Why I Eat a Lot of Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found out when were in Arizona that she had a Masters in Organizational Development. Until now she had not been able to use it. She had been working as a personal trainer at a local gym when I first hired her to train Monica (The Maid) so that Monica would be a good swimsuit model. Then I hired her to teach Sonia how to swim. Seeing Julie in a bathing suit convinced me she had what it took to be a CYNSUITS model, which she soon became. My plan was to have her work with Dana on expanding the distribution by doing events around the country using the new bus.

But, having learned about her background, education and her aspirations, I pulled off the bus so to speak to help me with the dealerships.

Catherine was in full agreement with that; she liked Julie and not that she did not respect the other ladies, because she did, Catherine treated Julie as an equal. Catherine had plans for Julie, which I learned about before the weekend was over.

Later that evening, while my beautiful wife slept, I cracked open a bottle of Opus One Cabernet and Julie and I enjoyed a glass as we talked about the business and the opportunity we were giving her.

I'm not sure who said what to whom, or who started it, but as we drank the second glass of this outstanding bottle of red wine, we started kissing one another on the sofa.

It didn't take much to get the fire burning because there had always been heat and smoke, and plenty of kindling between us.

I thought back to that first time we ended up doing the naked horizontal mating dance; we were outdoors on my patio overlooking the pool, hot tub, and waterfall and Julie shared with me all the details about her failed marriage. After an hour of tears, laughter and her swearing, letting the anger out, with me listening like a priest hearing a long drawn out confession, and her sharing more and more details, she ended up sitting on my lap, sobbing as I rubbed her back and comforted her. And then we kissed for the first time.

They were hungry kisses. Intimate, lover's kisses. She hadn't been kissed in a long time.

But she knew how to kiss, that was for sure.

Our kisses weren't urgent, they weren't rushed; they were kisses between two lovers with nothing but time to enjoy each other.

Julie had a great body and she literally melted into me as she sat on my lap and our kissing continued.

We were both adults; within a few minutes my hands were wandering all over her body and she enjoyed my gentle fondling.

I asked her if she wanted to move into the cottage and she replied with a smile and a kiss, saying "I want you to make love to me Jack."

I took her by the hand to my cottage and proceeded to make love to her like she had never been made love to before. That may sound cliché but it wasn't.

I was the first man to make love to her since her husband left her for another woman. I took my time; I was in no hurry. I knew I needed to go slow, make sure that she was good, secure with, every step of the process.

Like most women, Julie had her insecurities about how she looked. I complimented her with my eyes, my words, my mouth, tongue, lips, hands and fingers. I was all over her, but slowly, not brazenly, just taking it all slowly.

This was a deeply wounded woman and she needed to find herself confidence. My kissing her and touching her helped; it was a good second step, the first step being listening to her without judgment.

I know I have written this before, but learning how to give a good massage was the best investment I have ever made.

So, I slowly undressed Julie as I massaged her, relaxing her, building her trust in me. Not that she had that many pieces of clothing on; she didn't.

It was not a sexual massage at first; after all, when you're rubbing out a knot in someone's shoulder blade, nude or not, it doesn't send tingles to your sexual organs, especially if there's discomfort or pain involved.

She had her blouse off as I started and as I began to work on her neck, shoulders and back, she took her bra off, demurely, hiding her breasts from my prying eyes. (I had already seen her in a bathing suit so I had a good idea as to their size and shape).

As I moved down her body, having massaged her neck, shoulders and back, the barriers fell.

The first to go was her bra.

The second was her shorts, which I slipped off of her, leaving her only in a white thong.

The string vanished into the crack of her tanned and toned butt cheeks. Keep in mind Julie was a workout nut; she was in fine physical shape.

By the time my hands got down to her lower back and her butt I could smell her female fragrance.

As I massaged her toned thighs she spread them for me as my oiled hands made their way up to her pussy.

She groaned as the back of my hands pushed against her barely covered outer lips, now puffy and excited.

I did this repeatedly, each time she spread her legs wider to improve my access in the hopes that I would rub her pussy.

Julie was getting very worked up.

I knew it would not take much to bring her to orgasm.

But I wanted Julie to ask me to put my cock into her, the ultimate turning point as a relationship moves from platonic to sexual.

I sort of pulled her up, so that she was on her knees with her head down.

She still had her thong on, but it was getting in the way of my massage.

I gently tugged on the strap across the top of her back, indicating I wanted to pull it down and she said "Please."

Slowly but without hesitation, I removed the tiny thong from Julie's ass.

We both knew that this meant we would be fucking.

Both of my oiled hands went to her now bare ass and she groaned as my hands reached her glutes.

I soon dropped all pretense of a non sexual massage and my right hand slid down her crack with my middle finger leading the way and I cupped her soppy wet hairless pussy.

Julie groaned and pushed back, wanting to hump my hand.

What she really wanted was my finger on her clit, but that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

I wanted her to wait for her orgasm, because when she did come it would be bigger and better for her.

Bigger and better orgasms are always credited to the man who delivers them, even if they play only a supporting role.

That's how you get a reputation as a great lover.

My left hand reached under her and found an erect nipple on her left breast.

"Do you want to come now?" I asked her in a low voice.

"Yes" she whispered back, "but not like this."

I removed my hands and she rolled over on her back, spread her legs and said, shyly, "Will you eat me Jack? Please? It's been so long."

Julie had been a swimsuit model so nudity was not an issue for her.

But this was the first time she had been with someone other than her husband in years.

I wouldn't say she was shy, exactly, so maybe the word was reserved.

I bent down and kissed her and she kissed me back and we smiled at one another.

"I've wanted to lick your pussy since the first time we met."

She laughed and we kissed again.

"I like kissing you Jack. You're a good kisser."

We kissed again and my hand wandered down to her bare breasts.

Reluctantly our lips parted (she liked my hands on her tits; her nipples were at attention) and I stood up to undress.

I took off my clothes in front of Julie as she played with her breasts and nipples; she was smiling in anticipation of getting laid.

When I dropped my shorts and revealed my penis, she gasped.

(My penis is not bigger than any other 6'1" man but for some reason these ladies think I am well hung. Who am I to dissuade them?)

I climbed on the massage table, kissing her legs starting at the knees and slowly teasing her as I lowered my head to her cunny.

I could smell her and see that she was already hot.

Julie's pussy looked tasty and indeed it was.

Her lower lips were bare, puffy, separated and wet.

I lowered my head with a shit eating grin on my face.

She was ready, oh so ready, for my tongue.

I brought her to her first oral orgasm simply by using my tongue with an occasional assist from my lips.

As her explosion neared she started humping my head and I had to hold down her hips which made her frustrated; this helped bring on a bigger orgasm for her.

Denied orgasms are often the very best ones to have.

Her second climax began when I started playing with her wet, puffed up pussy lips and inserted a finger into her in search of the soft pad of her g spot.

Playing one note on the piano on the inside of her tight pussy combined with a long French kiss of her clit lit the fuse which caused a physical earthquake that racked her body it was so powerful.

At the last tremors faded away she pushed my head away and rolled over on her side in a fetal position. I slipped up beside her, just holding her until she returned to normal. I was hard as a rock and I made sure she could feel me poking her in the ass.

"My God Jack, that was incredible." With that Julie turned to me and we kissed; her juices on my lips and tongue. She didn't seem to mind.

I was still hard and I was ready to take her for our first time as lovers.

Kneeling above her, between her spread thighs, her female fragrance filling the room, her hooded eyes feasted on my large erect cock that was more than ready to penetrate her, Julie whispered to me "Jack, I want you inside me. Now. Please."

As we kissed, she pulled me into her with her right hand, and as I split those engorged cunt lips, she moaned into my mouth and moved her legs up crossing her ankles behind my back as my erection slowly, oh so very slowly, plowed what had been fallow for months.

Julie was wet, hot and ready.

And, friends, I don't mind telling you she was tight.

Oh so fucking tight, just like it was her first time.

Her pussy lips gripped my sword like an experienced virgin ready to be impregnated.

It sounds like an oxymoron (like Military Intelligence) but it was not.

We fucked all night long. The only thing we didn't do was have anal sex but I didn't push it.

But she did have a great ass; I enjoyed one of the benefits of her working out seven days a week.

Julie was happy being wanted by a man and she was grateful; very grateful to be with me.

****

So, here it was, late Thursday night, in Seattle, Julie and I together again.

Alone. In the second bedroom of the suite.

"Jack, I love it when you eat me! Don't stop ... oh God baby, pleeeasse don't stop!"

I took my time teasing and licking Julie's waxed twat; her pussy tasted sweet and I know she appreciated the personal attention my lips and tongue were paying to her lower lips.

Her hard love bump at the top of her slit responded by rising up in search of attention.

Her pussy lips were meaty and extended and when she was aroused, like now, they made for good nibbling and licking.

It was like eating oysters.

I got to diamond cutter status remembering how tightly those elongated lower lips gripped my cock when we fucked.

It was one of the reasons fucking Julie was so pleasurable to me; the grip of her lips were tight, and that they were extra long provided a varied and different sensation on my cock from the many other ladies I'd plowed.

I had spent a lot of time between Julie's thighs in the few fucking sessions we'd enjoyed and she was very grateful for my oral attention.

Apparently her ex-husband wasn't into eating her.

What a shame. His loss, my gain.

My oral effort and carnal thoughts were slightly interrupted by Julie running her hands through my hair, spreading her legs even further apart as she started stirring to slowly hump my face.

"Where did you learn to eat pussy? GOD that feels so fucking good!"

I spread her thighs further apart with my hands, kissed her soft inner thighs with my wet lips and took in the magnificent sight of her now exposed throbbing clit.

I could smell the natural odor of her ass but it didn't deter me from my mission of pleasuring Julie's twat.

Julie's clit wasn't as extended or long as Janet's (The MILF) but it was bigger than most that I had seen.

I liked turning the ladies on so much that their clits grew larger.

That meant I was doing my job.

And, like all the clits I had been close enough to lick, this one was begging for some intensive oral attention.

Perhaps an oral exam was needed.

If so, I was just the guy for the job.

I loved eating pussy.

I preferred shaved, but if they weren't bare, it was still okay.

Some of the most fun I had between the thighs of women was when they had healthy, full bushes to lick through.

The foreplay with a hairy bush female was often pleasurably torturous for them. And fun for me as they squirmed around as I took them to new levels of pleasure without even using my tongue.

For example, kisses on the inside of tender thighs go a long way to building sexual tension.

Especially when you start at the kneecap and work your way down the inside of their thigh to their pussy, but when you get to the tender crevice between leg and torso, you only kiss the crevice, and purposely avoid the close by pussy.

That drives the ladies nuts.

So does sucking their toes.

You don't suck toes to make a lady laugh, even though she will.

Women love to laugh and the more a man makes them laugh, the more the lady will like you.

You suck toes because it is so intimate and very few men even think to do this.

But it drives the ladies crazy; you can start the pussy river flowing just by slowly and sensuously spending what I call "tongue time" on those ten digits.

And, gentle kisses behind the knees drives women insane.

You do this not from behind, but from between their spread legs.

Doing these things gets and keeps a woman's thighs open, spread, if you will, and you want women to be comfortable with their thighs spread for you.

It doesn't make them a slut, or loose. It makes them say to you, non-verbally, I am open to you, your mouth, your lips, your tongue, your fingers and your hard cock.

So, eating pussy is far more than running your tongue around an exposed pussy with the goal to make her come as quickly as possible so you can jump on her, pump a few times and roll off thinking you're superman.

It's all about making love to the lower half of the female body, touching, caressing, and kissing places that had previously been ignored.

Women knew I loved doing this and often, with a repeat lover, I would find as I peeled down their tiny silk panties that they were already aroused and moist in anticipation of my tongue.

I made it clear that my favorite position for my target to be was on her back, with her legs fully spread, showing me her entire nude body, which was my playground.

One of my favorite tricks was to harden my tongue and then slowly lick my companion from the bottom of her wet slit up to her clitoris, deliberately spreading her puffy lips in preparation for my upcoming penetration.

I'd often include an anal rimming with this move and that usually was good for a gasp or two as I tongue lashed the forbidden zone.

With Julie, I skipped the rosebud for now and focused on her pussy, and as I did this, she entered a new phase of sexual excitement.

Julie responded with "Yes, Yes, YES! Don't stop Jack, please don't stop. Oh, I just love your tongue on my pussy ..."

I performed that lick from the bottom up for a few times and then I circled her love knob with my tongue and she gasped at the sensation.

I did it again.

Slowly, making sure her entire clit got painted with my tongue.

This time Julie pulled back at the intense feeling and then she quickly pushed back toward me, seeking out my tongue to bring pleasure to her again.

We played this game for a few rounds as I teased and tormented her clit over and over.

I looked up to see her eyes closed, her mouth open; she was panting shallow breaths and I could see that a sheen of clear sweat had broken out on her unblemished MILF body.

Her breasts were amazingly firm for being natural and her inch long nipples were hard.

All of this led me to sense her sexual temperature was rising very quickly.

My hands slid from holding her thighs apart and framing her cunt for my tongue to below her, where I could spread the cheeks of her pert ass.

Julie didn't resist, in fact, she lifted her tight ass up just a bit off the sheet to assist me.

She wanted it too, whatever I was going to do to her rosebud she was apparently okay with.

Normally I would insist that the lady in question pull her cheeks apart for me; that way she was giving permission and acceptance of a digit entering her most private entrance.

But I didn't want to break Julie's spell on her orgasmic journey.

I was thinking I would instigate a little ass play to juice things up and my index finger quickly found her tiny still virgin rosebud.

My probing got me into her to the second knuckle, all the while we played the cat and mouse game of my tongue teasing her love button.

Julie groaned at my penetration but she didn't object.

"Jack you are so naughty" she laughed at me, as my finger slowly fucked her tight asshole.

"That feels nice" she cooed at me. I grinned inside, wondering if my baseball bat penetrating her ass for the first time would get the same reaction ... probably not.

She was being overwhelmed at the various sensations I was delivering to her and to add her pleasure she started rubbing her tits and pulling on her already long nipples.

She'd never had it so good in her life.

Prior to meeting me and becoming one of my princesses, Julie never knew how good her sex life could be.

Friends, this is why you need to learn to eat pussy.

I could give you lots of reasons (excuses really) why men don't eat pussy: the smell, the hair, the taste, I don't like to; she doesn't like it, she thinks it is dirty, she doesn't like losing control.

Blah blah blah.

Enough with the bullshit excuses.

You do it often and well enough and your lady will be forever grateful.

Being an unselfish pussy eater will be the tipping point to having your female companion do anything you want.

You want her to swallow? Check.

You want her to deep throat? Check.

You want anal? Check.

You want her in a FFM threesome with her very hot best female friend? Check.

You want her nude at the beach? Check.

You want her to have risky public sex with you? Check.

How are these possible?

It's simple.

Women love to have their pussy licked.

Now, they might not admit it to like having their pussy licked because "good girls don't" as they used to say.

More bullshit.

Ask any woman who has had two drinks, or more, if they want their pussy eaten and in no time you'll be doing it to her in the nearest bathroom, parked car or hotel room.

I had a situation (opportunity?) one weekend when my wife was out of town.

This was about six or seven weeks before she was killed in an automobile accident.

There was a lady who was leaving the employ of one of my clients and I attended her informal going away after work party at a bar near the business.

(I had tried to persuade this employee to stay on because she was in line for some serious cash in about seven months. I couldn't tell her that she was going to get a nice fat check. She insisted on leaving and taking an opportunity out of state. She lost pot on a lot of money.)

Anyway, it ended up just the two of us at the bar; everyone else had left to go home to start their weekend.

Since she was no longer formally employed by the company, she was fair game.

I know in my stories I always said I was faithful to my wife. I lied, don't beat me up; I only did it with this one woman. I swear.