Who's On Top

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikkis
nikkis
246 Followers

Since I was sitting on the edge of the bed once I laid back with my knees up, my ass was right there. She wasted no time rubbing her two wet fingers up and down my asshole. I closed my eyes tightly because I knew this was going to hurt. The last thing she was going to be was gentle.

Nicole softly told me, "Open your eyes and look at me." I did.

She looked down to make sure her two spit wet fingers were right at my asshole then she looked right at me and push hard opening my asshole by force. I let out a big painful groan. She stopped and said, "Are we done?"

I said, "No baby."

She asked, "Then you want me to keep going?"

I couldn't answer.

She asked firmly, "Do you want me to keep going or not?"

My mind was spinning, I heard my voice say, "Yes, continue."

She said softly in a mocking sweet voice, "Then tell me what you want me to do." Her fingers were still just a little ways in my ass and she was slowly moving them in a circular motion.

"Push them in." I hear myself say.

Nicole was whispering. "Do you want me to fuck your ass with them?"

"Yes."

"Then say it. Say it like you mean it."

I said, "Fuck my ass."

"Louder." She whispered.

"Fuck my ass!"

"Louder."

"Fuck My Ass!"

Nicole smiled and pushed her two fingers into my ass in one stroke. It hurt like hell but I took it. She didn't let me get use to it and just started roughly ass fucking me with her fingers. She'd stopped once in a while and pulled on my asshole stretching it out. She looked at my dick and asked, "Are you getting soft?" She continued, "We can't have that."

Her mouth was on it in a second and in no time I was rock hard. Then she said, "Sit up, and drop your legs." The she kissed me deeply and savagely. She was getting worked up. She broke the kiss and said, "Suck my fingers like a dick."

Before I could say anything she pushed three fingers in my mouth and with a hand behind my head she had me bobbing on her fingers. Then she took her hand from the back of my head and said, "That's it do it on your own."

I felt humiliated but was too sexed up to stop the insanity. The bitch had me under her control.

Suddenly Nicole stopped and said, "I want you to fuck me but you can't cum." She walked to her night stand, opened the draw and came back with a cock ring. "Slip it on." She said, then left the room and a minute later she was back with a frozen bag of corn. She threw it at me and said, "This will shrink him."

I put the bag of corn on my crotch and in a little while the cock ring was able to slip on. Nicole sucked my dick back to life then crawled on the bed. She knocked the pillows off so they wouldn't block the mirrored headboard, knelt down facing the headboard with her ass in the air and said in a girlie voice, "Fuck me. Fuck your little girl, Daddy."

Shit. If I wasn't completely hard before I was now. I jumped up behind her, push her dress up, found her wet pussy with my handheld cock and buried it to the hilt in one stroke. I could tell it hurt her but I didn't give a shit. I heard her say in her little girl's voice, "Oh Daddy that hurts." But she didn't try to stop it. I thought to myself, "The bitch likes it rough."

I grabbed her hips and began to seriously pound her pussy. In the background I could hear her little girl voice saying, "Fuck me Daddy. Fuck your little girl. Do it before Mommy gets home. Fuck me hard. Make my pussy bleed...." Holy shit my brain was going nuts listening to her nasty, very nasty scenario. She continued and so did I. We were both on the edge of an explosion. Then I heard her say in her normal voice, "Don't cum. Don't cum. Slow down. It will be so much better if we don't cum, now."

I slowed down, and then she pulled away, turned to me while on her knees and kissed me. She had a way of calming me. She had a lot of sides to her. She could be a nasty bitch, a mysterious sexy woman, very tender and loving, almost all at the same time. I never met anyone like her. I barely knew Nicole and I already had deep feelings for her. She had me lay back on the bed and said softly, "Just relax, babe." I did.

She slowly got up off the bed went to her closet grabbed some clothes and stepped into the master bathroom. My head was whirling, thinking what a fucking night. I could really get addicted to her. After a few minutes she came out of the bathroom. She had her hair tucked in under a baseball cap, was wearing an over sized t-shirt that was only up to her waist. It must have been a men's large football type mid-riff shirt along with a pair of baggy jeans with rolled up cuffs and of course he black hi-heels. She walked around some and briefly modeled the outfit. The she said, "I want to play the part of a boy, come over here."

I stood in front of her. She said, "You are too tall, knee down." I was now kneeling down in front of her. She bent over me and kissed me kind of awkwardly like she was a boy kissing a girl for the first time. She then whispered in my ear in a fake boy's voice, "Can I touch your breasts."

She didn't wait for my permission and just reached down to finger and pull on my nipples while she kissed and gently sucked on my neck. She worked her way to my nipples and sucked on them, playing with them with her lips and teeth. She went back and forth between them gently biting and sucking them. The nipple play was getting me hot. I never thought nipple play could be such a turn-on for a guy. I was sexually experienced but tonight I was learning things.

She suddenly stood up right in front of me. Since I was still on my knees my head was at her belt. She unzipped her pants and pulled out her fake cock. I was shocked to see the strap-on. It was about the size of a real cock. She took herself out of character for a moment and said with a big smile, "I wish you could see the look on your face right now."

Back in her fake boyish voice she said firmly, "Hold it."

As if in a trance I did. She continued, "Now, stoke it." I did. "Kiss the head of it like you are kissing me." She snickered. I hesitated. She said firmly, "Do it!" I still just stared at it without moving. Suddenly, I felt her slap my face. I looked up at her in total shock with my mouth partly open. She put her hand on the back of my head and pushed her fake cock into my partly open mouth. She grabbed a handful of my hair and fucked my mouth in earnest. I heard her say, "That's it bitch, take it all." I started to reach up but she commanded, "Put your hands behind your back." I obeyed without thinking.

She stopped and said, "Get up on the bed and knee down the way I was with your ass up in the air." I did and she was right behind me. Then she said, "Now, it's my turn."

I was looking at myself in the mirrored headboard as she climbed in behind me. I had a scared look on my face. She rubbed the spit wet fake cock on my asshole, spit on it again then started to push it into my ass. I groaned in pain and asked her to slow down. She didn't. She finally forced my ass open enough to take the fake cock. It was weird I could have stopped her, even over powered her but I didn't. Did I want her to abuse me like this. My head was spinning. I'm not gay, yet I was letting this bitch fuck my ass. What the fuck was going on with me. She fucked me like that for some time then leaned over me with her cock still in my ass and said, "Now it's your turn."

Those words hit me like a ton of fucking bricks. I immediately had an epiphany. The little bitch's aphrodisiac was control. This was the real test. The test she mentioned when we first met at the bar and I offered to buy her a drink. I remember she answered, "You have to pass the test first. This is the kind of test you can't study for, you can only pass or fail." I realized her sex drive centered on control, either she was in control or I was in control. "Well, guess what bitch." I thought. "You're right. It's my turn."

With that I quickly turned hitting her in the side with the back of my arm. I knocked her off of me with one shot. She was now flat on her back beside me. I leaned over her making her feel my overwhelming size. I reached for the belt of her baggy jeans and undid it. I roughly removed the strap-on harness and threw it to the floor. I then forcefully said, "Roll over bitch!" She did. "Now, get on your knees." Her ass looked beautiful, smooth, round, fit, it was perfect.

While on her knees with her pretty little ass in the air, she turned her head and while looking at me said in her little boy's voice, "Please don't fuck my ass really hard like big uncle Frank does, Mister."

"That little bitch." I thought. I grabbed my rock hard boner, spit on it and aimed it at her asshole.

"Oh, that hurts, Mister." She said.

This only added to my intensity. Nicole knew exactly what she was doing. She was fueling my rage, my journey toward total control. Her ass was tight. I pulled out and spit on my cock several times, then tried again. I could see my cock slowly disappearing into her ass. What a fucking grip she had on my dick, it was almost unbearable.

"You're hurting me, Mister." I heard her say but I just continued to rape her tender asshole, actually picking up the pace. It wasn't long before I was fucking her at full throttle.

I felt good, real good, holding her down, fucking her as hard as I could knowing it was hurting her. I started to feel that feeling I felt when I fuck the shit out of that little 18 year old, Sara. Oh, fuck. Here it comes. I could feel the pressure building in my balls. I looked in the mirrored headboard and saw Nicole's face. It was a beautiful mix of pain and pleasant. I had her in another state of consciousness. Although her eyes were open she wasn't seeing anything. She was lost in the feeling of being taken by force, being raped and she was in ecstasy. She was ready too. Ready to cum just like me. I grabbed her hips and drove with all my might into her sweet ass, lifting her off the bed with each driving thrust. Then, all of a sudden we exploded. Her screaming and me roaring, it was so loud I thought I heard the windows rattle. I poured shot after shot of cum into her tortured asshole. I never came this hard before. I felt like I was passing out. I continued until I fell over, exhausted.

After a while my senses started to come back. I had been gone for a few moments. I felt her naked body next to me. She must have taken off her boy clothes. I don't remember that happening. We cuddled and had a little cat nap. I woke up to Nicole softly kissing my neck. When my eyes opened she leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. Then she whispered, "You should go." I knew exactly what she meant. Our night couldn't get better. Everything was perfect right now. I agreed and left on a high note. As I mentally savored the evening I realized that in one night I feel in love with this naughty fox.

Chapter 3

Through the week we text each other and either at bedtime or early morning she'd call me and with a deep womanly sexy voice whispered naughty scenarios to me which instantly got me hard. She'd continue until we both were seriously playing with ourselves. Some of these little phone sex session were better than most of my real sex experiences. She had a gift. I wanted to go to her house and fuck but she said, "No, let's get together Saturday night, it will be better like that." I reluctantly agreed.

We had phone sex every day then on Thursday night she just talked with me and said I should save myself for Saturday night. She made me promise not to jack-off either. I promised and kept my word.

By the time Saturday came I was so fucking horny, sex was almost the only thing I could think about. I got a text from Nicole saying to meet at her house about 10pm. She mentioned wanting me to meet some of her co-workers there. I replied asking if we were going out with them. She replied, "Maybe or we might play at the house. Let's see how it goes."

"Play at the house?" Wow, what did that mean? I was hoping her co-workers were hot. This could be interesting. "Co-workers?" not one co-worker, huh? In my sexed up state I was ready for a hot night, maybe with three bitches if I got luck.

I texted Nicole as I was on the way, just to give her a heads up. She replied, "Cool beans." I laughed. As I arrived I could hear laughter while approaching the door. Nicole answered the door still laughing and let me in. I saw two guys and was immediately disappointed. Nicole said, "This is Tyler and Parnell."

They stood up and shook my hand. I'm almost 6 foot and 188 pounds, Tyler looked about 6'2" and about 220 pounds and Parnell about 6 and 200 pounds. They were both in their mid-twenties, Nicole was 23, and I was the old man in the group at 33. Parnell was the funny one and a good joke teller. I kept looking around for the girl co-workers I had envisioned but they were not to be found. It took me a few moments to realize these two buff guys were her co-workers. Something just didn't seem right. Nicole asked me what I wanted to drink and slipped into the kitchen to prepare it. When she returned we all sat in the living room. Parnell started to tell a joke and in a few minutes he had us all laughing.

At some point I said, "So you guys work with Nicole?"

Tyler looked at Parnell like that was news to him but Parnell picked up the ball and said, "Yep, sure do." He immediately launched into another joke. We all laughed again but I already knew these guys weren't Nicole's co-workers. She sensed my mind was on alert. We were both sitting on the couch and she started to snuggle up to me with her hand on the inside of my thigh. I knew this was an attempt to derail my thinking but I was real fucking horny too. Her ploy was working.

Parnell's jokes kept coming and so did the drinks. I noticed I started to feel a little strange. Nicole was now openly playing with my cock and balls through my pants. Then she pulled my face to her and started kissing me. I could feel her unzipping my pants and pulling out my cock as she kept kissing me in front of Tyler and Parnell. By now she was stroking my cock. She broke the kiss and in her phone sex voice whispered, "Is it OK if I suck your cock right here in front of everybody?"

She now had my full undivided attention. She didn't wait for my answer. As she continued to sit next to me I could feel that expert cocksucker gobbling down my whole cock. She undid my pants and I moved to allow her to slip my pants down to my ankles. She was back on my cock before I could sit back down. I was getting pretty hot and she knew it. She pulled her mouth off my cock and gave me a big wet kiss I could taste something different. It must have been my pre-cum.

Nicole broke the kiss and looked right at Tyler and said, "How do you like Jim's cock?" What a random question, I thought.

"It looks nice." Tyler said without hesitation.

