Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife was now wearing only her panties as she squirmed and writhed on top of her lover, kissing him like a hungry teenager. I was taken aback by the level of passionate intensity in their kisses. This didn't just seem like a convenient booty call or a no strings attached fling. This seemed something more meaningful and that partly terrified me.

---

After a while, Dara rolled her off from on top of him. Her weight seemed to be too much for him to bear for that long. He made her sit up on the edge of the bed and stood on the floor himself.

"Suck!" he commanded my wife, who hungrily complied. "You can use your hands to pleasure my balls."

"Oggay" she replied slurring with his dick in her mouth.

Menaka was now topless on the edge of the bed, leaning forward as she sucked the watchman's cock. Her left hand was on his waist and her right hand was cradling and fondling his balls. Dara was standing over her, one hand on his head and another on his hips, wearing my robe, standing in my bedroom and wearing a smug happy expression as my wife gave him fellatio.

"Get on the floor!" he barked an order and pulled her by the hair.

My wife obediently slipped off the bed and got on the floor on her knees. As she slipped off the bed, the friction with the sheet mad her panties slip down a couple of inches and reveal some of her naked ass and ass crack. Instinctively, she moved one hand and pulled them up. But even for that brief second, the glimpse of her naked behind looked so erotic. Soon she was on her knees, bent over slightly in the waist as she played with his balls and sucked his dick hungrily. Her full luscious lips were wrapped tightly around his thick dick, stretched almost to their limit. With every shove of his dick in her face, some of her lipstick rubbed off against his shaft.

"Use your tongue, use your tongue!" he casually slapped her on the cheek and commanded.

And I could see her tongue tracing a circular pattern around the dick in her mouth as it moved all around, causing a bump in her cheek. She took the dick out after a few seconds, coughed a couple of times, and then sticking her tongue out, traced it all the way from the base of the shaft all the way to the tip. She ran it around the tip in a circular motion a couple of times. Her dainty fingers were pleasuring his big balls the whole time.

She then did something incredibly trashy, almost straight out of a porn movie. She held her big boobs and wrapped them around his dick. Dara clearly liked that and he titty-fucked her for a few moments before he shoved the dick back in her mouth.

"Your tits are nice to touch and play with but when it comes to my dick, it prefers being in your mouth."

Dara's voice had gotten more breathless and high pitched, and he was obviously close to cumming. So this time when his dick invaded her mouth, he decided to take charge of bringing it to climax. He grabbed her hair with both his hands and started bucking his hips rapidly, pretty much fucking her mouth instead of her giving him a blowjob. The rapid motion seemed to surprise Menaka who grabbed Dara's hips for support. But she seemed to get used to it and even enjoy it as her hands slowly moved to his ass and started massaging it.

"GLPPP...GLPPP...GLPPPPP..." Menaka's mouth let out muffled gagging sounds, but they conveyed carnal elation, not discomfort.

It was a surreal sight. My wife clad only in her panties, her hands wrapped around his ass as her face was pushed against his crotch. He grabbed her hair and continued mercilessly fucking her mouth. her tits were swinging back and forth, alternately slapping his thighs and her ribs. Dara was looking particularly dominant as he used my wife like his personal fucktoy.

"Urrrrhhhhhh!!"

Dara suddenly grunted, and stopped moving his hips. His grip on my wife's hair tightened and I saw her cheeks puff up as her mouth was clearly being filled with his jizz. Her eyes widened, and she seemed to be trying to push herself back so his dick would come out of her mouth. From what she had told me so far, he had never cum inside her mouth. But he held her firm and she stopped resisting, her mouth getting flooded.

It seemed like an eternity but was just a few seconds as the scene held like that.

"GLMMMMMM." there was a loud swallowing noise.

I felt a pang of arousal and jealousy as I realized that my wife had just swallowed a lot of our watchman's cum, a courtesy she had never extended me.

Dara snickered and finally let Menaka's hair go. Instantly, her head sprang back, and she started coughing hard. Some semen shot out from her mouth and landed on Dara's thighs. She sat on the floor leaning against the bed, as her hands wiped the cum that has leaked out of her mouth. She shot Dara a cross look and continued coughing.

Dara snickered again, softly tapped her head and walked towards the bathroom, presumably to clean himself up. And I looked carefully at my wife, who was sitting there, wheezing and trying to get her breath back. Her face has many streaks and gobs of his semen. Her eyes looked moist, as it often happens with a coughing fit. Her tits were jiggling all over the place. And her face wore an upset expression.

I watched in fascination as Menaka's chest finally stabilized. She threw her head back and sighed loudly. Then she straightened her head again in a snap. She raised her right hand which she had used to wipe the semen away. She stared at it carefully. Then slowly she stuck her tongue out and licked some of it. I saw her lips stretch into a wry smile. She then licked her hand and wrist clean, clearly swallowing whatever gobs of jizz she was licking off. She then used her fingers to gather the streaks of semen from her face and neck and swallowed those too.

Even after all that she had done so far, what I just saw her do, unknown to her, seemed to signal a massive shift in my wife's psyche. She had started tentatively exploring her sexuality and expanding her horizons. And although she had been a keen participant, she always seemed to be taking baby steps. The Menaka of the past would probably have been upset at Dara ambushing her mouth like this by filling it up. And she had seemed a little upset initially. But obviously, that anger had dissipated and she had come around to relishing the experience. Here she was studiously gathering and swallowing his cum as if it were chocolate syrup.

---

Menaka slowly got up off the floor and got on the bed. She sprawled out on her back with her legs wide open, staring at the ceiling as she still absent-mindedly licked her fingers, Her big tits were gently flopped over outwards from her chest and her nipples were super erect. She then slowly slipped one hand into her panties and started playing with herself, occasionally moaning. I zoomed in the camera and saw that her fingers were fucking her pussy, not playing with her clit. Then she slowly rolled over onto her stomach, raising her body a little on her knees and kept fingering herself.

From that angle, she looked so slutty. Her face buried in the bed as her legs were spread out and her ass covered by panties, rising and falling as her fingers penetrated her cunt. And then her bare smooth back spread out over her waist.

Dara came back into the room a few moments later, the robe still open. He saw her lying face down on the bed pleasuring herself and smiled.

"Did you like that, memsaab?" he asked.

"Mmmmm." Menaka replied with a horny moan.

"Did you like swallowing your lover's juice?" he asked getting on the bed next to her propped up by his elbows.

Menaka turned over on her side and curled her legs up. In that position, her big ass, even covered with panties, looked doubly inviting. She snuggled up closer to Dara and put her face on his shoulder. Dara slid closer to her on his side as well and put his hand on her naked waist.

"I have never done that before." Menaka said, blushing. Her hand came out of her panties and started stroking Dara's semi-erect dick.

"You mean you've never swallowed even your husband's jizz?" there was genuine surprise in his voice.

"No." she shook her head.

"That makes me feel very special." Dara stroked her ass. "It's a nice gesture from you about your commitment to this relationship."

Menaka said nothing, just gently kissed the hair on his chest while snuggling even closer to him. They cuddled silently for a couple of minutes and then Menaka said,

"Does Vimla always swallow?" she asked, a tinge of jealousy in her voice.

"No, I was just thinking that. She'll let me cum in her mouth but always spits it out. The lowly maid draws the line at swallowing but the rich memsaab hungrily laps it up and licks the leftover." Dara said and cackled.

That remark caused Menaka's face to wear an expression that was of shame and arousal.

"What does she have that I don't?" Menaka asked in a sharp tone.

"It's not what she has anymore but what she does." Dara quickly replied.

"And if I were to also start doing what she does?"

Dara propped himself up on his elbow and looked at Menaka.

"Are you saying you want to? You're ready?"

"NO! I didn't say that." Menaka also raised herself up on her elbow and looked at her lover.

"Then?"

"I am saying that if...just if...I did, how would things change?"

"How would you want them to change?"

"Forget it." Menaka plopped down on her back again, clicking her tongue.

Dara stayed on one elbow, looking at Menaka with a smile on his face. He looked like he wanted to say something but he stayed silent. He moved his hand lower and into Menaka's panties.

"You are really wet tonight!" he said, shoving two fingers in her cunt.

Menaka's boobs shuddered at that sensation. But then she pushed his hand out.

"Don't do that right now. Just...hold me in your arms and cuddle." she said, putting her head back on his shoulder.

Dara complied with her request. He put one leg over hers and drew her into a tight embrace against his body. I watched in surprise as my wife was snuggling lovingly in this old watchman's arms as if she were his wife. For the next few minutes, Menaka happily cuddled with the old man, kissing his cheeks, his chest, running her hands over her body. He reciprocated, but his hands primarily focused on her ass that he stroked over her panties.

"Have you always been like this?" Menaka softly asked.

"Like what?"

"So...sexual...so aggressive. Have you always been chasing women?"

"Why do you ask?" Dara said quizzically.

"I just want to talk a little. Usually we just do these sort of things. I want to know a little bit about you."

"Okay." Dara said, thinking a little. "I have obviously always been interested in sex. But honestly, in my younger days, I didn't really get much action. I guess I didn't understand women. Plus I was married off early. And being in the army meant a very limited access to available women. I was usually happy with the sex life my wife and I had. Then she died and I started, you know, shopping around."

"How many women have you been with?"

"A dozen or so." Dara shrugged. "How many men have you been with?"

"You are the third." she said.

"So Banke is fourth if you count him."

Menaka blushed hard.

"That was just an impulse. I felt bad for the poor guy." she said.

"He didn't mind." Dara smiled.

Menaka's hand moved down and she wrapped her fingers around Dara's dick, which I noticed was getting hard again.

"Already, huh?" she asked, slowly stroking the thick dong.

"It's all you. Having you in my arms, talking about sex, and now your magical fingers. If your mouth also cooperated...hehe." Dara winked.

Menaka sluttily smiled and slid lower on the bed. With her body folded at her waist and her legs curled up, she open her mouth wide and started sucking his dick. I was amazed that he had gotten ready so quickly. I watched entranced as my wife attacked his dick with her mouth passionately, her fingers playing with his balls. Dara lay back and enjoyed the blowjob. Then his fingers slipped into the back of her panties and started fondling her ass.

"May I take your panties off, memsaab?" he politely asked.

Menaka took his dick out of her mouth, looked at him, and nodded. He pulled her up into his embrace and started peeling her panties off. her fully shaved pussy and glorious naked ass came into view as the panties slid down to her ankles and were kicked away. He pawed her naked body lying down for a few moments and then sat up. Menaka sat up with him.

I looked at my naked wife, her breasts heaving, her legs folded, and her fingers nervously playing with her hair. Her face wore an expression of arousal and conflict.

"Move to the other side." Dara said. So far he had been to her right. He wanted her to his right.

Getting on her hands and knees, Menaka switched her orientation. As she did so, her big naked ass jiggled. Watching all this through the webcam, I was happier with the new arrangement. It gave me a closer look at my wife's naked body and her face.

Dara pulled her closer to him. Menaka moved with a sense of familiarity that indicated that she had now understood how to read her lover's rhythms. Something we still didn't have after nearly a decade of marriage.

Dara made Menaka lie down on her back. Her right leg was folded in the knee with her feet on the bed. Dara got on his side to her left and pulled her left leg over his hips. He then slid his hips forward so his thick erect dick was poking against the top of her left thigh. Menaka slid her ass closer to him, making the dick rub against her crotch.

He then lowered his face onto hers and started kissing her. Menaka's legs were intertwined with dara's and his dick kept hitting her all over her pussy region. Then he held her legs up in the air with his left arm. And then, he started bucking his hips gently, making his dick rub all over her pussy mound and between her thighs.

"Mmm...ahh..." Menaka moaned as the dick presumably rubbed against her clit. I was getting a first hand view of what Menaka had described - Dara's penetration-free fucking.

It seemed a lot more elaborate and aggressive than Menaka had described. He didn't penetrate her, but using his left hand, he guided the dick all over her hairless crotch. He rubbed it hard against her pussy lips, her clit and moved it up and down part of her ass crack, poking against her perineum.

"Ahhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhhh...ahhhhhhhhh." Menaka moaned between kisses as her lover's dick played around with her vagina without breaching it.

"You like it, huh?" Dara breathlessly asked.

"Yeahhhhhh...ooooh." Menaka's ass was convulsing and swaying all over.

"You like my thick dick all over your pussy?"

"I do."

"Say it."

"I love your thick dick all over my pussy...mmmmmmmmm."

There was an edge of urgency and submission in Menaka's voice that made me sit up straight. Her hips were bucking up and down, making her ass jiggle even more obscenely.

"You shaved it only for me?"

"I shaved it only for you, lover." she grabbed the collar of the robe and said, now writhing in his arms.

"You love my dick?"

"I love your...mmmmmmmmmm...love your dick."

"Sooooo.." Dara suddenly stopped moving and positioned the tip of his dick right at the entrance of her cunt.

Menaka stopped moving as well and stared into his eyes.

"Well?" he asked.

Menaka stared at him for a couple of more seconds and nodded.

"You sure?"

"Yesss..." she grabbed his hair and pulled him into a kiss.

Dara slowly moved his hips ahead and the tip of his thick dick breached my wife's cunt. I almost came sitting there thousands of miles away in my cabin as my wife finally crossed the final frontier.

"AAAAAAAAAAA!!" she broke the kiss and yelled with closed eyes as her ass jerked and tried to pull away. But Dara held her hips tight and shoved a little more of the dick in.

"IT'S SO THICKKKKKKKK!!" my wife yelled with tightly shut eyes. And it was thick. Much thicker than mine.

"I'll go slow." he gently kissed her on the cheeks and said.

He withdrew the tip and then pushed it back in, this time almost half the length.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH..." Menaka screamed again, her eyes still clenched shut.

"Do you...want me to stop?" he asked in a concerned voice.

At this question, Menaka opened her eyes and with an eager expression said urgently,

"NO NO NO...keep going...it feels good...it feels good."

Dara smiled. He propped up his hips even more, held my wife's legs far apart and then with one swift motion, rammed the entire length of his thick dick inside.

"JAI MAHAKALI!!" he yelled his battlecry

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!" Menaka's ass thumped up and down the bed as her cunt was enveloped around the thickest dick she had ever experienced.

And sitting in the cabin, I watched with a sense of delight and doom as I watched my wife finally getting fucked by another man.

---

"OHHHHH IT'S SO THICK...IT'S SO GOOD..." Menaka yelled, her hips bucking and thrashing as I saw Dara's dick now buried to the hilt inside her cunt.

The journey that began with her spying on him and Vimla and then prodded along with my help after her dreams about him had reached its logical conclusion. I had been rooting for it. So why did I feel this disconcerting sense of something having gone wrong?

"You're so tight and warm, memsaab." Dara said happily.

He put his left hand on her right ass cheek and pulled her closer so their torsos were now sideways and touching each other. Menaka put her right leg around his waist and drew him in. With her lips, she was kissing her lover's chest hair and shoulders. Having snugly clasped her to himself, Dara started slowly pistoning his dick in and out of my wife's cunt in deep strokes.

"Oh yes...oh yes..." Menaka was now whispering. Through the enhanced filter, I could hear the squelching sounds emanating from her pussy as she got fucked on our bed.

"I love how your smooth bald pussy feels against my skin." Dara said, biting her ear.

Menaka was clinging on to her lover and making guttural sounds corresponding to each stroke. Dara's taut hairy brown ass moved authoritatively as the fucking continued.

"You see what you've been missing?" he asked.

"Hmmmm...oh yesssssssss..." she responded to another purposeful thrust.

With me, Menaka was very silent in bed. I felt a pang of jealousy at how talkative she was being with him.

"NOOOOOOOOOO...DON"T STOP!!" Menaka cried out as Dara took his dick out and pushed her away gently.

"Relax, memsaab. I am just changing positions." he said, pushing her on her back.

"Oh good."

My wife responded by raising her legs, opening them wide and rubbing her waiting pussy.

Dara placed his knees under her thighs, grabbed her ankles and then shoved his dick inside her cunt again.

"Oh yeahhhhhh!!" she responded happily as the dick returned to her cunt.

Dara let go of her legs and bent forward until his face was on top of hers. He kissed her and she kissed him back between moans. he put his hands on her head lovingly and she locked her hands behind his neck pulling him into an embrace. He was still wearing the robe and his ass, now covered by the robe, started humping back and forth as he fucked my wife missionary style. Menaka's legs were folded in the knees but obscenely hanging in the air and shaking as she got plowed.

"You like this?" he asked.

"Yessss." she responded in a high pitched voice. "It's so thick!"

"Do you like getting fucked?"

"Yes, I love getting fucked." she said, kissing him.

"Then why did you make me wait so long?" Dara stopped his humping.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnn." Menaka let out a squeal of disappointment. She wrapped her legs around his waist and tried to pull him back in.

"Beg for it!" Dara snarkily said. He was now toying with my horny wife, fully aware that she had not been fucked for months.