Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How you doing girl?" He asked as he put his arm around me and just held me. For some reason it felt good. It felt reassuring and I snuggled into him.

"I need a smoke, you?" He asked. Now I have not even tried a cigarette in years and almost felt that I could use one right now but I declined.

"Suit yourself." He said as he pulled out a glass and chrome e-vapor device and offered it up for me to look at.

"What's that?" I asked as I looked at the device.

"My special vape gun. Wanna try it? He asked as he held it out to me.

"Wow I have never seen one like that. It's pretty high-tech." I replied as I reached to touch it with my finger.

"Whoa girl careful there. This end gets really hot." He cautioned as he pulled it back and held it to his mouth. He placed his mouth over the end of the black mouthpiece and inhaled. He held it a minute and then exhaled a large cloud of smoke.

"That is pretty cool." I said as I marveled at the way it worked.

"Try a hit. You may like it." He offered again. I reached for the device and he held it up to my mouth and told me to open up. I closed my lips on the black tip and inhaled. The vaper felt cool and smooth as it entered my lungs. I held it for a little bit and let it out with a small cough.

"That's easy enough." I said. Silky took another hit off the vape and again held it to my mouth and I eagerly took another long draw on the tip. I held the vapor longer this time before I exhaled. I realized I was feeling light headed and I had only taken two puffs.

"Whoa. I guess I am not used to smoking." I said with a giggle.

"Guess not." He said. "Of course, this is the really good stuff; red wax."

"Ah, now I remember why I never smoked. I can't handle the feeling." Then I broke into a big grin that transformed into a giggle. Silky took another puff and leaned it toward me. I took it from his hand and mimicked his behavior. I took a big long draw on the device and then let out a large cloud of smoke. I watched it float in the car.

"Dang little girl that's enough for you." He said with a big laugh that made me laugh too.

"I'm not a little girl." I said with a pout. Silky slipped the smoking device back into a pocket behind the front seat. He pulled me closer.

"Let me just check that out." He replied as he pulled me tighter for a kiss. His lips approached mine and I moved my face toward his. As his thick lips met mine they parted and mine did as well. His large pink tongue began to explore my mouth and my tongue tangled with his. I felt light-headed and giddy as we continued to kiss. As we broke apart he looked into my eyes.

"You don't kiss like a little girl. Let's see what else you don't do like a little girl."

"Okay." I panted as he moved in for another kiss.

I was tingling all over. I was feeling a rush of heat and arousal as he and I continued to kiss. At some point my top came off and I was sitting topless in the backseat of a car with a pimp. Silky pinched and tugged at my nipples as they became harder and more sensitive. I moaned into his mouth as we kissed harder and longer. He moved his mouth from mine and began licking my left nipple. His tongue felt wonderful as it was so wet and just stimulated my nipple further. I could feel the excitement all the way to my pussy that continued to get wetter and readier for penetration. He stopped licking my nipple and I sighed but then he took it into his mouth and sucked lightly. I groaned and held his head to my breast as if feeding a baby. I began to tingle from my breast to my belly to my clit. This man knew what he was doing as he sucked my pink nub harder and began to gently nip it with his teeth.

"Oh Silky!" I called out as the feelings intensified.

He broke away from my nipple by tugging it with his teeth and letting it snap back. He then began the same exquisite torture to my other breast. I was squirming around on the seat of his car and he reached his hand down to my belly. At first, he patted and stroked my flat belly, telling me what a hot thang I was. Then he attempted to slip his hand into my shorts but they were way too tight so he unbuttoned them. I was quickly losing track of time and place as I lost myself in his seduction. My entire focus was on getting his cock into my now throbbing pussy. He unzipped the shorts and I wiggled out of them as he pulled them from me.

"Your tittles belong to a little girl but your pussy looks fine." Silky exclaimed as he threw my shorts onto the floor atop my discarded shirt. I felt a rush of air as the shorts left my swampy pussy. It had been confined too long. His sucking continued as he bit and pulled harder on each nipple. I was feeling a slight ache in them from the rough treatment and I moaned.

"Damn girl you are so wet! I can't wait to fuck you." He exclaimed as he pulled his pants down and off.

