All Comments on 'White Slut Wife: Black Cock Fantasy'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Middle aged women kind of thinking

Sounds like someone that has never experienced real love in their life. Perverse.

goamz86goamz86over 9 years ago
Loved it

Thanks again for another fantastic story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely

The worst thing you have ever written, and at 87 I've gotten off on a lot of that crap!!!

sandymonroesandymonroeover 9 years ago

Totally hot interracial story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Story

I love this story. Can't wait for more I want to hear about the mother daughter team and John. And the nasty plans that her mistress has for Pam. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

Would have given it a 5 but for the grammar errors and inconsistencies with the previous "John & Pam" story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hello

Always the best. No, really the very best.

SirSinnSirSinnover 9 years ago
Great stuff!

And yes, I'd like to find out what happens with the redhead mother and daughter team!

Turbulence1973Turbulence1973over 9 years ago
Team Red Please

This was fantastic! I would love to read the follow up with the redheaded mother daughter team.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ugh

cucky crap 1*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
SMH. Where to begin: first, this isn't a marriage, this is a travesty.

It's one thing to be swingers or even to mutually agree to sexual role play but when you submit to another person at the expense of your primary relationship, then it's no longer your main focus.

She isn't his wife, she's just a FWB that he happens to live with. Her other relationships are her focus and it clearly isn't her husband. Likewise, he should understand that by getting other people's leftovers, that he isn't her husband. A husband defends and protects his wife, it's our nature and by abrogating his position he has demonstrated that he doesn't love her, he loves watching her be abused.

As a side note, how does she have the tightest ass he's ever fucked when she just spent two weeks getting it stretched out? How does that work exactly?

lloyd_5lloyd_5over 9 years ago
A tad too far

I have enjoyed your stories but, after reading a second time, think you have overstepped the mark here. This, surely, is straight porn with little attention paid to eroticism.

Far more two-dimensional than you usually write?

Please accept this is not an anti-LW bleat - just a thought this reads like mainstream porn without images.

Lloyd

wife4blkwife4blkover 9 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story, certainly got me going :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5

I continue to admire your work. I love "conversion" stories, ie, straight to bi/gay, straight to bi/lesbian, "normal" to submission or interracial, etc. Being able to write one of these genres well is an accomplishment on its' own merits. Being able to right all of them is almost unprecedented. Being able to right them all well and being as proliferate as you is, in my experience, unheard of. Congratulations on another great story. I've said this to you before, the only recommendation I have is to write more.

thanx, bad karma

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YOU R hot !

Thank you !

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Can not belive you wrote this

She is a pice of trash. He did something I can not belive man would do have blak with 4 inh penis fuck his wife but h then she would not take care of him onthe way to the next party that they said he could watch but they made him go set in his ar .. If he had any balls he would have grabed his wife and drug her ass out of there and told tht ft pig if she ever touched her again he would come over and fuk her in every hole she had. As she did not like men that would shut her up.

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 9 years ago

I didn't think much of the anal nor the lesbian aspects of this story, those subjects don't push my buttons. However, it was well written and had a good ole 'married woman goes interracial' theme. That's more like it! Making this lady a 'sweet caring woman with a conservative persona and prim and proper morals' was an ace move, and the 'thigh-high stockings' gave the story a nice vintage feel

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Wow. Hot.!! Very hot!! Seems as this wife has realized that only black is for her. Pussy and cock. Although pussy i think is her preference. Lets just wait until the gang bang. I'm sure that when she is filled like never before in all three holes at the same time feeling things in her body she has never felt before she wil become the bbc slut her husband knows she will become. Looking forward to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
lousy shit

SSL is a racist tramp who thinks every "white" person is instantly submissive to a "colored" person by default.

the final scene should have read: as John watched his wife dyke out on Alecia, she commanded him to leave. He was annoyed about the whole thing and approached her, grabbing her by the hair (as he towered over her chubby little black body), and yanking back saying, "I'm not your submissive you black bitch! You DO NOT tell me what and where. I allow you use of my wife because I'm a nice guy and you abuse my good nature? FUCK YOU!" He reaches down and grabs his wife by the upper arm lifting her to her feet and begins dragging her out of the party till he hears Alecia behind him. She apologizes and then offers the irate husband the alternative of an evening with two alternate whores rather than the love of his once wife for the evening.

Because John is a piece of shit who doesn't really care about his wife, he allows her to stay and play while he takes the other women to his bed for the near future, not caring that his former desire was to watch his wife enjoy herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
filthy shit

1*

Tuzolto54Tuzolto54about 6 years ago
Not up to par.

Started out very well then turned into a total uhhhh. Did not enjoy the ending or middle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Whack ending.

As stated above.

DADDYLOVER2DADDYLOVER2over 5 years ago

I WOULD HAVE VIDEO TAPE THE ACTION AND USE TOYS IN ALL HOLES! DO YOU DARE TO SEND ME AN E-MAIL OR SEND YOUR FULL NAME WITH TEXT NUMBER?

want2beusedbiuwant2beusedbiuover 5 years ago
God you have to finish the Story!!!!,

I really enjoyed this story, only you need to finish it, I felt cheated, as you didn't tell us what happened to each of them the rest of the Night. Unless Im missing something?! Please tell us what happens to the hubby and redheads, and most importantly the wife!

sattyresattyrealmost 4 years ago
another awesome story

Another awesome story. I love how you spin your tales out of control. I have read a great many of your stories and they have certainly fueled my fantasies. I wish my wife had your dirty mind and desires. You are very talented and I suspect your husband is a very lucky man.

Best wishes and thanks

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

A super great story.. BUTT...if this would be for real the husband should have got some balls and when the mistress told him to wait in the car he should have refused..both the mistress and his wife promised that he could watch...he never wanted other women..he wanted to watch his wife.. a promise is a promise and wife should been told fuck no I'm not leaving you're keeping your promise or I'm dragging your ads out of here.. I hate stupid lying cheaters..after what hubby just did for her with the black guy he absolutely did not deserve that kind of treatment - stupid slut bitch whore...I beg the author to write a follow up and get this part correct with hubby watching and wife keeping her promise

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is the fascination with BBC? I'm looking for an answer more than it's forbidden. Is that the only reason?

DeeannamontanaDeeannamontanaabout 1 year ago

This story stirred my imagination and I loved it

I am also a submissive - but not with a mistress - and LOVE being in the arms of a strong black man! For me, it's not just about the BBC, to answer the comment below. I like black men, and had the best sex of my life with my first black BF.

This story went a little off the rails for me, but most of it I enjoyed. Also love sucking and enjoy having a man who is aggressive and dominant, but not abusive. I like to be taken hard and deep, handled, controlled and made to submit.

4chuckssite4chuckssite9 months ago

624. This short story was well done. I agree with the comment that the hubby did not get the promised view of his wife submitting, and that may have ave been a large disappointment, but the redhead substitutes WAS an interesting twist to this otherwise hot story. Still-I would like a second ending with the husband watching.

MrBeck2004MrBeck20047 months ago

I realize I’m late to the story. I found it a good read and gave it 4*. If it was me in his role, while I could accept everything up to Alicia’s party, I’d be fucking pissed about the ending. I’d walk into the house and drag the bitch out. Then I’d tell Alicia it’s over and she can fuck off.

MCRider2525MCRider25253 months ago

That was awesome!!!! I wish people would remember this is fiction, and supposed to be fun, before they make comments like "well I would never put up with that! I would have......" I think they are missing the point.... the story is not about them, and they are not being asked to experience what is in the story. If you wouldn't do that, fine, don't. But that doesn't mean it's not a great story.

Anyway, I'll get off my soapbox. Great story, super fun, super sexy, super creative. You are awesome!!!!!! Thank you.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight695 days ago

Good story until they started the humiliation of the husband. There was no need for that. It was a good voyeur story with the wife getting her fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...