Why: Long Weekend with Ben Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied, "I can feel your fat cock head deep inside me. I can feel it stretching my insides, as it slides deeper into me. Your thick cock feels so good stretching my tight asshole. I can feel every inch of your monster cock in my ass. It feels like a tree trunk shoved up my asshole. Uunnhh...your long hard cock has always felt amazing inside my boy hole, Sir. Dan's small dick never felt this good. I've already taken two loads of your man seed up my ass this morning, Sir. I can feel all of your hot cum floating around my insides, coating me."

"Shoot your hot cum inside me, Sir. I've always been able to take every inch of your bog cock in my ass. I know you like to watch me suck your ball and bog cock. I can take your whole length of long hard cock into my throat. I feel it every time you shoot your hot load down my throat. I can feel it slipping all the way down to my stomach. When I rim your man hole, you always clench around my tongue. You moan loudly when my tongue is buried in your ass. When you bend me over and fuck my asshole, I can feel the power behind it all through my body."

"I love the way you can hold me up off the ground just by the strength of your bog strong cock shoved up my asshole. When my body is suspended by your cock inside me ass, it feels like you are pushing into my stomach. When you put me on my hands and knees and slam my boy hole, you drive your long hard cock in so deep, Sir. You always pull my hips back into your cock to drive yourself even deeper inside me. I can always feel when you are about to cum with your big cock in my ass."

"I feel your whole length of big cock go rock hard. Then your big cock head goes rigid and starts to twitch. I can feel you pump your hot load deep into me. Your long cock sprays your cum so hard into my ass, that I feel it go into my insides. I have never spilt a drop, Sir. I always keep it inside me. I remember the first time you came over alone and fucked me all night. I slept with your cum inside me all night long. It felt so good inside me."

"I haven't worn any underwear since you told me not to, Sir. The night that you claimed me, I kept all of your man seed inside me too. I saw some of Dan's cum leaking out of Tim's asshole when you two left, but I always keep your loads where they belong. I always swallow your big hot loads of cum or take them up my ass, and none of it has ever leaked out afterwards. You always pump my ass so deep and hard, that your cum gets pumped deep inside me."

My dirty talking and our increased movement's had finally been enough for Ben. He felt his massive cock prepare for his next explosion of cum. I felt it too, saying "I can feel your hard cock inside my ass, Sir. You're so hard now. You're so close to filling me with your hot cum. You big hard cock is so deep inside my tight little boy hole. I can feel your cock head jerking. Cum in me, Sir. Fill my insides, please."

I then felt the amazing explosion of his hot man seed deep inside me. I continued saying, "That's it, Sir. Feed me all of your seed. Pump it deep inside me. It always feels so good to have your hot juices flowing into me. I can feel your whole cock moving inside me. Uunnhh...God! Your cum always feel so good shooting up my ass."

I continued to move my ass back and forth, rock hips, and roll my abs to properly work his massive cock of all of the cum I could get. I felt my arms and legs begin to shake, after all of my exertion. I collapsed onto his chest in a lump. I kept his massive cock inside my ass. I wanted to feel the warmth of his monster cock filling me. His cock had come to rest now, and his orgasm ended. I felt his hips buck up into me a few more time, milking his cum into my insides.

I moaned softly, at the feeling of my third load of his cum inside me this morning. I lay there on his chest, our breathing slowly calmed. My body was rising and falling against his chest as he breathed in and out. I then felt him sit up, with his hard cock still up my tight boy hole. He then stood up and carried me to the bathroom. He lifted me off of his massive cock and placed me on my feet. I felt a small whimper leave my lips, as I felt his long hard cock slip from my asshole. I preferred to keep him inside me. I cracked a smile, when I realized that I had had his big hard cock inside my ass ever since we woke up, at least 3 hours ago.

Ben then reached into the shower and turned on the hot water. He kept an arm around my waist to steady me, as I was still a little shaky on my feet. He then stepped into the shower and pulled me along with him. We both stepped under the hot water spray, and moaned at the feeling of the water flowing over our naked bodies. I felt my tense muscles relax under the hot water. I grabbed the bottle of body wash and offered it to Ben silently.

Ben smirked and shook his head, as he stepped back and presented his naked muscled body to me. I guessed he wanted me to wash him. I smiled as I began to pour the body wash into my hands. I then moved my hands over his body in a rubbing motion to make the body wash work its way over him. I smiled as I felt his muscles move under my fingers as I worked the body wash over his chest. I then worked my way to his neck arms.

I then smirked up at him, as I dropped to my knees before him and began working the body wash down his legs and feet. I made eye contact with him as I began to rub his still hard cock and huge balls. I didn't tease him, just made sure I did a good job of getting him completely clean. I then motioned for him to turn around so I could do his back. I started from his feet and worked my up his legs. I allowed myself to admire his finely toned leg muscles. I smirked again, as I rubbed the body wash over his ass cheeks and up and down his ass crack.

I then worked my way up his back and to over his shoulders. I then pushed him into the spray of hot water to rinse off the body wash. I rubbed over the back of his body to get off all of the excess film. As I rubbed all of the body wash from his back and shoulders, I dropped back to my knees and rinsed his legs and ass cheeks. I then spread his ass cheeks and rinsed his ass crack and asshole clean. I admit to being a little teasing, as I placed my lips to his asshole for a gentle kiss. When he pushed his ass back into me, I took that as a sign that I should ensure that his asshole was completely rinsed off of all of the body wash. I stuck out my tongue and ran it up and down his ass crack from his tail bone, over his puckered asshole, down to his balls. I then licked my way back up. I stopped at his man hole and began to tease and lick him. I heard a soft moan from him. I then made my tongue as hard and rigid as I could. I slowly slid my warm wet tongue up his puckered hole.

I moaned when I felt his asshole clench around my tongue. I began an in and out tongue fucking motion. I would bring my tongue all the way out of his asshole, then plunge it all the way back inside him. I kept up this motion, as I tightly gripped his ass cheeks in my hands. I marveled at how tight his ass cheeks were. They were both muscled, but had just enough weight to the to bounce when he wasn't clenched. I had my face buried between those muscled ass cheeks, as my tongue was buried up his ass. I then began to lick up and down inside his ass. My nose was pressed tightly against his tail bone and I felt his huge balls press back against my chin.

I made my tongue lick as deep and fast as I could. The hot water was still running over his shoulders and down his back. With my face buried between his ass cheeks and my mouth firmly attached to his asshole, then water flowed over my face and down my body. I then switched to a side to side licking motion inside his ass. I could barely hear a soft deep moan from his over the sound of the shower, but I could feel his asshole clench around my tongue as I hit a deep depth within his ass. I plunged my tongue into his ass as deeply as I could, in one final lick. I then let my tongue slip out of his asshole.

I gave his asshole one last lick over the outside, then added a quick kiss to his puckered hole. I then resumed checking for any more body wash on this side of his body. Confident that I had gotten it all, I then told him to turn around so I could finish his front. I again rubbed all over his body to rinse him off. I dropped to my knees again, to complete the rinsing. I made sure I had all of the body wash rinsed off of his body. I then smiled up at him as I brought my lips to his hard cock head.

I placed a gentle kiss to the tip of his cock. I then licked my way down his long hard cock shaft, until I reached his balls. I then held his long hard cock in one hand, to give me better access to his huge balls.

I brought one ball into my mouth and sucked on it gently. I moaned quietly at the cleanliness. All I could taste was him. I continued sucking his ball gently, as I held his massive cock in one hand and massaged his other ball with my other hand. I then let his ball fall from my mouth and took his other ball in. I continued sucking gently as I massaged his other ball with my free hand. I then brought them both into my mouth and sucked them together. I moaned around his balls as I sucked.

I let my tongue lick all around them and run in between them in my mouth. I looked up to see him watching me with his eyes half closed as he enjoyed my sucking. I then let them both fall from my mouth, and licked and sucked my way back up his cock shaft until I reached his cock head. I grabbed his massive cock shaft with both hands and guided his cock head to my mouth slowly. I opened my mouth and took him in. I felt my lips stretch around his bulbous cock head.

I then began sucking his cock head. I used my tongue to lick around the edges and over his piss slit. I smiled around his cock head, as I saw his knees shake slightly when I did this. I knew I always had this reaction on him. I closed my eyes and enjoyed sucking his massive head in my mouth. I felt it fill my whole mouth with its massive size. I was again surprised and pleased that I was always able to take his monstrously wide cock head into my throat and deep into my insides without pain or complaint of any kind. I admit to being proud of this ability.

I moaned again around his cock head, as I slowly forced my mouth down his cock shaft all the way until his cock head popped into my throat and my chin rested against his balls. I placed a hand on his balls to massage them and my other hand gripped the base of his cock. I then began a slow and steady pace of sucking up and down his long hard cock. I would bring my mouth all the way off his cock keeping only his cock head in my mouth, then all the way back down and into my throat. I kept the steady pace going, as I sucked as hard as I could. I felt my cheeks being sucked inwards by the force of my sucking. I stroked up and down his cock shaft with one hand in sync with my mouth moving up and down him. I kept my other hand on his balls gently but firmly massaging them.

I wasn't trying to suck him off. I was just sucking his cock. I really wasn't surprised that I had come to really enjoy having his cock fill my mouth, considering how many times I had done this. I then forced my mouth all the way down his marvelous cock, until my mouth was firmly planted at the base of his cock shaft with the last few inches of his cock shaft and his whole bulbous cock head was filling my throat. My nose was touching his crotch and my chin rested against his balls. I then moved both hands around his back and gripped his ass cheeks, holding him in place.

I then began to swallow around his cock head. My eyes were closed in pleasure, as I enjoyed deep throating his massive piece of man meat. I pulled him towards my face with my hands on his ass cheeks, forcing his cock shaft and cock head deeper into my throat. I continued to swallow around his cock head. I wished I could see the look on his face, but my own face was forced down by the shear strength and size of his massively hard cock. I could barely hear his quiet moans over the running water, but I knew I was doing a good job.

I stayed like this for a few minutes, swallowing around his cock head. I then brought my mouth back up his cock shaft slowly, sucking hard as I went, until only his cock head was in my mouth. I then sucked on his cock head for a few more minutes, as I repositioned on hand back to massaging his balls and the other stroking the length of his magnificent cock. I then let his cock head fall out of my mouth with an audible "pop."

I looked up at him, and asked "Can I suck you off, Sir?"

Ben smirked down at me, and said "Go ahead, boy. Suck my big cock until I shoot my cum down your throat."

I smiled in anticipation and joy, as I said "Thank you, Sir."

I then forced my mouth back on his cock. I gripped both of my hands tightly around his cock shaft, though neither of my hands could actually close around his wide girth. I didn't start slow this time. I wanted him to cum. I wasn't trying to tease him or delay his orgasm. I just wanted his cum spraying in to my throat. I worked my mouth up and down his massive cock as fast as I could. I kept my hands stroking his long length of cock shaft in sync with my mouth, like I was milking him into my mouth. My lips were stretched tightly around his wide cock shaft and my cheeks were drawn inwards by the force of my suction.

I definitely heard his deep moan now. I felt my whole body moving forward and back, forcing my mouth up and down his massive cock. My eyes were wide open so I could see his massive cock shaft being worked in and out of my mouth. His bulbous cock head would go from filling my mouth to popping into my throat, then back out again as I worked my way over his length. I moaned around his cock as I was sucking him. My hands were tightly squeezing his cock shaft, as I stroked up and down.

I was moaning continuously as I enjoyed filling my mouth and throat with his long hard cock. Too soon for me, I heard him grunt out "Fuck, boy! Get ready, cause this load is about to hit your throat."

I doubled my effort to suck his cum directly from his balls, through his massive cock, and into my eager mouth. I moaned as I felt his balls draw up. I felt the first twitch of his cock in my mouth. I moaned loudly around his cock, as the first spray of hot cum hit the back of my throat. I continued to suck his cock greedily and stroke his length forcefully, as I swallowed his massive load. I then brought my mouth completely off of his cock. I kept my mouth open and my hands stroking him as hard and fast as I could. I looked up into his eyes as I caught the last few sprays of cum in my mouth and swallowed them willingly.

I then licked his cock head clean of the last few drops of his man seed. I took his whole cock back into my mouth and continued to suck and stroke him as hard as I could, desperate for any last drops of cum. When I was finally satisfied what I had sucked all of his cum out of his cock, I slowly withdrew my mouth off his cock. I let his cock head slip from my lips, with one last lick up his piss slit. I looked up at him with a satisfied smile on my face and said, "Thank you for cumming in my mouth and down my throat, Sir."

Ben smirked down at me, saying "You're welcome, boy. Now stand up. It's time to get you clean."

I then stood up, as he poured the body wash into his hands and began to rub the front of my body. It felt amazing to have his hands rubbing and massaging my body, along with the hot water still spraying us both. He rubbed all over my chest and abs. He then moved to rubbing my shoulders and biceps. I moaned at the amazing way his hands glided over my slippery skin. He then rubbed down my forearms and hands. He then dropped to his knees and applied more body wash to my thighs and calves, before rubbing my feet.

I gasped softly as he began to rub the body wash up and down my boy cock and balls. He apparently wanted to make sure I was thoroughly clean. He then stood back up and grabbing the bottle body wash, motioned for me to turn around. I then felt him rub my arms and shoulders. It felt amazing to have his hands smoothly and with just the right amount of pressure rubbing my shoulders. He then moved down to my back. I sighed softly as I felt his fingers ghosting up and down my spine. He then applied more body wash to my ass cheeks. He kneaded and massaged the body wash al over my bubble butt.

I gasped when I felt him run his fingers up and down my ass crack and over my boy hole. He then continued down my legs to my feet. I then felt him stand up behind me and place me under the water spray. I sighed as I felt the hot water flow over my naked body. His hands rubbed over my shoulders and arms, rinsing off all the remaining film. He ran his hands up and down my back rinsing it off completely. He then dropped back to his knees behind me, and began rinsing my ass cheeks. I felt him spread my ass cheeks and run a finger up and down my ass crack, to remove all of the excess body wash.

I then gasped in pleasant surprise when I felt his warm breath on my boy hole. I moaned deeply when I felt his slippery tongue teasing the outside of my asshole. He didn't stick his tongue into me, just licked all around my puckered hole. I then gasped loudly and felt my back arch, as I felt a slippery finger enter my asshole. His finger went in smoothly and very deep. I relaxed my body and enjoyed his finger probing my boy hole. I was not used to this. Usually I received his tongue or long hard cock up my ass, but I was pleasantly surprised to feel his finger probing my insides. I felt him moving his finger around inside me, then in a slow movement his finger slipped out of my puckered hole. I relaxed my body again as I wondered what unexpected thing came next.

I then moaned deeply as I felt his warm wet tongue slide into my asshole. I bent over at the waist and placed my hands on the shower wall, as Ben's expert tongue began to probe my dark recesses. I had always loved it when he rimmed me. It usually proceeded him shoving his rock hard long cock up my ass. I hoped this would occur. For now, I just relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of his tongue inside my ass.

I felt my asshole quiver when he moaned into my ass. My asshole clenched around his wet tongue. I thought back to the first time in the alley, when Ben had tongue fucked me. All the times since just added to the pleasurable memories that passed through my head. This morning after the long oil massage, he had rimmed my boy hole before slowly fucking me. The ass fuck that had finally broken my will to resist the pleasure that I had come to receive from Ben.

I thought back to all of our time together and smiled. Ben had always been the one I preferred to service. Every time Ben and Dan had shown up, I had always looked at Dan with a shuddering fear. Not so with Ben. I remember being confused that I had always been able to take Ben's much longer and thicker cock into my ass and throat with ease and a sense of denied pleasure. With Dan it had always been sense of sinister foreboding. I still shuddered when I thought of Dan.

I moaned again as Ben's tongue began an in and out tongue fucking of my tight little boy hole. I wondered what would have happened if Ben had not chosen to fuck me in the way he had this morning. Would I still be denying my present pleasure? Would I still look at him with a subservient acceptance? I knew that I enjoyed Ben's company. I knew I had taken great pleasure in sucking his hard cock and rimming his man hole.

I remembered the first time that Ben had ordered me to rim him. I was in the process of being ass fucked by Dan on my couch the first time that they tracked me down to my apartment. I remember submitting to Ben a lot easier than I had to Dan. I remember putting a lot more effort into my subservience to Ben. I think even back then that I preferred Ben over Dan, and not just because I could handle his much larger cock better than Dan's smaller dick. Simple argument said that I should have preferred Dan's smaller dick over Ben's monster cock. But it wasn't so.