I could not believe the size of his large thick cock. I have never seen a cock so dark, so menacing and so very large. I had thought that Steven had a big cock but it was nothing compared to the monster that Silky possessed. I reached for it and it overfilled my hand. I could not get my fingers around it and that thrilled me even further. This was a true piece of man-meat. I wanted to suck it so badly that I felt saliva rushing into my mouth. It had a large bell-shaped head with a well-defined ridge around it.

"How 'bout you suck my cock sugar." Silky said as he pulled my head downward towards his manhood. I stuck my tongue out and began to lick the large head of his cock. A large droplet of pre-cum had oozed from the tip and I greedily lapped it up. It tasted nice and I wanted more. I licked the entire head: giving it kisses as I went. Silky hands had moved to my head and I felt him run his fingers through my hair. I enjoyed the feeling of his strong hands caressing my head and hair.

"Now really suck it bitch!" He barked.

Instead of feeling offended by his name-calling, I felt an additional excitement, and I opened my mouth as wide as I could, to take that lovely cock into it. He pushed a little with his hands and the large organ slid on my tongue and into my mouth cavity. I was so turned on I could barely stand it. I closed my lips around his cock and began to suck and bob my head on it. I felt so wanton and so horny. I was enjoying this so much. Silky pushed more on my head and his cock slid further into my mouth, all the way to the back and almost into my throat.

"Take it all like a good slut." He said, as he pushed more, and I knew I would gag, as I often did, on Justin's tiny dick. I don't know what it was, but I did not gag, and I did not choke, as he pushed more and more of his cock into me. I felt it enter the beginning of my throat. I later learn it was the Xanax and the pot that caused my throat to relax and accept the large intruder. I continued to suck and bob on his cock as he pushed more and more of it into me. The back of my throat stopped him.

"Damn ho, you suck so nice." He said, as he continued to push on my head, and pull it back up on his cock, wanting me to take more and more of it. He was now fucking my mouth and my throat. I don't know how long this went on but without any warning, or notice, his cockhead expanded and he started to cum in my mouth. I attempted to capture as much of his warm salty sperm in my mouth, as I could, but it was way too much for my poor mouth to hold so I swallowed a large gulp. His cum was thick and creamy and difficult to swallow easily. It felt like swallowing pudding or batter, it was so thick, but I tried as he shot another squirt into my mouth. It was too much and I felt it ease out of the corners of my tightly stretched mouth. It clung to my chin and then I felt it drip onto my boobs. Silky held my head tightly on his cock so I had no choice but to continue my swallowing of his warm load. I truly enjoyed the taste and feel of his cum and reveled in the sensation of a large cock and a full load from this large black man.

Too soon he pulled me off from his cock. He slipped from my mouth and more of his cum flowed out and down my chin. I swallowed what I could and gave him a large smile.

"Wow that was so freaking hot!" I exclaimed as I licked my lips of all traces of his ejaculation.

"You ain't done yet." He rudely proclaimed as he grabbed me by my hips and forced me to lay back onto the leather seats. He spread my legs further apart and I was now splayed across the seat wide open to the world.

"Now that is a gorgeous white pussy."

"Thank you." I meekly replied suddenly feeling a bit shy about my current position and all that it revealed. He closely examined my pussy as he ran his large index finger beside my labial lips that were slick with my secretions. I moaned as he slowly slid his finger around the outside of my pussy and across my erect clit that was now completely revealed.

"Whoa look at that girl. You gotta little hard-on for ol' Silky." He laughed as he continued to gently stroke my engorged clit and it made me moan more as I gyrated my hips.

"Oh, baby that feels so nice." I sighed as he grasped my clit between his finger and thumb and slowly pulled it away from my body while squeezing it. It is difficult to describe the feelings he was giving me, as it was a combination of pleasure and pain, and I struggled to comprehend them. I wanted him to continue but I wanted him to stop. I was starting to say something when he let my clit sip from his fingers and he pushed one of his large digits into my, by now, sopping pussy.

"Remember that feeling girl because you will feel it again." He grinned evilly as he began to finger fuck me.

One of his large fingers was as big as Justin cock I remember thinking as he added another. It felt so good and suddenly he began to push his fingers back and forth in my slit while also pushing them in and out. I was out of my mind with pleasure as he continued to stretch and please my needy pussy. With a little more of his attention I began to cum. This was a strong orgasm from deep within my pussy. All of a sudden without warning I released a torrent of fluid from my pussy. I felt like I was peeing as I came and I squirted all over Silky's hand. I nearly passed out from the wonderful feelings he was giving me with his fingers.

"Hey girl you squirted all over my car." Silky said as he stopped fingering me and just watched me recover from the best orgasm of my life.

"Oh! I am so sorry. I am so embarrassed." I said as I looked guiltily at his face.

"No bitch you just squirted when you came. It is girl cum. No need to feel bad. This was your first-time squirting, wasn't it?" He asked as he smiled warmly at me. As I came to my senses I realized that this man had given me the most satisfying and powerful orgasm I had ever had and he used just his fingers. I was in awe of his ability to make me cum.

"Thank you Silky that was great." I said as I tried to sit up and look around. He pushed me back down on the seat and slipped his large cock between my pussy lips.

"You now gonna ride the Silky train." He exclaimed as he started working himself into my wide-spread pussy lips. I was so wet, and he had stretched me so much, that he was able to slip the head of his cock into the opening of my pussy. It felt SOOO good! I moaned and sighed waiting for him to impale me.

"Oh yeah Silky give me your cock." I moaned as he started to slide it in further.

He met little resistance as he had gotten me ready for this intrusion. I have never in my life, felt such a large cock enter my pussy, and though she was ready, and well lubricated, it was all new territory for this man. He slowly worked himself into me until just the entire head was inside and then I came for the first time from his dick. That did not stop him and he continued his invasion of me. I came four times before I felt him bottom out inside me with his large organ jammed up against my cervix. Then the fucking began. I would be lying if I said that it did not hurt, somewhat, as he was so large and his cock battered the entry to my womb, when he would slam it into me, but slam it he did.

"Please, baby, please slow down. No so deep, baby, it hurts me." I whined as he began his assault in earnest. His cock felt good, as he slid it in and out, but when he rammed it all the way in, and tried to get more of it inside me, it hurt badly."

"Shut the fuck up bitch and take it. Take it all. You had yours now it is my turn." He said as he picked up his pace and rammed me harder. I knew he could not get his entire cock into me, as he was so thick and so long, but he tried. I pulled my legs further apart to accommodate him better but that only allowed him to go deeper.

"Ow Silky please not so deep. Please baby." I cried as I felt tears filling my eyes. That did not dissuade him and he continued to pound his cock into me. This was not fun at all and I was in agony and wished he would stop.

"I said shut the fuck up ho. Youse do not tell me how to fuck. Just shut up and take it." And with that he doubled his efforts to force more of his large manhood into me. I was about ready to pass out from the pain when he quickly rolled over and I was now sitting atop of him. His large hands held me on top of his cock and he stroked my ass gently.

"Now you do the work. Ride that train."

I felt the sharp pains cease and just a dull burning ache remained in my pelvis. I slowly began to move back and forth riding his cock cowgirl style. I worked to not allow his entire cock to abuse my poor pussy any further and he appeared to enjoy my motions. I slowly rocked back and forth and was rewarded with enough pleasure that I came again. This spurred him on and he hunched himself up further into my pussy as I stroked down onto him. We slowly established a rhythm together. It felt so wonderful.

"Oh! Silky that is so great. Oh, baby this is heaven." I moaned as I felt another orgasm approaching.

I don't know how long we fucked, or how many times I came, but with a loud bellow Silky finally filled my pussy with his cum and this triggered my final orgasm, as I actually passed out from the strong feelings of pleasure. I awoke when Silky pulled his cock from my bruised pussy and I felt his cum pour out of me with his withdrawal.

"Oh, baby I knew you would love the Silky train." He smiled as he pulled himself up and onto the seat beside me. "Now clean me up." He ordered as he pointed to his cock.

"With what?" I said with an edge to my voice.

"With your mouth ho. Now get to work." He said as I slipped down off the seat and began to lick his now much softer and stickier cock. His cock was totally covered with the evidence of our coupling and I began by licking the head clean.

I was beginning to feel completely exhausted and told Silky how I felt. He helped me dress but not without feeling me up again and making me excited. I helped him dress, as well as I could, but I was actually struggling to stay awake. It might have been the Xanax, the drinking, or the repeated orgasms but I was really dragging.

"Silky when will Steve be back; I am beat." I said with a sigh as Silky held me in his arms.

"You don't need no Steve when you gots Silky here." He replied and pulled me down for a kiss. "Damn girl yo breath stinks. Here eat some mints." He handed me some mints from his pocket. I put them into my mouth and began sucking on them. They tasted old and stale.

"I am really tired and want to call it a night." I whined through the mouthful of mints.

"Silky's got just the thing for you." He said with a wink and a wide smile. He reached into a bag that he took from under the front seat of the car. He pulled out a baggie with some white powder in it.

"What's that?" I asked as I watched him open the baggie and shake some of the flaky powder into his palm. He then closed the baggie and put a small amount of the material onto the tip of his pinky finger. He held it up to me.

"It's flake. Try some, it's the best around." He said as he put the powder up to my nostril.

Now I do not use drugs and I normally would have just told him no but something was happening to me and I just could not resist the temptation. I moved my nose over his fingertip and snuffed the white power up my nostril. Whew what a head rush! I then did the other nostril. Oh baby! I quickly knew why people liked this stuff so much. Silky did a few sniffs up each nostril and we sat looking at each other for a few minutes.

"So, what do you think girl?" Silky asked as he dug more of the powder from his palm and held it to my nose. I lost all control and as he kept loading his finger I kept inhaling until all of the powder was gone. He then made me lick up the few remaining flakes in his palm. I was high as a kite.

"Damn Silky! That shit is great!" I exclaimed as I sat there smiling like an idiot.

"Yes, it is." He agreed. "Let's go inside and get a drink." He said and we got out of his car and began walking inside. I was still a bit unsteady on my feet and Silky guided me inside by his arm around my waist and an occasional caress of my ass.

The club had filled up in our absence and the place was so packed we could barely walk through the crowd to our booth. The girls had held our spots and moved out of the booth when we moved in. The music was loud urban dance music which I usually detest but the beat was getting to me. I wanted to dance so badly but Silky wanted to have some more Cristal first; so we drank a couple of glasses then he took me out on the dance floor. He was a great dancer and I tried my best to keep up with him. The drugs helped and I did not feel embarrassed by my inability to dance as well as the crowd around me did. No one seemed to notice.

After a few dances I needed to tinkle so I excused myself to go to the lady's room. Tasha went with me which I thought was nice of her. A few men made suggestive comments as I made my way through the crowd but all I did was flash them a silly smile.

"So, bitch, you ride the Silky train?" Tasha asked when we finally got into the restroom.

"Yes I did." I said with a giggle.

"Good." She replied and got into a stall to do her business. Afterwards we were both washing our hands and reapplying our makeup while looking in the mirror.

"You are so beautiful Tasha and I love your name." I said trying to make conversation.

"Yeah well so are you." She replied and we walked out together.

I was stopped by no less than 3 black men as I made my way back to the booth. They all wanted to dance with me and I told them I would as soon as I put my purse back in the booth. There was a problem though. I started out feeling like the most popular white girl in the club but as soon as they saw that I was with Silky, a well-known pimp in the community, their attitude toward me changed. They still wanted to dance but they suddenly felt that they could do anything they wanted with me; that I was for sale. This began with a really nice-looking man named Corey.

"You are a really beautiful woman, Jan, are you really one of Silky's girls?" He asked as he held me close to a slower song. His hands were on my ass and he was rubbing and squeezing both of my buns. It felt nice.

"Thank you Corey." I said. "What do you mean one of Silky's girls?"

"You know, one of his whores." He replied as he squeezed me a little harder.

"What? Wait! Oh, no I am not a whore." I replied. "He is just keeping me company until my friend returns.

"I see." He said as he slipped his hand between us and fondled my boob through my top. I liked what he was doing and just allowed it to happen.

"That feels really nice Corey." I said with a sigh. The music then changed and we danced to a couple of faster songs. I then told him I wanted to go get my drink. He said okay and walked me over to the booth where Silky sat holding court. Silky shook his hand and whispered something in his ear. Corey nodded and then just wandered away. This went on two more times, we a couple of other men that I danced with, and I finally confronted Silky.