All Comments on 'White Whore Wife is Blackmailed Ch. 05'

by steve_cuck_burrows

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Need more of this story continued

Great story!!!! I really hope there is more to come of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Slavery

America did not invent slavery. Every conquering nation made slaves of the people’s nation that were captured. There are examples in the bible of the Israelis enslaved by the Egyptians – Romans enslaved every area of the world they conquered, to name a couple. So singling out the Americans treatment of the Negros is factual but not the only time it happened in history. There are examples of sex slaving in the present world, not only in the US but elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

this is why niggers need to be chained again.

janice kjanice kover 6 years ago
Amazing Story

I'd love for you to write a few more chapters to this story. You left me hanging with the thought of them bringing her back with her daughter.. Sounds like they have big plans for the daughter and I'd love to hear about how they seduce her..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Valerie and Samantha

Mother and daughter meet. Samantha is 18 years old, tall and muscular from the swimming team. No respect between the two. Mistress Ziad uses her American contacts in the black community with black daughters attending dame high school to make friends with Samantha to help wean her of the pervade racism in the school. Starting with overnight sleepovers, Samantha bonds with her Black girlfriends and eschews the racism. Styling changes made on her hair from striking blonde to dyed black and cornrows put on. Political changes from white conservative to social minded liberal. Named swim team captain, she takes action to berate a couple of girls for racist talks against black girls by making them do extra laps on the pool. She has no problem getting all on the swim team doing community service in the black neighborhood where the black girls put the strong, broad shoulders white girls to work digging holes and pulling weeds for a community garden, forgoing lunch to finish project and get a reminder of what black children go through hunger and poverty. Black teens see the white girls and pester them for dates with more than half going for black breeding after the captain sets the tone.

Senior prom has 75% of the swim team going with black Beaus and paying for their fitted tuxes by working at side jobs.

Samantha opens a letter sent to Mom from Mistress before Mom comes home from work. There is an invitation for Mom and Samantha along with three of her best friends from swim team (targeted for their racist views) to attend encampment in Africa. Mom doesn't want to go until slapped on the face by Samantha. Three of her best friends have doubts until forcefully convinced by Samantha for their lackluster performance at the community service, complaining about growling bellies missing lunch. Their racism challenged and they submissively agreed to go to make amends.

What Mom knows, she accepts by showing the frightened girls what will happen as she submissively licks Mistress' pussy and a confident Samantha orders the girls to strip naked and prepare to be plow girls whose broad shoulders will be whipped as they pull the plow for community garden in Africa on a very hot day where piss roller the preferred drink. She forces them to have dyed their blond hair black and styled in cornrows before announcing she is pregnant with black twins!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love this story cam anyone please tell me more stories like this.... Please

Love this story can anyone please tell me more stories like this.... Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Boring.Not much erotica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the series, always enjoy a fun twist at the end and having the daughter’s brought into the fold sounds great, hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One through four was ok but they fifth was terrible.your story lacked imagination and on a story like this a happy ending would of been best. If you write more stories I suggest you practice first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, the story line was terribly written. I do hope that Valerie goes home and takes her husband and brother in law by the balls and squeezes hard. She should put them both in a cockcage along with a shock collar. She should have them both beaten at least once a week just like she was in that village. Oh, I get that there is a fantasy story but I do like that Valerie did not give up on her daughter. Hopefully her and her daughter will be able to escape from the experience but thankfully there is no follow on chapter about that. No need to read the other stories by the author. Get an editor.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

Nice twist at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous