All Comments on 'Where's My Wife?'

by wifelvrman

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stupid

too stupid really to comment, but wish I could quote -5* instead of 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where is the Story

Really really really bad.Need to take a shower after that turd

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Close enough

In my opinion, this post was aimed mostly at garnering irate criticism rather than any intent of sharing an experience the author considers to be erotic!

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Waste of time

This should not even be allowed to be placed on this site. -10

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@ 'author' wifelvrman

this was a sick joke, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next story have guys cum on/in you. I'm sure you want it! You're "gay by proxy" )))

My bad. That's the GAY category.)))))))

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry

Absolute Crap

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Cuckold stories...

I like cuckold stories...But it must always exist respect and love in them...Without respect, like in this one, the story becomes a tragedy, because the marriage ends in that moment...

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
Q#1....WHO IN THE HELL CARES

Q#2....WHY WOULD/SHOULD I. tk u mlj lv nv

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More cuck bullshit from literotica and they are too fucking lazy to make it a category!

Just more cuck trash from the gay literotica authors!!! Dont bother reading 1 star!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
Please tell us...

...how can a wimp as you obviously are write stuff like this without throwing up?

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
she should...

He should have told her to stay where she was and never come home!!!! That he would send her all her things...From then on, her lovers took care of her...This end would have a

4 *....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
disgusting tale, poorly written

Deserves a no star. Reads like something out of the old Dragnet show. "Just the facts, mam." Of course, given the lousy subject, that's probably for the best.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

Wife's dialogue sounds like someone who has English as their third or fourth language, a primary school student or someone completely stoned. The plot is utter nonsense and would really be better placed in non-consent or fetish. Poorly conceived and poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF

I hate cuckold stories and your just adding to the immense over saturation of them on the Loving Wives genre,

If people are gonna continue to write this dribble then there is obviously people who like this kind of thing can Literotica make the cuckolds and sissy's/wimps there own genre so I can just pass over it without having to read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not a NICE tale

But that is life!!!

Ducky7Ducky7over 9 years ago
Stopped half way through this trash

voted a 1 couldn't vote 0. Looked at your home page, sorry I read even half.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sucked in again

Wierd, if it wasnt so short I would never have finished it. I keep waiting for the guy to finally realize the disrespect. Not only a cheating slut but doing stuff with total strangers she never did with him. In a real scenario, he wouldnt have to toss her ass out because she would never get back in. He had all night, She should have come home to a house of door knobs that her keys didnt fit and her shit laying out on the street; throwing her shit on the lawn would have been too good for her. I wouldnt have been home when she got home either, I would have been out emptying and then closing all the bank accounts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I get it

You only wrote this trash to piss off the LW readership, to see how many of them will 1* bomb your story, you get off on the anger generated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You must have really wanted to write a non erotic story.

Congrats, you succeeded. I couldn't even read half of it before I scrolled to the bottom just to one bomb you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not good

Although I do like the cheating wife / hotwife genre, I'm not a fan of feminization or humiliation stories. Your story really needs character expansion as well as an editor. Your writing is downright bad and I have no desire to read your other "work!"

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 9 years ago
Stupid . . .

. . . to say the least, stupid and an insult to the readers.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
So far not good

Is this just one chapter from a longer story? There has got to be more to make sense of what's going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ok who is the sickest, him or her, lets have a poll

my vote him, she is just an adulterous betraying slut, out to die from AIDS, He on the other hand could have dumped her but didn't.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Gotta agree with the others on this.

I'm sorry, but this story seemed flat. If this were a movie, I could practically see the characters blowing their nails and reading a magazine as they went through their lines.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Revenge

This story begs for the husband to get revenge with a capital R. Revenge against her and revenge against the male participants. Sounds like a good PI investigation story and woe heaped on the wife.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
end of story

end of marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not a BTB tale

more like a KTB story

or at the very least make her wish she was dead

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 9 years ago
I realize it's fiction

But I don't understand how a woman could do that to her husband. Apparently, prior to this their relationship was normal. Then this comes out of left field, irrespective of their pillow talk, and she is suddenly into degrading and humiliating a man she supposedly loves.

Swapping, swinging, hot wife, that is all usually done with each others' consent, with love, respect, and communication. This is... shit. I couldn't get away fast enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sick

What has the world come to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bad taste

OK, sorry. The husband is one of those unfortunate individuals with a mental-handy-cap. You should not write terrible stories of individuals with impairments. Bad taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Painted toenails

So you're saying she didn't paint her toenails? It was a ruse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star

any man who drinks cum is gay plain and simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why bother?

