Who Do You Believe?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers

The sound started and you could hear what appeared to be several men talking about a previous ball game. The tape had run but a short while before the subject had changed to women and sex. Suddenly Terry heard someone say, "Hey Lenny, if you had a chance to get it on with any wife in the department, who would you pick?"

There was no hesitation in his reply, "Vic's wife, Terry. She is one hot looking piece of ass. Hey, unless you want me to mess up my pants right now, change the subject." Then feigning an orgasm said, "Never mind, it's too late." Everyone laughed.

Mel stopped the tape and asked her if that answered her question.

Terry was visibly shaken. In addition, though she had never thought much about Lenny, she now had to remind herself that she had watched him at times in the past and thought he was a pretty hot looking stud. With this admission she started to get a little tingle up and down her spine and she began to wonder what it would be like to have him in the process of stopping Vic.

What Lenny had said was totally inappropriate and embarrassing, but it was naughty and exciting to hear someone express his thoughts about her in such a way.

She was jarred out of her thoughts when Mel asked her what she thought. She didn't know what to say. This was all so unexpected and totally out of line with her normal way of thinking and acting that she just stared at Mel.

Finally she replied, "I just don't know. What you suggested just might work, but I'm really unsure. Even if I agreed, I don't think I could approach Lenny about it."

After letting her think for a moment, Mel asked her, "If it were all set up, would you want to do it?"

She still didn't know.

He said, "Would you like to just check it out and see if it would work?"

Again, she couldn't give him a positive answer. So Mel picked up his phone, turned on the speaker, dialed a number, and put his finger to his lip indicating for her to be quiet. It rang twice and a male voice answered very business-like, "Lenny Southard."

Mel identified himself and they chatted for a moment. Then Mel said, "Lenny, what do you think of Vic's wife Terry."

Lenny paused a moment and then, with a chuckle in his voice, asked, "Do you mean professionally or personally?"

Mel told him, both.

Lenny came back with a statement that Terry worked in another department and that he really didn't have much to judge her on professionally. Then in a more enthusiastic voice, he let loose with, "Non-professionally though I think she is one of the hottest things moving. I envy Vic being able to crawl between those beautiful legs and to suck on those heavenly tits. I'd give anything for just one shot."

Terry was having a difficult time breathing and being quiet and she had come to a full blush. What he had said replaced the tingle she had felt earlier with a growing wetness between her thighs.

Mel chuckled and said, "Lenny I have my speaker phone on and Terry is here with me. We would like to talk to you for a minute. I assume from the way you just spoke out that there is no one else there?"

Lenny came back in a moment with, "Mel, there is no one around right now." Then in a voice that sounded embarrassed, "Gee Terry, I'm terribly sorry you heard." Then after another pause he continued, "I'm truly sorry, but I have to be honest with you and say those are my true feelings. I love to watch you when you are around and I envy Vic."

Terry didn't know what was happening. Things had gotten very interesting all of a sudden and she was beginning to think that a revenge fuck might indeed be just the thing. Not just for Vic, but she might even enjoy it.

From this point things began to move very fast. Terry and Mel spelled out the situation to Lenny and a short discussion followed. As the discussion came to the end, Lenny said, "Well, this not the way I would have liked this type of relationship to start, me being asked to provide stud services. But, my mother didn't raise any fools and I would be foolish to turn down such a fantastic opportunity."

Terry, hearing Lenny's remark, felt bad about what and how Lenny had been asked to help her. She returned, "Lenny, I didn't mean for it to sound the way it has. I've noticed you and have thought to myself that you were probably a good bed partner for some lucky women. I'll just include myself in that lucky group.

Having lost track of time and where the discussion had gone, Terry was suddenly rocked back into reality as she heard Lenny say, "Terry, I will be out of town all next week. I sure don't want to turn down an opportunity such as you are setting out. Would you like to come to my place tonight after work?"

It took her a moment before she fully realized the impact of what was happening and what she had just been asked. She also realized that she had one hand squeezing her pussy and that she was exceedingly wet. Without thinking too much she reasoned to her self that if things were all set she might as well move on. She almost passed out as she committed herself to the evening.

Lenny gave her his address and phone number telling her to come about six and he would be there half an hour earlier. He cautioned that they didn't want to be seen going in together. Since they didn't want to be seen in public, he would order Chinese for supper.

Mel broke her thought again when he told her to go on back to her office; that he would see to it that Lenny was set up with a camera.

Terry wasn't worth much the rest of the afternoon. She spent much of it fantasizing over what was about to happen. She was apprehensive on one side and excited on the other. The thoughts of having Lenny where no man other than Vic had been was erotic.

In the middle of one of her fantasy trips, her phone rang. She was shocked out of her dream world when she heard Vic's voice. She tried to sound natural as she welcomed him home from his trip early and then told him there had been an emergency and since she hadn't expected him home until tomorrow, she had agreed to work late tonight. He was disappointed but told her he would be waiting,

Oh, shit. One thing she didn't want was for him to be waiting tonight. Then she thought; what the hell. This wasn't the way she had planned to make her activity known, but what difference did it make? Thinking more about it she wanted the photos to reveal the fuck, not for Vic to just find out when trying to make love to her. But, she really didn't want to make love with him now.

She picked up the phone and called Mel and told him Vic was home and would be waiting for her. She asked when she would be able to get the pictures so she could deliver the full impact. She was pleased when Mel told her they would use a digital camera and they would give her the pictures to take with her when she went home.

She hung up and then asked herself, "What did he mean when he said THEY would use a digital camera and THEY would give her the pictures?" She pondered it a moment and then passed it off as just phraseology.

Next she realized that she couldn't go home after work and that the business suit with flat pumps wasn't really in keeping with what had been planned. She told her boss she was taking off early and went down the street to Nordstrom's. She had decided some black stockings, nice black high heels, a sexier bra, and a replacement for the cotton panties were in order.

After finding the shoes she wanted, she headed for the lingerie department. On the way she spotted a very sheer, black, front buttoning blouse with ruffles running down the front. She bought it and, in the lingerie department she bought only a very sheer butterfly thong and black stockings.

The butterflies in her stomach were on a rampage as she returned to the office. She went to the ladies room and used the handicapped stall as her dressing room to avoid someone possibly coming in and seeing her as she changed.

When she stepped out of the stall she was wearing her garter belt with the nice new black stockings and the butterfly thong. Her legs were enhanced with the high heels. The skirt to her business suit was not quite as short as she would have liked, but it wasn't bad with the heels. Above the waist there was no bra, only the sheer blouse. There was no doubt about what her tits and nipples looked like. Finally she put on the jacket to the business suit. Wearing the jacket, no one would suspect what could be viewed underneath.

Ready now, she still had about forty-five minutes before she was due at Lenny's. She returned to her office and her mind started racing. What if Mel's evidence turned out to be incorrect? But, there's too much indicating that Mel is right on. Assuming that things were as they seemed, if she went forth with this activity, would she damage her marriage beyond repair? With that thought, she stopped and anger started to well up over what Vic had done. For the next ten minutes she wrestled with all sorts of thoughts, pro and con.

She suddenly thought about Lenny and what he had said. Now in addition to the sweat, there was dampness starting to build elsewhere. Her nerves were now on end and she was having severe doubts about going forward with the plan. She was reaching for the phone to call Lenny and shut things down and nearly jumped out of her skin when her phone rang. She waited a moment trying to calm herself and then answered.

A male voice said, "High beautiful. I'm home. Come on over as soon as you're ready. I'm really looking forward to our evening even if I wasn't the one who initiated it."

She said, "Lenny..." and then she paused. She was about to beg off when he said, "Terry, are you still there? I've got some wine on the cooler and I anxious for you to get here and share it."

Listening to his mellow voice and aware again of the wetness between her legs she said, "I'm almost on my way. See you in about ten minutes." She could hardly get the phone back in the cradle with her hand shaking so badly. She was committed now and it didn't make her nerves feel any better.

Lenny met her at the door. He was wearing a robe and she didn't know if he was wearing anything else. He pulled her gently almost to him and leaned forward and gave her a light kiss. Then, noting that she was trembling he suggested that they sit on the couch, have some wine, and get a little better acquainted.

He offered to take her jacket and she told him not yet. She felt better as she could see he was not pushing things. Looking around she asked, "Where is the camera?"

He went to the counter to pour some wine for them and then started talking about how much he admired her and how beautiful she was. He told her he hoped tonight would be as special for her as it was going to be for him.

His smooth voice and gentle mannerism was making her feel better and she started to relax a little. As he turned to bring the wine, his robe swung open just a little and quickly answered what he was wearing under the robe. The view was fleeting but now she knew there was nothing under there but Lenny. Also it appeared that there was a woman pleaser hanging there.

He sat in the lounge chair across from her and they talked casually for about fifteen minutes. Between his gentle manners and a little wine, Terry was beginning to be glad she had come. She hadn't been around him much before and she was finding him pleasant and charming. Each time she would think about why she was here, she found herself thinking more that she wished he would make a move. That little glimpse under the robe had roused her curiosity and now her mind was starting to create some quick fantasies.

As their glasses were empty, Lenny refilled them. He turned again and again the robe opened for a moment. It was a tantalizing peek and she was sure this time that it wasn't accidental. When he returned, rather than sitting in the chair, he sat on the couch with her. The first strong feelings of lust were beginning to take command and she was now about ready to let things take their natural course.

After some more talking, she asked where the bathroom was and asked to be excused. Completing her task she looked herself over again in the mirror and being satisfied she gave herself a wicked smile in the mirror and slipped out of her jacket. Throwing the jacket over her shoulder and holding it with one figure she walked back into the living room.

When Lenny saw her he jumped up and came to her. He was having trouble finding his voice. He grabbed her, took her jacket from her, tossed it in a chair, and then pulled her to him for a passionate kiss. After a moment he broke the kiss and exclaimed, "I had no idea how beautiful you really are." He pulled her back for another kiss and this time one hand came up to feel and stroke her tit.

Whatever reservations she had, whatever thoughts she had entertained about calling this off literally flew out the window. Sexually, she hadn't felt like this since the senior prom in high school when she gave up her virginity. The feelings were ones of eroticism, lust, naughtiness, and the taking of forbidden fruit. They sat on the couch and his hands began to explore her body as she submitted to the warmth of his feel.

Her thoughts had completely changed. She had entered into this arrangement for the purpose of hurting Vic. She had determined that she was going to do it but she was not going to enjoy it. It was just a revenge fuck. But now her body was telling her differently. Lenny was a hunk and she was enjoying his attention. Now, she wanted him to fuck her; she was becoming impatient.

They were kissing and his hands were exploring her breast through the gauze-like material of her blouse. She slipped her hand under his robe and was pleasantly treated to a lovely hardening cock. The exploring each of each others body and the long passionate kisses lasted for another ten minutes or more. She was on her way to an orgasm when Lenny stood up and led her to the bedroom where they completely disrobed.

On the bed she was stroking his cock and he had two fingers in her pussy. In the lust and passion that she was immersed in now, she had completely forgotten about the camera. Just as he was positioning himself to go down on her, the door bell rang. Without a hesitation, Lenny got up and went to the door.

She wanted to scream, "Lenny, get back here and put your cock in me, now." Of course, she didn't.

She heard Lenny talking to someone, a male. A moment later he reappeared with a smile on his face and announced that the photographer was there. She was about ready to panic, grab her clothes, and get out. No one had said anything about a photographer. This was just going to be a fuck with Lenny and no one else was included in her thoughts.

She pulled the sheet over her and was about to speak to Lenny when a figure appeared in the door. To her horror, when he came into the light, she recognized Mel. She screamed, "This was not part of the deal. I'm getting out of here."

Lenny came to her, put his arm around her and in his smooth voice he started telling her that he was truly sorry she wasn't expecting a photographer. He gently explained that there was no way to set up a camera to catch the images they wanted automatically. Someone had to operate the camera. He apologized again and continued to tell her he had just assumed she would realize a photographer was required to capture the moments.

She was calming down and Mel had stepped out of the room. Lenny was administering tender caresses. Suddenly she said to Lenny, "What's Mel doing here?"

Lenny then explained that in order to keep this whole affair private, Mel had asked that he be allowed to act as the photographer. He didn't want more people involved. Then he said, "To make it easier for you, I'll ask Mel to stay out until we are ready to have pictures made."

Terry was shaken. All of a sudden doubts and fears were in command. However, she had been fired up enough before Mel arrived that, in a few minutes Lenny was able to start rekindling the sparks of passion.

It took about fifteen minutes before the two of them reached the same state of arousal they had achieved just before Mel came in. Lenny went down on her and any remnant of doubt or fear went away. She was savoring the feelings that he was generating in her and she was in that lustful world of sexual ecstasy.

As Lenny's tongue worked her pussy, she was taking Lenny's cock deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat. A fleeting thought startled her as she acknowledged that Lenny was longer, but thinner than Vic. She was so engrossed in what she was feeling and what was happening that she was totally oblivious to Mel returning and starting to take pictures.

She was wracked with an explosive climax shortly after Lenny entered her in the missionary position. Lost in her feelings; lust was now all consuming. Presently she felt another orgasm building but before it fully developed, he filled her pussy with cum and started to soften.

She was burning, needing to realize her orgasm, and he was softening and pulling out. Frustration was starting to build when, to her horror she saw Mel drop his pants and crawl between her legs. She wanted to stop him but she was so hot and needing to complete the orgasm that she didn't resist when he moved down and entered her.

Things got worse when she saw Lenny with the camera and Mel was emptying himself in her. His cock was so small that he hadn't been able to stimulate her enough to create the orgasm she so desperately needed right now.

The session was becoming a nightmare for her and she screamed at Lenny, "Get over here and fuck me NOW!" He pulled her up on her hands and knees and took her doggy style. By the time the orgasm rolled over her, she was in a constant state of arousal. She was conscious enough to know that this wasn't right, but the all consuming lust was demanding to be satisfied.

Lenny lay back in the bed and Terry mounted him. She was beginning to have a wonderful ride when Mel put the camera down and offered his cock to her mouth. She willingly accepted it and began to suck the little thing.

The pictures were taken early and then an unbridled three-way orgy ensued. About eleven they took the camera into Lenny's home office and printed off the pictures that Terry wanted. Mel was quick to say that she could not have any with him in it.

Before twelve Lenny walked her back to her car. Once he was gone she broke into tears as she contemplated what she had done. This had gone far beyond what she had envisioned. She had acted like a complete slut. After drying the tears she started the car and suddenly realized that she couldn't go home dressed like this. She thought she would go in to the ladies room at the office again but discarded that idea as she knew she would have to sign in and since it was almost midnight she probably wouldn't be allowed to go in anyway.

She stopped at a service station and changed in the rest room there. When she got home she was disturbed to see that Vic had indeed waited up for her. She used the too tired excuse and went to bed after a necessary shower. She pretended to go to sleep but she couldn't actually doze off. Her head was swimming with images of tonight's session. She felt ashamed and dirty. Why had she done this? She admittedly had lost herself in the passion of the moment. It bothered her that she had truly enjoyed it, even Mel and his little prick. But, Vic was right. Mel is an asshole, an asshole with a very small fuse at that.

Before arriving home she had definitely decided she would wait until tomorrow to present the pictures to Vic. Her only problem now was answering the question; do I have the guts to present them in person? She knew this was going to hurt her almost as much as it would hurt him. But, after all, he is the one that set this whole chain of events into action.

BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers