had no issue making him the bad guy. in the end, she was still the bully.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 5 years ago
It’s not that he didn’t have leverage

He was a moron for not telling the kids the fucking truth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Im confused

Why would he take back a cheating whore?

Why would he let the cheating whore lie to his daughters?

How exactly did the cheating whore convince him she was raped?

Why wouldnt he stick with the uber rich bi sexual and her freaky freinds as opposed to the cheating whore?

How is such a brain dead retard get such a high paying job if he was so bad at making good long term decisions?

What is your address so everyone can come fuck your wife as that is what you really want?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
i have to agree

with the others. He really didn't do anything wrong so why does he suffer? Tell the kids the truth! She fucked up not him! They can still decide what to do but at least he MAY have them in his life. Why does he have fall on the sword so now she has the love and respect of the children and she has a new husband, Sick!

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
His living in squalor makes no sense.

No mention of Melanie racking him over financial coals at divorce. No mention of a mental breakdown for him that spun him into financial ruin.

He was a jet-setting financial executive for many years (“I leased an entire lakefront...”). Even if his business drive slowly left him a big producer like him at a big company like his, generally gets many month to pull his act together (and it had to be after the 2yr marriage-withering since no mention was made there of him loosing his job). Since Melanie didn’t rape him in the divorce he kept half. Then he crashes mentally. The company sends him for severe counseling for a few months, but let’s say he can’t be fixed. The company sadly lets him go. He still has several million in the bank.

He must have had at least a few million, initially, set aside. Dare I guess $10million? Post divorce he’d still have roughly half.

This reminds me of something an acquaintance once said. He’s a caterer who mostly does small private company parties, and for the well to do. (I was at a charity event he was catering). During the height of the financial melt dowm, I think about 2010, I talked to him and asked about business. He said it was doing very well. I was surprised, as people were talking about loosing 20%-60% of their wealth. Then he said something that real got me.

“If you had $20million squirreled away and you lost half, what would you be?”

I responded, “Well, you’d have $10million.”

His answer, “No. You’d still be rich.

“Oh, maybe you wouldn’t be able to buy a new McLaren every other year (seriously, there was a dealership within a mile of where we were talking), or you’d go to Hawaii rather than Tahiti over winter, but you still have money. These people aren’t stupid; no one lost ALL their money. They just can’t spend quite as lavishly as they used to. But believe me, compared to you and me, their still rich.”

So Casey lost a lot. But I can’t see him loosing EVERYTHING, unless he had a mental breakdown, which you don’t mention. I CAN see him living in a modest 2-room condo overlooking a garden, driving a 5yo Camry. Sad, but not destitute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF

After all that, he ends up a fat slob while the cheating wife lives happily ever after. How did it go from him being the victim to him being the perpetrator? At least give him a happy ending.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
You HAD a great story going until............

you made the husband unlikeable almost as much as the rest of the characters. You want to make it possible for the readers to be able to associate and like at least ONE of the characters in your story. You were able to completely destroy that.

Around the beginning of the 3rd page I was going to read more of your stories but now I can see it will be a complete waste of my time. I can see why you wrote only a few during a 2 year period and then slinked away to whatever sick hole you came out of.

How sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

The ending doesn't make any sense. It is basically everybody is somebody else in one sentence without explanation. Then somehow people are frozen in place and can't change again for the rest of their lives.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Harsh ending

Sadly, I agree with Anon. The ending not only wrecked the story, it didn’t make sense. Everyone lives well, except the man who was wronged. He protected his stupid wife for her gangbang, and it cost him everything. WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Why

I know its a story but she doesnt have real proof that he cheated but goes ahead and fucks 40 different men in one night, yet he is the one that suffers and ends up miserable? Horrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Now we know why your Bumblefield

You bumbled this story badly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Smoking weed mr Bumblebee?

This was one crap shoot...jumping all over the place...not a single likeable characters in the whole 4 page shit creek story...don’t know how u managed 3:12....I can’t think beyond a -1...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
tell the truth

I hate it when they don't tell the kids. Here the kids are married and still think Dad was the real cause. They have no idea mom is a vengeful whore.

Jareth05Jareth05over 3 years ago
guess who's in the wrong?

Because it may not have started out so but the husband ended up being one of the biggest pieces of shit I've read about this dude hears that his wife was basically getting raped what is he doing turns around calls her a slut and precedes to fuck thing that moves I'm sorry but she should have divorced his ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A year after the end of this story I thought Fuck it.

I was sick of being the bad guy. I had PROOF of her infidelity where as she had none on me.

So I got an anonymous gmail account and sent my daughters the proof.

The email had told my girls that I was very ill and while my friends were clearing out my stuff they found the video.

My friends knew I had kids but they did not want anything to do with me because their mother would not admit her infidelity.

After the kids received the video they tried to ring me but I did not have a phone. Casey tried to ring as well I believe to abuse me but who knows. I did not have a phone.

Well my daughters eventually tracked me down but I was on my last legs after suffering a heart attack. I told them to piss off and be happy with their mother.

Melanie takes over.

Oh why did I not keep in contact with dad. Why did I keep my kids away from their Grandfather. I cannot make it up to him as he died soon after I saw him in hospital. He looked totally different from my last memories of him. I remember him as a fit and healthy man but the man in that hospital bed was fat and horrible. He had really let himself go after we left and who would blame him.

When my sister and I received the email we could not believe it. Mum had led us to believe dad was the one who fucked up but she did not tell us she started it. When we confronted her she reluctantly admitted it but tried to make excuses.

I was able to get on a flight two days later but my sister could not as she was at a busy time of the year and could not get time off. She was devastated when I rang her and told her dad was gone.

My kids never got to meet their grandfather and my husband never met his father-in-law. I blame my mother for this and I have restricted the kids time with their grandmother. I know this hurts her but her lies hurt all of us. Lying by omission is as bad as a bald faced lie.

Sorry dad I will always remember you and pray you will forgive me.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

This story just outright sucked. It seems to have been written by a very happy misogynist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was over the top and too awkward to finish. When i got to the part where the daughter asks her parents if she can watch i was done. Gross.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

this was written by a misogynist my ass, that comment could only come from a board certified cuckold. 1st question is why would he take blame for what a slut did for revenge. She went for the jugular ad killed her own ass. And fuck the twin to, their going to be prime grade a slut like their mom.

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

Elementary school writing. I like sex scenes as well as the next man, but these are so screwed up as to require skipping ahead to get through them. Author must never really read other stories on this site.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Storyline sucked, the ending even more so. Can't score because there is nothing less than 0 available.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous