Wife Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... OH FUCK," Blaine panted over and over as Lori slid more and more of the long hard dildo into his little pussyboy ass until it was all inside him. Blaine's worried moans became moans of desire and lust and need. He could feel the flush on his face as he realized his wife was watching his hips responded as he began to fuck the dildo back.

"Look at you... you're wanting to ride that 'cock sized dildo' huh? You like it don't you?" Lori asked. With his eyes expressing a worried embarassed expression, Blaine nodded his head yes. "Say it" Lori demanded.

"Okay... fuck! okay... YES I like it... FUCK!!... I like it okay... fuck... oh fuck... FUCK" Blaine confessed his dick throbbing with the hard fat dildo buried deep inside him.

Lori smiled and slid the dildo all the way inside, stuffed a pillow next to it to keep in buried in Blaines 'boycunt' and stood up next to the bed. As she watched Blaine hump and ride the dildo over and over she removed her clothes. Once she was completely naked with a trace of cum... Tim's cum... sliding down her leg... she climbed back into bed and straddled Blaine's face.

"Keep fucking that big dildo pussyboy... while you lick me... okay?" Lori asked... to which Blaine nodded eagerly and replied, "okay... okay... oh fuck yeah, please let me lick you... please oh PLEASE." Blaine was thinking that licking and connecting with her pussy might help him reclaim a measure of his... MANhood back.

Lori lowered her pussy to Blaine's lips and he eagerly began licking and swallowing all the cum that poured out of Lori's snatch. In the back of his brain Blaine knew that this was a LOT of cum. Certainly more than could be left over from his previous squirt inside Lori. More than she herself could produce alone. But in the horny throes of passion and lust and love he didn't care... he licked and swallowed and humped the big dildo in his ass.

"That's right little weenie boy," Lori continued, "We've found something you are good at... getting fucked... and eating lots of cum... lots and lots of my cum... weenie 'cum', pussy cum... and a big COCK cum."

Blaine moaned hearing Lori confirm what he suspected... he was eating another man's sperm from his wife. 'Oh fuck' Blaine thought, 'a man with a DICK... an actual COCK... bigger than mine has fucked my wife and I'm EATING his cum... oh fuck, oh fuck.' Blaine rode the dick-sized dildo and with a mouthful and bellyful of cum he started to squirt... hands free. At the same time Lori exploded in orgasm at the thought that her husband was eating Tim's huge dick load from her pussy. Together for the second time in their marriage, they both came... full throttle... together.

Blaine continued riding the big dildo in his ass and Lori continued riding Blaine's face as they both wound slowly down from their intense orgasms. Finally, Lori rolled off Blaine to stand next to the bed. Looking down she saw her husband... dildo in his ass, weenie juice splattered on his belly and cum smeared on his lips and face. "So..." Lori said, "that seems to cover the conditions... mostly. What do you say?"

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck," whimpered Blaine, each 'oh fuck' getting higher in pitch.

"I'll take that as an acceptance of the conditions... right?" Lori asked.

Blaine nodded yes and whispered, "Oh fuck."

12