All Comments on 'Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 04'

by aurelius1982

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Release the next

This is getting unbearable. Release the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Spoiled it

You have spoiled the fun by making the wife a toy of the watchmen

the fun would have been where both the parties to the sex have an upper hand one time or the other. beating the women, showing cocky macho man winning the girl in a stupid cocky manner is worst.

last chapter ended with nice progress with prospects of wife enjoying sex with both the watchmen, but this is spoiling the fun for me.

anyway you carry out your own way without caring for your fans.

deeply hurt

A long time fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good work

Title of your comment:

Dude, you are the best Indian story writer ever. All your stories are born out of our Indian fantasies. Keep doing the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

cant wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
gr8

i couldnt apreciate your skills in xossip...

gr8 work dude!!!

any new stories comin soon??

angel228angel228almost 9 years ago
Like it but it kinda spiraled out of control

I think this part was a little weak compared to the others. All the other are absolutely stunning but with this one... the shack, nudity in front of the other watchman - it was just too abrupt and rushed. I think you could have brought in Dilip to create the jealousy factor. Would have opened up the story to a whole lot of new avenues and returned the power to Menaka. (I like it when women are in control.)

Your narrations of the positions were superb in parts 1 & 2. I really kept waiting on the narration of the watchman giving Menaka oral pleasure but this part and the narration was very hasty.

Want someone to proofread? I'll be more than happy to take a look. :)

Eagerly waiting for more! You always bring in great plots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Seconding Angel's comment

I too felt this episode gone an edge over the side to mingle with the mindless porn stories that we normally get to read. Your first 3 episodes had built a great momentum. Cant change the track back, but suggest you get a slightly deeper hold on the female character and avoid any relationship building. It was surfing a no-holds angle with the female leading it and with Banke brought in, there is a good scope of building up a nice side angle to later amalgamate into a 3some. This is just constructive thoughts, and nothing but to say that I enjoy your stories and that you are a good writer of Indian stories. Thank you and waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
where is curry?

no curry here?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous