All Comments on 'Wife at Strip Joint Ch. 03'

by MrsCanyon

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Could be better

It's good but that the husband is to much of a pussy. He should fuck over the strip joint managers somehow. I would give the story a much higher raiting but the husband is far to much of a pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
some enhancement is needed....

more detail about what she did, coming from her, and how she feels about being a whore (she obviously loves it)... detail could come as an aside (as we read through) or later when she meets up with her husband.... need a much more assertive husband... he's too passive to be a "real" guy... leads one to think that Tony or Steve are her real men.... clean up spelling and grammar with spell check and grammar check... hate reading stuff full of basic errors...

tessiatessiaover 19 years ago
Some of the comments are so mean

It is from her husbands view and I enjoyed and so did my husband as well. And I do not think he is a pussy, my husband loves to share me and that does not make him a pussy but a very loveing husband so there.

tessia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
more guys

more stories should have more guys, 30 or 40 guys fucking her maybe even a 100+ man gangbang

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You gotta Love Him

Every mans dream is to have a wife that shares her body. These guys are not wimps, they just love their wives and allow other to pleasure her to. Just another act of Love.

Great Story please keep writing. LOVE your stories/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wait a friggin minute.

You said that she earned 4800,00 and that after giving Tony and Steve their cut , she had 1200,00 left. Man these people are retarded. She's only getting 25% and Steve and Tony , who don't suck any cocks or thake it up the ass get 75%. Give me a fukin break. No one but krack whores work for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loving husband

The fact that he supports her and encourages her to explore her sexuality is proof enough of their love for one another. He is not a wimp but rather a man comfortable with the fact that his wife loves to fuck and he loves her for it. And they do things together as added proof of their love and commitment to each other. By the way she made six thousand dollars and after paying off the club twelve hundred took home fortyeight hundred dollars. Great story and I look forward to their further sexploits.

stickman44stickman44over 10 years ago
enjoying

It is just getting better

mugglensumugglensuover 8 years ago
Hated it

Can't understand how someone could favourite this crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Steve's an ass!

It's okay for Steve to fuck anyone he wants, but his wife only gets him. Sorry Steve, it doesn't work that way. Another chapter should have her banged too.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Another male pretending to be female writing about a whore.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades12 months ago

At this rate hubby can retire soon. Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous