Who's On Top

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikkis
nikkis
246 Followers

She turned to Parnell and chanted, "Fuck his ass. Fuck his ass. Fuck his ass."

She took Parnell's dick in her mouth and sucked it until it was covered with spit then guided it to my ass. Parnell started to push. It hurt like hell but after a few moments I could feel it go in. There I was with Tyler fucking my mouth and Parnell picking up the pace on my ass. I wanted to stop it but was helpless. My mind felt strange. Then it hit me, I was drugged. I was caught in a bad fucking nightmare. I never would've let this happen if I wasn't drugged.

Nicole went away then came back she was behind me near Parnell doing something walking from side to side, high behind me and Parnell then low but I could see what she was doing and my mind was to foggy to figure it out. Then she came up in front of me and bam! There it was, a fucking video camera. Holy shit!

My brain was cloudy. It took all my will power to push Tyler back and stand up. Parnell's dick came out too. I stood up but really couldn't do much. Nicole quickly put down the camera and hugged me saying, "It's only for you and me, Babe. We can destroy it afterwards if you don't want it."

I wasn't clear enough to think through all this. She sat me down and went to the kitchen and came back with a bottle of water. I took it, cracked it open and drank the whole thing.

After a while she turned to me and said, "We are all horny Babe and none of us have cum yet, let's finish."

We all moved into the bedroom. The water I drank helped. Things were getting clearer. Nicole wasted no time in the bedroom. She was all over me. We were on her bed, I was on my back and she had her dress hiked up. I could feel my cock slipping into her tight pussy. I grabbed her ass and we fucked each other. She kissed me while we fucked. I could feel Tyler and Parnell getting on the bed. I opened my eyes and Nicole was jacking off Tyler while I fucked her. His cock was right next to our faces. Nicole broke the kiss and started sucking his dick. She pulled off and made me suck it, while she fucked me.

She told me to roll over on top of her and fuck her but to keep sucking Tyler. I did. She made Tyler squat on her face and licked his balls and ass while he fucked my mouth. I could feel Parnell behind me playing with my ass. He had two fingers in and was stretching me open. Then I felt his cock working its way in. It hurt, even in my numb state. After a while I was fucking Nicole with a cock in my mouth and another one in my ass. Nicole made me deep stroke her pussy. Meaning Parnell was going deep in my ass on my backstroke. In a way I was fucking Nicole and myself at the same time.

After a few minutes Nicole said, "Pull out on my pussy and get on your knees. I want to see this." My foggy brain was barely thinking so I just did it. Nicole slipped out from under me and walked around checking the scene from different angles. She briefly left the room and came back with the video camera. She showed it to me and said, "It's for us Babe, OK?" I didn't object and she started the camera. She was all over the bed getting the action from every angle. She directed the action. I could hear Nicole saying, "That's it Parnell give him and good ass fucking. Now, Tyler pull out make him suck your balls, splat his face with your dick." I could tell both Parnell and Tyler were getting ready to cum. My mind was slipping into and out of consciousness. This was something I would never have chosen to do but here I was. I was being abused by two guys while my girl filmed it. How did this happen? And maybe more important, "Why did it happen?"

Tyler was first, he grabbed my head with both hands and fucked my mouth until he came. I had no choice but to swallow. I heard Nicole say, "Pull out of his mouth, cum on his face. " He did. I could feel hot streams of cum hit my face and shot into my hair. Parnell wasn't far behind. He grunted and groaned and blew his load deep in my ass I could feel him thrusting and cumming for several moments but there were no fireworks for me. I was used like a common street whore. I was their bitch for the night. Even in my drugged state it was clear what happened. I few minutes later I slowly walked to the master bathroom to clean up.

I looked at myself in the bath mirror and I was ashamed seeing cum on my face and hair and feeling cum dripping down the inside of my legs from my ass. I threw cold water of my face to clear my head. It helped. I stepped in the shower and turned on the cold water full blast. I actually don't know how long I was there but my brain became clearer by the minute. My mind paged through the evening and I could feel myself getting pissed. My anger was building. I left the bathroom determined to kick some ass.

I've always been good in street fight or bawl situations ever since I was a kid, it was a natural skill. I stepped through the door to the bedroom and saw Tyler and Parnell sitting on the bed with Nicole in a chair near them. Parnell was joking about the night and they were all laughing. I point to Tyler and Parnell and loudly said, "You and you get the fuck out! Now!" For a moment everything was silent.

Tyler was the first to take offense, he immediately jumped off the bed and charged at me. I ducked under his right hand hey maker and stepped into him delivering a right to his gut then a left hook to his ribs and finished with a right hand upper cut. Tyler was down. Parnell jumped off the bed but with his hands up and open. He said, "Relax man, I just want to see how he is."

I stepped back, walked to the light switch and turned on the overhead light but kept an eye on them. I could hear Tyler say, "Let's get the fuck out of here." Parnell helped Tyler to his feet as I stood leaning against a wall with my arms crossed. They put on their clothes and left. Nicole and I watched out the front window as they drove away.

I turned to Nicole with my hand on her throat and slowly backed her up against the wall. I gave her a serious stared and said, "Now, it's my turn."

I held her against the wall with one hand and pushed up her tight short dress with the other. I jammed two fingers in her pussy and roughly fucked her pussy. After a few minutes I said, "Now on your knees bitch and suck my dick." She stared back at me defiantly. I slapped her face and said, "Now." She got on her knees and went to work. OMG! She really is a good cocksucker.

When I was hard, I got her up on her feet and said, "To the bedroom." Once there I had her strip naked except for her hi-heels. I made her walk around the room doing a sexy walk while I sat in a chair and watched. She looked so fucking hot. I even picked up the video camera and filmed it. I made her suck my dick some more to get it on camera.

I had her sit on the edge of the bed and filmed my cock slowly going into her pussy. I put the camera down on the bed and without warning I grabbed her and threw her on the bed. I climbed up, got her on her knees, moved behind her and started to fuck her soaking wet pussy. The pussy felt good but the surge of power over her felt even better. I was going to pound the shit out of her and there was nothing she could do about it. We fucked like that until we were both sweating. I'm thinking the drug I was slipped slowed down my sex drive. By this time I'd be ready to cum. I had to change things up. I quickly remembered that super tight ass of hers. In one move I slipped out of Nicole's pussy and was making an assault on her asshole. She screamed, begging me to slow down. I kept pushing until I was about a third of the way in. I then started to fuck her sweet tight ass pushing more of my cock in with each stroke.

The video camera was next to me the whole time and every so often I'd pick it up and take some footage. I recorded my cock forcing its way into her ass, the anguished look on her face through the headboard mirror and of course all the grunts, groans and sounds of pain and pleasure. I was loving it. Yea, it was my fucking turn.

Nicole's tight asshole did the trick I could feel the stir in my balls, she could sense it too. She was getting a good ass fucking. She started talking to me saying nasty things, "Fuck your little girl, Daddy... Fuck me hard Daddy... Make me your little whore Daddy... Cum in my ass Daddy, I won't tell Mommy..."

All of it was having its effect. I was there. I pounded Nicole's tight ass relentlessly, stroke after punishing stroke. In no time we were both screaming. I poured load after load into her raw ass. I was roaring like an animal I was triumphant. I was King Fucking Kong. Bam!

I became conscious and found myself on my back in Nicole's bed. Nicole was stretched out along side of me with her upper body on my chest. Her hands were flat on my chest and her chin was resting on it. She was the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes. She had a big smile on her face and her eyes were sparkling. She looked angelic. If I didn't know better I'd say she was in love, I know I was.

She softly said, "I have to tell you something." She paused, "You remember Sara the little 18 year old at Joe's you, Kevin and Tina took advantage of? I nodded, yes. "Well, she's my little sister."

"Boom!" Now, that's a real fucking shocker. I was totally speechless.

She waited for a moment for it to sink-in then continued, "I set this whole thing up, Tyler, Parnell, the drugs, the video tape as revenge for how you treated my little sister."

Shit, everything was making sense, now. It had been clear she had an agenda especially this evening now I finally understood, why.

She continued, "What I didn't count on was that I'd fall for you."

"Wow." I thought. She did feel something for me. My heart melted.

Then she softly asked while looking into my eyes, "Can you forgive me?"

I thought for a long time. I realized she didn't have to tell me this. She could have blown me off now that it was done. Or she could have kept silent and continued her revenge in other ways.

I could have been a prick here, it was advantage to me but that wasn't my style. I looked her straight in the eyes and said, "Yes I can." She gave me a big smile and we kissed deeply. She was just to fucking important to me not to forgive her. In my mind, it was my only choice.

A week later Nicole invited Sara and I to her house for dinner, we all knew what it was for. I took the opportunity to sincerely apologize to Sara for that night at Joe's bar which I had wanting to do anyway. We agreed to let bygones be bygones and I told her I owed her one. Sara and Nicole exchange a look and I immediately regretted my offer. Surprisingly, that same evening Sara asked me about Kevin. I had to smile inside because I knew Kevin sent her flowers with a nice note, Tina told me. Sometime soon afterwards Sara and Kevin started dating. We double dated once and I could see Nicole quietly scoping the situation.

So help me, I never know what that naughty little mind of hers is thinking.

What about the sex tape, you ask.

When I woke up, after that wild night, I heard Nicole moving around the house, I took the opportunity to jump in the shower. The warm water and the memories of last night had me in the shower longer than usual. When I got out, after I toweled down, I stepped into the bedroom and noticed the video camera sitting right on the bed open and missing its video tape. I actually had forgotten about it until that moment. I immediately thought, "Holy shit. Yea, that tape, can't have that floating around." I felt a sense of panic starting in my gut.

I heard Nicole's voice from another part of the house say, "Bye, Babe."

I wrapped the towel around me and rushed to find her. She was half way out the front door when I caught up to her.

She smiled at me and said, "Good morning sexy. I got a call from the hospital and have to go in to work. Be sure you lock up when you leave."

"Oh my sweet girl I'm going to miss you." I replied.

"I know." She said with a small laugh. "I'll call you later." She added then turned and started to leave.

I quickly said, "Wait, that video tape from last night, where is it?"

She gave me a big smile and said, "In a safe place, Daddy." She turned and walk to her car.

As I stood there and watched her drive away, I thought, "This one is something else. I may have over powered her last night but I'm not so sure I was in as much control as I think. I could be way over my head with this naughty fox."

*

Dear Reader, I'm not sure where to go with the story at this point. Please let me know through your feedback. A few options from my side are:

1. End it here...no more, please

2. Have Nicole seduce Jim into another bi-sexual adventure using her cleverness and the sex tape as a tool (not blackmail) to get Jim to ask for it.

3. Have Nicole engineer a foursome with her younger sister Sara and Kevin...non bi-sexual...but maybe a little girl-on-girl (you tell me)

4. Have Nicole put a foursome play together that is bi-sexual

Reader, you can let me know by choosing a number from my option list or offering a different suggestion, I'm open to new ideas. Thanks for reading. Enjoy.

nikkis
nikkis
246 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
More Stories