All Comments on 'Whole New Slave Game Ch. 14'

by roseyfingers

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Not as good as previous stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bolry Lotteries

The three Sex Slave Lotteries series: The 150th Slave, Whole New Slave Game, Sex Slave Lottery and the Prequel to Sex Slave Lottery keep you guessing as to how and when the women will be enslaved for life.

I recommend them, to readers who like sex slave stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Issue with ages, but want to read more

While I liked all 3 stories very much some things are a bit unrealistic. Mainly issues regarding age. It is very unlikely that people cold enough to turn young women into sex slaves would restrict the lottery to college grads over 21. More likely they'd target target women under 21 and in Eastern Europe as young as 16 at least. That way they would more years out of them. Also women in their late 30's and 40's can NOT safely carry babies. And who would pay $40000 dollars for a 41 year old woman! If I had that kind of money I could pick up a couple of 20 something, high class gold diggers for a lot less. Yes, while the age issues aren't the only things they're the biggest.

All that aside I did like the stories and would like to see more. Perhaps you could have Mr. Walker and Ms. Clark secretly operating a competing lottery setup on a south seas island or in South America. More Lotteries with foolish frightened turned into slaves.

John Dough

roseyfingersroseyfingersover 5 years agoAuthor
response to Anon 1/17/19

Thanks. I don't agree with some of your statements, though. Most seriously, it is not true that women in their late 30s and 40 cannot safely carry children. Maybe not in the Middle Ages but it is quite common now with many children born with mothers even over 50.

I have no plans to write more in the series.

Steve150177Steve150177about 5 years ago
Nice setup, another idea for a different series

Dear roseyfingers, I see you have not posted anything since 7/18. And, you are finished with this series.

. . I like the situation you created and some of the consequences that follow [like what about the slave's retirement? And what about damage to the slaves?].

. . Modern societies evolved from past societies. As such they have folkways similar to the human appendix. That is useless or dysfunctional.

. . What you have done here is suggest that what the world needs and the super rich want is a new better way for the rich to flaunt their wealth without consuming resources so much. Having the most beautiful and biggest pain-slut sex-slave is just the sort of thing required.

You rent them out for a night or week. I suggest that you could have made it a long term lease. This way they are owned by the corporation but sort of owned by their 'owner' who paid up front a massive amount to have them/her.

I'll continue this in a personal message.

lenslenslenslensover 4 years ago
More Bolry Slave Lottery, Please!

roseyfingers: I have read and greatly enjoyed the whole Bolry slave lottery series. I find the characters realistic, with normal human strengths and weaknesses, and understandable and credible motivations. The plot lines are engaging, the writing flowing and very readable and the stories a treat to read.

ONLY ONE COMPLAINT: Please don't stop now - more stories to fill this need you've created, this addiction. Always hopeful! Thanks and best wishes. lens

LivelovecumLivelovecumalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the entire series, Laurel is a great protagonist. Good reads all and keeps us armchair perverts interested.

appyBappyBabout 1 year ago

I've loved it all. Thank you for writing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userroseyfingers@roseyfingers
Having received favorable comments and a number of helpful ideas (thank you), I am working on further chapters of "A Game for Learning about Yourself." It might take a while before further chapters are up though. Thanks to all those who made comments on the first chapters o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES