All Comments on 'Whitney's Panties Ch. 08-12'

by CorsetCutie69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing

shame you don't include any details about the strap on sex

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Wow

I don't think I could ever be with a man who assumed a woman persona. If fact I know I couldn't. But reading about it is interesting. It's a side of life I have never experienced. I can't wait to see what happens to Stephenie next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I feel rather let down....

Title pretty much sums it up. The story itself has a very interesting premise. I just read the series up to this story, and it features several scenarios that I find interesting and exciting, but you sort of dropped the ball in the telling. There was very little detail included, and nearly none at all for the sexual parts. As you may be aware the sexual parts are why people read these stories. I would certainly be interested in reading more of your work, but I don't think you'll be earning the "Hot" icon unless you take on an editor. This website has a great feature set up to help you find volunteer editors, and I think if you make use of it you could be a great Literotica writer. Once again, as far as the main idea goes I think it's great and would love to see more.

thetoythetoyover 13 years ago
Third Section

Warning, Will Robinson, warning! This is running from the CD/sissy submissive theme (boo-hoo!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous