All Comments on 'When the Honeymoon is Over'

by litany

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Finally he proved to be...............

.....a total asshole

Who is not worth the pile of shit he is made of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I am not going to punish you

I am going to hurt you as I never have before. You are going to be humiliated and tortured severely because that is what you need.

excessive , over the limit pain more than ever before is certainly not punishment...duh.

I bet his ideal second honeymoon would involve whips, branding, piercings, no sleep and another slut for sex with him.

What she needs is a divorce.

What a great Dom, excuse me this married couple are not Dom/Sub, but Master/slave, oh yeah the marraige has to go too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This is SM

Where's the safe word? I thought a Dom was supposed to protect the sub. Where's the trust between them? Would you trust this guy? I don't think so! I think I'll go barf.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Understanding

Gorgeous, and such a wonderful exploration of her needs. There's a dream, a pretence that the power is really in the hands of the sub, and it is refreshing to see you destroy that notion in your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't give him your love him he isn't worth it.

Don't give him your trust he's not worth it. Don't give him your submission he's not worth it. Don't give him your respect he's not worth it. Basically she should just leave his sorry ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous