When the Lights Went Out Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her mind on the inventory and her morning sexual interlude, Megan didn't hear the man ghosting his way into the shelter. She was taken totally by surprised when she heard the hammer of a Beretta 1911, 45 caliber pistol cock. She spun around to see her nightmare come true. It was Dustin and he had the pistol aimed at her center mass.

Dustin smiled and said, "Well, well, well, I've found my little thief all by herself. You know, you stole over a years' worth of my supplies." He grinned lewdly at Megan as he continued, "Now, you're going to pay up you little tart!"

Megan asked, "What do you want Dustin?" She was careful not to challenge him, giving him no reason to fire the weapon.

Dustin grinned evilly, he retorted, "I'm sure you can figure that out. Now, nice and slow, I want you to take your clothes off."

Megan trying to win the man over to her side asked, "Is that all you guys think about is having me strip? That's what Brandon did when he intercepted me in the bunker." She knew it was a mistake right after she said it.

Dustin's smile faded and he said, "You were trying to steal from him too. Right?"

Megan defended herself, "The bunker looked empty. Your cache, I found by accident. You can't blame someone trying to keep themselves from starving can you?"

Dustin leered at the girl, "I can, if they're stealing from me. Now get those things off, or I'll just shoot you and move on."

Megan grimaced and tried her trump card, "You don't want to do this, you know Brandon is coming right back."

Dustin said with a low nasty chuckle, "No, he's not, he's hard at work clearing a new field. I have you all to myself." He waved the gun at Megan again, indicating she should get on with it.

He indicated her middle, he said, "First thing you're going to do is slowly take out your belt, without coming anywhere near that pistol you're wearing. Once you have it off, I want you to toss it across the floor"

Megan thought, 'Well one down, several to go.' Slowly, she started to disrobe, not that she was worried about being naked, but she didn't want to spook the man and end up dead. She also wanted to conceal her little stash of extra weapons she had on her body.

Megan asked if she could sit on the bed to undo her boots. Dustin said, "As long as you keep your hands in plain sight the whole time, sure." Megan quickly untied her combat boots and tossed them to the side. She stood up and pulled her pink pull over top, a gift from Lizzie, and tossed it onto the bed, next to her jacket. She smiled weakly, knowing that inside the jacket was her trusty, razor sharp hunting knife. She would try to keep her clothing within reach, so she could use her weapons when the opportunity arose. It wouldn't be the first time she killed a man as he was raping her.

Next, Megan unhooked her bra. Freeing her breasts, drawing the man's attention to her pink areole and nipples. Thank goodness, the man was fixated on them, it made it easier when she unsnapped and unzipped her jeans. She reached in the waist band, pulling the jeans and her panties down together. She was hoping that the panties would help conceal her Judge she had tucked in an in-the-belt holster she had running down her butt crack. To her delight, his eyes were on her boobs and her pussy. He totally missed the weapon. If she got the chance, she was going to use the Judge to dispatch dear old Dustin. She hated rapists, and the judge was a perfect cure to a disgusting human being.

Megan was able to roll her jeans as she picked them up, totally concealing the nasty gun.

Now standing naked, Megan knew what was next. He would make her lay down, then he would climb between her legs and he would lose himself inside her vagina. The only thing she was grateful for was that her daydreaming had really moisten her up, so it wasn't likely to hurt when he shoved himself inside her.

Megan's plan was that when he got to the point where he was ready to climax, she would have grabbed her gun or knife, and she would do the son-of-a-bitch in.

Standing by the bed, Dustin commanded Megan, "Turn around." When she complied, he told her, "Okay, I want you to bend over the bed and put your hands flat on the mattress."

Megan moved to comply, cussing the whole time in her head. The guy was too smart by double. He knew with her back to him, she couldn't do shit, even if she did come up with a weapon. She liked it much better when they just climbed in the saddle.

Megan felt Dustin's finger as he reached in under her butt cheeks and he ran his finger through her pussy lips. He chuckled and said, "Well, well, look it here. The slut is all hot for me! Good, I haven't had a good piece of ass since my wife died. If the stupid bitch would have been more careful with the damned ax, she would still be alive and wouldn't need to soil myself on a tramp like you."

Dustin reached down and unbuckled his belt, and unsnapped, and unzipped his pants. With a good tug, his trousers dropped down around his ankles. He wasn't wearing any underwear. He moved up behind the little vixen. He ran the tip of his hard cock between her wet lips, coating it for the plunge. With the pistol still in hand, he made his move.

