All Comments on 'White Women are Goddesses Ch. 09'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YOU SUCK SPAMMY

And first in queue as always! GO FIND ANOTHE SITE TO RUIN!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ha HA Ha HA Haaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaa HAAaaaa

Thanks Samy for the laugh at your pathetic drool you call writing... Haaaa HA HA Haaaaaaaaaa!

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Here is the white racist again!!!!

Pretending to be a black guy and writing this crap to make black guys look bad... How pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Totally Delusional

I know that there MUST be some manual that all white girls who date outside their race, specifically with Black men, are required to read that is feeding them the same line of bull.

I know that they can't possibly really believe half the things that come out of their mouths, but rather like a poem they learned to "memorize" it by heart and just recite words without much detail to being persuasive.

It is kind of sad really, these women fell they have to do a "hard sell" to try to convince others of some worth in themselves. I hope it works for them, truly I do. But for the rest of the world it sounds so desperate and we just don't see it. White women are all not beautiful and usually the ones that "think" they are ...have those trick mirrors that show them and only them what they "want" or "wish" to see. Like..."mirror, mirror on the wall....

And like a scratched 45 they play and sing along with their self grandiose songs of how great I am...over and over and over and over and over again.... "I'm a goddess, I'm the most beautiful, I'm superior to all, I"m the "dragons freaken fire" Good Lord!

I guess you must have to "toot" your own horn when you are standing next to women of color trying to sell those wolf tickets though.

The article reeks of too much vanity. too much I, I, I, and Me, Me, Me

you know?

Do have a "spiritual" side, a human side, a life? ...are there events in the world that concern you, out side of her "Being the Goddess of course?" It almost sounds like the ramblings of a lonely child living in a world of fantasy. Maybe it was an "invisible" friend that told you , that you are real Goddess. who knows. There are a lot of important issues happening around the world. Babies starving, children dying, homelessness, rapes, wars, and all this one talks about is self. If you were really wealthy, you'd be enjoying life instead of sounding so depressing.

Writing is not something you want to quit your day job for. just saying.

go play with the plastic surgeon

I quit half way through it...totally lost interest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's all fantasy. It might turn dome on and some off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2142 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...