Who Do You Believe?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlBones
BlBones
552 Followers

She came out and sat with Vic trying to keep control of her emotions. She wanted to scream and run. Screwing up her courage she said, "Honey, get the pictures you need and get me out of this as fast as you can. Please."

Vic smiled at her, kissed her on the cheek and squeezed her hand, and told her he would do the best he could.

A little before nine, Vic gave her a quick kiss on the lips and went to the office.

A few minutes after nine, Michael rang the door bell and Terry started the tape recorder again and answered the door. He looked at her and expressed his displeasure that she didn't look like she was ready for the evening he had been looking forward to.

Terry looked him in the eye and said, "Listen Michael. You are forcing me to let you fuck me. I know it won't do any good to tell you that I consider this rape since it is without my consent. So, let's get it over with. Fuck me and get the hell out of here."

He grabbed her by her hair, yanked her to him and said, "Listen, bitch you are going to give me more than just a pussy to fuck. You are going see to it that I am satisfied, and that includes passion, appearance, and sex; in other words, you're going to give me a fucking good time. Now get yourself together or I will shove my cock into you right here and right now and you will still be looking for a job on Monday. Now get your ass into your bedroom and dress yourself as you would for your lover. You've got fifteen minutes." With that he let go of her hair and pushed her away from him.

She stumbled and unable to stop the tears went to the bedroom. The way he had yanked her hair really hurt. In the bathroom she was cleaning her face when she heard Vic say, "He's just added more hurt to what he was already going to receive." That didn't help her feel any better. To herself she said, "Thanks a hell of a lot honey."

She selected one of her sexier night gowns, but not her best because the SOB would probably rip it off. She stripped and put the gown on. She had ten more minutes and she thought she would use the reprieve. Then she changed her mind, got up and said to herself, "Why put it off? Let's get through with this nightmare."

She went to the bedroom door and called Michael. He called back and said, "Come out here and let me see you first."

She went to the living room and she could tell that he was pleased with what he saw. She said, "Now are you ready for the bedroom?" She was startled and panicked when he replied, "I'm happy right here." She knew Vic could not position himself in the hallway to take pictures without being seen.

She went in and sat down next to him. He began to tell her how beautiful she was and how pleasant he was going to make her feel. He already had one hand on her breast. He leaned over to kiss her and she didn't resist. As his kiss became more passionate, she responded to this too.

After a few minutes she broke the third kiss and suggested that the curtains over the bay windows were quite sheer and that people could see in through them. She asked him nicely if they couldn't go to the bedroom. He looked around and consented kicking off his shoes and removing his shirt as they went.

Once in the bedroom, he removed his pants and was standing there wearing only his jockey shorts. As Terry studied him, she was surprised that he was really quite well built and really rather handsome. She had never thought of him as being handsome before. As a matter of fact she had never thought of him as anything other than an upper-level exec.

The roughness and nastiness he had before seemed to have disappeared. He walked to her, took her in his arms, pulled her tight against him and kissed her passionately. She let her tongue entwine with his and then she began to respond to his kiss. She felt her breast being pushed into his chest and she could feel his manhood pressing into her stomach.

This was beginning to feel pleasant and she was beginning to forget why she was doing this. Michael was lifting her gown and rubbing her mound and he slipped a finger into her. She was not aware when Vic began to take pictures.

Before she could give the situation much thought, he pushed her gently onto the bed, lifted her gown to her waist and buried his face between her legs. She kept trying to tell herself this was not enjoyable and she hated doing what she was doing. But, passion was taking over and her control was ebbing fast. She was hoping that Vic was ready to step in NOW.

In a short time, Terry was completely overtaken with the wonderful feelings she was experiencing and forgot about the purpose of the session and that Vic was anywhere around. She was getting very hot. Sexual rapture was now taking over and she was ready to be fucked now. At this moment all she could think about was having a cock inside her.

In a few moments she got her wish as Michael slowly pushed his cock into her wet and waiting cunt. He was just the right size to make her yearn for some hard fucking. As he was taking pictures, Vic could see that Terry was losing it and being swept up in the sexual pleasure being administered by Michael. Just after Michael had penetrated, he started to intervene and then thought it would be totally frustrating to Terry now if she couldn't come to orgasm. Vic also knew that he couldn't enter her while the visions remained in his head. He softly cursed himself for setting this up and then allowing it to happen. He finally decided the only fair thing for Terry was to let Michael finish the job since he knew he wouldn't be able to.

Terry was moaning and crying out in passion. Michael's cock felt good in her and she felt an orgasm coming. Just as the orgasm hit in full-force, he unloaded his sperm into her. She was completely satisfied and ready for more. Laying there and breathing heavily, she could feel Michael getting ready to fall out as she was wondering how long it would take him to recharge. Just as that thought hit, she saw Vic land a haymaker to Michael's jaw. It scared her and then she remembered what was happening as she screamed in a mixture of shock and frustration.

Vic bloodied Michael's nose and lay a severe beating on him before he helped him up, guided him to the entry and threw him bodily through the etched glass front door. Vic hated that door and this provided a good reason for replacing it.

Michael got himself up and headed for his car before realizing he had no clothes and the car was locked. He swore at Vic and told him he and his slut wife would pay for this on Monday.

Vic went into the house, grabbed Michael's clothes and an old lamp that he hated as much as he hated the front door and this SOB in his driveway. Going back outside he threw Michael's clothes at him and then offered to help him unlock the car. He swung the lamp into the driver's window, breaking it and then unlocked the door.

Looking at Michael he said, "Get your ass out of here you SOB before I use this lamp on you. Michael scurried into the car, threw his clothes in the passenger's seat, and started the car. Vic threw the lamp at the car putting a nice dent in the hood and Michael was gone in seconds.

Back in the house he had another problem to contend with. Terry was still on the bed, bent over and crying buckets. When she heard Vic return she looked at him and said, "Oh, Vic, how could you let him do this to me? Do you hate me that much?"

It took over an hour to quiet her down. He explained what had happened and she understood what he had done. She knew she would have been very frustrated if she hadn't had her climax, but she still wished Vic would have stopped him as soon as Michael penetrated her. Truly, that's all they needed for evidence. She was ashamed and upset. She only wanted to get the evidence, but she had been totally caught up. She had given herself to Michael and she had enjoyed what had happened.

They talked into the wee hours of the morning and both realized that their life would never be the same as it had been. But they were both resolved to work at their marriage and recover as much of it as they could. Most importantly, they both recognized that their love was still intact and worth fighting for.

Terry realized that the biggest obstacle she would have to handle was the complete hurt that she had inflicted on Vic. Her fucking the three men was the least of the hurt and Vic seemed to put it behind him fairly quickly.

The biggest hurt is best described by what Vic said to her during their struggle to get their lives back in order.

He told her that what she had done with the men was something she would have to live with forever. But, what had hurt most was her apparent low estimate of him when she allowed someone, with shaky evidence, to convince her that he was having an affair. He told her she couldn't have much faith or love if she were to allow her unproven suspicions to take over without ever talking to him.

His final statement told her how much work she had to do.

He said, "Terry, are you sure you want to try to fix this marriage? If your trust in me is no better than what you have displayed the last few weeks, our marriage won't last because sometime in the future you will regard me as not being trustworthy and take someone else's word. When that happens, I won't try to fix it. I'll just leave. Do you understand what I'm saying?

Terry fully understood and she promised him that being a fool once was enough for her.

* * * * * 20 years later

Hi. This is Terry writing. The events just described happened about twenty years ago.

The Monday following the incident with Michael, we met with Vic's attorney, completed the paper work and went to the office, just before lunch, in the company of a sheriff's deputy.

The papers were served on the CEO just as he was ready to go to lunch. I believe that he never got his lunch. Before two o'clock, Mel, Lenny, Michael, and the others involved in the sex ring were given five minutes to clear their offices and escorted from the building by security.

The firm was served with a law suit for fifty million dollars. However, the suit would be reduced to twenty-six million if the four other women were shielded and not brought into the case, and the firm settled out of court with absolutely no publicity.

The firm knew it would lose in a court battle and settled for the twenty-six million. The four women were surprised when the firm awarded them one million dollars each for "exemplary" service. Alan enlarged his law practice with the four million he collected, and Vic and I inherited eighteen million (before taxes).

Vic was promoted to VP but only worked four more years. I never went back to work.

Shortly before he retired, we bought a condo in Vail, Colorado, and another on Waikiki in Honolulu.

We spend three months in the winter in our Vail condo. We both took up skiing over fifteen years ago and love it. The remaining nine months we spend in our condo on the island.

Vic has taken up painting and I think he does quite well. But to be truthful, I wouldn't want to have to live on what his paintings bring in.

I have fulfilled my dreams and become a writer. I spend many wonderful hours composing new stories in my office with its wonderful view of the beach and Diamond Head. Like Vic's paintings, I would hate to be dependent on the income I derive from writing. A lot of it is published in free libraries such as "Literotica."

We have been able to mostly put the past and my stupidity behind us. However, it still hurts when Vic will occasionally call me "his eighteen million dollar lady of the night." But at least we have gotten it mostly behind us. And, we certainly love the retirement we are enjoying "because of it."

Mostly, we are both thankful that we were able to destroy the nasty sex for hire ring. I have certainly learned the value and absolute necessity for being able to trust and believe one another.

The weather lady on Honolulu TV has just said that we will have another beautiful day tomorrow. But you know what? After our experience, if Vic were to walk in the door right now and tell me that there would be four feet of snow in Honolulu tomorrow, I would drop what I was doing and immediately start shopping the stores in Honolulu for a pair of snow skis.

You know who I believe!

BlBones
BlBones
552 Followers