Megan felt him rubbing himself inside her lips. She was grateful that she was still so moist from her daydream. Then she felt him center himself in her vaginal opening and then he pushed. As much as Megan had prepared herself, steeled her emotions, the quick penetration still took her breath away. She gasped as Dustin sank his cock clear up inside her belly.

Megan wasn't afraid, even though she knew beyond a shadow of a doubt he would kill her as soon as he finished up inside her. She wasn't humiliated, she had been raped before and knew that she would live through it. What she was, was angry. Angry at the rapist for taking something that didn't belong to him, angry at herself for not paying attention to her surroundings, most of all angry that she had been outsmarted by the slimy bastard. So, Megan stood there, bent over at the hips, as the awful man pounded away at her backside. Fucking her for all he was worth. At least it didn't hurt.

The man seemed to fuck her forever. Then she felt him pull out. She knew he hadn't gotten off yet, so she was a bit perplexed, until she felt him slide the tip of his cock up against her anus. She thought, "Son-of-a-bitch, I'm going to sacrifice another form of virginity to a rapist bastard.' No sooner did she think it, and Dustin pushed.

Megan gasped out, he didn't slowly work his way in, he just pushed and he popped through. He slid all the way inside her rectum and up into her colon. She gasped, it felt like she just passed a turd after being constipated for 3 or 4 days. The fact that her asshole wanted to clamp down on the invader just made it hurt that much more.

Megan stood there, tears forming in her eyes from the pain, willing herself to relax her sphincter as the man started to pound his cock into her ass. Any other time, with Brandon, taking it easy, she could have been turned on by the novelty. But with Dustin the Rapist, it was just something to endure. Megan was seething with hatred.

As she felt Dustin begin to throb inside her colon, his hips jammed up against her cheeks, Megan knew that the end had come. Not only the rape, but soon it would be her life. Megan regretted that Brandon would come in to find her lifeless body. She knew that it would destroy her husband, to have a second wife murdered by someone he trusted.

Dustin just held himself inside her until he had filled her with every last drop of his semen. He stood their inside her ass until he shrank inside her. Only then, did he pull his cock out of her anus.

Dustin chuckled, "Well now, that was just delightful. Unfortunately, I don't have time for you to suck me clean. I need to finish up business and get back to my lair."

Megan said, "You won't get away with this, you know. You kill me, and Brandon will hunt you down."

Dustin laughed, "That won't be a problem, after finishing with you I'm going to take my dear old friend out. Eliminate the threat, and move on." Megan felt Dustin's hand on her butt, and he shoved her forward onto the bed. She fell without an opportunity to get to her clothing making a futile effort to get to a weapon. Dustin pulled up his pants and quickly snapped them so they would stay in place. Then he crawled onto the bed, placing a knee in the middle of Megan's back.

He held the gun up, aiming it at the back of her head and said, "Say goodbye, my little thief. Time to turn out the lights." Then the room was filled with a deafening explosion. For Megan, everything went black.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Megan slowly felt awareness, as she thought to herself, 'My God, there is an afterlife! I hope it's a lot better than the one I just left.' Only, she felt pain. Her ass still stung. And, where Dustin had his knee in her back, ached. She wasn't supposed to feel pain in the afterlife, was she?

As she became more and more aware of her surrounding she could barely hear Brandon's voice. Through the ringing in her ears she could hear him screaming, "MEGAN! MEGAN!"

Then she opened her eyes, and there was Dustin. Laying right on the bed beside her. Only his eyes and most of his nose was missing, replace with a big bloody hole. Megan quickly climbed onto her hands and knees, and threw up.

Apparently, she just fainted.

Once she gathered her wits, she whipped around and there stood Brandon, with a smoking AR-10, a .308 caliber rifle in his hands. He was loudly asking, "MEGAN, are you all right?" Megan wailed and quickly jumped off the bloody bed and threw herself into his arms, the rifle clattering to the ground. She cried, and cried. Brandon just stood there holding her, telling her everything would be alright.

Megan was resilient, she didn't let another rape get her down. She was just happy she was alive, and that Brandon had showed up to save her life. Brandon swore to her, that he would never trust anyone but her ever again. Megan told him, "Sweetheart, don't be silly, you can't go through life that way. Where would I be, if you thought that way about me?" That still didn't lesson Brandon's guild of leaving her alone, allowing her to be raped by a guy he knew and trusted.

The next day, Brandon was able to make dinner for Megan, she was going to get a taste of his self-proclaimed famous coyote stew.