Whore for Succubus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stroked David's cock few times to make it rock hard again. She exclaimed, "Such a slut, you are tiny. I must teach you a lesson." She tied up the lace of one shoe on his cock shaft pretty tight. She smirked and tied up the second shoe with the first one. Thus two shoes are tied in succession. She was happy till then, "Now stand up on the floor."

David guessed the pain and it was really strong. The laces trying to slip out of his cock but it was too big for them to slip like that, he looked at her for the next painful order.

He regretted every moment of thinking about her, naked. He started to make an attempt to buy his way out of this painful bondage, "Please Mistress Isumi, I won't do it again. Please forgive me this time."

Isumi looked at him, with another mysterious grin on her face, "No slut. Every misdeed will attract punishment down here."

She cupped his ball-sack with her and started to massage it gently while she thought for the perfect punishment, "I want you to jump up and down so that the pain will shrink your cock and the knot of the shoe-lace can slip through it. Ok?"

David was jaw-dropped. He tried his best to convince her otherwise, he pleaded, dropping on the floor on his knees, "Please Mistress Isumi. You tied it around my cock shaft, so even if it shrinks it will get stuck around my cock-head." That pleading didn't do any good to him, but instead Isumi pulled him up by his hair and glared at him.

Henry could see that the whiteness of her eyes is fading away slowly; it was getting replaced by the redness. He was afraid, that was exactly what Isumi intended to do, she growled in a low but icy voice, "Listen up, Tiny, or forget it, you have so many names to call you with, any degrading name will do. For your stupid question and unwilling to obey me, I added a time limit for that, do it within 60 seconds. And your time starts NOW!"

David didn't wait much longer and sighed when he saw Isumi to turn around looking at the wall clock behind her. He started to jump like a silly boy. The jumping caused two sets of pain. When he just jumps, the shoes tried to stay behind due to inertia and cause his cock a little jerking pain, and after he lands on the ground after each jump, the shoe lace pressed against his cock shaft, creating intense pain, much more than he thought it would be.

Isumi was watching the boy time to time with a devilish grin on her face. She was enjoying herself watching the little boy in pain. She started to rub her leather panty on the crotch, just to make sure that David can clearly see it. She did it intentionally to cause more hindrance for the boy to shrink his member. After all, boys can't control it.

Isumi's prediction was right, poor David felt his cock jerked when he saw his mistress rubbing herself. But he quickly closed his eyes and concentrated on his jumping to reduce the effect. The jumping took some time before David felt the shoes to slip off his cock, due to significant shrinkage. He was little exhausted from the painful shrinkage he just experienced.

Isumi checked the watch and sighed in little disappointment. However at the same time she was happy that her slave obeyed her successfully. She walked near him and whispered in his ears, "Well, I am proud of you. In spite of my hindrance you completed your job in just 61 seconds." She grinned and added a verbal abuse to it, "But to be able to shrink so quickly is possible for a real sissy slut, like you."

David was happy to repent for his mistake. But he didn't understand one thing, mistress told him that the time limit is 60, but he crossed it by 1 second. Out of curiosity he asked her, with a pale smile on his face, "So, umn, Mistress you are going to forgive my 1 second delay?" He looked at his cock to make sure it didn't have another erection on.

Mistress Isumi smirked, "Thanks for reminding me, slut. I admire your honesty." She started to play with his cock with her clean long toes, rubbing them up and down, pushing his ball sack up with her feet. "Well I am going to spank you hard on your butt, just once. So turn around and present your cute butt to me."

David turned without any words. He wiggled his little butt-cheek for his mistress. Isumi laughed at him, "So eager you are, huh? Well I am going to shade it pink with just one little slap. You ready?" David nodded at the question. Then Isumi pulled her hand far away and use all of her force to spank the little butt as fast as she can.

David never expected the hand to land that fast on his butt. He screamed in pain and jumped up a little to the amusement of Isumi. He turned forward, holding his butt cheek with his hands and rubbing it. He turned to see the cute little grin on her face, "How did you spank me so hard? I mean, that was something I could have never believed if I didn't happen to me."

Isumi smiled at him and explained, "Well when I was speeding up bringing my hand near your ass, you sensed my hands to move at a normal speed which someone used while spanking. But actually I slowed the time, and just before the hand landed on your ass, I doubled the time change, so the hand landed on your ass with a tremendous force impossible to achieve in real world. Satisfied?"

David was jaw-dropped to hear that scientific explanation. He sure didn't catch the most of it, but still he was amazed to see how Isumi can control the dreams around here. His cock was again erect and waving in front of his mistress and David was blushing couldn't keep it down, in between his legs, "I am sorry but it is getting so hard."

Isumi smiled and slapped his cock away, playfully. She said, "I know. You guys are so pathetic; you don't have anything to brag about still you couldn't lose the interest of exposing it to the world." Isumi turned around a bit and looking at the cock she said, "Well, I see you have a fantasy for the glory-hole in your bathroom, right? Your sister isn't home and your dad is unaware of that, want to take an advantage?"

David blushed, "So you know everything about me. Well and since I promise never to hide anything from you, I must admit that, yes I have a fantasy over that. But what shall I do, if my father wanted to fuck her pussy instead of ass or mouth?" He couldn't even believe his own voice coming out of his mouth like that, begging for a cock.

Isumi stared at him, waiting till he realized what he confessed to her. Soon, David lowered his face, blushing top to bottom, he nodded in approval.

Isumi chuckled, "A bisexual slut, you are." She copied his sister's, Gloria's voice exactly and said, "I can play Gloria, you know!" She looked at David and smirked, "Let us go and you must go like this, naked and humiliated."

David's eyes turned wide open; when he saw she was fading away slowly, her voice reached him, and "I am already in the bathroom, come quick."

He hurried into the bathroom, making sure no one can, catch him naked like that, when he entered the stall, he saw Isumi was standing next to the toilet seat, without any emotions on her face, but an anticipating grin.

David sat on the toilet seat, while waiting for her to call his father in some indirect way. He felt her toes all over his cock once again, making his cock hard in front of her.

She smiled and whispered, "When you are erect you are only 3, so please don't let that shrink inside, it may become invisible you know." David blushed deep red and Isumi faked a cough in exact voice and pitch of his sister.

Both of them waited for a while, before he heard his father's footstep. He was still and frozen with anticipation, when he heard his father hissing on the glory-hole, "Bitch? Is that you? Good, you can be of more use right now." David realized she is indirectly having a control over his father's character in this dream as well.

David looked at Isumi to know what he should do now. Isumi gave him an assuring smile and replied to Jack with a trembling fake voice of Gloria, "Y...yes father? What can I do for you now? Please can you excuse me for few seconds? I am in the middle of something here."

Jack scoffed in disgust, he said in mocking tone, "From when did a slut like you started to choose her own life? I wanted to fuck your love hole, cunt, but since you kept me waiting for few seconds and haven't yet begged for my cock yet, I hope your ass will have to pay for it now. After I am satisfied, your mouth can take it over. Now get on to work." He slipped his 10" cock inside the glory-hole.

David hesitated when he saw his mistress pulling him out of the toilet seat and sat on it herself, giggling. She leaned a little and whispered, "He is more than thrice your size down there. This has been your dream for so long slutty, go fuck it with your ass and I want you to fuck it, not the cock fucking you. So, get on it, now and don't waste my time." She said in different tone, to Jack, "Yes, master."

David bends over and positioned himself doggy-style. He supported his upper body using his two hands resting on the toilet seat. Isumi pointed her middle finger of one hand in front of David's mouth for him to suck to prevent his moaning.

While she lifts up her one leg, wrapping his little dick within her little toe and the toe adjacent to it, she was smiling, "So small you are slut. Now hump."

David closed his eyes and started to hump his cock with his tight asshole it caused him lot of pain. But it was kind of exciting as well. He heard his dad to exclaim, "Wow, the bitch is humping me this time. Ok, keep on going like this, make me excited enough to cum." David was having a fun time, getting pounded on ass, his cock was being stroked by his mistress's toes and he was sucking the middle finger, working on his blowing skill.

He continued to hump the cock, which throbbed inside his asshole tightly. David's facial expression told Isumi that David may be hard as rock but he is into lot of pain, because of the huge cock. Isumi used her skills of foot-job to keep David on the edge of Cumming but never actually giving him the pleasure of orgasm.

David was sensing the cock inside him to throb more, unusual than normal he thought. He felt it ready to shoot its load right inside his tight virgin hole; he bit Isumi's finger hand to stop himself from moaning out loud. He leaned himself more, arching his ass up high and gave the cock few more humps. David heard his father moaning out, "Oh, shit the slut is making me cum before I planned to."

He started to squirt his juices inside the asshole, before pulling the cock out and simply walking away from the bathroom. David turned to Isumi as she pulled her fingers away from his mouth. She smiled, "I made him cum faster, because I want a straight sissy slut, not a gay one. This is the first and last time you will play with a male cock. Futa girls are okay with me, but not males.

She was stroking his cock slightly with her toes, with enough speed to keep him hard but not enough to make him cum. Isumi smiled and started to rub her own lather panty in front of David, right on the crotch, "So you enjoying the dream?" She tiled her head to see, David has his eyes closed, moaning out in pleasure.

David moaned out, he thought over his answer and framed it inside his head. "Yes Mistress Isumi. I first thought that it won't be much fun in dreams. But the dreams created by you are exactly like real world you know. It is so much fun to be this way, to enjoy but it won't affect our real life. How can you girls come up with ideas like these?"

The succubus giggled, her boobs jiggling with her body movements as she said, almost crying from the hysteresis laughter, "That's our talent, boy. Anyway I know how much you would love to have your orgasm now. However you have to make me cum, first." She looked at him to see his excitement, "So, fair deal, huh?"

David could barely contain his excitement when he nodded. He was dying to see what was hiding behind the thin leather panty. But Isumi sensed it again; she chuckled, "Again having wild fantasies about me. Aren't you too small to have fantasy fetish like that?" she teased gently. The demon girl slowly wrapped his eyes in a dark piece of cloth and tied it hard, so that he turned completely blind, she heard David whine.

She sniggered, "Well, you are a young boy in the world of sexual fantasy and dreams. So I can't punish you always for looking without permission but I will do punish you the next time." She opened the door of the bathroom and dragged him naked and with a blindfold on like that to his own room. He was lucky that nobody were in the corridor at that time. She made him kneel on the floor.

She cooed into his ears, "Umn, how do you like it baby, being naked and kneeling in front of a mistress you can't even see her face?" She enjoyed the tormenting look of David and slowly unstrapped her leather bra and rests the bra to rest on his head, with the strap hanging in front his lips. She then unstrapped the panty.

She thought for a while, what to do with the panty. It didn't take much of her time to figure out another humiliation for him. She said to David, swinging the panty in front of his face, "Before you taste your mistress you must sniff it pretty well. Come on take a sniff from the panty." She started to swing it faster.

Isumi enjoyed the way David was swinging his head trying to keep pace with the swinging speed of the panty to take a proper sniff. With each swing, his dick was throbbing from one side to another. She giggled, "Believe me, if I didn't take control of you like this, you would have never been able to realize what you are deep inside."

Of that David had no doubt; he said nodding, "I know Mistress Isumi. You are something different than all the girls I have ever met in my entire life. And I don't mean because of the demonic thing and all, you know what I mean, don't you, Mistress?" He made his head steady and sticks his tongue out for Mistress to place her divine cunt over it.

Isumi smiled at him pointed his tongue out like that. She looked around the room thinking of making him wait for her like that, she dragged a chair in front of him and sat on it, reluctantly reading a magazine while she peeked from time to time to see David waiting in the exact same position with his tongue out and erect cock.

Isumi was turned on more and more every second to see the poor boy waiting for her, motionless sticking out his tongue, not even having the tiniest modesty of covering his privates. She felt the intense heat developed in between her thighs, she walked towards the window enjoying the cool air on all over her naked body.

She didn't want to torment the poor soul more; she walked towards the body and squat down before him. She leaned and kissed his forehead marking his forehead with her red lipstick. She pressed her left nipple gently on David's tongue and giggled to him, "Sorry to keep you waiting, cutie." She pressed herself harder.

David didn't need any more signals to start his job; he placed his hands around her waist and started to kiss all over her left breast, when Isumi suddenly pushed him away playfully, "Wait, just a second. Sorry."

She walked behind him and pulled his hands behind his back, just above his asshole. She smirked and pushed one of his middle fingers inside his asshole and tied his hands together with her leather bra.

Isumi walked towards his front and placed herself in the same old place and whispered in her ear, "I hope you are having a good time and you will have more, I promise."

She pressed her left breast again against his lips. David went crazy for the breast; he leaned towards her and started to kiss her breasts, both of them passionately, small pecks all over them.

The girl stretches her neck and leans her head backwards enjoying David's kiss all over the excited nipples. She moaned out when David started to suck on each breasts one by one.

She wanted to finger herself to an orgasm right there, but she decided to wait for David's tongue to enjoy it in a much better way.

She felt David taking mouthful of her breasts one by one in succession, playing with the erect nipples with his tongue inside his mouth, while rotating them along with his mouth in slow circular motion.

He soon started to suck on them hard, as if he will milk her out. She was moaning even louder than his imagination, wrapping her hands tightly around him.

David was hard as diamond down there. Isumi was moaning out loud, when David started to nibble her nipples gently, just to tease her more sexually.

She mocked, "Did you read a magazine about adult breast-feeding foreplay?" She was literally leaking down there, when she heard David to giggle softly before putting his mouth back on her round breasts.

David started to lick the narrow valley between her two large breasts. The moist area, the smell of her sweat everything turned the guy on.

Isumi realized he can lick her breasts all day long, but she have to cross the safe time limit for the first time if this continued for a while, so she playfully pulled him back, and step back, squatting.

Isumi watched with a glee how David was still swirling his tongue around and licked his own lips to have some greater sensation.

She further bends his upper waist portion down, pushing her cunt on his lips, directly and said in his ear, "Sissy, now make me cum. You will love my juice, I know. Just do it and I will give you a blow-job!"

David first started to lick her thigh clean of her juices. He loved the girly taste, something it was he could never imagine. It wasn't that it tastes that great, but the thought of licking girly juices turned him on beyond imagination. It wasn't he was doing it for the blow-job; he was doing it from natural sensation and lust.

He lifted his tongue to first touch the lips of her pussy. He felt it to be some extremely swollen mouth lips of a girl, but lot sweeter and sexually active.

He was mad to be not to able to see her divine pussy by his own eyes. She started to nuzzle her pussy to draw a mental sketch of the pussy he was about to lick. He was encouraged to hear the moan from his mistress, indication she loves it too. He smiled and kept on smelling her pussy like before.

The smell was somewhat identical to the smell of the panty, but lot more intense and turn-on for him. He felt kind of hypnotized with the smell. He started to push his nose against her pussy, to get a clear sensation of the damp sensation formed between her legs.

He moaned and said out, "Wow, you smell so good Mistress Isumi, I can hardly believe it." He kept on his thing, while teasing her, "Is it natural smell or artificial?"

Isumi moaned out to hear the words as well as the nuzzling turned her on so much. She started to shake her waist, in front of David in slow circular motions, watched with a glee to see David trying his best to lick her pussy like a good licker, but he was failing each time because she was swirling her thing around her.

She smiled to see the despair in his eyes and was happy about it, within her mind and he was blindfolded. She replied in between her moans like an expert porn-star, "No, it's not. I prefer natural."

David lifted his nose up, letting the juice glisten forming a layer over his nose and just above the lips. She was sweating all over heavily and commented, "You are such a gentle lover or slave, whatever you are, sissy."

She was sweating so much; she was dripping from between her legs, from every cleavage in her body, wetting the floor, forming puddle. She was panting like a slut, her body begging for an orgasm, she moaned out in the most begging voice possible for her, "Please, sissy make me cum."

David chuckled to hear the mistress beg for an orgasm. Girls are most submissive and vulnerable when they are horny. He was enjoying himself while teasing the demon girl; her eyes were of pinkish shade now. She was moving slightly up and down thrusting his pussy towards him, as if she is humping some invisible cock.