Why: Long Weekend with Ben Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned, wanting more. I whispered out, "Don't move, Sir."

I then twisted my body around beneath him, keeping his long hard cock buried in my ass. I drew my legs up, as I turned over and placed my back on the bed. I then settled myself under him in the missionary position. I pulled him down into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and ran my hands over his muscled chest and abs, admiring how the oil from my back had transferred to him. He was slick to my touch. I then placed my hands on his back, as I said "Please, fuck me Sir."

My face showed my need for him. He smiled down at me, as he began to slowly thrust his still hard cock into me. I admired his ability to stay hard. I chanced to ask a question, "Sir, how long do those pills work? How long will you stay hard?"

Ben smirked saying, "Oh, don't you worry boy. My pills will keep me hard all day long. I won't have to take another pill until noon. And it's just now 8am. You like me fucking your boy hole, don't you boy? You like the feeling of this piece of man meat inside your tight little ass, don't you?"

I breathed back, "Yes, Sir. You feel great inside my boy hole. My asshole feels nice and tight around your big hard cock."

Ben continued his slow thrusts in and out of my asshole, relishing in my new vocal pleas. Ben and I then went quiet again and our steady breathing were then only sounds heard. He raised his chest up over me and placed his hands on my thighs, still wrapped around his waist. He didn't increase the speed or strength of his thrusts, he simply gripped and rubbed my thighs as he continued the slow ass fucking that he was giving me. I raised my hands to his oiled body. I ran my hands over his muscled chest, abs, biceps, and sides.

I continued my stroking of his body, as he worked his long hard cock slowly in and out of my boy hole. My body was slowly moving against him. I felt my ass cheeks being squished in every time his thighs pressed into me. His crotch ground against my balls, causing my a delightful sting of pain to run through my body. My asshole was stretched amazingly tight around his massively wide and hard cock shaft. I moaned at the feeling of his long hard cock flowing through my body. His bulbous cock head was imbedded in my insides and I felt it stretching me from within.

Ben then brought one of his hands down to my semi hard boy cock. He ran his fingers over my cock head, down my shaft, and then gripped the base. He then gripped my balls tightly in his hand. I began to tug my balls out and away form my body. I felt a spasm of delicious pain shoot throughout my body. I moaned at the feeling this gave me. Ben smirked down at me, as he continued to pull painfully on my balls and slow fuck my ass. Ben hoped that I would have a pleasurable response to him pulling on my balls.

Considering how much pleasure I had come to take from his extraordinarily long and wide cock being shoved up my ass or down my throat, he had to think that my pain threshold was fairly high and that I probably liked a little pain. He had plans to complete my submission to him. He kept his tight grip on my balls, as he continued to slow fuck my boy hole. His moans had grown in volume. Ben's tight hold and pulling on my balls had caused my moans to go from soft and quiet, to louder and more defined.

I was amazed at the pleasure I was taking from having him pull painfully on my balls. I had never felt anything like this before. I remembered back to when he had fucked me rough and hard doggie style, his huge balls had continuously swung into my own boy balls causing a pleasure in the was they smacked painfully into me. He was not gripping or pulling overly rough or hard, but just enough so that I felt a painful wave crash over my body every time he pulled my balls. He was now gripping my balls tighter and pulling them in sync with his forward thrusts of his hips, pushing his long hard cock into me.

Our moans were coming out as one. I continued to stroke his muscled body. He continued his painful grip and pulling on my balls, as his other hand gripped and stroked my thigh. I tried to rub my ass back into his thrusts. I was just barely able to push a little back into him. Ben felt this and smirked down at me, asking "You want it harder, don't you boy? You want me to pound your boy hole hard and deep. I bet you can feel every inch of my long hard cock in your ass. Tell me what you want, boy."

I breathed out, "I want you to fuck me, Sir. Please fuck my asshole harder."

Ben smirked wider at my admission and plea. He gripped my thigh tighter in his hand and tightened the grip on my balls with his other hand. I moaned out loudly at this. I then felt his drive his long hard cock deep and hard into my ass. My moan came out as a deep guttural sound. Ben didn't build up speed slowly, he simply began a deep, hard, and punishing pace of plunging his long hard cock in and out of my ass. I felt my body moving back and forward across the bed, as the force of his thrusts slammed against my ass cheeks.

My moans were clearly signs of my own pleasure, as his massive cock slammed deep into my boy hole. I arched my back as I tried to push myself back into him. I placed my hands around his sides and gripped his back tightly, pulling him into me harder. His moans were deep and forceful. He grunted out, "God damn, boy! Your tight little asshole always feels so good wrapped around my big hard man cock. I bet you love the way it feels to have this monster slamming into your ass, don't you boy?"

I moaned back, "Yes, Sir. Your big hard cock always feels great inside me."

Ben continued, "Aint no little boy or grown ass man ever been able to take my man meat even half as good as you can. I'm going to make a playground out of your asshole, boy. I am going to fuck your asshole so much, that you won't feel happy unless my cock is stretching your asshole. I may just fuck you everyday, now. I may just fill your tight little ass with a load of my cum everyday before you go to school, make you walk around all day with my man seed inside you to remind you who you belong to. Uunnhh...I am not going to stop fucking you until my cock stops filling you with my man cum."

"I'm going to fuck you every way that I can think of. I want to pound your tight asshole, until my cum gets pumped into your stomach. Now take my big cock, boy. Love how my cock feels inside you."

I was beyond answering him now. My moans were all the answer I could give. His tight grip and rough pulling on my balls, and his deep and hard pounding of my ass, had my head spinning in pleasure. My head was thrown back. My eyes were closed in pleasure. My hands gripped his muscled body. My tight smooth body was being forced forward and back on top of my bed by the force of his hard thrusts, driving his long hard cock deeper and deeper into my ass. My mouth hung open, emitting moans of pleasure. My thighs were wrapped around his waist, gripping him tightly to me.

Ben then suddenly let go of my balls and grabbed both of me thighs. I opened my eyes as he then placed my legs over his shoulders. I let out a loud grunt, as I felt my body contort under him. He then placed a hand back on my hip and his other back to gripping my balls. He now slammed deep and hard into my ass. He pulled me into him with the hand on my hip, as he thrust forward into my ass. He was gripping my balls tightly as he roughly pulled them. I felt my eyes close halfway, as the pleasure and delicious pain crashed over my body.

Ben's moans were deep and full of bass, as he forcefully drove his long hard cock in and out of my tight boy hole. My moans were higher pitched and spoke of the force being used to slam his massive cock into my ass. I felt his long hard cock plunging into my insides with every thrust of his hips. My ass cheeks were being smacked and squeezed by his hard muscled thighs, as they crashed against me. I gripped his arms and held myself against him, trying to keep myself steady as he roughly ass fucked my tight body.

Ben moaned out, "Just imagine all of those people who see you every day, they have no idea how much cum I pump into your tight little ass. They have no clue that your lips have been stretched around my giant cock. I wonder how they would all react to see you sucking my huge balls? I bet some of them would like to see your face buried between my ass cheeks, as you stick your tongue up my asshole. I can only imagine the looks on their faces if they saw my monster cock slamming into your tight little boy hole."

"I wonder if they would look at you differently if they heard that way you moan when my big hard cock stretches your asshole. I wonder if any of your friends would be jealous as you sucked my massive cock and swallowed my cum. I bet they would love to take your place, when they saw and heard you having me rim your tight little asshole. All of those people will never know how good you feel knowing that I claimed you, boy."

I was unable to form anything even resembling an answer. I was still reduced to moans, as Ben continued his assault on my asshole and tight grip and tugs of my balls. Ben's groans and moans had grown in volume, as his thrusts had increased in speed and strength. I wanted him to really pound and slam my ass. I wanted his spray of cum to fill my insides. I knew that Ben would soon fill me with his hot man seed. I could tell by the sounds he was making. His tight grip on my hip and balls announced his approaching orgasm.

I felt my whole body being wracked by the force of his hard thrusts, driving his amazing cock deeper and harder into my boy hole. How was I ever supposed to hold out against the force of Ben's dominance? How could I have hoped to stand against the shear power of him? I accepted that my submission to him had been a foregone conclusion, since he first decided to take me. He had never been violent with me. He had only ever dominated me by his massive size and dominating presence.

Ben's thrusts into my ass were becoming more forceful. His pulling on my hip and tugging on my balls had reached a strength that pulled my attention back to the hard ass fucking that I was receiving. I felt one last massive thrust of his hips crash into my ass cheeks. His big hard cock plunged deep and hard into my insides. My hips pulled roughly into his thrust. My balls gripped tightly and pulled roughly. His bulbous cock head twitched and jerked inside me.

I felt a massive eruption of his hot juices inside me. I moaned loudly, as I felt his hot man seed coating my insides with every spray. My whole body was tense and rigid, as I focused all of my attention on feeling every drop of his man cum flow into me. I imagined his seed coating all of my insides white. Ben let out a massive moan, as his orgasm hit him full force. He felt his body tense and shake as his cock erupted a sea of his hot cum deep inside me.

He left his hard cock inside me, as he enjoyed the waves of pleasure crashing over his body. He loosened his tight grip on my balls. He relaxed his body over me, as his cock emptied itself inside me. I only barely felt my balls being released, as the feeling of my tightly stretched asshole and insides were bathed in his hot man seed. I thought back to everything he had said, as he was roughly fucking my boy hole. He was right, no one had any idea about me. I corrected myself thinking of Tim and Dan, but I was amazed that the whole world seemed to disappear when I was servicing Ben.

I knew it wasn't a bad thing. I needed to forget about everything else, and concentrate on him. It's not like I could be thinking about homework when I was busy sucking his massive cock. I couldn't be distracted with thoughts of the swim team, when I had my asshole tightly stretched around Ben's long hard cock. How was I supposed to think about the outside world, when I was rimming his man hole or his was tongue fucking my boy hole?

By now my moans had subsided ad my breathing had calmed. I lay there underneath his muscled form, completely relaxed with his long hard cock still buried in my ass. I looked up at Ben, and found him breathing normally again. I decided to take some initiative. I pushed my body up, as I said quietly "Roll over."

I kept myself firmly attached to his body, as he rolled us over onto his back. His long hard cock stayed firmly inside my ass the whole time. I was now sitting on his lap, with my legs to either side. I bent my knees and placed my calves on the mattress, to either side of him. I then placed both of my hands on his muscled chest, as I slowly began to rock my hips forward and back. I began to roll my abs in sync with my hips, working his long hard cock in and out of my asshole. I was again amazed at how good it felt to manipulate his massive cock inside my ass, just by rolling my abs.

I was able to move my hips forward on his lap until only his cock head rested just inside my asshole. I would then move my hips backwards, taking his long hard cock all the way back inside me. As I was moving my hips forward and back, I would rock my hips causing his massive cock to bend inside me. My rolling abs caused further manipulations to his massive cock being worked inside me. I moaned loudly as I worked his long hard cock in and out of my ass. My arms were locked straight and planted on his chest.

My eyes were clamped shut as I concentrated on working his magnificently long and hard cock. My back was arching and relaxing, as I maneuvered my body. I loved the feeling of his bulbous cock head plunging deep into my insides. I cracked my eyes open when I felt Ben's hands grip my ass cheeks. I thought he was going to begin bucking or thrusting his hips so intensify the movement of his cock in and out of my ass, but he seemed more than content to let me work his massive cock. I breathed deeply and moaned loudly, as I took every inch of his monster cock deep into my ass.

I felt one of his hands move from my ass cheek, around my body, and come to grip my semi hard boy cock. He began to slowly stroke me. I didn't want to cum. I wanted to work his cock in and out of my asshole. I wasn't interested in having my own orgasm. I placed my hand on top of his hand, stroking my cock, whispering out, "No don't."

I saw the look of confusion on his face. I smiled as I guided his hand back to gripping my ass cheek. I then began moving my hips faster and faster. I felt my ass cheeks smashing against his thighs, as I would plant myself back on his lap taking his cock all the way inside me. I moaned softly at the feeling of having his long hard cock fill me completely. I used my arms to steady myself against his chest and to push myself back onto his cock. I was working myself up to a fast and hard pace now.

Ben was breathing deeply and moaning loudly, as I worked his long hard cock in and out of my ass. He continued to grip my ass cheeks in his hands and let me do all the work of fucking myself with his massive cock. Ben then moaned out quietly, "Fuck! Ride that cock boy. I want you to fuck yourself hard on my monster cock. Work my big hard cock into your tight little boy hole. Tell me what you feel, boy. Tell me how it feels to have my giant cock in your ass."

I breathed out, "It feels great, Sir. I feel you long hard cock pushing against my insides. I can feel your wide hard cock stretching my asshole nice and tight. I can feel every inch of your big cock inside me. Unnhh...you feel so fucking good in my ass, Sir. I want to ride this hard cock until you fill me with another load of your hot man seed. I don't need to cum. I want to feel your slippery cum pump deep inside me."

I continued to increase the speed and strength of my hip movements, driving his long hard cock deeper into my ass. I also increased the speed of my rocking hips and rolling abs, to force more and more stimulation and manipulation of his massive cock. My own moans had increased in volume along with my movements. I was now moaning loudly, as I forcefully fucked my ass with his long hard cock. I felt my hands gripping his chest tighter, as I added more force and strength to slamming my asshole up and down his massive cock shaft.

I heard my moans raise to a higher pitch, as I exerted more and more strength into forcing my asshole up and down his massive cock shaft. With my acceptance of the pleasure I received from my subservience to Ben and my own desire for more, I had completely thrown out my desire to stay quiet, so I was free to make as much noise as my body seemed to needed to. I had felt a weight lift off my shoulders that allowed me to do whatever felt good and whatever I was told to do. It was a freeing epiphany on my part and I was relishing in it.

I felt my hands digging into and gripping Ben's muscular chest with greater intensity, and I worried that I might be causing him pain or discomfort. But I threw out that line of thought and worries, as I concluded that he would tell me if I did something that he did not like. I also came to the conclusion that he enjoyed a bit of pain mixed in with our bouts of rough ass fucking and cock sucking, considering he had cum so explosively when I had accidentally bit him as he was viciously pounding my tight boy hole.

I remembered back to being horrified that I had bit him. I had expected to be yelled at or punished for causing him any pain or discomfort. But he had brushed off my sincere apology, and with his rough handling of my balls during our last round of ass fucking, I figured he knew I enjoyed it as well. I knew that I did not enjoy inflicting pain. I didn't think he enjoyed causing me a lot of pain or discomfort, just the right amount to add some extra spice to the moment. I began wondering what else he liked to do or have done to him. I was sure that I would find out eventually, but my mind was aglow with different fantasies of dominance and submission. I knew we both had a fetish for his signature leather clothing. I thought of how hot it would be for me to lick his cock and balls through his leather pants, as he had me do on other occasions.

I wondered if he would enjoy to strap me down or immobile in any leather bondage restraints. Would he enjoy some role playing scenarios, possibly to relive that first encounter in the alley? Would he enjoy if I were to give him a full body oil massage? I doubted I could keep my mouth and tongue from his cock, balls, and asshole if I gave him a massage. I imagined how hot it would be to cover his muscular body in warm oil. Feeling the slippery way I would move against his body.

I was drawn back to my current movement of forcing my asshole up and down his massive cock. I felt my ass cheeks slamming down against his thighs every time I pushed my asshole down on his long hard cock. I worked my asshole up and down his cock shaft even harder and faster than before. I needed to feel him cum inside me again. I wanted to make him cum all on my own. I wanted to feel the amazing way his long hard cock would suddenly go completely rigid inside my ass. I wanted to feel his cock head enlarge and twitch, as it was buried deep inside me. The way his body went tense right before he filled my boy hole with his hot man seed.

My hip movement forward and back, then rocking of my hips, and the rolling of my abs all increased as my desire to make him cum intensified. My moans increased in volume, as my hip movement drove his massive cock deeper and harder into my ass. I moaned out, "Cum for me, Sir. I want to feel your hot cum deep inside me. God, your hard cock feels so fucking good in my tight asshole. Please, cum inside me."

My begging and pleas seemed to drive Ben wild. He began to buck his hips up into my downward thrusts, driving his long hard cock deeper and harder into my ass. His moans increased in volume, as he added his own movements to my ass fucking. He moaned back at me, "Tell me what you feel, boy. I want to hear you talk with my big cock in your boy hole. Tell me how great it feels to have a real man's monster cock shoved deep into your tight little ass. Don't stop talking until I cum, boy."