Why I Eat a Lot of Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or maybe she just made it up. Although Julie did not seem like the type.

"I'm not opposed to the surgery Julie, but having your baby is something I need to think about. Right now I am thinking it is not a good idea."

She turned over so we were face to face and smiled at me and kissed me.

I kissed her back.

We kissed well together. Very well.

My hard on was poking her in the belly.

Julie whispered to me "See what I do for you?"

I replied with a smile and "You aren't on the pill?" (Holy shit!)

"I've never been on the pill Jack. When I was married that fucking ex of mine wanted me to get pregnant and stay that way. But as hard as he tried to do the deed, either his penis was too small or maybe he didn't produce enough sperm or his sperm was weak. Combine that with my tubes that don't work as they should and I didn't need to be on the pill."

I didn't say a word I just nodded, wanting her to go on.

Julie continued with "I don't think you'll mind but at my last doctor's visit I shared that I was seeing someone."

Julie smiled and went on "I told her I was seeing you Jack. The doctor was happy for me. She knows how hard the divorce was for me."

Julie kissed me and shared that "I told her all the things you had done for me and were doing for me and she told me you sounded like a very good man."

Julie kissed me again and said "I told her you were a so kind and good in so many ways. I told her what a great lover you were and she was impressed. My doctor said she was surprised that I wasn't already pregnant by you. I told her that we had only been together on safe days for me so far."

There was a moment of silence as I am thinking I have been playing with fire since the first time I slept with her and then Julie continued "I hope you don't mind Jack but your sexual prowess came up and I shared the details of our ... lovemaking ... with the doctor. The doctor said that a man of your length could impregnate me the first time we had sex provided it was on a good day. She asked me to hold off on the surgery until we tried getting me pregnant the regular method for a few months."

I am sure I looked like Christopher Walken in the movie The Deer Hunter in the scene where the prisoners of war are forced to play the game of Russian Roulette.

I whispered "Is this a good time of the month for you?"

Because I was scared shitless at the moment.

At what I might hear next.

"Tonight it's safe Jack. I promise."

I shivered again at the thought of the many times I had fucked Julie when I dropped large potent loads into what might have been a fertile pussy.

"Jack, are you okay?"

I nodded, hearing her but still thinking of the ramifications of unprotected sex with Julie.

How many lives would be impacted if she got pregnant.

"You'll come around to it the idea of having a baby with me Jack. I know you love me. We're great in bed together. Talk to Catherine about it, okay?"

WTF? My wife wants me to have a baby with another woman? Really?

We got back into bed with Catherine for about an hour before I got up to work out.

I came back at 7am with some coffee for my wife but Julie was gone, off to Rainer Field to escort Cordelia to Las Vegas.

She texted me from the plane, thanking me for a great night.

She ended her message with I Love You.

****

I shit, showered and shaved and then got dressed for my series of meeting that were scheduled.

I kissed Catherine good bye and headed downstairs to get picked up for my business appointments with the car dealership owners.

I ran into Janet (The MILF) in the lobby.

She had flown up the night before and was spending the weekend with us; her ex had her two girls.

She had some news to share with me.

What she told me would change my life forever.

Janet was pregnant.

I was the father of her baby.

****

Jack Colton will be back soon.