She said, "I heard you have a big cock too." Tyler smiled. She said, "Why don't you come over here and show us." Tyler got up and unzipping his pants as he walked toward us. Nicole turned to me and gave me a big deep mouth kiss. When we broke the kiss Tyler was standing inches away from us with his cock right in front of our faces. Nicole reached up and squeezed it and said to Tyler, "That is nice." Tyler smiled.

She started to slowly stroke it then turned to me and kissed me. She broke our kiss and whispered to me, "Babe is it OK if I suck Tyler off?"

I was in some kind of fucking trance. Everything was feeling strange. I didn't answer. She turned and took Tyler's cock in her mouth and started to slowly suck his dick. She played with his balls then let go of his cock, turned to me and gave me another deep kiss. I had a different taste in my mouth, I'm guessing it was Tyler's pre-cum.

She took my hand and had me handle Tyler's balls and play with them. She said in her sweet little girl voice, "That's it Daddy help out your naughty little girl."

I played with Tyler's balls as she sucked his cock. All the while she kept slowly stoking my dick.

It wasn't long before Parnell joined us. He had taken off his pants, shoe and underwear and was standing next to Tyler with his dick out. Nicole was soon stroking Parnell's cock, my cock and sucking Tyler's cock. She pulled off of Tyler and said in her girlie voice, "Help me Daddy."

Since she had been sucking Tyler and kissing me, my face was right there. She kissed me, broke off and feed me Tyler cock. Before I knew it Tyler's cock was fucking my mouth with his hand on the back of my head it was hard to stop him. Nicole looked at me and gave me a big smile then turned and started sucking off Parnell, not exactly the night I had envisioned but I couldn't stop it, my head was in a fog.

Suddenly Nicole stopped the action saying, "Let's take a little break."

She collected our three drink glasses and headed to the kitchen for refills so cool and confidently that you'd think we were all just watching TV. Before she disappeared she turned and said, "By the time I come back I want everybody naked." She smiled, turned and walked away.

We all removed our clothes. Nicole handed us drinks and made a toasting gesture and said, "To a hot night of fucking." We touched glasses and drank. Nicole then said, "I want to taste everyone's cock one after the other. Get in a half circle, here."

We did, I was in the middle. Nicole squatted down and immediately started sucking my cock. After a moment she pulled off looked up at me and said, "umm, yummy." She moved to Parnell and then to Tyler. Tyler held her head and started to throat fuck Nicole. I got worried for her and was thinking of stopping him but Nicole was handling him fine. She pulled off took my hand and wrapped it around Tyler's cock and made me stroke Tyler's cock. She looked up and in her girlie voice said, "Keep him ready for me Daddy."

She moved back to me vacuuming my cock as she made me grip Parnell's cock in my other hand. It was really fucking weird stroking two cocks while she sucked mine. I wasn't in to the jacking off of these two guys but her fucking mouth and my horniness was running the show.

Nicole played with my balls then moved to my ass. She wet a finger and started to shove it up my ass. Fuck, what was I to do. It was all insane. Getting my dick sucked, jacking off two big guys while my ass was being finger fucked. She pushed another finger in my ass then pulled off of my dick long enough to give instructions. "Tyler, play with Jim's nipples, tug on them and pinch them. Parnell, put your hand on Jim's ass and help me open him up." She immediately went back to sucking my dick.

Tyler had my nipples hard like some horny bitch ready to get fucked. Parnell wet a finger and tried to push it in my ass. Nicole pulled out her fingers and Parnell got in.

Nicole said to me, "Bend over Babe let me see what Parnell is doing." I did. She then said, "Let go of Parnell's cock and turn toward Tyler so I can get a better look."

She had me bent over with my back to Parnell, he still had a finger in my ass, and my face was right at Tyler cock. It was so fucking weird. She continued to slowly jack me off, not enough to cum but enough to keep me aroused. The fucking bitch was in total control and we were her toys.

She then looked at Parnell with his finger in my ass and started softly chanting, "Go for two. Go for two. Go for two." I thought what-the-fuck, was she there the night that we fucked little 18 year old Sara at Joe's? Before I had time to think about the whole thing Parnell was forcing a second finger up my ass.

She looked at me and Tyler and started chanting again, "Suck his dick. Suck his dick. Suck his dick." Tyler's dick was in my mouth with his hands on my head trying to deep throat me like he did to Nicole moments ago. I started to gag and Nicole whispered in my ear, "Swallow it, just swallow, it will go in." I tried.

nikkis
nikkis
246 Followers