Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They did learn several things, however. Their informer was correct. The drugs did come in on that ship. The dogs could not pick up the scent of the drugs, through the olive oil. The scanners had missed the drugs. They would check the machines, immediately. They had to notify their counterparts, in Italy, about the method used to transport the drugs, the brand name, and point of manufacture on the can. They did not know what 'Family' thought the scheme up, but they had a very good idea, because it happened in Brooklyn. They needed someone to infiltrate this operation, and it had to be in Italy. It had to be someone above suspicion, and could move around freely.

At the next meeting, the chief posed these problems to his agents, and reminded them, that time was not on their side.

"Does anyone have any ideas?

Two agents said, "How about Frank Gennaro?"

"Who?"

"The agent you had us fire, because of budget cuts. He was the guy inside Tony Caruso's house, ostensibly guarding his daughter, but he was making nice with Tony. He is in Italy with her now, under the protection of Tony's family, while she goes to school."

"You idiots let me fire him."

"We asked you, nicely, not to do it sir, but you would not listen to us."

"When do I ever listen to you two?"

"Sir, you never listen to us, and for good reasons."

"Good answer, Gomes. I will get him back on the payroll, and give him his marching orders, within the week."

"Sir, Caruso was paying him two grand a week to guard his daughter. It is a very easy job. What if he says no?"

"If I remember correctly, he was a Marine; right?"

"Yes sir, he was."

"He will not say no, when his country needs him."

Someone in the room said, "Bullshit," under his breath.

The chief yelled, "Who said that?"

Everyone in the room raised their hands.

The chief said, "Wise asses," as he left the room.

18. Unprotected Sex or I am going to get you pregnant!

"How are you feeling, Frank?"

"I am not talking to you, Antonia. I have not slept in two days, and my dick feels like someone has run it through a blender."

"Awww! Did I hurt the big, bad man?"

"I told you, that you are the devil reincarnate. When we get to Milan, I am buying crucifixes, and putting them all around the apartment. I need all the protection I can get from you."

"Frank, I thought you were supposed to be protecting me?"

"If someone kidnapped you, with in one week they would be begging me to take you back. They would even pay me to take you back."

"You should be ashamed of yourself. All the talk about molesting me, doing those nasty things to me, and when you finally get the chance to do them, that monster of yours cannot stay awake. I have to do everything in my power to wake him up. Then all he does is disappoint me."

"You lying sack of shit. You have never been left wanting for an orgasm. You have always cum, screaming at the top of your lungs."

"Yes, Frank, I am screaming at the top of my lungs. I am screaming for more, because you are giving me less than I want."

"Antonia, if I were you, I would go to the back of the airplane and not talk to me, until we land in Milan. If you keep aggravating me the way you are, instead of flying north, I will turn west, over the water. Then, I will throw you into it, and see if you can swim to shore."

"I told you Frank; a 'Forest Fire.'" Whenever you feel that you want to quit, I will not hold you back. You have lasted a whole two days so far. I am very proud of you. I will miss you when you go, but I will understand that I have worn you out."

"Move to the back of the airplane, before I rape you where you are."

"May I remind you, sir, you have never had to take anything, from a woman, she has not offered freely. Now you are threatening to rape me, because I am too much woman for you."

"I hate you Antonia. I really, really, really hate you."

"They say that hate is the closest thing to love, Frank. You know how much you love me."

"I do not know if I should burn the books first, or you. Maybe I should use the books to burn you. Either way, I should burn you both, at the stake."

"Can I have marshmallows and melted chocolate, please?"

Frank grumbled, and shook his head. He reached over to the copilot seat and grabbed her. She screeched as he pulled her out of her seat, over the center console, and into his lap.

"Listen to me, my one hundred pound weakling, if you keep this up, you will travel in my duffel bag, in the cargo bay." When he finished his threat, his mouth threatened to eat her face, with his kisses. He did not miss one spot. She could not stop laughing, when he got to her ears. She found out that she was extremely ticklish there, and he took full advantage of it.

Her gyrations caused him to get hard and she asked, "Is that what I think it is?"

Fearfully, Frank replied, "No, you just have my shorts and abunch."

"Frank, you have just lied to me again. That is two lies in two days."

"This one was because I did not want to die."

"But what a way to die, Frank. When you meet your friends in heaven, and they ask you how you passed away, you can tell them it was in the arms of a little girl. They will give you their wings, in addition to your own."

"You even think like the devil. You could sell a used car to aused car salesman."

Not understanding what the metaphor was, Antonia asked him, "Is that hard to do, Frank?"

He laughed so hard, he nearly knocked her off his lap. He had to grab her, and pull her back to his chest, before she disengaged the autopilot.

"Baby, you have to stop doing that to me. You are going to give me a heart attack."

"Why, Frank, I do not understand?"

"You are so gullible in the ways of the world. People are going to try to take advantage of you, for a very long time."

"Then tell me about the used car salesman, and we can check that one off the list."

Frank spent the next ten minutes telling her about used car salesmen and unscrupulous mechanics. How they take advantage of people, especially women, who do not know anything about cars.

When he was finished speaking, Antonia's mouth hung open in disbelief. "They really do that to people?"

"They not only do it, but they laugh all the way to the bank."

"Isn't it illegal for them to do that?"

"Yes, it is, but only if they get caught doing it."

"Those bastards should be taken out behind their places of business and killed."

"Antonia, do you think the punishment you just handed out, fits the crime?"

"Frank, if they only did it to one person, no. However, if they have been doing it to hundreds of people, over the course of many years, then I believe the punishment fits the crime."

"I hope you never become a judge, and I steal a box of one hundred paper clips. You would tell me, before sentencing, if I had stolen one paperclip it would have been okay. However, I stole ninety-nine more and therefore I am sentenced to life imprisonment."

"Maybe not life imprisonment, Frank, but at least twenty years."

He started tickling her ears, and she started screaming and wiggling like a worm in his lap. He had not expected his body to react so quickly, but it did, and she noticed.

"Do not tell me your shorts are in a bunch, Frank. I know what I am feeling, and I want it, now."

"You are insatiable. I should never have taken your cherry. I was safer around you before I did. My prick has lost two layers of skin, in the past two days, since we started screwing. Very soon, I expect that it will be bleeding, because of overuse."

"Bullshit! According to you and your mother, you had to keep a schedule, to keep your bimbos apart. I give you twenty minutes or more between our sessions. I give you more time when you fake that you are sleeping. I do not want anyone else, but you Frank. So hurry up and get me pregnant, then you can leave and live your own life. I will have one of my father's people guard me after that."

"I am not leaving you, ever. I may hate you forever. I may tell you that I hate you every day of our lives together. However, when you go to sleep at night, and when you wake up in the morning, the face you are going to see is mine."

"Are you threatening me, Frank, or are you going to get plastic surgery, so I can bear looking at that face?"

"When we get on the ground, you are going to get such a spanking."

"Oh goodie!"

Frank squeezed her to his chest and said, "I give up. I do not have a clue what to do with you."

"Just love me and protect me, Frank. I will take care of everything else, I promise. You will never have to work a day in your life, and I do not mean because my father is paying you. I can do things that will astound you. One day I will prove it to you."

"I do not want to be hypnotized."

"I cannot hypnotize people, Frank. I can do something, and if my father knew about it, he would never let me out of his sight."

"Do you want to give me a hint?"

"No, because you are a blabbermouth. You could not keep a secret, if my life depended on it."

"You should only know Antonia, you should only know."

"Good old Frank. All talk, and no proof."

He kissed her, fervently, spank her hard with his right hand, picked her up and put her back in her seat. He told her to buckle up, and be good, or he was going to fuck her in the ass, like did Celeste.

Antonia looked at him and smiled. "Will you do it now?"

Frank threw his head back and said aloud, "God, forgive me for what I was thinking."

"Okay, out with it. What were you thinking of doing to me?"

"It had nothing to do with you, Antonia, and it is none of your business."

"Come on Frank. You know you are going to tell me. Tell me now, and get it off your chest."

"I thought about our children and what it would be like with us as parents. The arguing they would hear during the day, and the sex they would hear during the night. I thought it would be better, if they were never born'."

"Frank, I am going to be a wonderful parent. You are going to be as free as a bird, to do what you wish. Your name is not going to be on the birth certificate. If you want to visit, you will always be welcome. I told you, you would never have to work, and I will keep that promise. You can stay with your parents or any place else. It is fine with me. Within the next year, or so, I will be independently wealthy, and I will be able to hire my own security force. My father will no longer be a problem. Hopefully, I will have at least one, possibly two children that I will adore."

"Antonia, now who is talking out of both sides of her mouth and has no proof."

"Prior to getting to Pisa, Frank, who thought I would be a nymphomaniac, and take two layers of skin off your dick?"

"Please do not remind me, it still hurts."

She sat back in her seat, and laughed an evil laugh, that made him shudder.

When he looked at her, he was sure he saw the beginning signs of horns growing on her head. He asked God to protect him, because he could not live without her.

The flight from Pisa to Milan was only one hundred and seventy-five miles, and they landed at 1:30 AM local time. They took a hotel room, in the center of the business district, signing in as husband and wife, on a honeymoon shopping trip.

The desk clerk smiled and upgraded their room to a mini-suite. Frank gave her a Fifty Euro tip for her kindness, and thanked her profusely She asked them to wait for one second, and she upgraded them again to a full suite. Antonia shouted with glee and ran around the clerks' desk, and hugged the woman. Frank continued to tip generously to everyone who serviced their needs. He ingratiated himself to the staff, and he was assured a bit of the anonymity he requested.

When they settle down in the suite, and their clothes were put away, Antonia yelled, "I am ready Frank. Hurry up!"

He groaned, quietly, "I am twenty-five. I am at the peak of my sexual years. She does not reach hers for another twenty years. I will be dead by then. Happy, but dead."

He walked into the bedroom. Her knees were at the edge of the bed, her ass was in the air, and her head was on a pillow, with her arms tucked underneath.

"If Celeste can take it, so can I!" Frank fell backwards faking a faint.

Antonia did not buy it, not for one second. "Get over here, Frank and do your duty."

Frank yelled, "Lord, please take me now, it will be less painful."

Antonia let out a laugh, and continued, "If you do Lord, you had better send a replacement. I am horny, and you made me this way."

Frank raised his head, looked at her, and said, "You have the nerve to make a bargain, with God?"

"I was not the one that made the bargain, you were. Think about it Frank. All I asked for was a replacement, because of the way he made me."

Frank thought about what he had said and nodded. "I hate you Antonia I really, really, really, really, really hate you. I should never have taught you those damn rules, bought you those books, and made you so smart. Every time I say something without thinking about it first, you feed it back to me like a cement sandwich. I do not like eating my own words. I have never had to do that before I met you. I am going to build a time machine, and bring it back to the day before your father offered me this job. I am going to run into the sewers of New York and live with the alligators as my pets."

He could not believe her answer. "There really are alligators living in the sewers of New York?"

He walked over to her and began spanking her bottom with a fervor he had not felt in weeks. When he stopped, he shook his head, because Antonia was wracked by a major orgasm. Her pussy was flooded, her thighs glistened with fluid, her eyes were peacefully glazed, and her face had a smile a mile wide.

"Thank you, Frank. I needed that, but I want to know about the alligators?"

Frank raised his hand, and tried to bring it down, but he just could not do it. He gave up. He sat down beside her and pulled her up onto his lap. "Baby, if there was a twenty foot alligator living in the sewers of New York, the two foot-long rats would have eaten it for breakfast by now. Please do not ask about the two foot long rats, because they are there."

"There is so much that I have to learn Frank." She buried her head in his chest, and smiled, "I hope you will stick around for a little while, and teach me."

"I would beat you, to within an inch of your life, if I did not believe you would enjoy it. How many times do I have to tell you, I am not leaving? As hard as it is for you to believe me, because you have made me lie to you, I am going to be here to protect you and my children for as long as I live."

"Frank, you know the conditions for them being called 'your' children. Until I have that little band of platinum around my finger, they are going to be 'my' children."

"You are disgustingly anal."

"I was already in that position, but you spanked me, instead."

"Little girl, the pain you felt when I took your virginity would not compare to the pain you would feel if I would go up your ass. Celeste was not an anal virgin. I was nearly too much for her to take. I would rip you apart. I will not do that to you, because you would be in the hospital afterwards. Any man would be thrilled to be first to go up there. It will not be me, because I know better. I am too big by half to do that to you. You can try it with a dildo, or banana and then graduate to a cucumber, but you still would not be able to take me up your bottom. You are too tiny, and I absolutely refuse."

"You did not say I could not try a smaller man to do it."

"We are not married, yet, and if that is what you want to do, go for it."

"Poor Frank, I just hurt his feelings. He wants me all to himself, even though we are not married."

"Where did you get that idea, smart ass?"

"Let me see? If it was not you, that said it, and it was not me, that said it, Celeste must have said it."

"I am going to kill that woman. She cannot keep her mouth closed about anything."

"Yes she can Frank. I watched her do it on you."

"You little minx. Your mind is always in the gutter."

"It is not Frank, it is in bed, thinking of you being fellated, by her."

"I am sorry, Antonia. You are going to have to go down in your vocabulary again. What was that word you were avoiding, again?"

"You know what she was doing to you Frank. You were moaning and groaning all over the bed."

"Say the words, Antonia, before I wash your mouth out with soap."

"Reverse psychology, I like that Frank. The nuns used to do it, when we used bad language. Now you will do it if I do not use bad language. Very cagey, old man."

"This old man is going to get the soap, if you do not say what she was doing to me."

"She was giving you ablow job, Frank. Are you happy now?"

"Was it so hard for you to use the vernacular?"

"I do not like to use it. I would prefer to use proper language, except when I am in bed with you. Then, the rational part of my brain turns off and my 'Id' takes over. Every fantasy I have ever had comes to the fore and I let it play out to the fullest."

"Well, wake up your 'Id,' you are going to get fucked. I am the 'fucker' and you are the 'fuckee'; you can be on top if you want."

"Frank, until one hundred and five pounds can lift two hundred and thirty pounds of dead weight, I want to be on top."

"As soon as we move in to the apartment, Antonia, we will start you on a weightlifting program. It should only take ten or fifteen years to build up enough muscle on that tiny frame to make that happen."

"Frank, you are so mean. I thought I would be able to do it in six or eight months."

"Baby, in six or eight months, you may be able to pick up the bar the weights go on, without assistance."

"When I get your dick in my pussy, I am going to break it off."

"What will you do then, without your favorite toy?"

"I will have it stuffed and finally make it man size. I will keep it in the freezer to make sure it does not deteriorate and bring it down to room temperature before I use it."

"Now, who is being mean?"

"Who said a short time ago 'I hate you Antonia, I really, really, really, really, really hate you."

"That sounds like something I would have said to you. However, someone said to me last night that hate is the closest thing to love."

"Frank, I hate eating my own words."

"Antonia, I heard those exact words, a short time ago."

"There must be an echo in this room. Let's fuck and see if it goes away."

"You just used bad language, when you did not have to Antonia."

"I am in bed with you, so who the fuck cares."

The conversation stopped, and they made love through the night and into the morning, until a complimentary meal arrived, at 11 AM.

Bleary-eyed, Frank tipped the attendant, generously. He returned to a bright-eyed and bushy-tailed Antonia, who was ready for another round of fucking.

Frank took her by the hand, and pulled her out of bed. "Into a cold shower missy. Enough is enough for one evening. Breakfast is waiting, and it will get cold, if we start again."

Antonia pouted, but went along with him. When she tried to start something in the shower, he grabbed both of her arms and washed her himself. Then he washed himself with one hand, as she squirmed and wriggled trying to get free. He was too strong for her, and she relented when he put the bar of soap near her mouth.

She yelled at him, "You are not fighting fair, Frank.

"The only thing between me and starvation is you. Breakfast is waiting, and if I have to tie you up again to eat, I will."

When she blew them another raspberry, he took the shower head and placed it directly in front of her face.

She screamed in barely recognizable English, "You son of a bitch. You will not get away with this."

He removed the water and asked her if she was going to be good.