All Comments on 'Whose Fault Was It Ch. 05'

by WantABWriter

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
Fighting41Fighting41almost 13 years ago
Chapter 4?

What happened to chapter 4????????

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
ONLY A 2

I ONLY GAVE A 2. WHO PUTS CHAPTER 5 AHEAD/IN FRONT OF CHAPTER 3 AND DONT LIST A CHAPTER 4. THE STORY SHOWS PROMISE AND I WILL READ IT LATER ON AND REVISE MY OPINION. TK U MLJ LV NV PS MAYBE THE BLAME ISNT YOURS ABW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
calm down

Lit editors do not always approve stories by chapter order - author most likely submitted them in order but Lit did not post them that way.

cpetecpetealmost 13 years ago

they are listed in number order by alphabet starting with height.

no worries a scheduling issue with Lit. Chap 4 will be here soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Chapter 4 & story consistency missing

Where's chapter 4? Who is Sarah? Kids??? Grandkids?? You were going strong after chapter 2, chapter 3 was ok, but then you lost it. Need to keep things clear. Figure missing chapter 4 may resolve some issues but how in 9 1/2 years you all of sudden introduce kids/grandkids when not mentioned on chapter 1???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Need to experience the process

You people need to experience the process of submittal before lambasting an author for a missing chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Who the hell is Sarah?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
15 yrs and they aren't over it?

Puh-lease!!! If that was the case, why did they waste 15yrs?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I think...

...this is our fault.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Anonymous

Terrible story is terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sarah....

...is the sister between Mark and Jeremy. She has MS and is hospitalized. It was in the first chapter.

Michae.

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Sounds like fun

I have to admit that chapter five without four was a bit of a suprise! But I really doubt that it was the authors fault.

In fact, I expected that most of the complaints would be about the unbelievable coincidences! Which, of course, are at the heart of many good stories.

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 13 years ago
Let's hope that chapter four makes some sense...

Just where are we headed...Reconciliation? Slipping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

what happened to chapter 4 ?????????

StangStar06StangStar06almost 13 years ago
I love this story

the fact that they stayed away from each other for so long and still love each other reminds me of the very first story I wrote here although yours is much better. can't wait for the next chapter. great job

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please have pitty

with us. born in 1650 , reconnected in 2011, what are we talking here ? highlander ? there can only be one ?

Just_Simply_MeJust_Simply_Mealmost 13 years ago
WantABWriter, A Most Intriguing And Extremely Well Written Story!

Like others I was initially surprised that there was no Chapter 4 but hey shit happens, especially here on this site! It's not the first error of this type and may not be the last. I have read each and every chapter and I'm thoroughly enjoying your tale. I'm not sure what your plan is or where it is going exactly but it appears that a reconnect between husband and wife may be possible. It definitely leans in that direction. As the old saying goes, "Time heals all wounds!", and possibly each of theirs as well. I look forward to your next installment and wherever you take us. Hopefully the next chapter will arrive very soon.

One issue I have goes back to the very beginning in the opening of the first chapter. How did Janet get her husband stripped and tied to the chair so he was forced to watch her revenge fuck? That has not been disclosed nor even suggested as to how she accomplished this deception. Did she drug him and once incapacitated strip and truss him up forcing him to be an unwilling observer which would likely involve the need of assistance from someone much stronger than she? I doubt that he would willing sit through such a degrading experience, though she might have talked him into doing it by promising something kinky, which they both agreed to and then she changed the rules once he was tied down. In addition how did Janet learn of his indiscretion with the neighbor, Jill? Each of these issues have not been disclosed and if left unanswered really cause the logical of the plot to fall apart at its foundation. Will this information become apparent when they meet again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
... JANET IS ACTUALLY HOT & HORNY & WANTS HARD POUNDING SEX, &, NOW !!!

.Good writing, Janet is off to her "dream job" asthe beach bar's erotic F*** masseuse at the African obese nudist swingers resort near Miami & she is popular & averages 20 half hour :sessions" per day & is live on the internet 24/7 .Janet really Loves mounting the huge horse-size hung Nigerian basketball player's massive cocks ,,what fun ,,Looking forward to Janet's hot humping "massage" stories ,,,Thanks ,,, ::::,,,,

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 13 years ago
I am patiently waiting for Ch. 06. and am sure it'll be worth it.

WABW,

OK, you are giving us hope. Good luck Mark. Good luck Janet.

x

IrrumatioIrrumatioalmost 13 years ago
Keep up the pace

I'm pleased that you are posting these daily, even if one occasionally gets out of order.

RePhilRePhilalmost 13 years ago
Great story

Just have trouble believing anyone can maintain the same emotions for nine years. Pretty much a stretch of the imagination given the time span

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Harry made that point earlier

why is no one focusing on the wife SOMEHOW tying up her husband and forcing him to watch? was he gagged ? was he drugged?

The wife could of killed him if she wanted to. Her affair and his are not anything near the same thing

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 13 years ago
Please...

Please do not have the husband take this vengeful bitch back. PLEASE!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 13 years ago
SS06 get a set of balls & a spine will ya? This story has turned into a pile of shit

after 6 years they still love each other? what is this shit a Harlequin romance Novel?

what is going to kill this is the fact that NO one .. NO ONE.. knows that the wife tied up her husband FORCED him to watch and placed his Life & safety were in jeopardy.

How can they possibly reconcile if that is never talked about and the wife pays NO price for her CRIMINAL actions?

RHinSCRHinSCalmost 13 years ago
Damn

He is still hung up on this broad. Why? A romance novel indeed. Maybe this reflects the fact that consequences for a persons actions are on the decline today. "Oh sweetheart it's okay, I understand why you tied me to the chair and fucked that other man...I deserved it."

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
A good storyline

A little on the romantic side but nicely done. The only thing that has me wondering is the fact that it has been 15 years since their marriage had a melt down, and I would have thought that they would have eventually gotten over the marriage and moved on.

size14shoesize14shoealmost 13 years ago
@digdaddyrich

Would it help to know that it has been 15 years since they MET?

Still I'm with you since it has been 9.5 years since the 'event'. This is the authors 1st story and I expect him to only get better -- if we don't run him off with insults and severe criticism such as HairyVagina has done.

*******

Not intended for you digdaddyrich but we are like spectators watching a junior high school basketball game and critiquing it like the NBA. Let's cut the new authors some slack and cut out the mean and nasty comments. Constructive criticism is great but...

size14shoesize14shoealmost 13 years ago
Cut the anonymous commentors some slack, please

"... (Sara) is the sister between Mark and Jeremy. She has MS and is hospitalized. It was in the first chapter."

*******

You have no idea how difficult it is for the HairyVagina wannabees to pick up facts when they're skimming through a story looking for something to criticize.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 13 years ago
I like it so far.

Granted the constant referrals and jumping from 15 year (from their meeting) to 91/2 years ( the time of the "event") is a bit taxing, and it is hard to keep track of some people, places and time-lines, I still think that this is pretty good for a first time effort. Yeah, it is a little romance oriented but that's OK when compared to some we get posted here.

I would put forth a bit more effort on the suspension of disbelief the next time out. I do have to agree that carrying a torch for someone for 9 1/2 years is reaching a bit. Most people do move on. Also, I think you could have played a bit more with the post trauma aspect for Mark. Yeah, he got early treatment but as you pointed out, the disorder would take a while to present itself and you cold have had some fun with that.

But all in all, a good first effort. I look forward to seeing more from you!

