Whole New Slave Game Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spoke to Svetlana about Anfisa and Studlovity. Again, as I hoped impure motives were led to serve the cause of mercy. She liked the idea of using both of them as sex slaves.

At 2:00 Monday afternoon a meeting was held to determine Anfisa's and Studlovity's fate. Pyotr made clear that this problem was not important enough for him to attend the meeting. The other cabinet members were at the meeting which started with Varamanzov saying that the Justice Department's disgrace could only be cured with the blood of the two traitors. I refrained from pointing out that the Justice Department's disgrace could not begin to be cured until the lazy, alcoholic, hypocrite who nominally headed it was fired.

After Varamanzov had presented the case for brutal, capital punishment, Kurbetski, who was presiding over the meeting in Pyotr's absence, asked me to speak. I knew that there was no way that Anfisa and Studlovity would be allowed to live if they were involved in the plot to kill the cabinet and take over the government. True, they had spared Vadimovich's life but in a way that probably amounted to a slow death in the work camp and he had turned state's evidence. Anfisa and Studlovity had nothing of the sort to offer and probably would not survive three weeks in a work camp.

I explained carefully why there was no reason to believe that Anfisa and Studlovity were part of the attempted coup. None of the other members of the conspiracy came from the Justice Department. The confessions extracted by the Security Police were worthless and the few facts they had gotten from Studlovity and Anfisa showed they knew nothing. The computer repair story checked out completely and it was clear that Vadimovich had gotten the bomb into the computer with the help of the deceased BLC staff person, Fortmanov and Gorsuchin.

Finally, I admitted that Anfisa had accepted kick-backs from the late Pacific manager. I also admitted that Studlovity had been an idiot to help her try to escape and I could not prove that he did not know something of what Anfisa had done.

Looking at the portrait of Peter the Great, Kurbetski replied to my speech saying, "We know what Peter would have done. Peter had Mary Hamilton and William Mons executed."

I pointed out that Hamilton was not only guilty of theft but also of infanticide. Mons had taken bribes from persons wanting access to the Queen and Peter's wrath in that case might also be explained by stories that Mons was having an affair with the Queen and the fact that Peter was a very sick man.

Pressing on, I pointed out that Peter was not always blood thirsty. Most importantly, he had not had his older half-sister executed although she had attempted a coup against him.

Kurbetski said, "Yes, Sophia Alexseyevna was sent to a convent and kept in strict seclusion. Is that what you propose for Anfisa?"

"Close, but not exactly," I replied. "Take away all of her property, tell the world that she has gone to a convent and send her to work as a BDSM slave in the Pacific Resort. In that way, Anfisa will generate revenue for the Republic and maybe, in 5 years you will find she can be useful in other ways, as Ludmila has become.

"No, one will believe she is in a convent but it will give her family something to say and the general public can have fun speculating on what really happened to her."

Varamanzov still wanted Anfisa killed but the other cabinet members were agreeable to my suggestion. Although, most of Sophia Alexseyevna's confederates were strung up by Peter the Great, the cabinet agreed to spare Studlovity. Svetlana and Dvorzhinski had wisely pre-arranged that Dvorzhinski, instead of Svetlana, would speak in favor of sparing the handsome young man as Svetlana's interest in him would have been only too apparent. He was, however, to be kept in Bolry under close supervision. That he would also become a property of the Lottery Corporation was understood but not expressed.

So, I guess I won my first criminal case. I did not expect much thanks and I got no more thanks than I expected. Nobody thanked me either for making another $25,000 for the Bolrian Lottery Corporation that night by entertaining a visiting oil man either, except for the oil man who was pretty sweet. It was a nice evening.

TOPLESS GOVERNMENT

I got up Tuesday to see a message that at 10:30 I was to attend the Cabinet meeting. A message from Kurbetski said, "All slaves and servants shall attend topless."

I was as indignant as I can become any more. This was just a needless humiliation. How can they expect me to do my job and be treated as one in authority in Bolry if they are going to constantly emphasize my status and force me to do my work while projecting to the world that I am only a sex object?

I got to the cabinet room early and took a seat away from the table. I tried to cover my breasts with my lap top. I know it was silly in a sense. All of the cabinet members knew my body intimately. Somehow, though, I was profoundly embarrassed by being forced to display myself in this way in what should be a serious workplace setting. I was on the verge of tears as Varamozov asked to see my lap top because the Justice Department had had so many problems with its' equipment.

Last to arrive were Kurbetski, Pyotr Tolski and Svetlana. They were all naked to the waist. I was unsure whether Tolski was making a point or showing off when he said that as President of the Republic he was a slave of the state and he did not see why the members of the cabinet other than Laurel F had failed to realize their status as servants of the people.

Pyotr had every reason to be proud of his physique especially for a man in his mid-60s. I know Svetlana was showing off her perfect breasts yet again.

Pyotr said next that Svetlana and I should put our blouses back on because apparently there were those in the cabinet incapable of paying attention if we were not fully covered. He left his shirt off, which I found sort of distracting.

Pyotr next announced that I would be Deputy Chief of the Justice Department and would attend all cabinet meetings. Varamanzov would continue to be Chief on paper but should not attend cabinet meetings and should stay out of my way. "Laurel has complete authority to hire, fire and sign orders on behalf of the Department. Also, she is to be the Tsar of legal issues arising from the Commerce Department and the Cultural Ministry and is authorized to investigate ways in which the Security Police can do its job without inflicting collateral damage."

Further, Pyotr stated that the brave assistance of Crystal, Irina, and Laurel in identifying the traitors who launched the recent attempt to subvert the state and oppress the Bolrian people would be acknowledged by awarding them medals and presenting them to the public as heroes. All public humiliations of Crystal, Irina, and me were to end although, of course, we would continue to serve fully the BLC as sex slaves in private. Ludmila was to be recognized as somewhat rehabilitated but be sent back to the Pacific resort.

The meeting continued for another hour dealing with numerous important matters that are not of importance to the current saga.

In the car on the way back to the Lottery Corporate hotel and headquarters, Svetlana was chatty. "I just learned over breakfast," Svetlana said, "that Walker, of all people, and Helen Clark are going to get married. Apparently, they have worked out a way to restore certain monies that were improperly borrowed by a certain corporate official of Clark Pharmaceuticals. That official will be given a golden parachute of a measly $10 million. Helen said that she and Walker intend to have an open marriage but will be monogamous as long as it takes Helen to get pregnant. Can you imagine Walker as a father?"

I about choked but realized it made sense given the way Walker had been acting the last few weeks.

"Sofia's situation is also going to be changed," Svetlana went on. "She will remain Head of Slave Security but is going to become the new manager of the Pacific Resort with Zukov with whom she has become a close friend at my encouragement. Crystal, Kat and Gorski are going to spend the Winter there helping her re-organize. You will have a few trips there. You can take your family and stay in a normal hotel a few miles away if you wish.

"Sofia is going to be relieved for a while of certain duties involving firearms that she has had in the past that Sofia believes she cannot continue to perform. I thought one was supposed to become more and more calloused as one kills more and more people and, except for an accident in her youth, she's never killed anyone who deserved to live.

"Anyway, it is thought that the male sex slaves at the Pacific resort might help Sofia emotionally. Zukov has pledged to be supportive. Also, if Sofia should decide to have children, we cannot promise her a good father for her children but we can promise her a great deal of medical and material support. I think she will eventually resume her role of terminating threats to the Bolrian state."

So, Svetlana is ready to shed boy toy Zukov. After all, he is about 35 now. Svetlana only rarely wants a man older than that. I wonder who Svetlana's new favorite is.

Svetlana switched subjects abruptly, "Laurel, I am so happy for you too. You will have quite a life, part New York lawyer and political mover and shaker on two continents, part mother, part Bolrian Tsarina, and part submissive sex slave."

"There is only one Tsarina in Bolry and that is you, Svetlana. Also, if only Pyotr could award me an extra 100 hours each week. That would be more useful than a medal or titles," I replied.

"Oh, it so happens I have a good idea for helping you save time," Svetlana replied. "A very good idea. Tomorrow you will fly back to New York. Tonight, we have a fun little task to do which Irina planned. We meet in the lobby at 19:00(7:00) for a short drive and some dynamite sex."

AN EXORCISM

We met last night at 19:00 in the lobby. There were three large black SUVs. By chance, I got in the one with Bolzemkin, Daria and a Cultural Ministry guard I now knew well and a driver. Irina got in a car with Svetlana, Studlovity, Zukov, a guard and a driver. The third car had Kate, Gorski, Sofia, a BSP agent and a driver. I recognized each of the drivers and guards as men who had been part of my movie in June or who had been on some other rides more recently.

11 men and 5 women; an interesting ratio for an orgy if that was what was planned. Seems like something Svetlana would plan but I'd been told it was Irina's idea.

We drove maybe an hour to reach, to my surprise, the truck repair shed where Fortmanov and Shurov attempted to scare me to death and where I nearly died with Ludmila. At first, I could not believe that they were taking me to one of my least favorite places on earth. Daria said, "This was Irina's idea, certainly not mine. Just as I did not have much to do with most of what Orsinov did, I had no role in Irina's plans for this strange ceremony. But in a sense, I paid long ago to come along today."

Three sturdy cots were brought from the trucks into the repair shop but the repair shop was empty of anything of value. All the salvageable metal had been removed. The cots were set up in the almost empty room. The lights were low with only a few candles around the room. I don't know if one could call them romantic, but, maybe, the room was dark enough that there was a modicum of privacy between the cots.

Irina was visibly excited. If one wanted to insult her again, one could say she had gone into another trance. With a manic look, Irina incanted, "This evil place on earth must be exorcized and cleansed forever. I will celebrate that I recovered my love of life, of love, of all the sensual pleasures, although monsters tried to take it all from me. Daria, Studlovity, Gorski, Bolzemkin, BSP agent Grosschwanzov, Zukov and five gracious volunteers from the Cultural Ministry have agreed to help in this sacred ritual of restoration." With that, Irina and Daria retired to a darkened corner of the room as Studlovity and Gorschwanzov awaited their turn to take part in the ritual under Irina's detailed instructions.

That left only 2 men a piece for Sofia, Svetlana, Kate and me. It wasn't quite fair, but then Irina did organize the party.

Svetlana said that she felt that the exorcism would not be complete without her and took Gorski and one of the Cultural Ministry men with her onto another cot. It became clear that she had demons also and that Gorski, although frequently on the side of the Devil, was eager to help Svetlana exorcize them. I doubt, though, a thousand saints working a thousand years could get the legions of demons out of Svetlana or that there are enough pigs in Bolry to receive them.

Sofia, Kat, Bolzemkin, Zukov, four Cultural Ministry men and I initially just watched the ceremony. Bolzemkin and I took off our clothing and began attacking the devil on the third cot, with me on top, of course, with a Cultural Ministry man ready to relieve Bolzemkin when he needed a break, as all men do.

Sofia and Zukov and a Cultural Ministry stud went out to a car to exorcize the evil parking area and Kat took two of the Cultural Ministry giants out to the SUV in which Ludmila and I had been taken to the truck repair shop the day of the bomb. That SUV too needed spiritual cleansing.

The complete exorcism took several hours and great were the screams as devils were expelled. I reached a state of fuck-drunkenness after I had had sex at least eight times.

After everyone rested a bit and was again fully attired, Daria and two of the guards brought packages from the SUVs that were placed in various parts of the shed and wired to a detonator. With us all watching from a safe distance, Irina pushed a button causing multiple explosions and the utter destruction of the truck repair shed. Irina laughed hysterically.

HOME AND THE FUTURE

This morning, Svetlana met me for breakfast rather early before I headed out for the airport. We talked about various business matters until Svetlana said that she had come up with a great idea to help me meet my time constraints and work-load. Knowing my concern for fairness to young women, she was sure I'd like her decision. I braced myself.

"Laurel, we both felt so badly for poor little Vera forced to flee her village to avoid having to marry one of her father's friends and pressured to participate in the Lottery to keep her job in the city. She had such bad luck. She has adapted well. She is genuinely enthusiastic about the sex and the men all like her very much. Still it seems harsh to have to go almost directly from the village to 15 years or more as a sex slave in the Resort. Almost all of our women who become sex slaves have had a chance to become world weary. In a sense they long for the chance to enjoy safe pleasures in a beautiful location without having to make choices or plan. But Vera has seen nothing but her village, parts of the capital and the Resort.

"I had to pull some strings and bend some rules but I persuaded the Board by email to support allowing Vera to go to New York with you to help you as a nanny while also working a full schedule as a sex slave in New York. She can help you and Fred when you are working at the firm, serving customers in New York and during the long periods you will be spending in Bolry in the future. I'm sure Fred will like her.

"You are on the Board, of course, but I was so certain that you would be supportive that I did not want to bother you while you had so many other things on your mind. You'll be happy to hear that Vera has been working very hard on her English and on studying how to operate the appliances in your home every moment that she was not pleasing a customer at the Resort. We've also told her all about you and let Vera know everything you've done for Bolry and in New York. She practically worships you."

After the briefest of pauses, Svetlana looked into my eyes just daring me to object to her brilliant humanitarian idea. Through my head were racing the thoughts you fucking bitch, you put a very pretty, innocent, yet sexy thing almost two decades younger than me into my house to take care of my children and my husband in order to take bigger pieces of my life, present the idea while twisting the knife in three or four different directions and demand that I pretend to be overjoyed. You know I can't say a damn thing because I am in the most open marriage in history and you own my ass, but really Svetlana do you have to wrap your cruelty, egoism and oppression in a transparent coating of charity?

I said, "I'm sure it will be lovely and Vera and I will become close friends." Svetlana gave her warmest smile.

"Oh," Svetlana said, "maybe we ought to get your nipples pierced so that you can be like the other BDSM slaves. We've never done that with you because your nipples are so beautiful it seemed like gilding a lily.

"Also, if you have another child we would want to emphasize your maternal and lactation functions again. Just thinking, if Mann could be persuaded to let the father of the child be someone other than him, the BLC could make a lot of money selling off the rights to someone to impregnate you. Actually, we might not technically need Fred's permission if we compensate him fully. You'll have to check the 2009 contract for us.

"We already have an offer in eight figures from your friend who is descended from Genghis Khan for you to have his child. I'm sure if we supplied you to him for that purpose it would smooth the way for many millions of Euros of business in Bolry.

"By the way, here is a memory stick with a movie from last Sunday a wife of your friend made. It's very hot in a primitive sort of way. Just the view of your totally accessible vulva, the well-manicured pubic hair, the flat belly, the luscious breast mountains in the background and your beautiful neck and chin facing up towards the heavens should be enough to make every conqueror want to pollinate you after we put highlights of the tape on our website and internet cable network."

"Svetlana, I am now over 40 and I have had 4 children not counting whatever you have done with the numerous eggs you've taken from me. Please aim your fertility fetish at someone else. Sell the Khan some eggs or if he insists on using only natural methods, Margaret, for one, would love to spend a few months in a tent in Outer Mongolia and deliver the baby with native midwives, particularly if she could publish an article about it," I said.

"Laurel, Khan wants you. You are not even 42 and we know your mother had a child, your half-sister, without in vitro fertilization at age 51. But if you'd rather we try to pass off Margaret to the Khan, we might sell the right to impregnate you to a cohort of men. We could even make it a contest to see who succeeds in knocking you up," Svetlana offered. "With guys working round the clock, it is likely you will be pregnant in only a couple months. Either way, Laurel, we would have you lactating again. Maybe this time, we would just not let you stop and could sell that service for many years."

This was beginning to sound like a particularly nasty discussion between girls who only pretended to be friends at a high school slumber party. I did not know whether she was being serious or just being an obnoxious bitch pushing my buttons. I attempted to be diplomatic and change the subject, "As a Board member, I appreciate your relentless efforts to develop new ways to wring profits out of the slaves. As a slave, I am less enthusiastic. Why don't you contain your imagination for a few weeks and let life settle down? We could both use some rest after the last few strenuous months. Maybe you should take a vacation."

"Yes, we don't have to settle anything now. You will be back here for the next Lottery and cabinet meeting in little over a week. You will be interested to learn the September 10 Lottery will include as participants a number of your new acquaintances including Connie that you met in New Jersey, and Brigit and Juliette who were in the Whole New Game. Most of the rest of the 24 are first time participants who we fortunately were able to recruit before the Board started restricting us to former participants.