Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I beg you..."

"Beg me to what?"

"Please, I beg you to fuck me."

"Say you are a married high class memsaab who wants to get fucked by her watchman."

"Yes, yes, I am a married high class memsaab who wants to, who needs to get fucked by her watchman."

"Good girl!" he patted her cheeks and continued fucking her.

The missionary style fucking continued like that for about five minutes, punctuated only by Dara's grunts and Menaka's unprecedented moans along with the sounds of their skin. I could not believe the sounds she was making.

"Okay, get up!" Dara finally straightened and said. "I want to fuck you like a dog."

Menaka obediently got on her hands and knees, facing away from the webcam.

"Arch your back, bitch! Has your husband never fucked you doggy style?" he gently punched her waist.

I also often had trouble getting Menaka to arch her back properly when I took her from behind. She just didn't instinctively realize how to make her ass stick out and expose her pussy in that position. With me that is. With Dara, she got in the correct position right away.

"Look at that pussy! So nicely shaved, so wet, so tight despite having a kid." Dara obscenely ran his fingers up and down her ass crack. Menaka just moaned.

"Get on with it already!" she said in annoyance after a minute or so.

"Demanding!" Dara chuckled and got into position.

He reached under her to grab her massive tits and started fucking her doggy style. Menaka's groans resumed as the fucking resumed. She seemed positively delirious with pleasure.

The whole scene was so perverted. Doggy style is the most animalistic way of fucking. And here was my prim proper traditional wife taking our watchman's thick dick in her cunt in that position. Her hair fell around her face obscuring it. She could have been any random whore getting pummeled by this lowly gurkha. But she was my wife, I could not believe what I was seeing.

Dara let go of her boobs. With one hand he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

"Ahhh!!" Menaka shouted.

He then took his other hand and spanked her big ass a couple of times.

"Chal Dhanno! Hahaha" he stepped up the pace of his fucking and the room was filled with sounds of their thighs slapping and his spanks on her ass.

That merciless pounding continued for several minutes. I was impressed with Dara's staying power considering this was the first time he was fucking her.

"Oh, it's so amazing, your big round creamy ass. Vimla is so skinny. And her ass is very bony. But you, rich memsaab with your rich foods, you have a perfectly grabbable ass!"

"OUCH!!" Menaka yelled at a particularly hard spank.

After a while, Dara plopped over on his side and pulled Menaka with him. She was on the bed on her side, her back to him. And he started spoon-fucking her, as they kissed. Menaka's bald triangle of crotch looked so inviting between her legs as the dick kept pounding her. The big tits were flopped over sideways and jiggling with each stroke.

Five minutes of this and then Dara sat up.

"Come with me." he got off the bed.

Menaka, looking like a trashy whore with her make-up smeared all over her face, followed him. He led her to the swiveling chair in front of the computer.

"Bend down and put your forearms on the seat."

Menaka did as was told. She was now bent over naked just inches from the webcam. The hair covered her face. her naked back rose up to her curvy as which then descended into her shapely legs. Dara grabbed her hips and started pounding her standing up. The wheels of the chair made her move back and forth as my wife now got fucked in her 5th position of the night. It had been over twenty minutes and Dara showed no signs of climaxing.

I watched my naked wife standing bent over, squeal and shriek her way through what seemed like an orgasm as the pounding continued. I guessed that from this standing angle, his dick was rubbing against her g-spot inducing the orgasm. ---

"OH GOD OHHH GODDDD OHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Menaka hollered through an orgasm so intense that I couldn't even blink while watching. It took me a while to realize that the intensely wild sight of my wife quaking her way through an orgasm had turned on Dara as much as it had turned me on. When the orgasm wore off and Dara stepped back, I noticed that his dick was covered in cum. I zoomed in on her ass and saw big gobs and streaks of cum leaking down her thighs. the fucking watchman had just dumped his seed inside my wife's cunt!

Dara staggered backwards towards the bed and sat on it.

"That was unbelievable!" he said.

Menaka was still naked and bent over the chair. Slowly, she straightened, looking intensely satisfied and exhausted. Her knees buckled and she just slumped to the floor right there. And then, curled up in a fetal position.

Dara got up with a concerned look on his face and squatted next to her.

"Are you okay memsaab?" he lovingly stroked her ass.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Menaka said, still breathing heavily. She looked a little embarrassed in the aftermath of what had just happened.

"You are loud! Like a hyena!"

"Shut up!" she slapped him and giggled.

"Come on." he said, straightening. "Let's go wash up."

"In a minute." she said in a whiny voice. "I am tired."

"Tired already? Doesn't your husband fuck you that long?"

"He does." she said, slowly sitting up. "But he isn't so...aggressive."

And whose fault was that, I felt like asking her. With my many girlfriends, I was very rough and aggressive. I loved pulling hair, spanking asses, and trying a bunch of different positions. But Menaka always seemed like such a pure and pristine lady in her tastes that I didn't try to push her much. All these years, I had tried maybe 3-4 positions with her, because she always seemed so subdued. Little did I know that all these years, I could've personally unleashed the nympho inside her by being more assertive. Instead, it had taken a watchman to bring out the slut in her.

"Maybe you should bring him to me for lessons." Dara said and chuckled. "Come on now!"

"Eeeeee!"

Menaka squealed as Dara bent down, put his hands on her waist and effortlessly picked her voluptuous body off the floor. I was impressed with the raw gurkha strength in his seemingly wiry body as he casually threw her body over his right shoulder, bent at the waist. Her full ass was curved perfectly next to his face as he carried my giggling wife to the bathroom.

I could hear the sound of water flowing and a lot of giggles for the next couple of minutes. My wife and her lover were obviously washing each others bodies clean of all the sex juices. Finally Dara came out, the robe now tied up. He was followed by Menaka, with a towel wrapped around her body, tucked under her arms.

"I'm going to get some water." he said and walked out of the room.

Menaka nodded, walked over to the bed, and laid down on it, the towel still wrapped around her body. Her chest was heaving and there was a tired expression on her flushed face. Her hair was partially wet. After a few seconds, she turned on her side facing the webcam. She put her hands under her head and bent her knees partially and got into a position I knew. This meant that she was about to fall asleep soon.

Sure enough, a minute or so, when Dara came back with a bottle of water in his hand, his married mistress was in slumberland.

"Are you sleeping?" he asked.

There was no reply. He smiled. He then took off my robe, took a big swig of water, and went to turn the lights off. As soon as the room went dark, the night vision setting kicked in and I started seeing things in shades of green.

"Well done, my little slut." he whispered, kissing Menaka gently on the cheeks as he got on the bed behind her. "I'll let you rest for a while, but the night is still young."

He then put one arm around my wife's waist, and slid closer, spooning her. And then was silent.

I watched the idle scene in green for a few minutes. My wife and her watchman lover slept cuddling like a loving couple. I decided to get up and take a a break. It was morning in Manila.

I went to the shower and jacked off, emptying my stuffed balls all over the bathroom floor. Then I got dressed and headed out to the mess hall to get some breakfast. It looked like they would be resting for at least a while. I was sure I had time to get some grub and coffee.

When I returned about 15 minutes later, the scene had changed a little, thankfully towards the erotic side. No, there was no action happening. It was still all green and they were still asleep. But Menaka had obviously turned over on her other side, something she tended to do a lot. She was now sleeping facing away from the camera. But the motion had made her towel come loose and it lay wrinkled under her. I could now see my wife's big naked creamy ass and her watchman lover's palm on her left ass cheek as she slept in his arms.

I stared at the erotic sight of those two naked individuals sleeping cuddled together, as I constructed various scenarios in my mind about just how I would fuck my wife when I met her in ten days. I was going to try all the positions Dara had tried and also a dozen more of my own. But as I thought up all the positions staring at the green scene, the green eyed monster started making his presence felt too. I started feeling jealous, and even insecure about what had happened. It had been amply clear that Menaka had enjoyed her first time with Dara a lot more than the hundreds of times with me. And it was more than just the thickness of his dick. I am quite well endowed too.

As I watched my wife lovingly snuggled up in the watchman's arms, it struck me that it was more than just physical. She had chosen Dara on her own, without too much prodding. Contrast that with her marriage to me, which was arranged. We had not fallen in love "organically" so to say. We never had the kind of raw passion I had with Neha. My wife, raised in a conservative setting, had pretty much been handed over to her first husband and then to me.

But what she had with Dara was more primal, more instinctive. Her constant insecurity about Vimla, her little gestures like wearing a red sari or shaving her pussy, or even just the way she hollered and talked during sex. I didn't know if she realized it, but she was clearly in a deeper relationship with the guy than when she had started out. And what scared me was that Dara clearly seemed to recognize it.

For another half hour or so, I kept mulling these thoughts, getting more and more paranoid. At the same time, I could not deny the arousal I was feeling.

"Ummmmmm.." Menaka stirred first, much to my surprise.

I had expected Dara to eventually wake my wife and mount her again.

I watched as she slowly sat up, pushing his hand off her ass. And then inhaled sharply as her hands felt her naked body. She looked for a couple of seconds at Dara and tensed up. My guess was that it took her a couple of seconds to remember where she was and what she had done. She sat on the bed with her legs folded and put her face in her hands. She seemed to be expressing a random pang of guilt, judging by her body language.

Finally she raised her head and looked past Dara. She got on her knees and bent over to reach across him, once again giving me a great look at her naked ass even in that green dim light. She picked up the bottle of water he had been drinking from, sat back down on her ass again and thirstily emptied whatever was in it.

She put the bottle on the floor and then sat on the bed with folded knees. She looked over at her lover and whispered,

"Are you sleeping?"

"Hrnxxx..." he sleepily mumbled and turned over on his back. Until then he had been sleeping on his side. His legs spread wide apart and his entire dick and backs came into view and became accessible.

"Hello?" she said again, and this time gently poked his flaccid dick, and giggled a little.

No response.

"Some watchman you are." she whispered again and giggled to herself.

I watched, fascinated, as my wife sat next to her new lover, with her hand gently stroking his dick. In a few seconds, it started responding, although Dara's chest was still heaving slowly like a man in deep slumber. I had naively expected the horny watchman to wake up my sleeping wife for a second bout that night. Instead my horny wife seemed to be naughtily trying to wake him up, not by shaking his shoulder, but shaking his dick.

I was alternating between watching Menaka's hands and her face. A cheshire cat smile was spreading across her face. And I soon understood why. She got up on her knees, moved on them until she was between Dara's legs, facing him. And then I watched my wife lower her beautiful face and take our watchman's dick in her mouth. She was trying to wake him up in the best way a man can ever be woken up. I had been woken up like that a few times. but always by my booty calls, never by my wife.

---

It was unbelievable to comprehend this new level of depravity that my wife had crossed. Not only was she initiating sex, but she was doing it in a way that belied her new sluttish side. The demure housewife and mother of my child that I had left behind months ago seemed like a completely different person compared to this tart who was on her knees and elbows, her full round ass sticking up in the air as her mouth hungrily engulfed the rapidly stiffening cock of our watchman.

I finally managed to tear my eyes off Menaka and examined Dara. I wondered if he was pretending to sleep, enjoying this new subservient position the naked memsaab had assumed between his legs. But if he was pretending, he was a professional actor. His breathing was still slow, his face still calm, although his body was squirming a little. Menaka continued to suck his dick for a good five minutes or so, bringing it to full attention.

It was only when she took the dick out of her mouth and tried to swallow one of his hairy testicles that he suddenly stirred.

"Whhhhoooo?" he jerked awake and sat up. "Memsaab?"

"Mmmmmhmmm?" my wife answered, wrapping her lips around his dick again.

He came to terms with what was happening, and I saw him smile.

"At least turn the lights on, memsaab, so I can see your luscious body." he said.

Menaka skipped off the bed and turned the lights on. In the bright light, my wife looked even trashier than in the green night vision. Her hair disheveled and her body covered with sweat, she walked back to the bed. She got on her hands and knees again to take Dara's dick in her mouth but he pulled her on top of him. He made her straddle him at the waist, his erect thick dick poking against her ass as he pulled her down for a kiss.

"How...did you...survive in the army like this? Sleeping...through so much?" Menaka playfully asked Dara between kisses.

"Haha, if the enemy had soldiers like you, I would not have." he replied, grabbing her naked ass with his hands and squeezing it as his dick gently thumped against it.

Menaka took her right hand off the watchman's head and stretched it behind her as, reaching for his dick. She grabbed it and raised her crotch to align it with her pussy.

"I am not sure if it's a good idea to keep you on as our watchman if your sleep is so deep." she said.

"Speaking of deep." Dara gently thrust his hips upwards as his dick entered my wife's cunt for the second time that night.

"Ahhhhhhhhh..." Menaka happily moaned as she lowered herself onto the thick cock.

"Maybe I can quit and be your personal bodyguard instead."

Dara said as Menaka, pivoting on her knees, started moving her ass back and forth, now taking charge of the fucking. Her torso was straight and her tits swayed slightly as she put both hands on his chest for support and slowly started fucking him.

"Mmmmmm..." Menaka said between thrusts as she rode our watchman, "but I don't think I can pay you..."

"If every night is like tonight, I don't need payment. Food, sex, and a soft bed. What more can a man ask for?"

Menaka bent forward, folding her elbows, and shifted from a back-and-forth motion to an up and down motion, her ass bouncing on his thighs. I could hear the now familiar sounds of their skins slapping as she started riding him at a harder pace. In this bent position, her huge jugs hung from her chest over his face. He raised his face a little and the tits started gently thumping into it with every stroke. He poked his tongue out and licked her nipples a couple of times when they hung close enough.

"This is one of my favorite things in sex." he said.

"What is?" Menaka asked in a slightly hoarse voice between moans.

"When a woman with big tits rides you and her tits slap against your face."

"Hehe." Menaka said and squeezed her own tits and then made them slap against his cheeks even more.

My wife bounced up and down on the watchman's cock for the next several minutes, purposely making her tits slap against his face by bending down strategically. Dara's lips and teeth nibbled at the tits as his hands stayed firmly on her ass, squeezing and spanking it. They were both grunting and moaning throughout in the most obscene ways imaginable.

"Turn around." Dara grabbed Menaka's tits and stopped her. "I was to see your ass as you ride me, memsaab."

Menaka bent down and kissed Dara long and hard. Then she lifted herself off his cock, and turned 180 degrees on her knees. Soon my wife was riding our watchman reverse cowgirl style. She played with her own huge tits, squeezing and licking them as her ass kept moving back and forth.

Dara first just stared at her pulsating full ass cheeks on his waist for a couple of minutes. I could imagine the divine view he must be getting. Her ass parting and closing, giving him a look at her asshole as well as his own dick buried inside her cunt lips. I envied him. He put his hands on her naked waist and then slowly his fingers converged on her ass crack which he started poking and caressing.

"Mmmmmm." Menaka moaned. "This position feels so good."

"Your ass looks so good." Dara responded. "And your asshole looks so inviting."

He stuck out his index finger and I saw him press it into her ass.

"OWWWW!! DON'T!!" Menaka stretched one hand back and slapped his hand away. She had used her authoritative voice like a true memsaab.

I could see a brief look of resentment flash on Dara's face but he decided to let it go. I am sure he realized that he had already made great progress tonight.

"I love the way your ass looks..." he said after a couple of minutes. "But I miss your tits."

Dara grabbed my wife's arms and pulled her shoulders back. And then he turned sideways with her facing the camera. Menaka was now on her left side, her back to Dara. Her right leg, bent in the knee, hung in the air. As her lover took charge of the pounding, she wrapped her right arm around his back for support. And I watched her sweaty naked pussy mound glisten and her tits quake as Dara grabbed them and started fucking her really hard from behind.

"OYAAAAAAA!!" Menaka cried out in pleasure at the hectic pace of the fucking.

The bed was creaking with the pressure of their intense fucking. Menaka looked a little bit like a spider on its side, her four limbs all stretched out in four different directions. Her eyes were close and her mouth was open in a wide blissful way. Dara kept biting her ears and kissing her necks and his hands mauled her tits as he fucked her in this position. After a couple of minutes, his right hand moved from her tits to her pussy and started fingering her clit.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Menaka squirmed even between that quaking.

For the next few minutes, I watched our watchman give my wife the pounding of her life on our bed while he played with her clit. It was no surprise when Menaka started screeching and shaking her way through yet another penetrative orgasm.