Why I Hated The Guy From The FBI Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, it started to happen. Her head started coming up, her eyes focused, she looked across at Frank, who tried to keep a straight face, but then she turned to look at Philip, who raised his left arm defensively.

Antonia said calmly, "No, no, no. You are not going to get away with it that easily. I could beat the crap out of you right now, but it would be no fun, because you are expecting it. However, one day, in some way, when you are least expecting it, I will come at you like the Mongol hordes and you will tremble in fear. Now, how close is the nearest dress store?"

"It is across the street from the university's bookstore."

"If you had been nice, I would have treated you nice. However, you had to be like Frank, so I am going to have to train you, as I trained him. His mind no longer functions properly, when I look at him. If you ask him who I am, he will tell you that I am the devil reincarnate. Is that correct, Frank?"

"Yes mistress. I keep waiting for your horns to pop out of your head."

"I do not need my horns to take care of you, do I Frank?"

"When you are in one of your moods, the good Lord himself would run away."

"Do you see what you have done, Philip. You have crossed the wrong woman, and there is hell to pay."

Phillip said, "Frank, please help me.

"Phil, I would love to help you. But if I help you, who is going to be there to help me?"

Phillip replied, "Oh shit."

Chapter 20

Philip had arranged a party for twenty people at his villa, in the middle of the vineyards, as part of Antonia's plan to deforest Frank. Antonia and Frank were the guests of honor and there was plenty of food, wine, and merriment the entire evening. Men hung all over Antonia and women could not get enough of Frank. It seemed like every time the music stopped another woman handed him a glass of wine, and pressed her breasts into his chest. It reminded him of the good old days, when he was in high school, when he was keeping score. Then he blacked out. He woke up in the middle of a bed, between two very naked, very attractive women, and could not remember a thing. He got dressed went back inside, and rejoined the party. No one seemed to have missed him, and Antonia was still dancing and having fun. He looked at the clock and it was 11 PM, so he started drinking and dancing with some other lovely women. Then he blacked out again, and woke up in the middle of different bed, with two different naked women. He grabbed his head and said, "Holy shit!" One of the women started to rub her hand against his chest, and showed signs of waking up. He moved her hand away, got up, got dressed, and rejoined the party. It was 1:15 AM. Antonia was in a deep conversation with five other people, and did not seem to notice him. A woman walked over to him, swaying her hips, and whispered into his ear, "You have been avoiding me all night. I have you now, and I am not letting you go." Just as she finished saying that another woman grabbed him by his arm and said to the first woman, "Unless you want to cut him in half, you are going to have to learn how to share."

Frank said to them, "Ladies, I am not good enough to fight over."

The women said "Let me be the judge of that, if you please."

They took his hands and led him to a bedroom, and started to undress him. As they started to undress, and kiss him, he blacked out again.

When he woke up, the bed was totally disheveled, the room smelled heavily of sex, and both women were unconscious. He had no idea what happened, but is dick was thick with fluids, his fingers smelled and he knew he needed the shower. He ran in and took a quick shower, and when he returned one of the women was awake. She said, "Frank, you are amazing. You did it twice with each of us I have rarely had a boyfriend that could do it twice with me a night. I watched you cum four times tonight in this room. Can we do it again?"

Frank replied, "I would love to, however I have to check on Antonia. She may want to leave, because it is getting late. Maybe we will meet again sometime." Frank kissed her and said goodbye.

When he closed the door, both women broke into laughter. Frank had no idea what was going on.

It was nearly 3 o'clock as Frank rejoined the party, which had wound down considerably. He walked towards Philip and asked him where Antonia was. Philip replied that she was in the house somewhere, because the alarm was on and no one could leave without setting it off.

Frank asked, "Is she in a room, with a man?"

Philip responded, "What if she is Frank? It should not matter to you. You were fucking them two at a time tonight, and if you think she did not notice, you are wrong. She cried half the night away, because you were not with her. All of my guests did everything they could to keep her mind off you. If you had any thoughts of marrying her, I think you should scratch them. I do not think she could ever forgive you for abandoning her tonight, not only for what you did, but the way you did it."

Antonia came walking down the stairs. Her hair and her dress were disheveled, and she had been crying. Frank ran towards her, but she put up her hands and said to him, "Don't you dare touch me. Do not touch me ever again." She walked past him and asked, "Philip, could you take me home please?"

"Of course Antonia, I will have him ride in another car."

When Frank attempted to move towards her, Philip stopped him, with just a look. Frank was devastated. How could he have done this to her. She had told him he was as free as a bird, but even he knew better than to flaunt it in her face. He had lost the only woman he could not live without. How could he have been so stupid. He saw no way of apologizing to her or getting forgiveness from her. He felt like shriveling up and dying where he stood.

When they arrived back at the villa, two of Philips men went into Antonia's room. Several minutes later, they came with most of Frank's belongings and took them into a separate bedroom, and deposited them on the floor.

Then Philip arrived with one more thing that belonged to him. It was his duffel bag, and he threw it on top of his clothes. He said, "Frank, she said something about cats, stones, and bridges. It must be an American thing, because I do not know what she meant."

"I do. I know exactly what she meant."

"Is it a secret code, or can you tell me what that means?"

"She just told me I should kill myself."

"It is a Mortal sin to kill yourself Frank. No woman, no matter how much you love her is worth your immortal soul. There has to be something you can do that will alleviate her pain. She may never marry you or bare your children, but one day her pain will disappear."

"Philip how could I have been so stupid. What could have made me do that in front of her? She has satisfied my every desire, and I cannot see my life without her. How did I succumb so easily to those women? It was not an orgy. Everyone was just dancing normally. There was no suggestive talking or using drugs, and all of a sudden, I am in bed with six women in one night. The weirdest part is, I do not remember very much about it."

Philip laughed at him. "What you are saying, in other words Frank, is fucking them is just like fucking her. She is no different than any other woman to you. She is just another piece of ass to you."

"She is everything to me. She is my life. Since the day I met her, I tried to keep my distance from her, because I felt such a strong attraction to her. Then we were thrown together, by her father, who demanded that I keep her safe at all times. When he sent her here, he sent me with her and told me, if anything happened to her, he was going to kill my family, every one of them. I have not let her out of my sight since then, until last night, and we were among friends."

"Well, Frank, you had better think something up, because she does not want to see you, ever again. She will give you a few days to move out of the villa and make your arrangements with the college. After that, she wants you gone. My lawyers will be here on Monday, because if she is pregnant she wants you to sign away all your parental rights, forever. If you will not do that, she said she would get an abortion. She will not carry your child to term. She knows it will be a sin, but she cannot think of any other way around it. She cried all the way home. She was still crying, when I left her in her room. You have hurt that child to the very core of her existence and it will take her a very long time to recover. She spent her entire life in a convent, and the first man she falls in love with, fucks her over like a pro. I think I will take her to a spa in Switzerland, and hope the doctors can help her there."

"Philip, please ask her if I can speak with her. Please tell her I am sorry. Let me speak to her one more time, and whatever her decision is, I will live with it."

"I will ask her when she wakes up in the morning. Until then, two men will be posted, by her door, to make sure you do not try to enter her room."

"I will not do that to her. I hurt her enough for one evening. I have to think about what I can say to her to make her forgive me, if that is at all possible."

"Just remember Frank, no canvas bags, cats and stones. No shaving your neck and accidentally cutting your carotid arteries. You may feel like hell, also for what you did, but killing yourself is not the answer."

Frank lay down on his bed and immediately reached out his hand to touch Antonia, who he knew was not there. His mind was racing, but nothing logical was coming from it. He remembered dancing with all the women. He remembered taking them into the bedroom, undressing them, and getting into bed with them. After that, he remembered nothing. Was one woman the same as all the other women in his life, as Philip said? Was he that callous? He made a mistake, how could he be sure he would never make one like that again? He could not promise that to Antonia, because he did not know how it happened this time." He would tell her how he felt about her, he would tell her about what happened, as best as he could recall and then he would say goodbye. Even he could not accept the explanation he was going to give her, even though in his heart he knew it was the truth. However, he had to tell her, one more time, that he loved her with all his heart, and would sign his rights away to the child and never request to see him or her ever." His eyes still could not close, even as the sun rose high into the sky. He dressed into some jogging clothes and walked to the front door, and saw her sitting in the den. He started to say good morning, but she immediately turned her back to him. The alarm was off and he went for his run. He did not come back for six hours.

If he had heard the laughter that went on in the villa after he left, he would have had no clue as to what was going on. Philip said to Antonia, "You do know he is going to kill you."

"No he won't Philip. He may want to spank me and get his frustrations out, but we both have fun that way. However, I will have won the bet and that is what matters the most. You planted the seed last night and with a little more coaxing, he will realize what may make me feel better. When he realizes that he shaved himself and thereby lost the bet because of it that is when the fun will start. I am not sure which one of us will laugh louder, but then we will find out which one of us was faster. You may not see either of us for two days or three days, but he will live through it, I promise. Is the refrigerator stocked?"

"Yes, the refrigerator is full. You two are going to be the death of each other. You have only known each other for a few months and heaven knows what it is going to be like after your together for forty years."

"I think I'm going to like living in Italy Philip. When I finish school, I think I will apply for permanent residency."

"America's loss will be Italy's gain, Antonia. Is Frank staying also?"

"If I let him."

"Antonia, I believe I see those horns growing."

"They are just tiny ones."

Philip laughed.

A guard called Philip to tell him that Frank was returning and would be inside the villa and about two minutes.

Antonia ran for the bedroom, and everyone in the house returned to a somber mood.

As Frank walked in the front door, Philip greeted him and said, "I was beginning to worry about you. Your gun was missing from your room and you have been gone along time. I was afraid you had done something stupid."

"No Philip, I did not do anything stupid. I took the gun just in case I ran into one of those people who tried to take Antonia the other day. I was not going to off myself. I want to talk to her before even think of doing something like that."

"Frank, you will not think about doing that ever. Your parents will be here soon and you have a long life to live. It just will not be with Antonia, because of what you did."

"Philip have you ever been so deeply in love that it hurts. When the woman you love smiles at you, your house could be burning down around you, and it would not matter. She can drive you crazy all day long and you keep coming back for more, because you love her so much. Have you ever been in love like that?

"Since you put it that way, Frank, thankfully I have not been in love that way. That is, also, the reason I am still a bachelor I guess. I have never heard a man put so much pain into an explanation of love in my entire life. I think I will remain a bachelor forever, after hearing how much you love her, and now you will never have her. Be careful shaving Frank, or do you want to borrow my electric razor."

"Thanks Philip, but I will use my own. I will stay away from my carotid arteries, I promise."

"Good thinking, Frank. The lawyer should be here, before 2 PM, with the paperwork. I will try to have Antonia speak with you privately, before then, but do not get your hopes up too high. When I said, you were gone for six hours today, her reply was, "Hopefully he fell off a cliff." So, there is still a lot of animosity there, and I have to tread carefully."

"Thank you for trying Philip, I really appreciate it."

"Why don't you take a quick shower, come into the kitchen, and have something to eat. I do not think you had anything all day."

Frank went to bed that night full of food, anguish, pain, and doubts. He went through the rules to see where and how they could help him in this situation. Yes, he was 'Proactive'. He fucked six women almost in front of the woman he loved. He certainly did not 'Begin with an end in mind' because if he did, he would not be in this situation. He did not put 'First things first', otherwise he would have spent the night with Antonia. He did not think of a 'Win/Win' situation, where he could have danced with Antonia and some of the guests also.

As he continued down the list, everything he did, he had done wrong, and there was a right way to do it. Where the fuck was his head? Why couldn't he remember? Why had he done everything wrong? He had been so careful since getting out of the service and training with the FBI to keep his mind sharp and when he needed it most, it deserted him. He felt like an utter failure. This is what he was going to tell her tomorrow before he signed the papers. If Antonia would speak to him alone, for just a few minutes, that is what he would tell her. He had not only failed her, he had failed himself, and it was going to take him a long time to get over it. He would call her father and have him send someone to replace him, immediately.

At 8 AM Frank went into the kitchen to get some breakfast. No one was around, but there was a bag on the counter, and he looked inside to see what it was. There were cotton balls, nail files, polish remover, and as he looked towards the bottom of the package, he did a double take; he saw two pregnancy testers. His heart stopped, and he could not breathe. Was she pregnant? Was she late for her period? Was she trying to find out before he signed the papers? She could be having his baby and if he signed the papers today , he would never have the right to know it. He would have no rights at all. There had to be another way. He had to think of a way to change her heart and mind and he had to do it quickly. How, how, he had been over a thousand times and had not come up with a good enough answer. Now, not only was he going to lose her, he was going to lose his child. This had nothing to do with fairness. He had to find a way to crawl back into her life. He had to show her that he would be willing to commit to her forever. Would she believe him, probably not. However, it was the only course of action, he could see having any chance of working, at this point.

He picked up the telephone, called Philip and told him his plan.

Phillips yelled, "You are out of your damn mind. She is not even talking to you. She will feed it back to you on the end of her fist."

"Philip, it is a chance I am willing to take. Will you do it for me?"

"It has to be a platinum setting?"

"That is what the lady wants."

"Make sure that you shave very close, so the bandages I am bringing will stick to your face nicely. See you by 11 AM."

Frank was not looking forward to this, but this was an all or nothing proposition. If he wanted her, he had to prove it to her "beyond a shadow of a doubt." He wanted her more than he wanted air, at this moment.

There was a lot of movement in the villa, but Frank did not exit his room until he heard Phillips voice. He walked out into the foyer, took Philip by the arm and asked him for the package. It was small enough for aquick exchange and he said to Philip, "Please, get her to talk to me alone, just for a few minutes. I will do it in front of everybody, if I have to, but I would rather talk to her alone."

Philip knocked on the door and Antonia allowed him in. As Frank listened attentively, there appeared to be an argument going on between the two of them. When it stopped, Frank was not sure who had won.

When Philip stepped out of the room, he said, "There are plenty of objects in that room that she can throw. Do you understand?"

"Loud and clear Philip. Thank you."

As Frank's head cleared the door, he looked in to see where she was, and exactly how much trouble he was in. She was sitting in the middle of the bed, much like she was the day she was eating ice cream at the hotel. However, her head was down and she was not going to start this conversation. He kept a respectful distance from her and said, "Good morning, baby."

If looks could kill, I had just died. Her head popped up when I said that and I received the most awful stare I had ever seen. She started to rise and then thought better of it and settled back down. She said, "Frank, why don't you just say what you want to say can get the out of here."

"I wanted you to know I thought a lot about what happened that night, and whether you believe me or not, the truth is, I do not remember a lot of what went on. I know where it started and I know where I ended up, but I have no idea what happened in the middle. Regardless, I should not have been there. I should have been with you. I have gone over the rules in my head and I not only failed you, but I also failed myself. It will take me a long, long time to get over both those failures. I love you with my heart and soul Antonia Caruso. I would give my life to save yours thousand times over. I do not know if you're carrying my child or not, but I will sign whatever documents you want as far as their heritage is concerned. You can call them your children, and not mine, if it bothers you so much. (Frank reached into his pocket, pulled out a plastic bag, and threw it to Antonia.) In that plastic bag are the remnants of the hair that used to be around my groin. It is now as bare as the area around yours. You have won your bet. I am a Mexican hairless, the children are yours, as stated in the bet, unless I am willing to pay avery high price. So, in accordance with the rules I would like to ask you, Antonia, if you would marry." Frank reached into his pocket and took out the two caret ring, and held it in his hand, and showed it to her.