All Comments on 'White Lies Ch. 02'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments
roadbirdroadbirdover 13 years ago
what a load of crap

no way would a man not kill a bastard like that..n if his wife did what he found out n she said she did..i dont care if her ex nearly killed her it waws her fault in the first place that it happened...n a years long affair shit ...ok live with her but fuck other women ..let her know that if she still wants to be with yoy that you will fuck other women ..but her days of fucking are over...if she fucks it will be him n only him ...other wise hell turn her sorry ass out ...n if she limped n had a caved in cheek bone ...id say the former lover better pay for plastic surgery n she better look better than marylyn monroe when they are finished...n as her former lover was a dr id if i had to take every bit of money he had ever made or would ever make to pay for damages...then when she got it id say she better give it to walker ..hell need the money for the other women he will fuck that she will see he gets to make up for what he didnt get from her

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
if your not

If your not retarded nobody is. As far as finishing your story do us all a favor and quit writing.

TXanyTXanyover 13 years ago
Great story

Wondered how you were going to finish a story you had already finished...and then the twists and turns were great and your ability to create a complete story out of thin air is an art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WHAT??? he goes from wanting to KIILL both of them to this?

is this a joke?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
Vile and retarded -- but what else can one expect from Magmaman?

Chapt 1- he was going to kill BOTH of them. Chap2 he is back in Carla's "loving " arms.

This is truly a vile... offensive and it is INCONSISTEN. This is textbook RACC story.... Reconciliation at all cost. This was so easily telegraphed....

think about it.

Walker lying in the hospital bed nearly beaten to death by the wife's boyfriend asks his wife ONE time -- just ONE TIME for the truth. Of course she would lie even that --- when walker was close to death.

even worse was this " we have lied a lie for 20 years...."

The Husband lived a LIE for 20 years?? Can someone please point that out to me?

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
The author

believes in love and therefore reconciliation. It seems that according to some studies about 50 % of the discovered

cheating cases lead to reconciliation so this one is not outside of the real world.

Personally I would have preferred if MGM, who writes excellent stories of all kinds, had left off after the first

part, so each of us could enjoy our private fantasy. Mine would have had Carla killing Johnathan in order to save her husband! That could have even led to reconciliation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hmmm. . . . .

Wat could i say. . . Carla got wat she deserved n well. . As their past walker helped her till she recovered it. . Good still that point. . . . But happy ending . . ,? Na i don't think,. . . I would've like if he left her n move on in life. . . . It would've have shown some really twisted lifes goes on reality. . . . Wel it's nice story to read,. . . Nice work dude !! Hope to read some more gr8 works from u like this. . . . Thanks. . . {sam}

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I sort of wanted more closure after the first part but I liked thinking Walker was going to take a stun gun and AX to Johnny and maybe Carla. This ending was just full on retarded. Carla not once was honest even when she was caught and asked to tell all she kept lying. Why would Walker want to keep a lying, cheating whore who denied him his own biological children?? Even worse is now she's a scarred up gimp that is refusing to get surgery to fix his external ugliness. Walker should be suing Johnathon for back child support and he should have just Kicked Carla to the curb. A better ending would have been Walker and Sarah hooking up with Walker getting Sarah's cherry since they aren't biologically related. Walker is a complete pussy all around...get his ass kicked TWICE and still takes back his lying cheating whore of a wife. Most people probably wouldn't mind but I'd disown my daughter if she dated a cop. The very base requirement for someone to be a cop is to be a duplicitous hypocritical asshole. Cops snitch on everybody EXCEPT each other for career advancement. They don't prevent crimes at all....they just clean them up and do paperwork to document a crime after the fact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't know what to think

You write well. Walker, Carla and Sara were all interesting characters. I don't think this chapter should have been written, however. You mention in your introduction that you thought that you had ended the story. I agree. I appreciated the suspense at the end of ch 1. Unfortunately, I suspect that the same readers who couldn't get their heads around the first ending are the same ones now whinging, "I'd fuck that bitch up ..." Leave those guys to their stroke stories and revenge fantasies. The story feels like it got away from you. The emergence of Jonathan as a murderous psychotic read like something from another story. Rather than making him a possessive stalker, I think portraying him neutrally might have added more complexity to your story and to Walker's decisions. Keep it up; I look forward to reading more from you.

poorrichardpoorrichardover 13 years ago
good story

I thought you did a good job of taking the ending from the first story and making it work out in a way that was more true to life.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
What a mess

This chapter was all over the map. Page one was mostly him being a pathetic loser including starting a fight he couldn't win. He's looking for proof that he can't find. Why? His daughter isn't his. That lie started their marriage. What other proof does he need when coupled with Carla's arrogance and refusal to cut ties with "Johnny"? Then he smartens up with the help of his daughter and I thought, FINALLY, there was a hope this story could be saved.

<br><br>He gets beat up and Carla visits in the hospital and I'm sensing him going stupid again but he surprises me and says "No way in hell!". Alright! At the same time he finds out all his suspicions were TRUE!!! Further, even while confessing and trying to restore their relationship Carla STILL lies to him about the convention hookups. Unless this woman has a gun to her head she won't tell the truth!

<br><br>Then Carla gets beaten up and it turns out "Johnny" is a murdering psychopath. Wow Carla, thanks for bringing this guy into our lives. Now, I can understand sympathy. I could even understand a wimp like him staying with her in the hospital. But nothing has changed. She lied to him and was cheating on him for 20 years. She was arrogant about her right to continue the affair with the killer. So of course it makes perfect sense that he get back together with Carla, NOT!!!!

<br><br>This is a horrible RAAC story. You spent a lot of words and emotional agony (he is continually tortured) setting up a very clear picture of the nasty person Carla is and in a couple paragraphs at the end throw that all away to put them back together. Pathetic. Even his daughter who has seen all the damage Carla has done and experienced the pain of betrayal by her boyfriend is smiling because her parents are back together. Here's a thought. Why not get his daughter back together with the boyfriend who cheated on her? Then you would have two moronic reconciliations in one story. Dumb, dumb, dumb. You should have quit this story while you were ahead.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Clever way of getting them back together

It wouldn't have set well if Walker had just forgiven her and went back to her. Keeping him from being a wimp cuckold was tricky to do, but the author pulled it off nicely.

With her almost dying at the hands of her lover was very well thought out and made the story have a good ending.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not too hot of an ending.

First two parts quite good. However, last part failed far short (in my opinion). His wife admits multiple affairs with her old lover and Walker takes her back? Far better that it ended with him walking away from her. And Jonathan..a terrible accident would of been fitting. As for Carla..once a cheat always a cheat. Not worth Walker's effort with a great daughter like Sara.

rooster1rooster1over 13 years ago
Legal action ?

could be brought against the good Dr. for the cost of raising Sara & it should be a slam dunk plus the hospital could very well be found lacking in enforcing the sexual harassment laws.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
Sorry MGM.

At heart I am a Romantic person. But I really can't see a husband staying with such a wife. Friends, yes, close friends, maybe. But stay man and wife? Highly unlikely. But as always it's your story and you should write it as you wish.

KirkelKirkelover 13 years ago
I liked it

This was a good finish in that there was closure and so much was cleared up. Having just finished with the first one just left it in limbo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You shouldn't have bothered.

The first part didn't have an ending, but that would have been better than this mess.

magmamanmagmamanover 13 years agoAuthor
Like I mentioned in my comment in the first chapter

To me, the first chapter had the ending. I was clear in that many would not like a second chapter, I am not one who would act in violence normally. Yes, yell at the TV set, perhaps write the nasty unmailed letter.

I cannot write what you might do, I can only write what I might do.

If in love, with a child I cared about, I would forgive and move on.

The urge to lash out, strike back is powerful. Some men might do exactly that, it's called "going postal." Far more likely is the woman who does the striking out with violence, also clear from national polls.

Most being somewhat more sane would not, this is a fact.

On a National average, by multiple polls I have seen, more than half of you live with a partner that has been unfaithful.

Many of you simply forgive and move on, if love remains at all. Many also divorce, a very few create mayhem, which is an end in itself, not a solution.

But then, like I said. The first chapter had the ending, this one is only what I might do. With love, caring, I could reconcile, forgive. But then that is just me.

I suspect I am somewhat more gentle than some of the rest of you.

Thanks,

MGM

machandsomemachandsomeover 13 years ago
Thank you

You finished it and it is a good story! If your ending isn't what everyone wants too bad You Are the Author and it's your story. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ya know??

MM,

I liked the way you had ended the first part. I was not real happy with the way the second part was going, BUT... as I read as you provided a sense to the character of Walker of his weaknesses and strengths, I think you nailed it.

It was a bitter sweet ending and on that realistically really happen. You are right love doesn't just die and what really tied them together even to the end was their love their daughter.

I liked it, in fact, as I think on it more, I liked it alot.

I must have taken you awhile to reconcile what you originally had in mind for the characters to what finally came to be this story.

Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Story woa good until you made Walker a wimp by taking that whore wife of his back. But, hey since Sara and Walker arent related, maybe they could fall in love and have an affair in front of the slut Carla

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pretty limp dicked

Because she is sooo stupid as to not only lie, cheat on you and have an ongoing affair, and a baby with Mr Wrong, who eventually beats her ass to a pulp, THAT is reason enuf to reconcile with her? THAT is reason enuf to get as far away from her as possible!!! THAT indicates you picked the girl least likely to succeed, the biggest loser, MS WRONG, a psycho, a complete idiot, etc. And a cuckold, mothering and nurturing his ex, does not read well and leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
The Reason

I understand that we were meant to use our imaginations, I think most everyone knew that. The problem is that the ending was very good and suspenseful. we have never seen anyone sharpening an axe at the end of one of these stories. We did use our imaginations, we imagined all kinds of things. You should have been happy that many of us thought it was great and wanted more. Looks like it just pissed you off. You asked us to use ours, but when we asked you to use yours, you did not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Should'nt have read Pt.2.

You were right. I hate it.

So many flaws in character development. Could have developed well if thought out and written. The plot in Pt. 2 was interesting. But came out quite shallow; lacks to evoke the intended response.

May be, go for a revised longer version with characters more real. It really looks like a big story with lot more scenes and more details. Don't be lazy.

Good attempt, anyway!

K.,India.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
By The Way Harry,

I was wrong, just bad wrong.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
MGM -- forgive and Move ... fine ... BUT

how do you go from THAT to taking the wife back?

again what dingbat writers like you dont get.... is that No one is complaining about YOUR story...

NO one is sayng "hey write the story the way I want".

so stop that idiot excuse making.

Readers do not understand how you make the leap from Murder ... to Forgive... to taking the wife back into the marriage.

YOU are the one who made the wife so awful. Not me

asking for an explanation within the contezt of the story of how you go from the Husband plotting to KILL them... and "NO chance in hell" ... to taking her back into the marriage ....

is NOT unreasonable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I'm all for reconciliation, but not at all costs - there has be a basis for the marriage to continue and there just isn't in this one. Love doesn't conquer all and truthfully I'm not really sure he loves Carla, he's just one of those wimps who will forgive everything so he doesn't have to be alone.

Story failed, but I guess should have seen it comming...

Rated 1, for awful.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
You did GREAT on this ending

Considering this ending was forced on you by us readers you did a great job! You are one really good author

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MMM

It was a very good 2nd chapter and quite close to what does happen often in life. Life isn't what most of us readers want it to be; it is what happens. This could have been the life of many of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WIMP-WIMP-WIMP

I REALLY BELIEVE YOU AND HE SHOULD SELL TICKETS TO THE WIFES AFFAIR, THEN YOU WOULD BE AHEAD MONEY WISE. SO MANY WIMPS WITH SO MANY AUTHORS, I BET YOU GUYS DRESS IN PINK!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Forgive?

Perhaps, but to forget and take back this whoring piece of shit that cheated for years, had another mans baby and lied about it and nearly got him, killed??? Give me a break. magmaman Fucking moron

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 13 years ago
Liked the second one better

Unlike a lot of readers, I liked this second chapter better than the first. I've never had the impulse to please readers by adding additional chapters to any of my stories, but I can understand the desire to please readers. They're why we write. In any case, I knew a lot of readers would hate your ending before I read any comments, but I liked it. I know a lot of readers have trouble believing this, but I've known examples in my personal life where I've believed guys should kick out cheating wives, and I've seen it happen. But there is no cookie cutter answer to infidelity. Sometimes you kick them out and try again with somebody else. Sometimes, because of pity or love or just wanting to hold onto a life, you accept a flawed marriage and a flawed partner. There's no one right answer. If they can build a life - and there's no indication from the story that she was a serial cheater, she just got hung up on one guy - there's no reason why they couldn't make it.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Well what can I say ?

MGM can write a story . I didnt like this one but I know he can write good ones in LW . Some I like and some I wont , its about 50/50 , for me . Every-time I start to read an MGM story , I know I'm taking a gamble .

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
NO SECOND CHANCES for a serial cheater.

I might let her live, but NEVER reconcile.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Also

I feel very ashamed that I have sullied a great line from a great movie with my reference to it in my comment on the first chapter. I'm sorry Cool Hand.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hmmm interesting?

I read a lot of Literotica as therapy...lol. This story didn't end as I wanted it to... but for Sara's sake it was okay.

I,like most readers, have a preconceived idea of the way a story should end. Some get upset when it doesn't end the way they expect. I take it for the author's decision and go from there.

And if they don't like it.let them write their own stories.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoover 13 years ago
Good story

as always. I wouldn't have taken her back, she's been lying and cheating for their entire marriage, what makes him think she'll stop lying? Or since she's a known lier, how does he know that this was her only affair? The problem with lying is that once you've started no one can ever believe anything you ever say. She got what she deserved though. To bad she had to drag everyone else down with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry

He should have shot "Johnny."

toesmantoesmanover 13 years ago
Oh well...

I don't know, I just don't know. I adore my wife, like nothing else in the world, but if she had had a years-decades long affair, that would be the end, the absolute end. Forgive her, probably; forget it, trust again, never. And I couldn't live w/ anyone that I did not trust, w/ my emotions, w/ my love, in the end, even w/ my life.

So, I didn't like this ending, not even a bit. So she got beat up, so what; so "johnny" is finally going down big time. Not enough, not even nearly enough. No, just move on, & hope someday to get past the betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
this guy couldn't do better so..

he took back a nasty cheating lying skanky whore because he figured it was better than having noone

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Better

Better then the first chapter.....I disagree with a number of your readers in that I do believe in both consequences and in reconciliation. So, this was an OK ending for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
why not ?

Most stories here can have other endings. I usually tend to go for the revenge solution and get the wife and her lover what's due, but why not accept that there are other solutions, other endings. And above alle, people CAN change. Real LOVE is indivudual and unpredictable, and different from person to person. So, why not this way ?? If you don't like it, so what.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
I hate endings forced by idiot readers....

....and I don't understand why Harry doesn't see that Walker lived a lie too, very hard not to see that elephant in the room. Also don't know why author claiming polls show women more prone to cheatin' violence-that's bullshit of the highest order.(Sorry but Maine is the domestic violence capital of the east folks) Don't know why rhnegative thinks using half a line from Newman's best is going to attract notice amongs't this crowd. Questions, always questions.Thanks as always to a thoughtful man.

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Couldn't leave her alone to suffer......

That is what family is for. Consider that.

Shit comes from(anonymous)assholes. consider that too.

MMM,

Great writing. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm hard nosed but romantic and it was NOT a "burn the bitch" scenario.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'll write my comment, but I don't for a minute think it will make a difference

The first story had a hero with conviction and passion. This second had a wimpy guy who couldn't decide what to do and kept letting other people lead him around. It was like reading about two different characters.

He was beside himself with rage over carla's lies and then he's just not sure. You turn him into a weak wimp who can't take down dr asshole. He was more than able to do it before, but suddenly you wrote him as weak and ineffective. Seriously a gun or stun gun does not need chuck norris, it just needs pointing which is something he could have easily done to take down dr.asshole.

I don't see how he could move beyond 20yrs of terrible lies and take her back. Yes a lot of relationships may survive cheating, but this was way beyond a stray fuck, this was 20 years of lies and cover ups by his loving wife. There is no way a person could ever be with her again.

I think the wife should have had a very bad ending, and dr.ashore should have lived long enough to know his daughter had been taken by the man he screwed over for so long. The hero and sarah should have gotten togethervas a couple but used another woman for having kids just do deny carla's and dr.assholes DNA from being passed on. That would have shown dr.asshole what even his own blood thought of him.

You handled some of the story in clever ways, but it didn't come together in an engaging or believable way.

Btw I noticed the anon comments were actually nicer and easier on you than the non-anon comments. Congrats on that weird twist.

Perhaps you should open it up other authors. I'm sure there are a few that will make him get a hard on and become her cuck, but one or two good authors will write a strong character that will terminate carla's and dr.assholes twenty years or lies with extreme prejudice. That would be fun to read.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderover 13 years ago
Pretty good "forced" sequil

Completely changed the original story. I'm not saying it was wrong or bad, it was quite good actually. It just changed the tone from a dark piece to a tragedy of sorts.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
No way!

There is no way I could stay married to his lying, cheating wife. The fact that she was crippled by the piece of shit she had been cheating with was her karma. By taking her back out of pity, he would see her betrayal every time he looked at her battered face. She deserves the fate she created for herself. Her wimp husband needs to grow some balls and move on!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
This part sure generates mixed feelings

1) I personally would not have taken her back. It also makes no sense to bide one's time and to keep everything bottled deep inside. Just walk away -- he did it once before, with Sherry. OK so he wasn't married to her. But the name "Walker" has to mean something (pun intentional). Unfortunately, in this story, it does not.

2) There are only two realistic options were I in Walker's position. Either I would have filed for divorce, and built a new life, or I would have dealt with my enemy, risking jail time or worse. But were that my choice, I would not have threatened. Threatening is illogical -- it simply warns the enemy to be more vigilant. It also goes on record, so that if anything happens later, even if it was by someone else's hand, somebody will remember the threat and you will be a suspect, maybe even charged.

3) By not doing anything right away, by not letting on that you know what is going on with Johnny and your wife, you have the advantage of surprise. It's important to have an airtight alibi, but never fear, the country that could not convict OJ Simpson will have a tough time convicting the stealthy retribution by someone who does not make careless mistakes.

4) So I was disappointed in the ending (the author predicted this for many of us). But the story is the author's, and realistically, many guys are like Walker -- otherwise, there would not be the term, "make-up sex," in our vocabulary. I guess he decided that he was happier with her than without her, all things considered. I'd like to think that had it been me, well, refer back to paragraph #1. Thanks for writing.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
a new low in STUPID from DQS

DQS actually wrote this.... see above...

...."If they can build a life - and there's no indication from the story that she was a serial cheater, she just got hung up on one guy...."

so the wife seeing one guy and fucking him say 20 40 or 100 times over the course of 20 years is NOT... according to DQS... serial cheating...

oh My God.

I think what DQS means is that this is not serial cheating with different men BUT it is still serial cheeting if it lasted 20 years.

what is important is that DQS actually thinks this way.

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Realistic in the real world

Lots of people upset of course, but in the real world sometimes this is the best (or only) decision. Well written. Hope (in never never land) that they live happily ever after.

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
You Need to Change Your Name To MagmaWOMEN

Although after reading this drivel I doubt any readers would confuse you with a man. You were off to such a marvelous start in the first chapter, is this some sort of petulant revenge for being "forced" to write a second chapter? Us pesky readers wanted another chapter, so I guess you sure showed us! This is a miserable excuse of an ending from a miserable excuse of a writer.

magmamanmagmamanover 13 years agoAuthor
To Zed0

Normally I simply delete personal attacks. Not all, as some make me laugh. Some hurt, yet I leave them. Some I delete, like drawing a thorn from broken skin.

Your comment I leave for eternity, you can go back any time and see yourself. So I can go back and wonder why.

Yes, cutting comments hurt, I do not deny that.

Thus you are a success, that was your goal.

You choose to attack the author rather than the story. Most, demonstrative of their own personal courage, do this anonymously. So you show more courage than most. Yet still? Anonymous.

Here I write for me, not you. Only an author can understand the why of that.

Even trapped here in this chair, watching the world outside my window pass by, I am far more man than you are.

Dan Magnusan

MGM

BillPorterBillPorterover 13 years ago
The good guy won

I think that this was a fitting end,to the story. It showed what an arsehole that Johnny was. A man that was obessed by his own ego. He deserved all that was coming to him. It was a good thing that Walker sat and listened to Helen, otherwise he may have done something stupid, and would have spent the rest of his life in jail. That would have meant loosing his daugther (the love of his life) in the process.

cw159cw159over 13 years ago

I was always told that if you couldn't say something nice about someone, don't say anything at all. In this case I'm going to make an exception.

Harry - Man, who hurt you so bad that you turned into such a miserable asshole with an overinflated opinion of his own self worth. I always heard that a critic is a useless person who creates nothing and therefore feels justified in criticizing the creative efforts of others. After looking at "ALL OF THOSE STORIES" you have written I understand that remark a lot better now. My only hope is that you aren't as miserable to the people in your real life as you are in your comments to and about people here. Because if you are, I'm sure that the things you say here are mild to what your "friends" say behind your back.

Zed0 - Everything I said to Harry and this. Are you just naturally a jackass or did you have to practice to become one?

Magmaman - Good story. I think I personally would have confronted her with the hotel info and birth control pills a lot sooner. Overall, it was an enjoyable read and thank you.

junesmatejunesmateover 13 years ago
Pity, really...

that you didn't write the ending as a continuation of part one. Part two didn't flow, possibly because you spent so much time rehashing the plot.

ohioohioover 13 years ago
stories and readers

First: Thanks to Magmaman for many fine stories. Personally I felt that this one suffered from the inconsistency of the husband--perhaps this was inevitable as the second part was not originally conceived as part of the story. Nonetheless, it was an absorbing and emotional story and I enjoyed it.

Second: The readers out there who don't post stories themselves tend to be the harshest--without the sense to hold back on the personal attacks and simply evaluate the written work. Some of them in particular seem to judge a story solely by whether the husband kills the wife or her lover, kicks her out, or reconciles with her. Nothing else matters: writing, interesting plotting, emotional power--it's all about the ending.

So I hope that you as an author can simply put them in your rear view mirror--forget 'em. Or, better, do what the German composer Max Reger did, after he got a scathing review of one of his pieces from a music critic:

He wrote the guy a letter that said, "Dear Sir. I am sitting in the smallest room of my house. Your review is before me. In a minute it will be behind me. Sincerely, Max Reger"

Orionman17Orionman17over 13 years ago
I gave the story 4 Stars but I have mixed feelings. . .

as I have been in Walker's shoes. At least I knew that my daughter who I helped raise was from my wife's previous marriage. I would probably never understand a Carla. But I do understand Walker's love for his wife and daughter. The way you wrote Walker's character and personality, he & Carla would have gotten back together. Sara was and is Walker's true good fortune. All I could do is wish Walker good luck dealing with Carla and his own feeling which will nag him forever. The story reads like 3 Stars, but becuase it made me think of my own experiences, I gave it 4.

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
MGM...

...you warned us that some people would hate it, but I didn't. The conclusion was nicely done and ALL was for the love of his daughter. The wife will probably never be trusted again but he still loves her. This is not an ideal ending for the TTB people but it caught my honest emotions and I thought it reasonable, if not ideal. Overall, an honest account of betrayal and forgiveness - also overwhelming love for a treasured daughter, who demonstrated her love for her non-biological but 'real' father in the best way.

I always like the emotions you capture with your pretty much down to earth tales.

As ever, a fan.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story

Well written, she brought evil into their lives but they overcame it, if he stays it's because he wants to, thats the way it should be. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What an idiot you are Zedo,

This is a story that if you don't like it DON"T READ IT.

Thanks to all the writers who entertain us on Literotica.

magmamanmagmamanover 13 years agoAuthor
zed0 deleted

I deleted this person's insane rant twice, since the embarrassment appears to be to him, not I.

My opinion, for the dab that is worth.

But he just keeps posting it again.

So. I leave it for here forever, and repeat my earlier comment.

At 68 years old, 37 long years of that trapped in this chair?

I am far more man than he.

MGM

cw159cw159over 13 years ago
Thank you zed0 for proving my point.

Game, set and match!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please leave HER, Zed0 alone.

please leave my Zed0 alove, SHE is just sad that SHE cheated on HER hubby, I forgot to add fourth hubby. The problem is SHE just can't keep HER legs closed. SHE gets sad and crazy if any cheating wife get away without any revenge. SHE feels all cheating wives should be punished, yet SHE cheats again. SHE has some mental disorder, I request writers and readers of literotica to forgive and forget what SHE says. SHE is just an ill person, and please leave HER alone.

Thank you.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Your first instincts were correct

You gave me great joy reading your first story. What a thrill! I desperately hope you continue to write. You have great talent. Thank you for the pleasure your words and your delicious imagination gave me. Seismic matters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Man I was cheering him on...and then she got hurt and he folded like a two dollar lawn chair! He asked her for the truth and she LIED straight to his face. Only when he brought up the conferenced did she finally admit just how long it had been going on. He may love her but obviously can't say the same for her.

LakesLakesover 13 years ago
I liked this story including chapter 2

This is a well written slice of life as one author sees it. The fact that some people can't stand certain aspects of life to be written about is simply their problem.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
NOT BAD LAVAMAN!

I liked the first story but this second one was magnifisent. Both stories ring with some serious creativity. You are certainly a very good writer, my compliments to you. R.T.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
once again wimp central

please, he gets his ass kicked, his daughter isn't his and the slut gets fuck up and it time to go home, I'll bet some of you think this is some great love affair. It's just another moron in love with a slut, and doesn't know when to pack it up and leave.

adgeonadgeonover 12 years ago
I'm being duped

Oh well, I guess Walker likes being shitted on, what more can I say?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Harry's screaming outrage aside... he does have a poinbt

MGM..

I am not fan of that asshole BUT here Harry does have valid point. In chapter 1... which originally you said was a complete story... you have the husband planning murder of the wife and possibly her lover.

In this chapter you use the age old ploy "wife is hurt" technique to bring them back together again.

Its way too soon and way too short.

Readers are NOT upset by the Reconciliation per se... but by the total reversal of the story plot.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
A 20+ YEAR LIE COMPOUNDED

and no matter what....a move back is not the answer. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

she cheated no way i would take her back and any man that takes a cheating wife back justifies her doing it again. IDIOTS

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
I'll say great story -

But I will also say from the personal perspective he is choosing his happiness over logic - and thought - not always the good or right choice but his - not mine -

Well written and with another chapter we will see how far the insainty goes

'

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 ANOTHER PHYSICAL BEATING

does not pay for the 20 year lies. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Oh Well

I think there should have been a divorce. Too much lying and too much betrayal. The whore also denied him a chance at his own offspring. But it ended with them together. Story complete. So what is ch. 3 about? We'll see...

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
chick flick

not a good story, well told, but in no way believable to passive like two old women have a polite discussion not fun to read about, yawn, no body but the beater was a fun character at least he was emotionally believable in this tale, not one bit or real passion from the male character gave it a one, well written but so are text books.

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
To magmaman

I read your comment and gental does not mean doormat, compassion and romantic dont mean stupid or naive.Your character had no center, this far and no further this type of character gives Jews to Nazis and avoids trouble lets them burn crosses on lawns without helping, is that what your saying when people suggest.. the character you had written, not us, would not just go back to that slut! If telling a whore to go fuck her self after the shit you wrote doesn't make one as gentle as you then thank god! The female character is poison a leper to the soul a unclean spirit, so say a lot of your readers, and to the comment about people staying with a cheater, well its mostly because they either dont know or the are to week not gentile to stand up and say no! and have you seen the world really the weak not meek are corrupting it as families,religion,morals, are crumbling why do they cheat because they can and do get away with it and no one puts there nose in the shit and publicly says no! this is wrong look at USA laws adultery is no longer a enforceable offense? I think you write well but you just dont put your self into the characters mind sometimes as well as you should to make the whole story realistic.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I also that after 20 years of lying and meeting this asshole for a long time...

She should have never been forgiven, she continued to lie even after admitting some of it then wilted when he asked about the trips. I'm glad she got the crap beaten out of her and I am glad she will carry the scars. Yes, I know that it is just a story but I don't like to see a man treated that way and still go back for more. His happiness would have been if he started up with Sara, she was no kin of his, after all. The man gets fucked 60%-70 % of the time, no matter what.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

piece of garbage god damn fucking cunt whore for 20 years, denying him children and cuckie still is licking the bull's cum from her cunt - in a manner of speaking.

Danger09Danger09almost 11 years ago
Bitch brought it on herself

She's been having an affair for years-- possibly 20; she's been lying & deceiving him for 20 years , she passed another mans child as his own and all she can say is "I'm sorry honey" "I really do love you though "?! WTF?! The fact that she was able to deceive him for 20 years should be a reason to dump the slut, for 20 years she sat there & told him lies, he's wasted half his Life with this self centered cum slut! She deliberately robbed him of the chance to procreate, her reasoning?! She was afraid the children would come out looking different! Bitch is selfish! All she ever gave a fuck about was not getting caught. She didn't care that she wasp depriving him of having His own children, she didn't care she was depriving him of a loyal trustworthy Loving wife--- all that mattered was her & fuck how he feels. I don't care how much love the husband may still have, the love isn't real at least not on her part, he fell in love with a mirage, the relationship wasn't real.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Wow! Nicely told involving complex story.

It's easy to judge the characters especially Carla and Johnathan. No man can predict their behavior given the circumstances dealt Walker. The author had the options to show incredible violence and revenge on the part of Walker, which was JUSTIFIED. Carla was a despicable character and she could've been more harshly dealt with by Walker. Sara was a victim to all character's abhorrent behavior. The story was thought provoking and quite interesting with many judgments hanging in mid air throughout. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cantbuyabrain

cantbuy is a jelly little bitch (literally - dude lost important body parts) and since he can't write for shit (zero red H in this category) tries to piss on authors with awards.

Well, if you can call leaking into a diaper &quot;pissing&quot;....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Walkers World

Damn..I had no idea that he was the forth unofficial member of the famous three blind fucking mice! well.. maybe his name said it all but it's obvious he was no match for anyone. not Johnny boy nor the bitch wife. even the daughter. poor wimp. he had no idea his dick got stuck in the trap all his life. no wonder he's still envious of the famous three. no worries man! he's scrapping along for royalties. nice one mags!

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago

I liked the story. I think that it was pretty good. Most of the commenters didn't like the reconciliation, but I did. If any of the people who read this story thinks that she will ever cheat again after all of this, then you are dumber than I thought. She could not have paid a bigger price for her infidelity. She learned her lesson. Throwing her to the wolves just for the sake of doing it is not the answer.

I am one for forgiveness. You don't forgive a person because they deserve it, you forgive a person because it releases you. As long as you hold on to that unforgiveness, you will always be holding on to the pain that the person put you through. When you forgive them and release that pain, you give yourselves a chance to move on. Being unforgiving does not make you a strong person. In fact, it makes you weak. If you are still holding on to that anger, then that person still has the power to ruin your day. Some of you who comment on these stories know what I am talking about, because you guys are clearly holding on to the person who did you in. If you are having a good day, then you look across the street and see that person hugged up with someone else and clearly in love, what goes through your mind? If the sight of this makes you sick, then you are still holding on to that person. You are over it when you can look your ex in the eyes and say, "I wish you the best" and mean it. That person no longer has the power to ruin your day by just the sound of their name. If you need that person to suffer so you can feel good, then you need to forgive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wife was a long time cheater,no reconciliation should be possible.

The killer is the birth control pills. The lies and the conventions. To. Many issues that really can never be resolved. And a word to cantbuyme ,get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Author did a fair job on this effort - but Walker's life would have been better if the whore had just died.

Stupid cheating cunt deserves her pain & scars. It is probably a good thing this moronic couple did not have any kids together cuz the IQ level of this pair is less than the average female shoe size number. Gawd, hope the red-head kids turns out okay!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

Five stars. I could see reconciliation for the pregnancy, the proposition, even the kiss. However, the affairs over the years . . . These were revealed so close to the end and were not fully dealt with. That's serious, and it needed serious reflection. Together with the pregnancy and her never telling him means I would not take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why?

Why would Popeye and Bluto both want to fuck Olive Oil?

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 10 years ago
Are we all warm and fuzzy now? NO!!!

From the premise to the bitter end this was all fucked up. Just the thought that your life time partner could do this to you. And then still want you; is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Worthless faggot wimp husband and a Cunt wife

Who thinks little of her sissy husband. Just like the Cunt writer of this piece of shit story loves. Only the faggots and Cunts will love this crap.

TonyKiwiTonyKiwialmost 10 years ago
language please

People, really, such hatred and foul language, it is only a story, you might not like what is written but at least admire the writing.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago
Second time through

Very exciting.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Even his tiny 20 something daughter

Has bigger balls than him. The fact that there was a chapter 2 was enough to tell you he would be a pussy and finally beg to suck Johnny's cum out of the slut whore. Maggy wrote at the start that he tried to write what would really happen. On what fucking planet? Wishful thinking doesn't make reality. Having a martyr complex doesn't make for good writing. Not even God is THAT forgiving, only people with mental disorders do that. You talk about reality. In reality, the story would have ended the instant she asked permission to fuck around. Even that isn't realistic, because not even a mental patient would ask something like that to begin with. You're fond of saying in other stories that 'This is true, even the fantasy'. Did you ever read that statement after you write it. Do you know the meaning of fantasy? It's like saying even lies are true.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Wha?

She lied to him, she got him to marry her and raise another man's kid, she denied him his own children, she continued to fuck her boyfriend, she tried to get him to accept it, then her boyfriend beat the piss out of him. With a wife like that who needs enemies? This is a crazy story with a crazy ending. She never loved him, she loved using him. He loved a fantasy, not a person. When he found out about her, the fantasy was over. Move the fuck on! Who gives a shit if she got beat up? Fuck her! Fuck this camouflaged cuckold story too!

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Ditto Sugna!

Sugna said it all. I agree, I agree, I agree. If this girl loves him, I would hate to see her hate. I have a bad feeling that he's going to take her back because she really, really loves him. If he does take her back, he should loose his membership in the Man Club.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Not excellent, but I'll read the next one.

The author might have been correct when he said he thought the first chapter was a complete story. He spent too much of Ch. 2 rehashing the original. Just refer the readers to read it first. What, besides Sara's wedding, can happen in the last chapter? I hope Carla spends an appropriate amount of time with Helen.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
ONE CAN NEVER GO HOME

you might return to a house divided. TK U MLJ LV NV

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 9 years ago
Interesting

Lots of re-hashing of Ch 1.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
This is my second read of this story, there will NOT be a third.

Yes, I know that it is just a story. It is not the magmaman I have enjoyed reading. He has his reasons and I am not an author so I will not criticize as strongly as I did a year or so ago. Love and forgiveness are not the same, you cannot forgive even if you still love the one who injured you. Guilt should not be a reason to continue with the wife that did you wrong, only if she had a terminal illness would I have lived with her at the end. Oh, well. I hope the next magmaman story I read will be back to his usual style, I am pretty sure it will be. At 77 years of age I read a lot and I appreciate the good stories of his that I have read in the past.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
THE WHITE LIES ARE LIKE BLOOD DIAMONDS

pretty to look at, but dangerous to keep hidden. TK U MLJ LV NV

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2707 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

White Lies Previous Part
White Lies Series Info