Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 05

Story Info
The husband gets more hands on as wife's evolution continues.
11.4k words
4.51
162.5k
74

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,522 Followers

I read the email three times and jacked off all three times in delight to see how far things had progressed. Part of me was a little jealous too at the fact that Menaka seemed to be getting more emotionally involved with Dara than earlier. But I told myself that it was inevitable. I was more focused on the absolutely kinky developments of my wife spending the day nearly naked in the watchman's shack, clad in just a bra.

The whole day I thought about what to do next. And a small plan began formulating in my mind. To put it into action, I went and visited my colleague Zhang, who was a bit of a computer whiz.

I called Menaka on her phone when it was evening India time. She answered right away.

"Where have you been?" she asked impatiently.

"Sorry, honey. Things have been really busy here." I said. "Can you come on Skype?"

"Okay." she said.

As soon as the Skype call connected, I smiled at what I saw.

"Whoa! Nice! A new haircut!" I said. Her hair was usually long and straight. It seemed wavier and more elegantly styled this time.

"Did you read my email?" she asked.

"Of course. It was hot!"

"Are you upset?"

"Not at all. I am very turned on. So tonight's the night?"

"Yes, Rahil's parents came and picked up Ayan a while back."

"What have you two lovebirds been up to all day?"

"Prakash! Don't say things like that!" she blushed.

"You clearly got a new haircut for the night."

"No. That's just a coincidence." she said unconvincingly. "Anyway, we haven't really met all day. I was busy taking care of a lot of chores and he had day duty so he could be free at night."

"When is he coming over?"

"Late at night, after everyone in the building goes to bed."

"So...thinking of going all the way tonight?"

"I...don't know." Menaka said, sounding uncertain.

This was the first time she had not responded to my teasing about intercourse with indignation.

"You know I won't mind if you do."

"I know..." she said, pensively.

"Will he be with you all night? Or just a few hours? Will Banke be with him?"

She said nothing, just looked at me in a lost way.

"Prakash,,,,"

"Yes, sweety?"

"I feel weird talking about it like this. It is making me nervous."

"I understand."

"Maybe it's best if I write you an email like last time."

"Okay."

"You're okay with that?"

"Of course."

"I love you, Prakash, you're the best!"

She blew a kiss in the direction of the screen.

"Before you go...there's something I need you to do, Menaka."

"Yes?"

"I am emailing you a file. Just download and install it. It's a new database system our company has put in place to sync up all the engineering telemetry. That way i can have access to some information even when I am home."

"Oh okay."

"It'll take a while to install and then it will automatically update through the internet for a couple of hours. So just leave the computer on."

"Alright." she said.

--

After the Skype call ended, I rushed to finish off all my work related responsibilities for the next couple of days. I had told my boss that I needed to take a personal day. When i finally got done with everything and returned to my cabin, over an hour had passed.

My heart pumping, I opened the email Zhang had sent me with instructions. I logged in to the VPN and then followed his instructions step by step. My request to him had been simple. I told him that I just wanted a way in which I could remotely have access to my home webcam because I suspected that my wife was cheating on me. Zhang had been cuckolded and dumped by his wife so he was only too eager to help.

After what seemed like ages but was just about fifteen minutes, I broke through, thanks to the software Menaka had naively installed. And my screen was flooded with images from my bedroom.

The room was empty and dark. I checked my clock and calculated that it was about 9:30 PM in Bombay. I applied the night vision filter Zhang had given me and the screen turned into different shades of green. The room was indeed empty. In shades of green, I could make out the bed and other furniture.

I turned up the volume all the way and applied the sound enhancement filter that Zhang had told me about. In the distance, I could hear the sound of television coming from the living room. I guessed Menaka was watching TV as was her routine this time of the night. She had anyway said that Dara wouldn't come before later in the night.

I knew that this spying exercise would require patience. So I left the screen on, fetched a book and started reading.

I had been reading for about half an hour when suddenly, the screen brightened up. Menaka had walked into the bedroom and turned on the light. I looked at my gorgeous wife as she walked around the bedroom, oblivious to the fact that I was watching her. She was still wearing the same salwar kameez as earlier. She walked right past the webcam and the monitor, which meant that as Zhang had said, there was just a screensaver on.

I watched as Menaka took a few minutes straightening up the bedroom, folding sheets, picking up clothes and suchlike. She was humming some tune all the while. A few minutes later, her phone rang. She looked at it and smiled. And then she answered it.

"Hello, ji."

The person at the other end said something. She giggled. I was surprised at how young she seemed in terms of how she behaved. Like an excited teenager. For the next few minutes, I saw her examine herself in the mirror as she spoke on the phone. Obviously, i only heard what she was saying and had to guess what the responses at the other end had been.

"Yes, 12:30 is fine. Yes. No need to knock. Send me a missed call and I'll leave the door unlocked."

"Don't be silly." and a long schoolgirly giggle.

"Have you had dinner? I can cook something for you."

"I don't think I have the ingredients for that."

"Yes, that I can make."

"What do you think I am wearing right now?"

"Hehe, keep dreaming."

"NO! NO! Do not bring Banke over. I sucked his dick once. He should be happy with that!"

This was news to me. She hadn't told me about this. I wondered if she had purposely hidden the fact from me or just forgotten to mention it.

"Okay, now I have to go get ready. Yes, now. Yes. Yes! Okay! I am hanging up now."

Menaka disconnected the phone and put it on the bed. Then I sat up as she started taking her clothes off. Even after all these years of marriage, the sight of my voluptuous wife stripping still gave me a boner. She got completely naked, then picked up a towel, and walked towards the bathroom, her full ass swaying gracefully. Before she entered the bathroom, I noticed that she picked up a small plastic bag from the nightstand and took it with her.

I sat patiently waiting for her to get done with her shower. As the minutes ticked by, I noticed that she was taking a longer time than usual. It was almost half an hour by the time she returned. And the sight of her returning gave me a boner again.

My wife walked out fully naked, her big tits rising and falling with each step. The towel was wrapped around her wet hair. And there was a spring in her step. As she walked across the bed and closer to the webcam where the closet of her clothes was next to, I let out a cry of surprise! If she could hear my voice, she would've been startled.

But I was startled. As she walked by, I noticed that my wife's pussy was completely bare! Menaka didn't really have a very hairy bush. And she had never really shaved down there. I had never asked her to and she was too demure and traditional for it. I was positive that her bush had been there when she walked in to the bathroom. So that's why it had taken her so long. She had been shaving her pussy.

This was confirmed when she then walked to the mirror, put her fingers on her labia and carefully examine her bald pussy. She found a couple of hair that she hadn't managed to get before. She sprinted into the bathroom and sure enough, I saw a razor in her hand. She put one leg on the dressing table, and carefully ran the razor over her pussy. Just watching her do this in her private moments had made me almost cum.

---

Menaka finally seemed satisfied with her pussy. She put the razor away, unwrapped the towel from her hair, bent down and started wiping it. Her huge tits swung like pendulums and her ass looked very inviting as she was bent over. I felt like jumping into the screen and mounting her then and there.

She then picked up a hair dryer and carefully worked on her newly styled hair. Before that, she slipped on what looked like a new pair of white lace underwear and a matching bra. Once her hair was dried, she put on some basic make-up and then she wore a red sari, almost like a new bride.

I shifted uncomfortably in my chair as the sight of my wife of many years decked up like a pretty new bride filled the screen. She was doing all this for our lowly watchman. A guy who had become her lover by shoving that folded hundred rupee note into her cunt. A guy who had done almost everything with her and looked set to capture the final frontier tonight.

Menaka finished getting ready, turned the lights off and walked out of the bedroom. Through the enhanced filter, I could hear sounds of the TV being turned on again. And then I heard some sounds of kitchen utensils. I guessed she was cooking while watching TV.

The next couple of hours ticked by very slowly as I sat in front of the computer screen. I was agog with excitement about what I was about to see. But it was the middle of the night in Manila and I had had a long day at work. I didn't realize when I dozed off.

"I can't find them!"

I was suddenly woken up by a loud voice saying that. I rubbed my eyes and saw that Dara, our old watchman, was standing there fully naked in front of my closet. I noticed his nudity and wondered how much I had missed. I checked the clock and it was barely a few minutes past 1230.

"They're right there!" Menaka walked into the bedroom clicking her tongue.

I noticed that she was still fully dressed. But he was naked. She reached into the closet and handed Dara a towel. As she did, I saw her give his semi-erect thick dick a quick glance and blush. I guess he was going to take a bath again like the other day.

"Can I wear his clothes too? Mine are too dirty." he said.

"You could." Menaka said looking at my clothes. "But he is much taller and more muscular than you."

"And yet here I am playing with his wife." Dara said, put his arms around Menaka's waist and gently squeezed her ass.

"Hehe." Menaka giggled. "How about this?"

She reached over and took out an expensive golden robe I loved. I cringed at the thought of that boorish old man wearing my fancy robe.

"Hmm...okay. I won't be needing clothes for too long anyway." he cackled. "Although I appreciate how you took the effort to dress up."

He buried his face in her cleavage over her blouse, nuzzled her breasts and then walked to the bathroom. Menaka walked out and went back to the kitchen.

Ten minutes later, Dara came out with my robe on, but open. I could see his dick was more erect now and his wiry torso glistened with water he hadn't fully dried off. he stopped in front of the mirror, and admired his taut body for a while, flexing his muscles and feeling his flat tummy. He then picked up a couple of bottles of perfume and sprayed a lot of them all over his body.

"Dinner is ready!" Menaka's voice called out from the kitchen.

"Coming, memsaab!" Dara said, smiling at himself in the mirror and walked out.

I sat on the edge of the seat watching the empty bedroom and listening to whatever sounds I could hear. The TV had been turned off. I heard some noises of plates and pans. Then I heard indistinct noises of conversation for a while. They were eating and talking.

Fifteen minutes turned to half an hour turned to forty five minutes. I started dreading the worst case scenario. That whatever they did, they'd do in the living room and I wouldn't get to see anything. And soon my fears started seeming valid. The voice of conversation stopped. There was complete silence, except for an occasional giggle.

I stared at the empty bedroom in frustration, trying to imagine what was happening. Had my wife already been disrobed? Had she already been penetrated? What was happening? Why weren't they moving to the bedroom?

That's when my prayers were finally answered.

Dara walked into the bedroom carrying my wife in his arms. He had already divested her of her sari, petticoat and blouse. She hung in his arms wearing just her fancy lacy bra and panties. he was still wearing my robe but it was tied up. He gently walked to the bed and threw her on it.

"I'll be back." he said, raising his little finger and walking towards the bathroom.

My wife, clad in just her underwear, nodded, and sat up.

---

Menaka got of the bed and looked at herself in the mirror. She seemed to have a nervous expression on her face. She ran her palms over her stomach, her sides and her butt. She then walked around the bedroom taking deep breaths and swinging her arms nervously. She went back to the mirror, lowered the front of her panties, and ran her fingers over her newly bald pussy for a few seconds. She then lowered the back of her panties flashing me her naked ass inadvertantly and swayed her hips like a seductive cabaret dancer. That nice round creamy ass looked so intensely fuckable.

"Shit, what am I doing?" she whispered to herself but I could hear it clearly. She pulled her panties back up.

Nervously, she walked back to the bed and sat on the edge facing the webcam. There was a pensive expression on her face. I admired her smooth naked legs and her ample cleavage as she sat there, occasionally sighing in trepidation. She folded her right leg over her left, put her right elbow on her knee and sat there looking into nothingness, her other hand smoothing her newly done hair.

"What am I doing, Prakash? Am I crazy? Will you hate me?"

She said this looking directly at the webcam and for a moment I thought she knew I was watching. But then she looked away and continued her soliloquy.

"I love you and I hope you won't hate me. I really can't control myself. Oh god, maybe I should send him away!"

She started chewing her right finger in nervousness.

"Yeah, I'll send him away." she nodded and said to herself.

That's when the bathroom door opened and Dara walked out. His robe was now untied and open in the front and his dick looked almost fully erect.

"What were you saying?" he asked, approaching the bed and sitting next to her folding one knee.

"Nothing." she said, wrapping her hair around one finger.

Dara put his right hand around her shoulders and pulled her in for a kiss. Menaka opened her lips and started kissing him back. Dara's left hand moved to her boobs and started fondling them over her bra, Menaka's body was still a little stiff. Her hands were folded together and although she was kissing him, she seemed nervous.

Dara continued to gently kiss her and stroke her shoulders and boobs. Gradually, Menaka seemed to relax. She put her right hand on his arm and gently rubbed it. A few seconds later, her hand disappeared under his arm and moved towards his crotch. Dara moaned a little so I surmised that her fingers were wrapped around his dick. But soon her hand withdrew and started stroking his thighs over the robe's fabric.

The enhancing filter meant that the sound of their smooches was very loud. After one particularly loud smooch, Dara lowered his head and started kissing Menaka's neck.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ooooooooo" Menaka moaned in a high pitched voice as her left hand started caressing his hair.

Dara's left hand now slipped inside her bra and started fondling her right breast really hard.

"Aaaah!" my wife moaned as he bit her exposed nipple.

"I love your tits!" Dara hoarsely said.

His hands kept playing with her tits as she pulled his lips back in for a kiss. They kissed like two hormonal teenagers, moving their heads a lot, and pawing each other. Menaka's right hand move from his thigh to his bare chest and started stroking the hair on it. Menaka then locked her hands around his neck and kissed him very hard for a few seconds. Then she broke the kiss and lowered her face, kissing his hairy chest. Dara kissed the top of her head and stroked her hair.

"You got a new haircut for me?" he asked.

"Hmmm." she said, her face still obscured by the lapels of the robe as she licked his chest.

Menaka face was making a slow journey south. She nuzzled and kissed her chest hair for a while, then his stomach, and then suddenly, she bent her head even more and I saw my wife's innocent lips wrapped around the watchman's thick naked dick head, and her dainty fingers wrapped around the base.

"No hands!" Dara leaned back and sternly said.

I was amazed and aroused to see my wife obediently follow the watchman's command. She put both her hands on his thighs and slid her ass back a little so she could bend over more in the waist. Her head bobbed up and down on his lap as she gave him a skilled blowjob. Watching this was a revelation. I had never gotten such a passionate blowjob from my wife and here was our watchman getting the umpteenth one.

"I love your warm mouth, memsaab darling!" he said, and then pulling her tits out of the bra cups, added, "and of course, your big jugs."

It was an intensely trashy sight filling my screen. I zoomed in a little. Menaka's nipples were rubbing against Dara's knees as she sucked his thick dick. He started moaning occasionally and caressing her bare arms and shoulders.

After about five minutes of the handless dick sucking, Dara made Menaka straighten and then his mouth and hands attacked her tits that were hanging over her bra cups. She wrapped her arms around his head and started kissing his hair.

His left hand slowly moved from her breasts down over her stomach and slipped into her panties.

"Mmmmmm!" Menaka moaned.

"Whoa!" Dara exclaimed.

He raised his head and looked at her.

"You took off the hair?"

She blushed and nodded.

"For me?"

She blushed and shrugged.

Dara got back to sucking her tits and his left hand inside her panties started moving at a furious speed.

"NNNGGGGG...AAAAAA...UHHHHHHHHHHH." Menaka started groaning loudly as Dara's fingers feverishly worked her pussy and clit.

Dara put one of his legs over hers and attacked her tits and pussy with even more intensity. For the next couple of minutes, my room was filled with different moans from my wife.

"AAAHHH YESSSSSS LIKE THAT RIGHT THERE OOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH YEAHHHHH SLOWER NOT THAT SLOW ... ..."

She dropped her arms to the side and leaned back as her watchman lover fingered her expertly. In a couple of minutes, her hips and thighs swayed and shuddered as she had a decent sized orgasm in the arms of her lover. I could not believe what I was seeing and was rock hard myself. Hearing and reading about it was one thing. Watching my wife cum at the hands of our lowly watchman on our own bed...divine!

"Thank you..." Menaka said with genuine gratitude and started kissing his chest again.

Dara leaned back on the bed and she started sucking his dick again. She was now attacking his dick with renewed vigor. In a few moments, Dara raised his legs and wrapped his ankles around my wife's naked back, holding her in the bent subservient position servicing his cock.

"That's right...suck my dick, memsaab...suck it like a lollipop!" he said, gently pulling her hair.

She complied with his request for a few minutes, then raised her head and kissed him. Dara didn't seem to mind the smell of his own dick on her breath. He leaned back until he was lying down on the bed and with his legs, dragged Menaka on top of him. She put her hands in his hair and started kissing him, laying on top. As they kissed, Dara finally reached for her bra hooks and took the flimsy thing off.

aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,522 Followers