All Comments on 'When My Best Friend Hurts...'

by islandchica

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
300bowler300300bowler300about 7 years ago
THERE HAS TO BE MORE

SURE HOPE THERE IS AT LEAST ONE CHAPTER TO THIS STORY, WHEN THEY FINALLY BECOME TOTALLY COMMITTED TO EACH OTHER...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Did you get a bit confused?

"Slowly I pulled out of his body and rolled away. I padded to the bathroom to dispose of the condom and clean up. When I came back with a warm rag Stef was already dozing. Tenderly I cleaned him up before slipping into the bed behind him. I pulled the sheet up to our shoulders as he spooned his body into mine, his firm little ass curving into my groin. I pulled his head back to rest on my bicep as my hand found its familiar spot on his stomach. I kissed his cheek softly and he sighed dreamily."

Who is doing what, to who?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Inappropriate Category

This is strictly male sex. It does not belong in Erotic Coupling but in the Gay Male category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story.....

No, the author didn't "get confused". The author did an excellent job giving us a hint of backstory, creating anticipation, setting the scene, & generally helping get the reader immersed into the characters before letting us, the readers, in on the fact that the story is about two men. Two lifelong friends who love each other but are too scared to admit it to the other. I loved it & hope to see another chapter soon.

islandchicaislandchicaabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks...

... for the comments thus far. Allow me to just give some clarity.

1. I wanted to put it in the gay category but then that would have given away the twist I would introduce.

2. The clarification of the confusion is on point. Thank you for responding to that quite accurately.

I do hope to add a few chapters shortly.

Thanks again for the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re: Thanks

Ah. That makes sense.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

F……. Gay story masquerading in a lie to readers who obviously aren’t valued or appreciated!

You can lie to yourself, but don’t lie to others to get them to buy into your BS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userislandchica@islandchica
I'm just a simple island lady with a penchant for romance and still looking for like-minded romantics. I love to write about ... the islands.