Whetstone High Sluts Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the time it was only 9:30. I answered it and Dominique quickly apologized "for it being so late and asked if I had left."

She said "ok I'm walking out the door now meet you there and hung up."

I quickly got dressed grabbed Ms.R's panties put them in my bad and told her I had to go.

She said she understood just don't forget to text her in the morning. "I know you'll have a busy night." She said as I got out.

When I made it to the doors Dominique was already there waiting.

What were you doing back there John? She asked.

Oh I was helping Ms.R with some boxes she had.

"Oh well it's getting late my parents aren't in town right now and my siblings should be sleep right now". She said.

"Want to come over since it's getting late". She asked.

"Yea sure that's fine with me."

As we walked to Dominique's car Ms.R drove by and stopped.

Well thanks for the hand John. Ms. R said.

"Yea anything for you." I replied.

"Well you kids should get home it's getting late."

"Ok we're leaving don't worry" me and Dominique said simultaneously.

With that we got in the car and started on our way to her house.

When we got to her house her siblings were asleep like she said.

"I need a shower". She said.

"You need one too, you smell pretty musky after basketball practice."

I quickly agreed knowing where this would go.

When we got to the bathroom we were already kissing and removing each others clothes.

When she got to her panties and bra I asked if "I could keep her panties to remember the smell of her pussy."

"Why do you need them if you can have me any time you want?" She said.

"Just in case we can't meet for some reason."

She finally agreed and put her panties in my pants pocket.

They were black with pink lacing around it and a pink bow above her crotch area.

Dominique got in the shower and started soaping herself up while I watched until I got a call on my phone.

I pulled my phone out of my pants pocket and saw it was Lila.

I held the phone up and showed Dominique who it was and told her I had to take this.

"I understand it's your new babe don't want to miss her call."

I stepped out the bathroom and answered it.

"John where are you?" She asked.

"Lila I'm at a friends house. Why is something wrong?"

"Are you at another little sluts house?"

"No Lila."

"I'm with Chris. We came here after basketball practice real quick so he could jump in the shower real quick."

"Ok I believe you John."

"Is there a reason you called me this late Lila"?

"Oh yea I forgot I wanted to know if you could stay the night with me tonight since I'm the only one here"?

"Where's Ava"?

"Oh my sister is out with her boyfriend right now".

"Yea I guess I can come over."

"But only to sleep John nothing else.I'm still a virgin and I want to keep it that way tell I know I have the right guy".

"Yea I'll still be there but I got to go, I have to help Chris".

"I'll see you later."

When I got back in the bathroom Dominique was already rubbing her pussy under the hot steamy shower water.

"Can I join?" I asked.

"Yea I've been waiting."

"Didn't wait long enough obviously."

Her face turned crimson red.

"Oh what did Lila want?" She asked.

"She wanted to know if I could stay the night with her but said we aren't having sex because she is a "virgin" and she wants to stay that way till she finds the right man".

"What did you say?"

"I told her I would be there later."

"Well John you will always have my pussy since your "virgin" girlfriend won't give it up."

With that I quickly jumped in the shower under the hot steamy water and started kissing her.

While kissing her I cupped her push in my hand then slipped fingers in her tight teenage pussy one by one.

I move my lips down to her nipples and sucked on them then calmly nibbled on her nipples.

Dominique said she wanted her hot wet pussy eaten out now. So I her on the seat in the shower and kneeled in front of her pussy. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a small triangle above her pussy.

I quickly put my tongue in her pussy and rubbed her pussy with my fingers till she squirted in my mouth.

I stood up with my erect cock pointed straight at her pussy.

"You want to put your dick in my tight pussy don't you?"

"Of course."

Before she could even respond I quickly shoved my cock in her tight pussy as far as it would go.

She started screaming and moaning out load.

"Wow your cock is huge." She said.

I started a very quick pace with her pumping in and out of her as quick as I could.

JOHN...DON'T CUUUUMMM...IN ME...I'M NOT... ON THE...PILL. She said gasping and moaning.

But it was to late I had already shot my load deep in her.

"Um Dominique I hope you were playing about not being on the pill."

"WHY?"

"I think you know why Dominique."

"Yes I feel your hot sticky cum in me. Yea um John you might be having a kid soon?"

"Oh this is just fucking great what am I suppose to tell Lila, my parents."

"You should have asked before you came in me."

"I thought you were on the pill because you didn't say anything."

"FUUUUCK". I screamed.

"Umm this might not be the time but your cock is still hard and I'm still horny. We can talk about this later."

Bend over. I said in complete anger.

"Why?"

"Just bend the fuck over."

As soon as she bent over I put erect cock at the entrance to her ass.

"No. Don't I've never..."

I cut her off by shoving my erect cock deep into her ass.

"Agggggghhh"

I sat there for a couple of minutes with my cock buried in her ass until she got adjusted.

"It feels nice to be honest." She said.

With that I quickly started fucking her ass letting out all of my anger. I shoved three fingers in to Dominique's pussy causing her to climax extremely.

As she came down from her climax I sat her down cause she couldn't stand anymore.

I took my cock and shoved it in her mouth until I hit her throat causing her to gag.

I pulled out slowly and let her suck on my cock by herself. She swirled her tongue around the cock of my penis. Then back and forth on my shaft.

I finally came after like 5 minutes of one of the best blowjobs ever. Sending ropes of sperm deep into her throat then pulled out and let the rest shoot on her face then down to her tits.

We finished cleaning off our bodies not saying one word to each other the whole time.

When Dominique had finally gotten out if the shower I grabbed her and held her in my arms.

"Don't worry if we do have a kid I will be here for him or her I had a part in this too I won't leave you alone."

She smiled and thanked me over and over again.

"What about Lila?" She asked.

"Lila will just have to understand that she is a stepmom now."

"Wait your not going to leave her?"

"I'll only leave Lila if she thinks she comes before my kid."

"But Dominique I should go it's late and Lila is waiting for me."

"Ok" she said.

"Don't worry Dominique I meant what I said I'll be here for you through it all."

Call me in the morning Dominique.

With that I left her house and called Lila to inform her that I was on my way.

To be continued...

12