Whole New Slave Game Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway, I've been thinking of a lot of ways to make more revenue given our new rules and the huge level of competition from escort services, porn stars and porn star wannabes. We could loosen our rule limiting gangbangs. Most of the pain slaves are very tough. I'm sure we could book you more days if we could have 13 guys paying $2000 for the night instead of having to find a billionaire willing to pay $25,000. Of course, Laurel we would never ask anything of you that might injure your health." Svetlana concluded.

I refrained from pointing out that she and her cohorts had risked me being sliced up by a sadistic colonel, hung in a truck shed, and killed with a machine gun.

After all this, Svetlana hugged me warmly as I got out of her car. I don't know if she was being apologetic or deceptive as she said, "I hope I did not worry you. I know you have a lot on your shoulders. I always miss you when you are gone and feel a bit lost when I know you are leaving and all my worries come to the surface in such ugly ways."

After parting from Svetlana, I walked into the airport. Vera was waiting with her tiny bag carrying all the things the BLC allowed her to possess. It was obvious she was incredibly happy. The poor girl from nowhere was going to the Big Apple. It was her first time in an airplane and she held my hand as we took off from Bolry for London. Now, as she sits next to me as we approach New York, she is still glowing with enthusiasm despite the long hours of travel. There is no way I can be mad at her. She has done nothing wrong, nothing but want to live. She'll have to be my little sister or oldest child if I am to avoid her becoming my rival.

One of the first things we will do in New York is buy Vera some nice clothing for hosting BLC customers and some comfortable clothing for being around the house. I think I will also get her exercise equipment and send the Bolrian Lottery Corporation a big bill for all of it.

But what is to be done about Svetlana? What is to happen to me? Her veiled threat to put me through another unwanted pregnancy or a half-dozen of them may have just been pure sadism on her part, a reminder that I should not let my new status in the government go to my head, or maybe she was making some other point. As Irina explained long ago, she builds up our egos and sense of security in order to tear us down again and collect money from men who have paid to tear us down. Maybe she was serious and she wants me to spend weeks or months on my back in a tent or as the center of a month's long impregnation contest.

Unlike the other slaves, though, I do have a little freedom to negotiate given the deal the BLC made with Mann and my value to the government. I have thought of another child. My body wants one even if my brain says I should close shop. Maybe I should talk to Mann about us having another baby. I'd somehow forgotten my mother had a child so late in life, but then I haven't talked to her in years. I guess I should visit my sister.

I'd certainly hope that Mann would refuse out of hand any suggestion that my womb be put up for bids. Unless he wanted to destroy our strange life together, he'd have to see that would be very difficult. How would we explain a child that did not look like him and would he want to raise a child that wasn't his? We could give the child to the father or let the BLC handle it, but the whole pregnancy would have to be concealed. That would require me being out of New York away from the family for at least the months after I started showing. Or maybe we could make up some ridiculous story about me agreeing to be a volunteer surrogate for some dear friend I have in Europe? That would make a seeming virtue out of an unfortunate necessity but I'd still have to give away another child. I can hardly stand that.

I know the 2009 contract is not ironclad on this point but it was anticipated that if Mann took me to New York and established a family I would not be jerked back to Bolry for months on end or caused to have children by another man. It would be an argument between us and the BLC with no real court to decide the issue, just what Mann and I could finagle through the firm and our contacts.

If Svetlana is serious about forcing another pregnancy on me, Mann and I could agree to an offer as sick as Svetlana suggested on the condition we got something big in return. I really would not feel right about getting a percentage of the BLC's take for me having another child. What would that make me? Oh, that's silly, what am I now? Someone who is available for sex and thinks too much; way too much about sex.

What, though, if I said that I would do it as long as Svetlana participated in the Lottery in every lottery held until I had my child? The pressure on Svetlana to accept combined with her predilections would probably get her to accept that deal. There would be something over eighteen 1 in 24 or 1 in 12 chances of Svetlana becoming a BDSM sex slave. The chances of Svetlana going down would be pretty good.

Would I want Svetlana to become a slave? It would get her off my back and other body parts but what would happen next? Would it end the whole BLC? Lermanov would like that but how would Bolry make up the lost revenue? The BLC Board is still dominated by misogamist sadists. With Svetlana greatly reduced in influence, would someone much worse take over the BLC? Or could I get the cabinet to dismantle the Lottery at least in its current form?

But no, I don't think Svetlana was serious and I will soon be able to phase back into something like a normal life. For the rest of the flight I should believe what it makes me happiest to believe. Once the plane lands I have to work to reassume control of my life.

I will have to work my new or enhanced connections with Pyotr, Lermanov, Kurbetski and Dvorzhinski to contain Svetlana's fantasies, improve my personal situation and maybe even see if the whole Lottery operation can be phased out in favor of some more legitimate business. Maybe Helen Clark can help get Walker to favor moving in that direction now.

All these crazy thoughts. Now, I am tired. My world has changed a lot from when I first was told of the Whole New Slave Game a few months ago. I have no choice but to adjust.

The first thing is that I should stop writing about the Bolrian Sex Slave Lottery. The risks are just too great. If someone writes more about the Lottery, it should not be someone living within subpoena range of the United States.

Also, I should burn what I am now writing as soon as I get to New York. I have too much ego, though, to destroy something I have written. I will probably just give it to my friend Roseyfingers to publish someplace anonymously. I don't know, though, if there is a place to put this sort of saga involving some sex, some history, some espionage and much chatter.

Epilog #2 by Roseyfingers

Laurel was correct that it impossible to find a proper place to put her journal regarding the slave lottery and the coup in the country she calls Bolry.. Also, Laurel has resolutely refused to say anything more about the Republic of Bolry, whatever the country's real name is, or the Sex Slave Lottery since September 2016. Whether she is spooked by the various investigations one hears about or is just tried of writing about the Lottery I cannot say.

I assume the Lottery has continued, wherever it really is, just as the willingness of people to risk becoming slaves in exchange for money has continued. It is unlikely, though, that anything more will be written about Bolry or its dreadful lottery unless it all explodes one day into a major newspaper.

The End.