Whoremaster (56)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blak-slut (30) Yeah, OK. Let's work on that basis then. Are you going to master me?

Whoremaster (56) I feel the weight of your right breast. I hold the nipple and lift the breast so it tugs your chest. Is that nice?

Blak-slut (30) Mmmmmmmm! My nipple is hard and on fire.

Whoremaster (56) I milk your other breast with my hand.

Blak-slut (30) I tease your nipples in return.

Whoremaster (56) Ooooh, you are a good little whore. I mean bad little whore! Lol.

Blak-slut (30) You ain't seen nothing yet!

Whoremaster (56) I straddle your head with my knees, facing towards your feet, and begin to suck your nipples in turn, nibbling and licking them inside my mouth.

Blak-slut (30) Oooh god, yesss!

Blak-slut (30) Bite them!

Whoremaster (56) I bite softly, then harder and you moan.

Whoremaster (56) I stroke your belly with my hands, pressing and circling and kneading with my fingers.

Blak-slut (30) I reach with my hands to the backs of your thighs and pull you forward so that your face is over my belly-button. I lick your belly.

Whoremaster (56) My cock brushes your cheek. I must be careful not to mess your hair.

Blak-slut (30) Whoremaster would not bother to be so polite. Don't worry.

Whoremaster (56) I lick down your belly to just above your pussy, and my cock slips in between your tits. Are you shaved?

Blak-slut (30) Yes. I press my tits together around your cock, and I lick your big balls.

Whoremaster (56) I lick down each side of your pussy, slipping over the smooth slippery chocolate skin. My cock juice wets your tits and I slide in between them silkily. They are hot.

Blak-slut (30) Lick my clit master!

Whoremaster (56) I circle your clit with my tongue, and slide my tongue along your pussy lips, probing you gently.

Blak-slut (30) You are teasing me with your tongue! Toying. Suck me hard master. Show me you are a master, not a little boy!

Whoremaster (56) I suck your clit deep into my mouth and nibble it.

Blak-slut (30) Bite me!

Whoremaster (56) I bite hard and you squeal.

Blak-slut (30) I spread my legs and suck your balls into my mouth.

Blak-slut (30) You tit-fuck me hard and suck my clit and I am starting to cum.

Blak-slut (30) I finger myself inside while you suck, and I am cumming. Mmmmmm I am cumming!!

Whoremaster (56) I suck harder and whisper cum for me you beautiful black slut, cum now!

Blak-slut (30) Oh godddd. I have cum in your face and you are a real whoremaster.

Whoremaster (56) Was that good, darling girl? I came too between your beautiful brown breasts.

Whoremaster (56) I lie on you and gasp. You are so sexy. You are my first brown girl!

Whoremaster (56) Can we talk nicely for a minute, or are you going to disappear like some girls do when they cum.

Blak-slut (30) I like to talk, my little boy. Was it good for you? You made me cum well.

Whoremaster (56) How brown is your skin? I'm not a little boy!

Blak-slut (30) Coffee coloured, big boy!

Whoremaster (56) Black coffee or white?

Blak-slut (30) Milk chocolate!.

Whoremaster (56) You sound beautiful.

Blak-slut (30) I am. If you could see me you would probably cum on the spot.

Whoremaster (56) Are you married?

Blak-slut (30) Yes but he's at work. And you?

Whoremaster (56) Not any more. Anyway my ex is in Marseilles. I just have a few whores here in London.

Blak-slut (30) Oh yes, I forgot you are a hard man Lol!

Whoremaster (56) Darling, are you really 30? And really everything else you say? I've heard there's a lot of liars here.

Blak-slut (30) I am everything I say. I always tell the truth, apart from my name.

Whoremaster (56) You are not Fancy?

Blak-slut (30)???

Whoremaster (56) Why do you call yourself a slut? You are a beautiful loving girl.

Blak-slut (30) I use different names. Not always slut. Slut is exciting for both of us. Like whoremaster! Lol!

Whoremaster (56) What is your real name?

Blak-slut (30) Melonia.

Whoremaster (56) Really?

Blak-slut (30) Yes. Lol!!

Whoremaster (56) You really turned me on! I press my ear to your belly and hear you gurgle inside your beautiful body.

Blak-slut (30) Mmmmm. Lick me again.

Whoremaster (56) Darling I am exhausted from your loving! I am old.

Blak-slut (30) Not that old. I can make you be strong again. Lie on your back and I will waken your white whoremaster cock. Even if you have been fucking loads of girls today I can still turn you on again with my sex-magic.

Blak-slut (30) I stroke you and then suck your tip into my mouth and drink the drops of cum and suck hard like a hoover. My lips are clever and my tongue is nimble, my mouth is hot and you start to twitch.

Whoremaster (56) Mmmmmmmm

Blak-slut (30) I sit astride you and caress my breasts to excite you and I feel your cock brush my pussy as you harden.

Whoremaster (56) Yessssssssss.

Blak-slut (30) You are my master, and now it is my turn to please you by my wantonness.

Whoremaster (56) You sound like a very educated girl.

Blak-slut (30) Convent girl! Lol!

Whoremaster (56) Really?

Blak-slut (30) Yes. Lol!!

Blak-slut (30) I lean and offer my nipples to your lips. I wet my fingers with my pussy juices and put them to your lips for you to taste.

Whoremaster (56) Yessssssssssss!

Blak-slut (30) You are now fully hard and I rise on my knees and rub your tip against my pussy lips. I put your tip just inside my entrance and squeeze you with my cunt muscles. I slip your tip in and out of my firm entrance and tease your cock unbearably. Am I good master?

Whoremaster (56) My cock tip is on fire and I start to thrust up and into you.

Blak-slut (30) I rise as well and you can't enter me fully, just the unbearable teasing of my tight pussy lips on your tip! Now it is my turn to tease!

Whoremaster (56) I grab your hips and pull you right down to my belly.

Blak-slut (30) But I resist and won't let you, and I reach round to massage your big balls.

Whoremaster (56) I grab your tits and pull down hard, and you give in and plunge downwards around my cock until your clit slams my belly.

Blak-slut (30) I grind my clit against you and reach back to finger your ass.

Whoremaster (56) Oh God you are making me cum again. Deep inside your sluttish black belly.

Blak-slut (30) Yesssss. Bite my tits! Call me slut I love that.

Whoremaster (56) I sit up and bite your tits savagely, thrust my finger deep into your slut ass and fuck you hard!

Blak-slut (30) Oh yessss. I am cumming again. You are a whoremaster!!!

Blak-slut (30) I am cummingggg!

Blak-slut (30) Oh god you are such a master, I love you.

Whoremaster (56) I'd love you too, but I'm a nasty whoremaster! Lol!

Blak-slut (30) Yes and I'm Snow white! Lol!

Blak-slut (30) You know what I really like?

Whoremaster (56) No what, slut?

Blak-slut (30) I like a toe in me!

Whoremaster (56) A toe?

Blak-slut (30) Yes

Whoremaster (56) I have very long big toes. Could you accommodate two long toes at once?

Whoremaster (56) With my other toes wriggling around your lips?

Blak-slut (30) Oh god yesss!

Blak-slut (30) We sit on the bed facing each other and you stroke my pussy with your toes.

Whoremaster (56) Mmmmmm. I push my big toes into your slut pussy.

Blak-slut (30) Oh yess, two big white toes at once.

Whoremaster (56) I sit forward and look into your slutbrown eyes. I wiggle my toes in you.

Blak-slut (30) I stroke your chest then down to your cock and start to stroke you there.

Whoremaster (56) I cradle your slutbreasts and pinch your nipples.

Blak-slut (30) Harder, harder! And keep up the slut talk I love it!

Whoremaster (56) I rake your slutty black breasts with my nails and bite your nipples hard. You grab my white cock and wank me slowly and skilfully with slippery fingers. You are a good whore.

Blak-slut (30) Bad whore! Lol.

Whoremaster (56) I roll your clit and you wank my cock slowly and we both feel the fire rising within.

Blak-slut (30) Yesss. I suck your tongue and bite it and whisper fuck me fuck me with your white toes.

Whoremaster (56) Oh you are making me burn again. Can you really cum again? Did you cum before?

Blak-slut (30) Twice before, and again in a minute you hot fucker!

Whoremaster (56) Oh you talk so dirty and so sexy and so cleverly. You are a witch-doctor, a bitch-doctor! A slut slut slut.

Blak-slut (30) Yes I am a devil-woman slut. Cum for me now and I will cum for you while we feel each other.

Whoremaster (56) Yessssss! I am cumming, I can't stop!

Blak-slut (30) Yessssssss. Don't stop! Fill me and cum fire into my black slut belly.

Whoremaster (56) I jerk and collapse onto your body, I suck your tits greedily.

Blak-slut (30) Suck me my little baby-boy, my little baby.

Blak-slut (30) Drink my milk.

Whoremaster (56) I drink your hot sweet milk cos I am yiour little bebay and you're a my big black mummy.

Blak-slut (30) I rock you and stroke your head.

Whoremaster (56) Oh, mummy, do you olve me?

Blak-slut (30) Yes my baby I love you, go to sleep while you suck me.

Blak-slut (30) Hun, my hubby will be home in a minute. Can we play again?

Whoremaster (56) Yes, when

Blak-slut (30) Friday at 2.

Whoremaster (56) Yes, angel master will find you I will be there. Bye angel mummy. XXXXXXX

Blak-slut (30) Bye xx

He fell asleep with his head swimming, and dreamed of a black girl dressed as a nun, masturbating in a school uniform, and then she was hanging upside down before him naked with spread legs, and then he was a stag chasing a doe with a bobbing white scut-tail and he leapt onto her like a lion, and sank his teeth into her shoulder, and he was lying on sandy ground beneath a hot sun surrounded by women of all ages masturbating him but he couldn't come.


Chapter Three: Day 3, Monday

8:30

Whoremaster (56) Hi Looking.

Looking4master (39) Hi.

Whoremaster (56) Were we made for each other?

8:32

Whoremaster (56) Hi Mirsuna. How are you? What does your name mean?

8:35

Whoremaster (56) Hi Angel. How are you?

8:37

Whoremaster (56) Hi Tights. How are you? And what are you looking for here?

8.39

Whoremaster (56) Hi Kitty. How are you? And what are you looking for here? Scratches and rough tongue-licking?

Kitty (24) Not 4 you! Ur a dirty old man!

Whoremaster (56) OK Kitty, thanks for replying.

10:00

Whoremaster (56) Hi Sunfairy. How are you? And what are you looking for here?

Sunfairy (48) Hi Master. I'm fine. Looking for a bit of sparkle in life.

Whoremaster (56) Don't you have much sparkle?

Sunfairy (48) Not a lot. I work bloody hard and have a bf and a teen daughter, but not much sparkle! Lol!

Whoremaster (56) Aaaaaw! I'm from Provence and divorced. What would make your life sparkle?

Sunfairy (48) A bit of fun. NSA. Something other than vanilla!

Whoremaster (56)?? Sorry I'm French and don't know all the words you use.

Sunfairy (48) NSA = no strings attached. Vanilla sex as opposed to exciting fruity flavours.

Sunfairy (48) I imagine you looking like Yves Montand in Jean de Florette!

Whoremaster (56) Thanks for the lesson. You flatter me donzelle! You are a very cultured girl! I'm not Ugolin then?

Sunfairy (48) No! Lol! But I am Emmanuelle Beart! I dance naked for you in the hills! I drive you crazy with lust, but you are Yves Montand, not Danny Fauteuil!

Whoremaster (56) Lol!

Sunfairy (48) I like to teach a Frenchman unfamiliar English terms!. And I love French films. So sexy! Lol!

Whoremaster (56) Je t'embrasse, doucement. Do you think an old man like me has things still to learn?

Sunfairy (48) I suspect yes! Lol!

Whoremaster (56) Well then I'm all ears!

Sunfairy (48) Can I call you Papet?

Whoremaster (56) Yes if you like. That would be nice.

Sunfairy (48) I haven't seen you for ages, Papet, and I've grown quite a bit since I was 13

Whoremaster (56) Oh, babygirl, you certainly have! You've really filled out and turned into a mature woman. A beautiful woman.

Sunfairy (48) I've certainly got a very good figure, haven't I? Slim, curvy, 34B, dark brown hair, green eyes, 5ft6.

Sunfairy (48) I am wearing a little black dress, low at the bust and short. Even shorter when I sit down as I do now. You can even glimpse my red lace panties! Do you like your babygirl?

Whoremaster (56) Very much! You are so sexy you take my breath away.

Sunfairy (48) Can I kiss you hello again Papet? I've missed kissing you like you used to do when you tucked me into bed in our cottage in the hills of Provence after maman died.

Whoremaster (56) Yes please angel.

Sunfairy (48) I sit on your lap and give you a long kiss on the lips.

Sunfairy (48) You slip your arms around my waist and give me a squeeze.

Whoremaster (56) I feel the warmth from your young body, and smell your perfume, half natural woman and half the perfumer's art. Your hair smells divine and tickles my face.

Sunfairy (48) I press my breasts against your chest, and nibble your lips then slip my tongue into your mouth. I suck your top lip into my mouth and stroke your gums with my tongue. Your moustache tickles me and you smell of hand-rolled gauloise tobacco and taste of red wine! Your hand wanders to my thigh.

Whoremaster (56) Your thigh is silky and smooth and golden. I caress it, and let my fingers tickle the soft inside. Your knees part a little and I slide my hand up to stroke the heavenly mound inside your panties.

Sunfairy (48) I shiver with pleasure and slip my hands inside your shirt to tweak your nipples.

Whoremaster (56) I lift you and carry towards the bed. I lay you down gently on your back.

Sunfairy (48) You bastard liar! You are just some bloody Indian in Calcutta pretending to be a real French man! You are a con!!

Whoremaster (56)?? No I'm not, I'm in my bedroom in Reading with my laptop talking to you. I'm not French but I'm not a con! I am recently divorced and lonely and was enjoying making love to you!!

Sunfairy (48) Slip into bed with me now, then, and make love. Be exciting!

Whoremaster (56)?!?

Sunfairy (48) At least I was right and knew you weren't really a French whoremaster! You are far too sweet for that! Not too vanilla, I hope, though!

Whoremaster (56) I still don't know exactly what non-vanilla entails! I'll do my best. I pull your ankles gently so that your bum is over the corner of the divan bed, and I raise your legs so that you rest your feet on the edges of the bed with your knees wide apart.

Sunfairy (48) You kneel on the floor between my thighs and blow gently on my knickers. I slide my red lace knickers down over my bum, along my silky thighs, and kick them away.

Sunfairy (48) Your cool breath teases my pussy and my bumhole. Mmmmmm!

Whoremaster (56) I gaze at your two intimate holes, then I lean forward to inhale your delicious aroma of woman, honey, cinnamon and lemons.

Sunfairy (48) I am shaved and smooth for you my darling, and my pussy is moist. My clit is aching and burning for a touch. I remove my dress and red lace bra. My nipples are hard.

Whoremaster (56) I stand and undress. My cock swings clumsily and you grab it and steady it.

Sunfairy (48) Yessss! You are so big and hard. You are my dildo!

Whoremaster (56) You pull me down and use my cock as a dildo, rubbing it up and down your wet pussy lips.

Sunfairy (48) And round and round on my tight little arsehole. Mmmmm that feels soooo good. Are you enjoying? Are you stroking yourself as I speak darling? I want to turn you on and think of you wanking as I speak!

Whoremaster (56) Yes my babygirl! Are you wanking too? What are you doing? Tell me so I know how to please you.

Sunfairy (48) I have the flat of my hand on my pussy, rubbing round and round and patting from time to time tapping my clit. I am so hot for you! I slip a finger into my arsehole and think of you doing it to me!

Whoremaster (56) I am doing it to you, angel. It is such an intimate gesture.

Sunfairy (48) I only let you do it because you are sexy and gentle and intelligent and cultured and I am being carried away with love for you. My bf doesn't do it but I want you to probe the centre of my being like he doesn't do. I am a dirty cheating slut! And you are fucking another man's wife!

Whoremaster (56) I love you too angel. I slide in and out of your arse and feel your muscles relax and contract and squeeze my finger.

Sunfairy (48) Yessssss! I lick my finger and touch your arse. Is that nice?

Whoremaster (56) Oooooh lovely! probe me gently and make sure your finger is wet and slippery.

Sunfairy (48) I enter you and look into your eyes as I do it, and I whisper "I love you and I enter your darling hole because I want to give you pleasure and make you cum for me"

Whoremaster (56) Yesssss! I will do anything for you my angel. What would you like?

Sunfairy (48) Fuck my mouth while I finger your arse and milk your prostate.

Whoremaster (56) I slide in between your soft moist lips and you take me in deep. Oh goddddd!

Sunfairy (48) I pull you forward and feel you at the back of my throat.

Whoremaster (56) I hold your head and wank myself with your mouth.

Sunfairy (48) Cum in me my darling. Cum in my mouth and choke me, drown me with your squirting cum. Choke me till I piss myself and faint! Be my master and I your slutfuck!

Whoremaster (56) Omg I cum in your mouth and collapse on your body.

Sunfairy (48) Piss on me!

Whoremaster (56) I piss on your body and tits and pussy.

Sunfairy (48) I grab your cock like a hosepipe and squirt myself with your piss and cum, all over my face and hair and belly and cunt and in my mouth. You can abuse me!

Whoremaster (56) You are a naughty little angel

Sunfairy (48) I am your dirty little secret slutfuck for you to use and abuse and do with as you please and I will do anything for and with you! I will go in you and around you and you will go in me anywhere you like! XXX

Whoremaster (56) And then you will fall asleep and disappear forever without a word of kindness!!

Sunfairy (48) No chance of that my darling. I already have strong feelings for you!

Whoremaster (56) Can we play again sometime?

Sunfairy (48) Definitely! Tomorrow at 10 am I should be available for a while.

Whoremaster (56) Me too! I hope I've recovered by then!

Sunfairy (48) I'll make you recover!

Whoremaster (56) I bet you will!!

Sunfairy (48) Got to go! Family thing!

Sunfairy (48) Bye XXX

Whoremaster (56) Bye angel XXXX

12:00

Mastersslave (30) Hi

Whoremaster (56) Hi slavey. How are you?

Mastersslave (30) Horny!

Whoremaster (56) I seem to have heard that before! What can I do for you?

Mastersslave (30) Play with me, master!

Whoremaster (56) What do you like to play?

Mastersslave (30) Master and slave! Tie me up and torture me!

Whoremaster (56) Really? You mean really hurt you?

Mastersslave (30) Yessssss! Bind me and blindfold me. Then surprise me with pain in unexpected places! Be my dom and I'll be your sub.

Whoremaster (56) I know I'm whoremaster, but I'm not really experienced at this sort of thing.

Mastersslave (30) I can guide you. But a real master must take the lead ASAP.

Mastersslave (30) I like to be bound tight and restrained, and hurt with fingernails, clamps, hot wax, and needles and thread!

Whoremaster (56) I'll try my little slave. I tie a sock around your eyes and bind your wrists to the bedposts with two ties. I bind your ankles together, then thread the rope up between your buttocks and pull your ankles up so that your heels touch your bum; I tie the rope round your neck so that you can't move your legs down without choking yourself.

Mastersslave (30) Oh godddd, yessss! I try to lower my legs but I begin to choke and feel red waves threaten to make me unconscious! Wax my tits and belly!