Where Do We Go From Here? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what's up with that Silky?" I asked in kind of belligerent manner. He suddenly glared at me.

"I just explained to the man that you are working and if he wants some he will have to take care of me first."

"What are you saying?" I asked. He looked like he was going to hit me but instead he gave me a scary smile.

"I told those brothers that your ass belongs to me and if they wanted any they would have to pay me."

"Why did you say that?" I almost shouted.

"Cause its true and you are here with me." He said and I just glared at him. Just then Steve walked up to the table and slid in beside me.

"How's things Silky?" He asked as he looked at first him then me.

"Couldn't be better Steve; right Jan?"

"Yeah things are okay." I replied coldly.

"Good, good. Well grab your things it is time to go." He said and then he looked at Silky,

"So?"

"It's all good Steve." He replied.

"Good? How good?' Steve asked kind of ignoring me.

"Things went well and I am interested." Silky said cryptically.

"Okay then." Steve said and he slid out of the booth; taking my hand and leading me from the club. His SUV was waiting at the door for us. He actually had me open his door for him and I did it as a joke but neither of us were laughing. I then went around and got into the car.

"Did you miss me Jan?" Steve asked as he began driving.

"Yes, I did Steve. Silky is a sweet guy." I replied as Steve motioned for me to sit next to him and I did. He then directed me to take out his cock and start sucking it; so I did. It felt good to have a cock that fit better in my mouth than Silky's large manly black stalk. I sucked Steve's cock as we drove back to the hotel. He did not cum but it was not for my lack of trying.

"So you got high and fucked him." Steve said as more of a statement than a question.

"Yes." I replied meekly.

"Like it?" He asked.

"Yes."

"Good. He liked it too." Steve said and we walked into the hotel and went up to our room.

"So how was your night?" I asked as we entered the room. Steve did not say much and we undressed and after cleaning up got into bed. We lay side by side, nude, for a few minutes and talked about the night.

"So did you work tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"Why'd you leave me with a pimp and his whores?"

"I thought that it would be a new experience for you."

"It sure was." I admitted as I turned over and looked at Steve in the dark.

"You needed to meet a real pimp. See what he is like." Steve said as he turned towards me.

"Make love to me Steve. I need that." I said quietly as I reached over to touch him.

"Fuck you, you mean." He said coldly.

"Yeah." I agreed. Then he pulled me close and we kissed and held each other. Then we fucked until we both came together. I fell asleep with his cock inside of me.

"I woke up and Steve had gone to the store so I called you." She said is a sad voice. "I miss you baby."

"I miss you to honey." I replied.

"So what do you think? This was a bad idea, right?" She said.

"No Jan, that is the hottest thing I have ever heard. God honey I wish I had watched you. You are so hot, you are the best." I said excitedly.

"Really? You think that is hot?" She asked incredulously.

"Oh yeah! You are the hottest wife in the world. I love you so much." I replied.

"Oh, okay then. It was pretty hot, I guess." Was her reply and then we talked a bit more and then hung up. I had some texts from Steve. He wanted to fill me in on Sunday and he even attached some videos.

"Hey buddy all is good. Your sexy wife is the whore that you wanted."

"Jan fucked 5 men on Sunday after you left. See the vid."

"Pretty hot! She was insatiable." You missed a great time.

She fucked a black pimp last night. See vid."

"She will be everything you wanted when you get back."

Everything I wanted?