All Comments on 'White Women are Goddesses Ch. 03'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More cut and paste Spam from Sam

The literotica spam machine. So horrible it makes me laugh.. HaaaHaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Sam the Spam is a good name for this crap

Cut and paste... what a waste of someones life. Poor fellow can't write a lick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
But you didn't read it did you Lance?

And if you did, why? You know you just want to flame the guy. He can write pretty fucking good I'd say. Sharp, clear and concise sentences. Brilliant rhythmic flow, excellent proportional attribution. Grammar? Nailed. I agree the 'stories' are more than a little repetetive but cut and paste they blatantly ain't. Always some insightful observation, an interesting snippet or two. Why not let him be? Your comments along with the hahaha hyena(what a prick)have a smack of bullying condescension, obvious racism and even jealousy. Do you wish you could write too? It's an anomaly Lance, as I think your comments normally astute. Keep writing Sam(after all we don't want you out on the streets etc.)...Mancelt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...