Why not just save the space you occupy with your so called writing, for someone who truly write stories. If there were a star below #1, I would mark it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is fucking disgusting and you need a lobotomy if this is not disgusting to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So you picked the worst parts of random stories

And threw them together on this page? This was simply horrible. Since it was only a fantasy on his part, she decided to get gang banged on her own. Why did he do anything she said when she got home? She cheated and made it plain as day that she enjoyed it. SO either spin her around and throw her out or pack and leave her. She has clearly demonstrated she has no love or respect for him. This marriage is over. Why would he expose himself to all the diseases? This whole story made no sense. Horrible even for fiction. As a previous commentator suggested, you seem to have written this just to piss off the readership. If that was the case - mission accomplished. If you thought this was a worthwhile story to share - you failed miserably. Boy would I like to give you a negative 5. You earned it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awful

A story like this needed much more background to accept his acceptance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If the option was...

"or you'll never fuck me again", then THAT is the option to take.

I'm sure he asked her to fuck another man, in the heat of the moment, to fuel some kinky fantasy, HOWEVER....

She didn't fulfill his fantasy, she satisfied HERS.

That she can't tell the difference means that this marriage is over.

Staying will only cause him to endure continual abuse.

End it now!

He deserves some grief for being stupid and weak.

But there is no reason to put up with ANY of it, now that she has shown her true colors.

Cut your losses, before somebody dies. The marriage is ALREADY dead. Mourn your loss, learn from your mistakes, and get out with your asshole intact!

May be the next one will TALK to you BEFORE torpedoing the relationship.

Save your hope for the future. This skank needs to become your past.

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Garbage

I read a lot of stories on Lit and you can't write. Give it up! Quit! Stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry...

I really like cuckold stories, but this just doesn't make it. No thought, no love, no development. There are some real wives who have become real cuckoldresses, but it NEVER happened like that.

If it's not believable, it's not a turn - on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Reading the comments

Wow, now that's a lot of negative comments. I think I'll pass on this one. Bye.

MrFluffyCatMrFluffyCatover 9 years ago
My hope in humanity is waning

Not reading anymore low rated Loving wife stories. Fucking hate cuckold based crap, I'm starting to understand the unreasonable btb crowd, who low rates decent stories when the husband takes back a wife who cheats and promises to never do it again. Talk about wimps, ugh.. 1

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
This was rushed

You rushed writing this so it is only a 3. Take your time cuckold. Don't rush. Stop jerking off as you write. Have some background and build up. And ignore the trolls. Most of them jerked their little peanuts off just like you did. Keep trying and for god sake put some thought into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PMSL!!!!!

OH NOOOOEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS IT'S DEVILSCUCK!!!!!!! stop fantasizing about how your a big bad bull when your wife is fucking other men and feeding you from her diseased cunt!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

DON'T HATE THE JOKESTER! HATE THE JOKES LIKE DEVILSCUCK!!!

This has been a public service of C0untertr0ll Inc.

RogueAlanRogueAlanover 9 years ago
another story leaving readers wondering...

ignore the anger of those who have to have the whole story laid out in one piece and who have to have it end in the way they want.

you've got me intrigued again... where did this come from, where is it going...

keep them coming... whether it's expanding on a prior piece or a new bit what you imagine is worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More Loser Bullshit For The Spineless Eunuchs Out There

Those wimps that like this need to just switch teams and become gay or literally become eunuchs. And women marry these idiots for that "open marriage" thing, great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Insecure

If you don't like stories of cheating wives, don't read loving wives you morons. I don't read a number of genres because they don't appeal. You guys sound as if your wife has been unfaithful of you may get your kicks from the man on man sections. Fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
spineless

your wife is a cunt and you are the most beta person in this world...enjoy being a loser the rest of your life

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what shite

when she told him to clean her up or he would never fuck her again his response should have been you are right you whore.by my choice i would never want to fuck you again after you fucked 5 other men.when she goes for her next fuckfest he should change the locks and throw all her stuff out onto the front garden.he should then have her served with divorce papers at the school assembly in front of all the pupils and teachers.5A

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Disgusting!!!! 1 star

Sick, just stop writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
faggot cum sucker

Cut your balls off and give them to your cunt she needs them more than you do

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I've come to the conclusion

not to read any more loving wives authors that are not well known to write good erotica. It just a waste of time and effort to read any of the others. Always the same old shit theme of humiliation, willing cuckoldry and perverted life styles. These belong in non-erotic or fetish or wherever. Nothing but trash writing not worth reading. Man, do we need a cuckoldry category badly on this site for the perverts and sickos. I gave this trash a one star rating.

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Fuking Slut

I hope he grows some balls and kikes her ass out the door.

He should have called a locksmith that night and left her things setting on the lawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seriously

Even low self esteem loser would have waited, hoped and considered her just tormenting him to quit talking about her doing another man.

Well, even a loser walks out after he sees her and she tries to sit on his face!

jasjonjasjonover 9 years ago
Piece of Shit

Someone SO needs to write a BTB follow up to this farce.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
JUST A THOUGHT

I think he did something to piss her off. TK U MLJ LV NV

pitbull4pitbull4about 9 years ago

it was a fantasy hope one of the 5 got herpes's so they both can wake up or he will go see a lawyer the next day and send her on her marry way

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done.

If you were trying to make someone sick, you succeeded.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
Divorce in the making

I see a divorce coming. The wife won't like not having money, but who really cares when she does that? I sure don't and I hope she dies from aids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

GOD, THIS IS BAD!

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
The world is an odd place

This appeals to a certain demographic. I suppose some people are excited or turned on by the humiliation of another. The difference between rape stories and cuckold stories is generally who is getting humiliated.

Since this is not particularly appealing to me as eroticism, let me address it as pure writing.

I have read good cuckold stories before. This isn't one of them. I do not know these people so I do not care. Her actions are merely villainous. I do not like or respect the man very much. I did not see their relationship and I did not see how it changed. Suddenly, she is a whore and he is okay with it.

Now, if this is your bag, it's fine as yank story....except we are not exactly INVOLVED in the action. It is all second hand. But this is a small ding. The imagination is better sauce.

Though for the life of me, if even Angelina Jolie came up to me and invited me to be one of five guys fucking her...not sure THAT is happening. But I am probably in the minority there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who In The Hell Does This Appeal To

If I had been the husband, I would have put a bullet through her brains the moment she walked back into my house...no questions asked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Needs to be a next chapter where husband pounds the crap out of everyone involved. Just saying

horny_gurl55horny_gurl55about 8 years ago

good god this is a soo fucking stupid piece of shit writing

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Don't Only Divorce Her,HURT Her!!!

Fuckin' Cunt! Should have fucked her up,real bad,when she got home!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What did she do?

When he took a big bite out of her ass and she needed surgery to stop the bleeding? Then she needed a lawyer to get only 25% of the marital assets when he divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You Must Be A REAL BIG CUCKY!

When you wrote this drivel of a story you must have been in CUCKY heaven....you are a real sick CUCKY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yikes, this shit really turns you on?

You should get some mental health.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story i worth a faggot like you!!!

Only that crab is bigger than your sick brain!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really?

Now this story is a waste of time and space.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

You are quite an ass-wipe for writing such dribble!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Yuk one sick pervert who wrote this.

YouamiYouamiabout 6 years ago
Ugh!

Yet another cuckold-wimp husband - dominant wife tales. So sad to see the lack of originality of plot - this fetish has been done to death

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I Think The Author Of This Is The Dickless One!

Terrible to even think that a man could be such a cuckie! Oh well...fuck off and die...oh wait...it sounds like you have!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
worthless

Don't waste your time with this one.

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

This is vile. As in completely vile. No self respecting man would ever endure this shit nor write it.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Sick

As vile and disgusting as this is, some people liked it. Amazing, and sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Have Done All Of That Except

I have never told my husband. He has been thoroughly cuckolded. The whole neighborhood knows it. The people he works with know it. The only difference is my husband doesn't know it. And if I have any control over the situation, he never will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Way too bad

If this story was not written as an experiment to get the worst rating, then please stop writing. Not sexy, not enticing, not funny, no nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
There may be others

But she'll be divorced when it happens. Once he realizes she wasn't pretending about her cheating, he files for a divorce and she leaves with nothing but her maiden name and her clothes. Actually the first stop he made before the attorneys was the Doctors to make sure she hadn't passed on some nasty disease to him. If she wants to play Russian Roulette with her life that's her choice. No need for him to be involved. Laughably bad story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOL...

The only good thing about this story will be when the writer gets a lobotomy!

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 5 years ago
Super disgusting

Gave it a 1 for grossness. Need negative numbers. They should have a category for cuckold only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I hope you beat that assand threw it out the second story window

And locked the doors

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WIFE WHORE

DIVORCE THE BITCH.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
No thanks.

Other than an exercise in self-control (not killing the vile bitch), I see nothing interesting here.

hobie1010hobie1010over 3 years ago
I hope

He threw her ass out the door

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"Super disgusting

Gave it a 1 for grossness. Need negative numbers. They should have a category for cuckold only."............................... There IS a category for cucks, it is called 'Loving Wives'. So if the sories here don't ring your ding-a-ling,,,, piss off and scan, before reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why would a woman want to be with such a whimp? I would of packed her bags and changed the locks.

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

warn people it is a cuck story 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bite a chunk out of ass and get a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

pffffftt. Absolute failure. Another cuck lover who can't write at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

divorce the nasty whore , dickless wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't believe I wasted time on this crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A piece of shit, that was a mistake to post

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Couldn’t be more cruel, this woman isn’t real. No one who claims to love someone, wouldn’t do these things and try to gag her man with others ejaculations. Waste of time and space. See a psychiatrist, please.

bigbob2406bigbob2406about 2 years ago

You are in dire need of some strong therapy. You are seriously sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

pathetic story and author 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hate these pathetic wimpy cuck stories.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous