All Comments on 'White Lies Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments (Page 2)
gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 9 years ago
Interesting story and comments

I respect MGM as a writer. In this story, no way I could have stayed with the wife - too much deceit. Husband would have been better off with the hooker. As far as the comments, I agree with Ohio's. To MGM, arguing or explaining with a commentor is a waste of your time and ability...

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Well done!

My only real complaint = the author spent way too much time rehashing the first chapter.

Tags: Should have, at a minimum, included cheating wife.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Cant believe I missed commentingon this story.

havent read Chapt 3 yet, but I will in a bit. But the first two chapters were marvelous! Now do I like that he is keeping Carla healthy, no not really, she made her bed and should have to lie in it IMHO.

The killer for me is the 20 yrs of conventions, and the birth control pills, denying him a bio child of his own. Sure he has the wonderful Sarah, but it is almost like Carla preserved that birth child for all time as the one and only to this man who contributed to her misery.

So sorry to hear you have been in a wheelchair so long-didnt know that about you. Do love your work in general, love the stories about Maine (that I thought were true, about your and Susan's life together.).

Re Zed0, I didnt think his comments were all that bad, you just took them to heart-which I get, the time and effort it takes to write these clever tales makes them your birth child. And he was criticizing one of your kids and it's parentage. But honestly, take it for what it is worth, which isnt much, none of our invididual comments mean that much in the scheme of things.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
this super cuck was a fucking idiot

magmaman my ass more sagmadumbassman. Losing a fan.

Tim413413Tim413413over 8 years ago
Still going strong.

Additional tags suggestion: coma, taser, doctor, nurse.

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
This is Mental Illness

"No matter what, in the end he loved Carla. In the end, he loved his daughter." - His love for them should not come at harm to himself. She was nothing BUT destructive of him. It is time for him to move on and take care of himself. Let Sara help her cheating mother IF she chooses to do so. Bad judgement.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
WTF

I can't believe I've changed so much since my last comment. Cheating cunt wife didn't deserve the beating but she does deserve being alone, divorced by her husband and abandoned by the daughter.

Damn

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

The circumstances of her cheating seem a bit convoluted. Once he returned, he forced her to have sex with him, right? It is clear this guy had some power over her and that she didn't want to be with him. She even resisted giving in to him after the initial lapse in his return. She was trying. Yes, the idea of allowing her to date was cockamamie, but I think she was just posing that as a reaction to his blackmail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Her Reason for Using Birth Control?

For a nurse, her reason for not having any more babies is stupid. She knows the each of his sperm have different genes so the kids may not look similar. I have one red head, one brunette and one blonde child. And yes they are mine based on DNA!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 8 years ago
I WAS Going To Give It 4 Stars

Until the end.

He "loves" Carla.

He's going "home".

This is the selfish cunt that LIED to him their entire marriage, cheated on him, tried to turn him into a knowing cuckold, and almost got him killed!

It would have served her right if "Johnny" DID kill her!

If Sara wants to go back to her,fine, she IS her mother, but I wouldn't go back to her for anything. I'd go back to Sherry first!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Trying to keep my lunch down

1* only because 0 is not an option.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Again, like your writing.

This story is compelling and terrible.

I gave it 3 and the first part 4.

I despise Carla. She is truly a cunt!

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
NOT TO GO HOME

its just leave the hospital. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great read, just say fuck you annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

He should have not taken her back.

KRD19254KRD19254about 7 years ago

This was the only way she could get Walker and Sara - sympathy/pity. She was a chronic CHEATER for years at the Conventions and does not deserve this reprieve!

For this reason the story is failing, compelling, but failed unless Part3 deals some justice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Carla is nasty

And not a good nasty.

Authors, please stop using the words 'had' and 'that'. Just take them out. Any editor worth a nickel will tell you that, along with any 'ly' words and anything with an 'ing'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Limp dick husband

He takes back his lying cheating slut wife of 20 years? B.S. And his daughter has to save his wimp ass. This story confirms that the biggest pussy wimps in Lit are LW authors.

notredame43notredame43over 6 years ago
no fucking way

lies for 20 years deprives him of his children, nope divorce the slut .. sorry magma a lot of your stuff is ok but this one 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just plain ridiculous

Even when she is admitting to Walker about Johnathan she lies. Just one time my but. 20 years of lies. How in the world can he believe a single word she says from now on? Everything he believed was a lie. The whole relationship was a lie. The person he lives does not exist. It is just a mask of lies covering up the real Carla.

And you can bet that she did not only do it one time in the recent past. He saw her kiss him even after she supposedly ended it.

And he wants to go back to that?

You people who think that they should be back together are living in LaLa land. You probably think that people do not need to be held accountable for their actions. Many of us live in the world of facts and reality. The fact is that if she loved Walker she would have NEVER have slept with Dr. dbag after she committed to Walker. Period. End of sentence.

How can he ever trust her again? Just because you love someone does not mean you should be married to them. It takes trust and she has shown she never deserves to be trusted. Over 20 years of lies for goodness sakes and she can't even come clean when trying to fess up. Good grief.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Late Thought

"I thought maybe if I asked you, you would let me " - This makes no sense! This was after Jonathon threatened to tell him, so telling him herself removes that threat, so why would she be asking him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I'm thinking he wrote this as an FU to everyone who complained he left the story unfinished after the first chapter. LOL

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
LOL

Anon 11/29

You may have a point. Last three sentences fucked it all up.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
And

yeah, probably should have finished it at one chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thanks...

...for continuing this story. Very well written. Here's 5 more stars. On to chapter 3...thanx!

Loklie

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 4 years ago
way too much

contradiction in this story. too much back peddling. ppl know what they have read back peddling just makes it look like ur saying ur readers are too dumb to know what they already read. well at least to me. didnt really like walker he is so dumb. ppl that dumb are a waste of resources. hard to feel anything for someone that dumb and quite a bit too wimpy for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hell no

Even if by some miracle I did hang around the bitch that long no way would Have even visited her in the hospital let alone drive us all back "home" like nothing ever happened. I know it is cold but I would even go as far as tell her that I owe a thank you to Johnny for doing to her what I wanted to do but didn't out of fear of going to Jail.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Something flipped wrong.

The inflection of this well written story on page 3 of 3 has turned me off to the idea any reconcilation. I don't know if it was intentionally done by the author or not.

5 stars for writing a story that generates enough interest to the average reader to finish this classic little LW's tale of woe to it's final conclusion . *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Jesus Fucking Christ, could you have made Walker into any BIGGER OF A PUSSY???

Are you just projecting your personality onto him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So I wanted to read

How Johnathan became Bubbas bitch in prison

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Walker is probably the biggest pussy wimp in the known universe. Sickening that any guy could be so pathetically weak and spineless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How?

She cheats, gave her husband bastard child, deny the husband any children of his own, continue to cheat and lie... Where did you pull out the reconcilliation?

JAFCriticJAFCriticalmost 3 years ago

I think it’s extremely difficult to write reconciliation stories. So many people who have been through similar events seem to project their own emotional damage that they replace the protagonist with themselves. I guess, in a way, that can be a sign of good writing. However, if that reader has not found resolution of their own past traumas, they cannot understand the character’s rationale for reconciliation. Well, that’s my opinion anyway, based on so many comments on so many stories. I think the author did have Walker make peace with his demons. Maybe it could have been explained in dialogue or narrated for better clarity to some readers, but I felt he made his point. You can see in Walker’s thoughts that he is letting go of the anger and instead of reacting, he is making conscious choices for dealing with the situation moving forward and not fighting with what is.

Anyway, I thank you for your story and sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. This just stepped off the cliff. Too bad I can't unread this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

fucking wimp..... weak asshole.....just eat shit all the time

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

What a wuss. The bitch cheated and lied for decades and he takes her back. What a fucked up story.

Scores a well earned 1/5. Deservedly so being such a shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pu**y wimpy cuck story. He fks your woman, breeds her with his child, kicks your azz, wife has been banging him for years and typical wimpy cuck back with slut wife. Terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, just another weak, needy cuck of an LW husband character. Paternity fraud, denying him a chance to have his own children, cheating, lying, etc. Pathetic.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

I didn't think the first chapter needed a sequel, but this was very good.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60almost 2 years ago

Play Stupid Games, win Stupid Prizes!

parenthesisparenthesis11 months ago

I really wish the Anonymous commentators would come up with something original for a change...

Thanks. Brilliant effort of writing something you had not intended putting to paper.

inka2222inka222211 months ago

What an awful story. Other comments already explained why, even if in somewhat crude way. What is it with man-hating LW authors?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The subtle is: “Love does not just turn off.”

Of course it does!!! Love is a choice, and an action. Humans are not animals to be ruled by instinct. We are reasoning beings, and can choose our emotions and reactions.

If love is uncontrollable, then it is meaningless. If our love for others is not an active choice, then it has no value!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

You should have stopped with just the first story, this one had the MC turn from a man into a wimp cuck, Carla is a lying self-entitled narcissist not worth shedding any tears over either bury her or divorce the evil lying whore.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

White Lies Previous Part
White Lies Series Info