Whore for Succubus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David pressed his lips over the sweet pussy lips of Mistress Isumi. He didn't use his tongue, simply running his lips all around, kissing the pussy lips all over while he pecked the clitoris covered by thin layer of skin.

Isumi suddenly felt a wet surface roaming around her vagina. She moaned out in natural sensation, it was the tongue of David. She spread her legs further to increase the effect of the tongue of her spread pussy. She was sliding her pussy down a little along her body, to let the tongue touch her clitoris.

But David realized what was she intended to do, the more she planned a way to make David touch her clit, the more David played the role of smarter one, keeping her on the edge of sexual frustration, which was she doing over him for so long time.

David felt his own sexual lust to increase many time. He realized this is from keeping his Mistress at the edge of sexual lust. He smirked and realized, his mistress was enjoying this dominating pleasure over him for so long and will enjoy in future also, because he can't be dominating most of the time.

He smiled and stopped licking the surface of her pussy lips. He wanted to see her reaction over this. Isumi kept on moaning for a while even after when David stopped to lick her. He instead was blowing over her pussy, giving her false impression that the tongue was working its way over the surface.

After sometime, David guessed it would be fun to sense the reaction of Isumi, if he stopped any interaction with her. He stopped even blowing on her and waited to see her reaction, or rather sense it. He stepped back a little and waited sticking out his tongue just outside her normal range.

He again started to hear her frustrating panting. He smirked and waited for her to do something more intense than mere panting. The demon on the other hand, kept her eyes closed to enjoy the sensation at its best.

Out of pure frustration and ignorance, Isumi started to hump her pussy forward, to just rub it against something. At the highest point of humping her pussy just made a contact with David's tongue. She started to gasp at each touch; David was waiting when her kind emotional barrier would be broken.

After few unsatisfactory touch like that, Isumi got crazy. She grabbed David by his hair and pulled his tongue back on the surface of her pussy, in superhuman force. She shouted, "Just make me cum, you stupid fuck!"

David realized that she reached her breaking point and pissing her after this stage will be devastating for him. He started to insert his tongue tip into her juicy cunt for the first time. He felt a shiver ran down his body, this was his first time eating a girl. He couldn't even believe that he is lucky enough to get his tongue inside a girl's love hole.

He started to eat her out eagerly. He inserted his tongue deep into her pussy. It felt different, the moist walls rubbing against his tongue, while he is feeling her every hump.

While on the other hand, Isumi was happy with his rapid response. She started to moan at every tongue swirling inside her cunt. She was humping her head like a slut, straddling him all the way. She was eager to enjoy one of the most intense orgasm, she ever felt in her life.

With each hump, she was slapping the already sore butt-cheek of David to make him do it faster. She even teased him, "How is your finger fucking going on down there, slut? Make me cum or I will make sure something more enters there."

David moaned out from each slap, he was also very much horny and ready to shoot his load from his little dick. He replied, with a red blush spot on his cheek, "Umn, its going okay, mistress Isumi." David continued to suck on his mistress's pussy, the juice was rolling down his tongue and enters his mouth, the taste was so hypnotic for him, he just craved for more and more.

He leaned his head and sucking on more fiercely. She leaned her head back again and started to play with her boobs, lifting them one by one, fondling them like a slut on her own successively.

Isumi felt a thrill in between her legs. She spreads them far apart, and David humped on it like a hungry bitch, just accelerating the process. She laughed at him, "Oh, bitch you are so hungry. Ok, let me feed you." She grabbed his head by his ear as if he is a school boy punished by teacher and pressed his face against her cunt.

She started to rub her cunts passionately on his face; her clitoris was being rubbed on his forehead. The process continued with her panting and moans out like any slut until she felt the feelings to grow more intense.

She twitched her legs and waited for the orgasm to rock her world. She soon started to squirt juices all over David's face. After her orgasm subsided, she smiled, almost exhausted, "Good slut, hope you like your face wash!"

David was jaw-dropped to see a girl to have her orgasm on David's face, literally. He never saw girls doing this. He licked clean the portion of his face falling within his tongue range; he was unconsciously fucking himself with his middle finger because that was making him more and more horny. He looked at his mistress, Isumi. She was still panting from her own pleasure. He waited for her to blow him.

It took Isumi long 10-15 minutes before she can move herself properly without any tiredness in her body. She smiled looking at the slave and kneeled before him.

She bends her body so low that she can reach the little cock with her lips. She smiled and started to stroke him with her lips. She said teasingly, "I am sorry, but I can't give a 3" cock a blow-job, it wouldn't fit properly, so consider stroking by lips as a proper blow-job."

David didn't care for a blow-job, even normal stroking from a guy was also good for him at that time. He moaned and moaned while his mistress strokes him passionately.

It didn't take him more than 1 minute to feel the rush of hot semen from his balls, he also twitched his toes and warned Mistress Isumi, "I am going to cum, Mistress Isumi." And he started to moan hysterically.

Isumi chuckled and waited for the cock to shoot its load inside her mouth. Soon the discharge started, the little cock shoots more than 5 times inside her mouth, and in spite of the size the cock did cum a lot.

After cumming the turtle entered the sleeping state of mere 1" size. Mistress patted the cock and said, "Good job, dick. Now go to sleep." Her voice was not clear because she had mouthful of his cum.

David was panting from the intensity of his orgasm he just experienced. Mistress Isumi, simply poured all the cum stores in her mouth directly into his mouth and chuckled, "Drink up your own semen, slut." She was surprised to see, David didn't protest or whined, but he simply swallowed the entire load down his throat.

David felt something weird going on around them; suddenly he felt the entire world to break down. He woke up in his bed with the demon standing in front of him. He said, "Am I awake?"

The girl smiled, "No, I just recreated the scene where you first saw me, stupid. If this was real life, then I wouldn't posses a body. But in real life also, you will hear my voices, because I will exist there as a spirit."

David asked her politely, "So, Mistress, why aren't you continuing this for more time? You can slow time here."

She answered, with a detailed explanation, "Well, you see the more you are exposed to dreams of this intensity, the harder it will be for your mind to differentiate it from real life. So as a first session I am making this quick. And people of weak will, who can't differentiate gets entrapped here permanently with their respective succubus and can't return to their original place ever again."

David was shocked to know such things, he asked her, with a fear in his voice, "And what happens to the body in real life?"

The demon smiled, "In entered into sleep paralysis for indefinite time. Even few seconds in that state may feel like an eternity down here. Anyway, I must go now sissy. You will hear my voice in real life."

The girl simply faded away from his dream, and he felt the dream to become unstable just what happens before a person wakes up.

((The conception of this dream and time is taken from the movie Inception.... This story is for my mistress, Mistress Isumi. According to her, I named the character. And for readers, please feel free to comment and send feedback. If you want me to do any changes, please comment or feedback me, with the story name..... Bye, for now))