Why: Long Weekend with Ben Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,350 Followers

My inner musings were cut off, as Ben reached between my legs and tightly gripped my balls and boy cock with one hand. I felt the pleasurable sting of pain shoot through me. When did I come to enjoy having my balls roughly handled? I moaned in pleasure, when he tightened his grip on my balls and boy cock and began to pull downwards gently. I felt like I should be trying to squat lower to relieve the pressure of Ben pulling on my cock and balls, but I didn't want to. I wanted to feel this pain.

Ben's tongue was now licking up and down inside my ass. I again thought back to my first time rimming him. I had just naturally taken to the different techniques of tonguing his man hole. Without being told exactly what to do, I had worked his man hole in just the sort of way that has worked and was now working my own boy hole. I heard another muffled moan, as he switched to licking his tongue from left to right inside my ass. I moaned out again in pleasure.

Ben kept this deep rimming up for another few minutes of shear pleasure. I then felt his tongue slip out of my asshole with one last upwards lick. I moaned as I felt him lick over the outside of my ass and plant a kiss to my puckered hole. Ben grunted saying, "Boy, I love this tight hole of your's. I could rim and fuck it for days and never get bored. Would you like that, boy? You want me to fuck your boy hole for days? We've got nothing to do for the rest of today and tomorrow. How would you like to extend this sleep over until Sunday night, or Monday morning? I could fuck your cute little tight boy hole Monday morning, and send you off to school with your insides coated with my man seed. You want that, boy? You want to walk around school all full of my hot cum?"

I could only moan out, "Yes, Sir. I would like that a lot. I always like having your hot cum inside me. It always feels so good when you fill me with your man seed. Both times when you've been over here alone, I always slept with your hot cum still inside me. I still have all of the seed you pumped into me last night."

Ben chuckled behind me saying, "Not anymore you don't. I just fingered your ass clean of my cum. You're all clear. I do love filling your ass and insides with my man seed, but every now and then, you'll need to get cleaned out. But don't worry boy, I got lots more loads of my hot cum to fill both your holes."

I could only moan out, "Thank you, Sir."

Ben then stood up behind me and smacked my bubble butt with his long hard cock. I felt him slide his massive cock head up and down my ass crack, as he said "You want this cock in your ass, boy? You want me to pump a load of cum into you? I'm sure willing to give it to you. All you have to do is ask, boy."

I moaned out, "Yes, please Sir. Please fuck my ass with you big cock. Please pump another load of cum into me."

Ben moaned, as he continued to work his cock head up and down between my ass cheeks. I felt him press my ass cheeks together and push his long hard cock between them. I wanted that hard cock in my asshole, not outside me. Ben smirked, saying "I intend to fuck you so much that by the time you go to school, your carrying so much of my hot man seed inside you that you can feel it moving when you walk. I bet you feel it when you sit down too. Did you feel all of my hot cum inside you last night when you slept and when you woke up?"

I answered honestly, "I don't remember falling asleep last night. Just waking up next to you. I do remember feeling your cum still inside me when I moved around, before you gave me the massage, Sir."

Ben continued to force his cock up and down between my tightly pressed ass cheeks, as he asked "What about the first time I came over here alone, or when I had you all to myself and Dan took Tim? Do you remember all my cum inside you then."

I nodded my head, answering, "I remember falling asleep and feeling squishy inside after you came over by yourself. I remember how it felt to walk around after you and Dan left, when I was taking care of Tim. It felt like I had a few gallons of hot cum inside me. I felt it move every time I took a step."

Ben moaned in pleasure as he pictured me walking around naked with my insides coated in his hot man seed. He then gripped my ass cheek with one had and guided his hard cock head to my puckered hole with his other hand. I felt the pleasant push, as his bulbous cock head forced its way into my ass. I moaned when I felt his cock head pop passed my asshole and into my ass. He then reached around my body and gripped my boy cock and balls tightly. I gasped at the sudden pressure. Ben's other hand was tightly gripping my hip, with his hard cock head still resting just inside my asshole.

He then slammed every inch of his long hard cock right into my ass. I moaned out loudly, as I felt my body try to jump forward. But I was held in place by the tight grip on my cock and balls and the other grip on my hip. Ben didn't start out slow this time. He set a truly demanding pace of plunging his massive cock in and out of my boy hole. I was moaning in pleasure at the shear strength of the ass fucking. I felt the grip on my cock and balls tighten and pull back into his thrusts.

I would have been unable to keep quiet, even if I wanted to. My moans were loud and truly guttural, as the air was forced out of my lungs with every hard and deep slam of his monster cock into my insides. I was once again reduced to sucking in a quick breath, as he withdrew his long hard cock until just his giant cock head was inside my asshole. I was moaning in sweat pain as my balls and cock were roughly gripped and pulled, and amazing pleasure as he continuously slammed every inch of his massive cock all the way inside me. I felt the pain in my balls and cock, adding to the pleasure that I was receiving from the rough ass fucking. I was amazed at the new way Ben had come up with to show his dominance over me. I felt like I would pass out from the overwhelming ecstasy that Ben was giving me.

Ben was grunting and moaning in exertion and pleasure, as I moaned and gasped in my own submissive pleasure. My mouth was hanging open, as my breath was forced out of my body. The palms of my hands were planted firmly on the wall to hold myself upright. My arms were locked tight and shaking by the effort I had to use to keep myself from pitching forward, due to the power and strength behind the thrusts plunging this long hard cock deep into my insides. My feet were firmly planted in either side of the shower, as wide as I could get them. My back and chest was heaving, both in me deep breathing and then exertion needed to try to stay still.

I could only hope that I could stay upright for as long as he fucked my boy hole. I wanted all of this. I was in my element, as this massive cock was battering away at my insides and my boy cock and balls were being roughly gripped and pulled. I hoped that this kind of rough ass fucking would continue outside the shower. I wanted him to fuck me until I was to weak to continue. I wanted him to fill me with so much of his man seed, that he had to rinse me out multiple times this weekend. I wondered and hoped if this was what I could expect from my weekends now.

I hoped that I would be servicing him throughout the week as well, though. Surely he would need his fuck boy more than once every five days. I had already changed my life in one small aspect according to his orders. I no longer wore underwear, because he told me not to. I wondered if he would have more orders for me. I doubted there was much else that I could do, but time would tell. I was once again ripped from my inner dialogue and musings, as he pulled painfully hard on my cock and balls and slammed his monstrously long hard cock deep into my insides.

I felt his bulbous cock head slamming in and out of my intestines. I had already looked online, and found that this rough ass fucking would probably not cause any actual damage. I had already experience an amazing amount of Ben's rough and hard ass fucking, and I had not felt any after effects. Besides feeling empty after he pulled his long hard cock out of me, of course. I had laughed to myself when I realized that some of the hot cum that he pumped deep into my insides was probably being broken down and absorbed by my intestines.

He was unknowingly injecting me with much needed nutrients. That and all of the loads of his hot cum that he sprayed down my throat, it was no wonder that I was rarely hungry afterwards. I remember feeling like he always shot a gallon of cum down my throat when I sucked his cock. It always amazed me that I never had any of his hot man seed leak out my asshole. I came to realize that was because he never really pumped much cum into my ass. It was always sprayed much deeper into me, right into my digestive system.

I moaned loudly when Ben thrust his cock so hard and deep into me, that I felt like my feet my leave the shower floor. He moaned out loudly, "Boy, I am going to pump this load all the way into your stomach. Your tight little asshole is stretched so tight around my bog cock, that I can almost feel your heartbeat through my cock. Get ready boy, cause here I cum."

He then shoved his long hard cock deep inside me, as he pulled back roughly on my cock and balls, causing me to half moan in pleasure and half scream in pain. I felt his cock head twitch and erupt a geyser of his hot man seed deep inside me. I moaned loudly in pleasure as I felt his erupting cock fill my insides with is hot juices. I felt the slippery cum flow against my insides and crash into me. I imagined a wave of his hot cum flowing like a river throughout my whole body all the way to my stomach. I bit my lip and moaned, as I felt the last shot of cum flow into me.

Ben then slowly released his tight grip on my cock and balls, forcing a gasp to escape my lips. I felt his chest heaving against my back, as he let his orgasm flow through him. With a slow pull, he slipped his long hard cock from my asshole. I was finally able to remember that we were still in the shower. I thanked my lucky stars that the apartment owners had installed the massive hot water heaters into each unit. I briefly wondered how long we had actually been in here. We both stood under the hot water for a few minutes longer, letting the water flow over us and soothe any aches and pains.

Ben then turned off the water, and opened the shower door. I stepped out first and grabbed us both towels. I handed on to Ben, as I began to dry off. After we were both dry, we hung up the towels and exited the bathroom. I admit to having slightly shaky legs. Ben thankfully didn't comment on my shaky walking skills. Ben then walked out of the bedroom and into the living room, still naked. I briefly considered putting on clothes, but considering they would only need to be removed soon, I just went about naked.

I picked up my discarded clothes from last night and placed them in my hamper. I then gathered Ben's clothing and set them aside, unsure of what to do with them. I checked my bed sheets and comforter for any stains or wet spots. Finding none, I made the bed. I finally set Ben's clothing on top of my dresser. I didn't fold them, I just laid them in a way that would not cause them to have any creases or get too rumpled. I have a bit of OCD when it comes to keeping a clean apartment, and apparently I was falling into my standard routine. After looking around my bedroom again, I walked out into the living room.

I found Ben sitting comfortably and naked on my couch, sipping a bottle of water from my fridge, and channel surfing on my flat screen TV. I noticed that his cock was amazingly still hard, and sticking out from his crotch at an angle that practically pointed at my TV. He saw me enter the room and indicated with his eyes, the spot on the floor between his legs. I silently took my place beneath him. I sat with my back against the bottom of the couch, right between his legs.

We sat there for a few minutes in silence watching TV. I then felt something tap the top of my head, and realized it has his cock head. I turned my head slightly to look at him, wondering if this was an indication from him. I saw that he was rolling his abs and tightening his crotch muscles to move his long hard cock up and down. He smiled at me, as I sat there with my mouth gaping open watching him make his massive cock slap against the top of my head over and over again.

I looked up at him, questioning "Is that a hint, Sir?"

I then leaned forward and licked his cock head. Causing his whole body to tense, at the stimulation of his overly sensitive cock head. I smiled as I licked up to his tip and over his piss slit."

Ben only shrugged, saying "No, I'm just enjoying myself at your expense, boy. I think we should both take a rest. I've fucked that tight asshole of yours four times this morning and you have sucked my off once. I think I may need a few minutes to rest before I give you another load of cum. But thank you for asking, boy."

I smiled up at him, saying "However you want, Sir. Just let me know when and where you want to shove that big hard cock of yours."

I smiled again, as I turned around between his legs so I was facing him. I then lowered my head to his balls, saying "You never said that I couldn't suck these, though."

I then took them both into my mouth and sucked them deeply. Ben let out a loud moan, breathing out "Jesus Christ, boy. You trying to kill me?"

I let his balls fall out of my mouth with on last lick between them. I then looked up at him smiling and said, "No. Definitely not trying to kill you. But how about this?"

I then lowered my head further and pressed my face between the couch cushions. I placed my face right under his ass. I then spread his ass cheeks, and licked his puckered hole. Ben moaned out again, "Down boy. Don't make me put a collar and leash on you."

I brought my face back out from under him and smirked as I said, "That could add some spice to things. Would you really want to put me on a leash, Sir? Have me crawl on my hands and knees wherever you lead me?"

Ben eyed me silently as he thought over the idea. He imagined me naked, on my hands and knees, with a collar around my neck, a leash attached to the collar, and following him as he walked around. He liked the idea, but he had a better image in mind to keep me under control. He finally answered me saying, "I may end up doing just that. But for now, just enjoy the rest."

I nodded as I said, "Yes, Sir."

I then turned back around and faced the TV. I rested my back up against the bottom of the couch, with his legs on either side of me. I imagined myself reaching over my head and grasping his still hard cock. I would slowly stroke it back and forth, like I was petting a snake. I smiled when I made the comparison. I had never liked snakes, but the monster attached between his legs was definitely snakelike. I imagined his long length of cock coming to rest on my shoulder. Seeing his giant cock head right next to my face. My hand slowly petting it. I bet it would leak precum if I did that.

I smiled again, as I thought about all of this, but contented myself with sitting between his legs as we both rested.

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,350 Followers