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Only in Delusional Shoe's demented realm of stupidity does...

some asinine wimp pine away & waste 9.5 years for another chance at this slut who has already pissed away two marriages by blind-siding the clueless husband(s) with her infidelity. Shoe - you are indeed a walking/babbling Darwin Award if there was ever one to be chastised. Please do everyone a favor and get back on your medications because you are annoying as hell to other 95% of the human race that actually uses their gray matter. In other words, you simpleton, quit wasting your time here and go back to watching your ugly wife pimp herself to pay for your miserable drugs.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 13 years ago
This story both fairly interesting and vexingly fucking stupid.....

....with such nonsense as him not recognizing Jill.WTF? Decent plot, poor dissemination getting worse.May read more if satellite goes out and the wife wants to talk.

rnorskirnorskialmost 13 years ago
I really love this story

I do understand the emotions of Mark and Janet. My wife left me in Aug. 2007 and we were divorced in Nov. I did not want this, but I tried to move on it was hard. I had met a woman but it was to early to get involed. My wife caught use in bed together one morning after she moved to the other side of the stste. It was very ugly. Our divorce was two weeks later. I was just trying to move on.

I received a call from my now ex wife one day in Jan.2007 she wanted to come back home. I thought she was crazy. The seperation and divorced was messy. I did not understand what was going on in her mind. I agreed to meet and talk. She told me that the reason she can to the house that day was to tell me that she did not want a divorce and wanted to come back. A month later she moved back in with me. We were remarried in April 2007 on the same date we were first married. I am very happy now and we are able to support eash other better than before. We are going on 11 year total together and each anniversary I always add with an asterisk. I never stopped loving her. I know that my time frame is not the same as the story but it does give me many sad and happy loving memories thank you for that.

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Too many inconsistencies and too many fantasy actions

to make this story enjoyable. The characters are unlikable and the old male running away from confrontation is to cliche in LW stories to accept anymore.

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
One last reaction: How can anyone who can put together a fairly

interesting story such as this misspell so many words and botch up the grammar so badly? Thru for through; Dr. for doctor; and so many others. Blaaah!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what?

so where is the continuation of the story????????

Johnny1MJohnny1Mabout 12 years ago
The one question I would ask of the author is why 15 years?

It's just too long a time. I could believe maybe 5 but after that long a time one of them would have moved on. It' s just too hard to believe that neither one of them would have called in 15 years but still carried a torch for each other. Too hard to believe.

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
Johnnie can't read

It was 15 years from the first time they met, not the divorce. As for the probability of it happening, I'd say about 1 when a cheesy writer is involved.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 ITS A SMALL WORLD

even the cities are smaller, TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
Well OK then

Let's see who has learned what - finally lol

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

The Devil is in the details.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
IF THE SMARTEST ONE IS WISE

don't turn off the engine, just engage gears and drive TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What? Are they playing charades?

Instead of getting better, the writing is getting worse. And their meeting was just awful.

Do you know what spell check is?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In the parking lot???

And all they want to talk about is a fucking parking spot? I find it more than likely that one of them would have simply gotten in their car and driven off without saying a word. 9 plus years later and they argue about a parking spot. After 5 plus chapters and THIS is our reward? I'm at a loss for words. Epically stupid are two that come to mind.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 8 years ago
Awful

This is just awful. I give up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Braindeadedness

You had a premise. You just didn't know what to do with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!!! MINUS 5*!!!

You are to dense to finish your own story!!!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Gag...

Putrid...

No therapy? Counseling? She is fucking unhinged!

This is happy crap! Not thought out well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Typos, mis-spellings, wrong words, and missing punctuation abound.

The use of the English language is really poor for a wantabe writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
continue

Well if your not dead would please finish this story

leetamezleetamezabout 6 years ago
Waiting

Would love to know what happens next! Please finish.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 6 years ago
very sweet story.

*****

scorge30scorge30almost 6 years ago
Please finish story

I would love to read the ending of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a mess

This is an example of RAAC at ANY cost. So unbelievable I had to laugh. All those years and you want us to believe they are just going to kiss and make up? That neither remember the past? And the hurt? This was just god awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Unfinished drivel

Barf!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous