All Comments on 'Wife Converts Husband Ch. 02'

by bisexual_slut

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Creampie

Looks like a delicous creampie is cumin' up in the next installment of this story

fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
what a fantasy

The author stated at the begining this was a fantasy, but was a tough read, though I have no hangup with his crossdressing and getting fucked in the ass. But his preparing how to suck. Will this cock just be her dildo or will she take on a lover and make him suck her lover or any ther man she suggest he suck?

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Better...

... but you still need some help with the grammar, etc. Repeat after me, Strap-on, finger-fuck. You are splitting up some words that are supposed to be one word. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not alone ...

I too share this fantasy and had the chance to play it out with my first g/f. but the boots took 2 months to order online and no wig. In addition we had long pvc gloves on.

Thanks for sharing !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loved this story

I wish my wife was as understanding as your wife. I wish my wife would fuck me with a big strap-on and then I wish she would bring a well-hung man over to our house and have him fuck me hard while she watches. That's my ultimate fantasy.

Can't wait to read the other chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Terrible story

If you honestly loved and respected your husband, WHY would you treat him like that?

Throw her ass out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
help me with my wife

How do I get my wife to go along with my crossdressing? especially when I love sucking cock and getting fucked when I'm dressed. I think I have to accept that I may be gay and she will have to help me explore my sexual fantasies. Wish me luck telling her the truth.

usmclassusmclassover 8 years ago
to help me

You may need a different wife. Sorry. I actually advertised foe a sweet CD to spoil. Lots of one-nighters, but nobody real. It's a shame.... because I know CDs make the best husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

Such a big fantasy of mine

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
Another step towards femininity

Wow I'd shure like to be fucked like that, and bu a real man..

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
Our journey in servicing our sailors

How wonderfully sexy & yummy to suck all that meaty dick, then be fucked by it.. 9

EasypeterEasypeterabout 6 years ago
My Wife

Are you our next door neighbor. We are on the same page when it comes to erotic sexy nights. Wife bought herself a 10" x 2" diameter strapon black cock . She tells me she is getting me ready for the real thing. Can't wait for it !

lingerie65lingerie65about 6 years ago
I'm finally doggie styled

I truly enjoyed the ways wife treated him, as

she became a new person little by little.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbisexual_slut@bisexual_slut
I am a kinky bisexual Aussie male in my mid 50's, I enjoy all kinds of sex so long as it doesn't involve any pain. My first passion is women with huge tits, "LOVE big tits", but also don't mind a cut cock to play with so long as their is little to no body hair, also...