All Comments on 'Wife Chronicles Ch. 04'

by RichardMaster

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
can't see

a loving wife here. + to many cliche involved. can't see any bond why the should have stayed togehter in the first place. these are little mean children characters under the age of 5 and therefore not enjoable. sorry the whole plot is rather boring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Thought the sexual exploration interesting.

Liked the style of writing and the development. Though perhaps it moves to quickly (but then... this is short story and not a novel).

Not sure why some thought this was 'gay'? Seemed like the husband is 'trying new things' based on the wife's lead... doing it because he WANTS to be with her. I'm confused too... if a woman uses a dildo/strapon/finger on her guy does that make him gay? Can't a guy have multiple errogenous zones? and can't they be explored without being labelled gay or bi?

Thought the idea of exploring sexual roles on SIZE component interesting -- though as a modest size male not sure I WANT to embrace it to this extent... but hot to read anyway.

Sometimes I think we 'project' our own shortcomings on others... so when I read how someone thought the CHARACTERS were mean and infantile... I WONDER???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Don't forget that this is just another tiny

penis story along with the gay orientation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Don't forget

tiny penis stories... are hot in my book... and what's wrong with str8, gay or bi orientation stories???

Thought it was a fun read. Keep it going!!

RichardMasterRichardMasterabout 15 years agoAuthor
Had to delete a few 'attacks' which

aren't allowed by me in my comment section. I may indeed change it so that all anonymous attacks or flames or perceived 'finger pointing' are automatically deleted. My position is if you 'wag a finger in judgement' you have more fingers pointing back at you... which are begging for deletion.

Again I voted 50 so as to not skew any voting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
To the Writer.

I say this with as much respect as I can. You the writer have either a vivid imagineation or you have a really strange sexlife, although to be fair it's no more strange than many people on this site. i would like tothink you have a vivid imagination but you seem to know so much and go into so much detail that you must at least be experienceing these chapters of your. Well good luck with your lifestyle I guess whatever floats your boat. Personally i would NEVER allow anyone this type of power over me. I am not a DOM or a SUB I let people know that if they fuck with me I give it right back. That is why this story has no appeal to me. i keep hoping you write about the husband leaving his wife and finding a woman who cares for him. This selfish bitch of awife feels nothing for the husband, again I hope you don't have this partnership with your wife/girlfriend whatever. But on the other hand I don't really care.

Okay I tried NOT to be personal and this is my veiw only. take it as you wish.

goamz86goamz86about 15 years ago
Don't listen to the detractors

It always kills me how all these moralists are leaving comments on a PORN site. Keep it going Richard. it is getting really good. Remember there is an audience for these stories. Maybe they are too shy or scared to leave meaasages, but we enjoy them. Takes a big man to leave a negative comment anonomysly huh? Who's the reall wimp?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I deleted one and respond to the last ANONYMOUS

You seem to regard this story as one of POWER... it actually is one of relationship... where together each person seeks to discover how it is they both give and receive pleasure to the other(s). This exchange is not, at least in this story, about POWER as it is in finding connections in sexual behaviour that are satisfying. In all dimensions of relationships (not just sexual) there is this give and take and exploration. You seem to describe it in POWER terms.. .which makes it appear that you can't actually connect because you see it as giivng up POWER. You seem to have no imagination or are rigidly locked into a one-sided relationship. I hope it is the lack of imagination but you seem so vehement in your language about 'selfish bitch' that I'm left hoping YOU don't have this partnership with your wife/gf whatever (or that your wife/gf/whatever doesn't have it with you).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
To the Writer.

I don't have any power over my wife and she has none over me. I don't do anything I don't want to do and my wife also doesn't do anything she doesn't like. niether of us is forced to accept any disrespect or degrading of each other. We have an equal partnership, straight down the middle. Which I believe is what a marriage should be. And you will have to trust me on this I have my wife's complete trust as she has mine. As for connecting to each other yes we do connect, we are honest with each other and talk about everything, is it a perfect marriage? pretty damn close!

RichardMasterRichardMasterabout 15 years agoAuthor
To ANONYMOUS from the AUTHOR

To anonymous... So glad to hear that your have a powerless marriage. I myself don't prefer the terms of POWER and CONTROL... I merely RESPONDED to YOUR use of such language and your APPARENT power play of using it to describe MY story. I ALSO prefer not to use such terms as DISRESPECT or DEGRADE. Curious to me why you do this???? I believe that marriage is about giving and receiving. ONE of the ways we give and receive is in the sexual encounter. My story is about, in part, the giving and receiving of sexual pleasure AND the exploration of how that may occur. You seem to want to slide in words of POWER and DISRESPECT and DEGRADE for your own purposes. Again... curious. As for me... there are certainly times I GIVE in to my partner simply because I feel giving (and receiving) is a part of the relationship -- to refuse to "do anything I don't want to do" seems like two icebergs on opposites sides of a relationship. I LEARN and GROW because I HAVE done things and gone places I initially didn't want to... otherwise life is boring... sort of like having sex standing up so as not to give the appearance of there being any DOM/SUB POWER PLAYS occurring. I bumped my rating up to 75 because evidently my writing GIVES you the impression that I may have actually DONE this... so I must have done something right.

RichardMasterRichardMasterabout 15 years agoAuthor
Author responds to last ANONYMOUS poster

To the last ANONYMOUS writer: Not sure if it is the same writer as before -- if it is you seem to be resorting to desperate 'wild swings' in the air rather a rational mode of making a point. If it is a new ANONYMOUS... 'welcome' but again my opening remarks hold for you too. You base your supposition(s) upon the "amount of time" spent on my writing and yet you have NO KNOWLEDGE of how much time I spend writing these chapters. You impose your judgements of "sick sludge" and "low fetish" and "self imposed humiliation" and "addicted" upon what I write and upon those who read... there is probably a REASON for this but I think this reason has more to do with you and your sex life than with mine or my readers. I prefer the terms "healthy fantasy" and "intimate expression" and "sexual exploration" and "committed bonding" for they speak of me and my sex life. Let's see... HMMMM... "Your are what you do and in this case what you write". So does than mean you are a judgemental dictatorial ignoramous since you 'spend the amount of time" hurling your judgements at others based on unsubstatiated assumptions? Is it true to state this "indicates the state of your mind such as it is" as being unable to express a cohesive well thought out point-of-view? I could go on to discuss my beliefe that the sexual component to a relationship is about giving and receiving pleasure... and how, I believe, this occurs in a variety of ways -- straight, gay, bisexual, dominant, submissive, serious, light-hearted, etc., etc. but I am not sure it would be able to produce a rational, intellectual, non-judgemental conversation with you. You already deem my response(s) as WASTED CRITCISM... which supports my assertion in this regard. Perhaps I should add "close-minded" to the list of your attributes? Pity... you seem to want to have a discussion but things seem a bit 'closed tight". Thanks for the reference to my "talent" - I bumped my rating up again!

RichardMasterRichardMasterabout 15 years agoAuthor
Author deletes another... though I do 'quote you'

Whoops had to delete another from the "little restricted group of small minded" who exhibit symptoms of the "mentally ill" perhaps totally "insane" who may need to "check... in for a total mental checkup" because they hurl insults with no rational train of thought.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Can't wait for Chapter 5!!!

PLEASE keep writing! The more the story focuses on Blaine the better it gets. Please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Better and better...

Great job...this series is improving with each new chapter...please keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
How long till Chapter 5 is ready?

the suspense is killing us! please continue the gifted writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Have you given up writing?

If so, please come back and write some more. We miss your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Your crapy drivel are sooo boring

i use them on soeepless night

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SO "no" he didn't accept her conditions

She simply made him aware of the fact that she had no love or respect for him and didn't seem to care whether or not she was exposing herself to every nasty sexual disease known to man. He made the decision that he did have both pride and self respect and promptly moved out, taking all their assets with him, quitting his job and moving to parts unknown. She lost everything and is currently living on the streets. Stupid, unfinished story.

1 star

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 4 years ago
Disgusting

All three people should die. They do not contribute to society and just make it worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Huge Cuckold Fan

Loved it, Five Stars !!!!! Would like to see this story continue with another chapter. Lori can move cuck hubby to spare bedroom, and invite bull Tim to move into the master bedroom with her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great story - new chapter with Tim fucking the pussyboy

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was hot and well-written!

I wish the author had deigned to write more chapters, but he probably got exhausted, responding to all the negative comments.

And yes, the logical continuation would be him becoming an anal slut for her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great want my wife to get turned out and make me eat another mans semen from her tight black pussy .formally tight let's exganhe pics my black wife is gorgeous and I have a small asian oenis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ryWish my wife would do that exactly to me find a big deck and enjoy it and come real hard and then come home And sit on my face and give me a huge surprise Because his Dick was so big and it made her come and I keep telling my wife I'm never gonna find out how deep my wife's vagina is because I can't reach it I'm gonna need you to have somebody tell me and show me the wetmark line on his cock as deep as I go I don't think I reach halfway down her black vagina kinda I always wanted to Marry a size Queen With a deep vagina And she won't tell me this to me except when she role places about my small penis Yeah, yeah she somehow always tells me she wants a white man but somehow she always winds up with BBC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please Continue on more stories so I can dream about my famimy fantasy with my wife would love to share some pics she's a gorgeous black woman that black man get excited about and white men are probably intimidated with her double deep breath but she's only 1 hundredd 35 pounds with a super tight pussy and you can guess why guess why she stays faithful to my Asian cock.. As much as I beg her to go fuck big Dick she won't do it So this is a great story for me please continue I'm hoping it happens and my wife becomes a black hot wife come a black hot wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous