All Comments on 'Whitewash League Ch. 02'

by EnglishTeacher

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Neat! I just started reading your stuff and I've really been enjoying it. Who doesn't love porn with plot?

FabGMxFabGMxabout 7 years ago
LOL

I followed your work for some time and recently make an account. I must say the i still dont know if youre making a satirical story of the genre with this one or one with over the top humor, maybe both. Nevertheless its funny and entertaining, About the mayor she is an OC for this story? or we can expected to see her in WWH? like i dont know, a powerfull council woman, a single milf etc.

Hope that the next chapter of WWH can be posted soon. Thanks for the chapter-

C_frommnC_frommnabout 7 years ago
Well

as a Reader of White Wash High I Love the way you have Segued to Super Heroines. Using the same Characters from WWH . Can't wait to see where they both go. Like the Fun and Plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'm ded with laughter.

Funny ,raw, sey and uh...interesting world you built there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cassie Whitehead

Her new position and the with the new station enjoyied the in depth live on the street reporting another that you can keep adding mpre to

RogerDartRogerDartover 2 years ago

Good work. You're the word expert, but I'd call it satire. Real satire should make the reader uncomfortable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEnglishTeacher@EnglishTeacher
1357 Followers
Update: January 28th, 2024 There will not be an update this month, or for the foreseeable future, so all series are put on hold. Sorry to disappoint all my fans, but my free time has become limited and I don't have the time to put into writing at the moment. I don't want to pu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES