Why I Eat a Lot of Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a Mexican American, born and raised in LA. She was a couple of years older than me, and had one daughter who was staying with her mother. I liked her and I knew she liked me too.

Her name was Jordana.

Jordana stood about 5'4" tall, weighed maybe 115 pounds. She had dark brown eyes, great eyebrows (you know what that means), a nice figure. Clothed, she rated a 6.5 to 7.0 out of ten, but my rating was off by a couple of points.

I had low balled her which I discovered when she was naked.

There had been some electricity between us since the first week we started working together.

She didn't help matters by always wearing a dress or a skirt, displaying a pair of gorgeous legs that seemed to never end.

Her tops were conservative but she had a nice rack, a nice ass and a flat tummy.

No tattoos. Nice jewelry though.

She was actually pretty classy and smart with just a high school diploma.

Maybe it was an attention getting thing but during the workday she changed her shoulder length hair style around.

For example, when we were working alongside one another, she had her hair in a pony tail because she knew I liked looking at her bare slender neck.

Jordana wore a few different perfumes, lightly, not drenching, and all got my attention.

She told me she was separated from the father of her child but she never said she had been married.

There's a lot of that in the Mexican community; the girls often get pregnant early, then come to their senses and have another kid or two when they are older.

She wasn't overly obvious about her affections to me but we both knew there was some magic there.

So that Friday night as we sat in a small booth I sensed she was hanging around waiting for me to make a move.

I nudged her a bit by saying "Let's play Truth or Dare. Okay?"

She smiled and said "Sure."

I took a sip; she took a sip, our eyes glued to each other.

"Anything goes, right?" Jordana asked me with a smile.

"Sure, anything goes" I responded.

Without hesitation she asked "What's your favorite sexual position?"

I replied "My head between your thighs, eating your pussy until you scream."

That was the end of our long foreplay. And the beginning of a sexual weekend that goes down in my personal record books as being one of the best ever.

The restaurant we were in was next to a hotel. I didn't have long to wait before I was in my favorite sexual position and she was reaping the benefits of having her pussy licked, over and over and over until she screamed.

I was surprised to find out that she had shaved her pussy that morning in the hopes that something would happen between us. Given her eyebrows, I thought she would have a nice bush to play with.

By the time the weekend was over I had eaten her pussy so often and so well she was craving my mouth on it; I had cum in her mouth, in her throat, in her pussy (God it was tight); on her face, back, between her tits and in her hair.

I also enjoyed anal sex with her. It was the first time for both of us. I did it three times between Friday night and Sunday afternoon before I got home. I really liked fucking her ass.

She didn't particularly like it until the second time and then she enjoyed it so much we did a third time.

I was able to do all these things, and more, because Jordana loved to have her pussy eaten.

(When we left the hotel and went our separate ways I never saw or heard from Jordana again. Her loss. After my wife died I would have hooked up with her again - I would have traveled to her to fuck her. Oh well.).

Now, back to Julie ...

So, Julie was doing the dance, and with every lick I made, I was that much closer to my goal of turning her into a three-hole woman, and entertaining me with a whole list of vices that she never thought she would ... perform or enjoy.

I have to confess I was very good with Julie.

She had been neglected by her ex husband for so long, and was so slow to come around to getting naked with me, I almost forgot about her.

But I was persistent in staying in touch and providing opportunities for us to interact and this is where we ended up: two nude consenting adults in a big bed in a hotel suite in Seattle and she is being pleasured like she had never been pleasured before by me.

I was fully engaged in taking care of her and she loved the attention, my focus and above all, my technique.

I knew Julie was the edge and I would have liked to keep her there ... instead I sucked her clit in between my lips.

Julie's ass lifted up off the bed as my tongue went to town on her and she screamed "OH GOD, OH GOD, I'm coming right this seconddddd."

Did she ever come!

Her hips humped my face, her body shook, she gushed, and she held my head down so I wouldn't stop my licking as she groaned in animalistic combination of a scream and a growl.

I thought for sure my head would burst as her muscled thighs squeezed my head as she sought to extend her pleasure.

I wasn't planning eating Julie to an orgasm but I got carried away.

This time I just wanted her wet for me. Really wet.

My track record of pussy eating with Julie was a very good one; so good in fact that she'd let me do just about anything to her after I'd eaten her out. Well, all but one thing: take her ass. But I was working on that, one sex session at a time.

My goal was to plant my very hard cock into her tight pussy and bring her to a screaming orgasm before I dumped a load of my swimmers into her neglected pussy.

Once we got her first orgasm out of the way, I teased Julie mercilessly, bringing her almost to her pleasure peak but then backing off while she cooled down after begging me to let her cum again.

"Jack, don't leave me like this! Let me cum, pleassseee! I need to cum ..."

I knew she wanted it badly.

My tongue, my mouth; my cock, my fingers, she didn't care. What she really wanted was to cum.

Then I started in again, getting her close to the brink in no time but then she surprised me by saying "I need you in me Jack. Inside. In my pussy. PLEASE!"

I teased her some more until she was almost crying for relief and then I pulled my head up out of her crotch and laid down next to her, my hard cock bobbing as I got situated on my back on the big hotel bed.

Julie didn't bother to blow me. She didn't care if I was wet. She was on a mission to cum and to cum quickly.

Julie mounted me, sitting on me and groaning loudly in pleasure as I split apart her puffy wet pussy lips as she slipped oh so slowly onto my cock.

She was tighter and wetter than I remembered and she had a smile on her face as she slid just a bit down my pole asking me "Is it good for you Jack?"

I smiled back and replied "You feel so fucking good. Your pussy fits me just right."

Pausing her happy impalement she said "I want to be the best fuck you've ever had."

With that she lifted her hips up a bit and then moved back down my pole, which felt great.

Julie giggled at me "I'll bet you like your big cock in my tight wet pussy, don't you Jack?"

She bent down, her breasts brushing my hairy chest and we kissed as she slowly started moving up and down on my cock, more for my pleasure than hers, but she didn't sink all the way down. Julie focused giving me pleasure to the top half of my erection.

After just a few seconds, getting nicely settled with my erection now fully implanted inside of her, she started to ride me, to hump me, to gyrate and move, slowly, but with determination, in search of an orgasm of her own creation.

She liked being on top, she liked kissing me and she liked me playing and suckling at her breasts.

She was gorgeous, fit and sexy as hell.

Since using the breast firming cream I was importing from Mexico, she had grown a full cup size, which I loved.

Julie's larger breasts were now a full handful for me, and her nipples had become more sensitive, more responsive.

Her nipples were erect and I enjoyed teething on them, mixed with my sucking.

As she rode me, I was able to grab her ass, pull apart her cheeks and with my probing, found her tiny rosebud for the second time and I played all around it.

As she smiled I penetrated her tiny hole with my index finger and she cried out in a combination of pain and pleasure as I poked her.

For the first time I got my finger in all the way and she didn't complain.

Without lube.

This was getting interesting.

She whispered "That feels nice Jack."

Julie let me know that she liked anal play but was still reluctant for me to stick my big hard cock in her virgin ass.

But each time we fucked, her reservations and fears about butt sex were reduced because I made a little game of it and didn't push too hard on the object of my desire.

I knew she'd come around to it; Catherine had told me that Julie was curious about our anal sex experiences and they'd had several conversations about it. So I just needed to be patient and Julie would eventually become a three-hole sex partner with me.

Just thinking about plundering her ass made me harder and Julie felt it too.

As if she could read my mind she said "Maybe someday soon you can fuck my ass."

"I'd like that" I responded and she laughed and kissed me saying "I'll bet you would."

Julie was highly orgasmic and in no time her humping ramped up in speed and movement; she loved rubbing her hard clit against my pelvic bone.

She came once, then again, shuddering and this time discharging a bit of female juice.

I felt the warm liquid on my cock and my sack as it cascaded down to the bedding.

Julie collapsed on my chest, her body shaking at the power of our lovemaking.

I found out later she'd never had multiple orgasms before.

I held her, rubbing her back, kissing her softly, assuring her everything was good.

Julie told me she was embarrassed at what happened and I assured her it was a natural response when two people make love and are in sync with one another.

She kissed me; but by the look in her eyes I could see she was not totally buying into my sexual insight but she had came twice for me and gushed, which means something worked for us, right?

Having creamed on my cock twice, I rolled her over and took her missionary, with her legs wrapped around my neck as I pounded her steamy tight female sleeve until I unloaded into her.

If she was fertile, I would have impregnated her with that load; it was a big one and I planted my swimmers deep.

It occurred to me as I lay next to Julie panting after my orgasm that she was a very beautiful woman. When I first met Julie she was attractive but in a bad place mentally. Now, after being with her and getting to know her, her inner beauty had surfaced.

Julie liked sex; she glowed and purred when I was naked with her. We'd only been together a few times and each session I made sure that she came often.

Our sex sessions were long ones. I wasn't into hit and runs. Once we got fucking, well, we'd go all night, or most of it anyway.

In our sexual adventures, I had made good use of the available terrain, moving her around the pool, spa, massage table, chairs, floor and the bed so she could feel my cock pumping into her from different angles and speeds, and I also varied the depth of my thrusting to tease and please her.

More than once she would reach down to play with her pussy while I was pounding away at her and I would always push or pull her hand away and she would groan that she wanted to cum.

I always told her that she needed to be patient and let me bring her to her orgasm because it was so much a DIY job.

As we fucked she shared that in her mind, I was her boyfriend and that she wasn't going to have sex with any other man because no one treated her anywhere close to how good I did.

After that last round, lying naked next to me Julie said "I know you are married, and Catherine is my very good friend and I would never come between the two of you. But I love you Jack and I know you love me too. Our love is a special love and I always want us to have this together."

I kissed her and told her "I love you too" and she smiled and kissed me back.

We fell asleep for a few short minutes and then nude, I left her bed and went to rejoin Catherine in the other bedroom of the suite.

In a few minutes Julie slipped into the big oversized king bed and snuggled up behind me.

I fell asleep with her breasts crushed against my back as she spooned me.

I had no idea how long I was asleep but when I woke up Julie was slowly stroking me.

I was big and very hard.

She whispered into my ear "I need you inside me Jack."

She ran her tongue around my right ear and that caused me to become harder.

A few more strokes, slowly, teasingly, base to tip, very purposefully done.

She was a woman on a mission.

I was wide awake.

Julie had my attention.

Her tiny hand felt great.

"Please" she whispered to me.

With that I rolled over and we quietly slipped out of bed and went back into the second bedroom where Julie got up on the bed on all fours, then backed up so I could take her from behind while I was standing on the carpet.

She was sopping wet from having been playing with herself lying next to me and her pussy was still dripping my first load of baby batter.

Taking my cock into my right hand, I pointed it at her shaved peach cut and ran it up and down her lips a few times to let her know I was ready.

Grabbing her by the hips, I pulled myself into her all the way with a single thrust, balls deep and she came.

Julie shook at the unexpected fullness of my entrance and she gasped out in pleasure.

"Oh Fuck Jack!"

Then she shook again, coming for a second time.

I held on to her waist as she cried out in surprise at the second wave of pleasure cursing through her body.

Julie fell into the bed, her ass still up and my cock still fully embedded in her tight warm wet pussy.

I thought she was going to start crying but she didn't.

Instead she responded by grinding on my cock, in search of a third orgasm.

"What a horny girl you are" I laughed, as I slapped her on the ass.

She replied "Only because you turned me into one."

I started pumping, matching each of her grinds with a strong and determined push of my own.

Each time I went balls deep, doing my best to fit every millimeter of my cock into her.

I loved being able to take her deep and I was looking forward to doing the same thing in her ass.

Lazily she pushed her hair back off her face and smiled up at me.

"I could get use to coming like that Jack. You're quite the cocksman, aren't you?"

I responded by smiling at her and then I started pounding her mercilessly for about ten minutes, reaching under to play with her clit, bringing her to a third and then a fourth orgasm of the session before I coated her insides with another blast of my white salty man juice.

She fell onto the bed and I climbed up beside her.

We laid there for a minute and I was thinking that since it was already 4am, I might as well get dressed and go to the gym.

Julie had other plans for me.

Smiling, she pushed me onto my back and climbed between my legs.

"I've never tasted a woman before" as she reached for my still stiff dick and she lowered her head and started licking the tip.

I groaned at this delightful surprise; this was something I didn't expect from Julie.

Normally she'd grab a warm washcloth and clean me up, then start sucking.

Was I turning her into a slut? A lesbian? Or just a girl who wanted to expand her sexual boundaries?

Or did she just want to take care of me?

Julie had always given me great head and this time was no exception.

She licked me clean and got me hard again.

She had a very talented tongue.

"I don't taste so bad! I want you to fuck me again Jack. I won't see you for another week or more and I want you inside me. I love your cock."

With that we laid side by side, kissing and caressing each other.

Julie's tiny hand continued to stroke me.

With all of this loving, I was getting the urge to make a deposit and Julie looked down and giggled at me and said "You look like you're ready to pop."

I kissed her and said "I'm getting close."

"Get on top of me and fuck me Jack."

I did just that, slipping into her female oven and she wrapped herself around me.

I was like a blanket on top of her and she smiled up at me.

"I like it when you're on top Jack it makes me feel loved and secure."

I smiled at her and she whispered "Kiss me" and we had the hottest kiss I can ever recall.

Julie wanted me to last longer, but she was so tight and those long lips were so tantalizing and she was so loving in her embrace I shot a load in just a few minutes.

I wanted to pull out but she held me tight, telling me "Let it soak Jack, and give me every drop you have."

We kissed again, and it was good, very good.

Finally, I rolled off of her and she snuggled right up to me.

Like Spandex; she was all over me and in that goofy "I love you" state of mind.

Post orgasmic bliss.

Hers.

I was in the "that was a great fuck" mindset of "how soon can I do it again?"

Julie broke the silence with "I need to ask you a favor."

I replied "Ask away."

She said "I may need to have an operation and if it's successful, I'll be able to have children."

"That's great, tell me more."

"Apparently I am not infertile, but there is something not right with my tubes. If I have this operation they can be opened wider and I'll be able to have babies."

"I always thought you would be a great mom. How much are we talking about?"

"Maybe $50,000, all in. Some of it is covered by insurance. I'll be in the hospital for a few days and recovery time is four months. After that I am good to go."

I had the money, I just was a little surprised at the request.

And the amount and the timing.

The subject was also ... strange.

Julie continued "After I recuperate, we can have a baby together."

WTF?

One second I am dozing off with a hot naked chick after having fully satisfied myself (and her) and the next moment my world is shaken to the foundation by the words every married man who is fucking someone who is not his wife dreads to hear: we can have a baby.

BTW, which is worse: I'm pregnant or we can have a baby?

I shivered in fear.

Julie asked me if I was okay and I just said "Yes" and then I pulled the blanket up over me.

I was dozing no more.

I was on Red Alert, Battle Stations, Damn the Torpedoes. Warp Speed.

Finally I asked "What did you say?"

"I said after I recuperate we can have a baby. I'd love to have a little girl with you Jack. Maybe more than one."

WTF?

Was I in the Twilight Zone? An alternative universe from a Star Trek movie?

Had I just been punked? Where was Ashton Kusher?

Silence.

We were breathing in sync and she was still snuggled up to me; my arms around her and my hands on her impressive breasts.

My cock was somehow getting hard again, lying between the cheeks of her ass.

Was all this talk of having a baby with Julie getting me hard?

When Julie wiggled I grew harder.

Julie broke the silence with "Catherine is fine with this Jack. She would have paid for the operation with her American Express card but you told her to stop spending so much money. So when you were away this week we talked about it and she said she was fine with me having your baby."

I didn't want to break Julie's heart but I didn't really trust her on this.

Can you blame me?

Maybe the two ladies had been drinking when they had this conversation (well, maybe Julie had been drinking; Catherine was pregnant and wasn't drinking at all) and Julie misunderstood what Catherine had said to her.