White Wife Gets Taken in Her Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikeba48
Mikeba48
226 Followers

Suddenly, Nina forced the first bead in his ass, then the next. He was screaming at this point at her. Soon, she had all of the beads on the string in his ass. She had her finger in the ring. Nina had a plan. She jerked quickly and forcefully and allowed four of the beads to pull out of his asshole. He screamed in pain. Nina was worried that he would cum prematurely, so she stopped and waited. Her husband was going crazy now with lust.

Nina took and straddled his cock in her pussy. She still had the cum in her, and her hole was gaping from the size of the other guys. So, there was very little friction on his cock as she went up and down. It added to her husband's frustration of not being able to cum.

So, she got off of his cock. Put the ring for the anal beads in her finger and got ready to pull. She took her mouth and started to suck his cock really hard, working her tongue on the right spot. Just as she could tell he was going to cum she stopped touching his cock. She jerked as hard as she could on the anal beads and pulled them out as fast as possible.

"Oh my fucking god!! That hurts! AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" her husband screamed as he was started to cum like a geyser all over himself. .

Nina got up and left him in this state all tied up. She went up to take a long bath and freshen up.

Mikeba48
Mikeba48
226 Followers
12