All Comments on 'Who I Am Ch. 02'

by AngelSand

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Interesting...

Very interesting. This chick definitely has some problems but I'm interested to see how you solve them. A pretty unique story in my opinion. Not that it matters... What nationality is Jamie?

Good stuff!

DSX93DSX93almost 8 years ago
So Karen and Jamie's Relationship...

...Was dying HOW, exactly? Sure, he was going away for three years, but they still could've made it work. That sudden, out of nowhere way you had it end didn't exactly answer that question.

She just tells him that she regrets letting their relationship get that far and kicks him out, and he pulls that "I'm done waiting for you" thing that I think was supposed to make me see him as the bad guy, but ultimately, I was rooting for neither of them.

There just weren't enough details given about their relationship. What brought them together, what made them happy to be together, when and how it all started going downhill...without those details, their drama feels unnatural. The only reason I saw for their breakup is "AngelSand wanted them to break up."

And now this guy's looking for her, apparently wanting to give it another go, and for some reason, she agrees.

And I have to ask, for the both of them here, but Karen especially (because really? With how he was acting?): Why?

The only reason for this that I see on Karen's end is that this guy made her cum once. Again, in my eyes, this happened right out of nowhere. Like an RKO. THAT far out of nowhere. It didn't make sense.

If that was really all it took, it's an even smaller wonder why her love life is so miserable. Not only is she not willing to work on her compulsion problems, she apparently has terrible taste in men.

Or maybe her fear is becoming realized, and she's thinking with her vagina instead of her head. But then again, with how things went between them before she decided to break up with him...It's kind of confusing.

Now, I wouldn't be surprised if you or anybody else sees my reviews as attacks, but I assure you, they're not. Not against YOU, anyway. My feelings about Karen are obvious, but I like your writing.

AngelSandAngelSandalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Anonymous and DSX93

Thank you so much for your feedback! The main thing I would like to say is, this is a novel. I hope you stick around for chapter 3 which will hopefully be up by Friday. All things will be revealed in time. :)

Always,

Ms. Angel Sand

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
No Patience for this Tripe

I usually don't let the personality of the author enter into my consideration of the story, but in this case i am forced to believe that Angel Sand is one sick puppy. To even consider this story of a very sick young woman makes me think that the author must be kind of sick herself. An attractive, intelligent 27 year old virgin who has this enormous fear of sex has to be mentally sick and I think the author sees herself in her "heroine". It is doubly unlikely that this is a normal person writing since the cliche statement about the morals of the black community would have her not a virgin, but knocked up before age 21, let alone a virgin at 27. I know it's a sign of prejudice and belief in "common knowledge", but the idea of a black virgin to me is a real oxymoronic statement. Can't take any more - 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngelSand@AngelSand
9/15/19 Hello all of my works are being taken down and revamped to create a new stronger complete novel for you. It will be released on Amazon under the title “Release Me” on September 30th, 2019! 8/12/2019. Hello Everyone!!! Sorry it has been so long. Just want to let you kn...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Who I Am Ch. 01 Previous Part
Who I Am Series Info